Last post by squidz
Today 11:55 AM

Old July 29th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Continuing his skilled cleaning session the handsome tom cat beamed, not knowing why he hadn't just been a StarClan cat to start. He was so divine, wonderfully gorgeous, and perfect the thought of StarClan themselves not blessing him with it all seem preposterous. Thank you shiny deads felines for my perfectness he praised before hearing an utterly attractive and husky voice and turning his head. Gracing the other feline with his gaze he let out a purr when he saw the fluffy and strong frame that made up Sparklestream's cute yet brutish appearance. "Rainbowdream, and are you telling me you have yet to have my beautiful name agilely sound in your ears? Or have my lovely face make you sigh from its absolute elegance!?" He mumbled feeling tears prickle his magnificent orbs as the idea of someone not having heard of him and his brilliance making him miserably anxious. "O-o-o-o-oh you p-poor soul!" He sobbed his wonderous different colored eyes filling with sorrow as tears fell down his cheeks ideally.
A small sob resounded from Sparklestream's throat. The name... It was so beautiful, so elegant. It brought tears to his crisp blue eyes. Why couldn't I be born with a beautiful name like that? He wondered ruefully. But he put away his squishy interior, his rough and rigged outside persona showing. "You think you're all high and mighty?" But his words were hollow and meaningless, he was so draw to the stunning tom, with his soft, feathery words. His fluffy tail shivered. For whatever reason, Rainbowdreamer brought out all of Sparklestream's emotions. I LOVE YOU! Is what the murky tom would have shouted at Rainbowdreamer, but he couldn't embarrass himself further.

Last edited by Brunch; July 29th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
A small sob resounded from Sparklestream's throat. The name... It was so beautiful, so elegant. It brought tears to his crisp blue eyes. Why couldn't I be born with a beautiful name like that? He wondered ruefully. But he put away his squishy interior, his rough and rigged outside persona showing. "You think you're all high and mighty?" But his words were hollow and meaningless, he was so drawn to the stunning tom, with his soft, feathery words. His fluffy tail shivered. For whatever reason, Rainbowdreamer brought out all of Sparklestream's emotions. I LOVE YOU! Is what the murky tom would have shouted at Rainbowdreamer, but he couldn't embarrass himself further.
Falling to the ground like a feather Rainbowdream let out a heart-shattering whimper. "Alas, your w-w-words a-are like p-poison seeping into my skin! Oh does the pain make my poor mortal vessel feel as if I might parish..." He cried trailing off in a fit of dramatic passion. "Oh, please lay by me, cuddle and comfort me in my final moments...will you?" He fussed more tears falling down his cheeks like gentle yet somehow pained waterfalls. "There's something I must t-tell you Sparklestream..." He rasped closing his eyes trembling in the cold. This was it his perfect, divine, sublime, holy, mystical, pure, scared, and StarClan chosen body was finally done with the filthy horrible world. Letting out a series of whimpers his once graceful breaths became quicker and quicker, and more and more shallow.
Old July 29th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Falling to the ground like a feather Rainbowdream let out a heart-shattering whimper. "Alas, your w-w-words a-are like p-poison seeping into my skin! Oh does the pain make my poor mortal vessel feel as if I might parish..." He cried trailing off in a fit of dramatic passion. "Oh, please lay by me, cuddle and comfort me in my final moments...will you?" He fussed more tears falling down his cheeks like gentle yet somehow pained waterfalls. "There's something I must t-tell you Sparklestream..." He rasped closing his eyes trembling in the cold. This was it his perfect, divine, sublime, holy, mystical, pure, scared, and StarClan chosen body was finally done with the filthy horrible world. Letting out a series of whimpers his once graceful breaths became quicker and quicker, and more and more shallow.
Sparklestream looked at the dying tom, his ears flattened against his skull. "No!" He croaked, leaping over to Rainbowdreamer, his bright blue eyes glazed in pain. "I never meant any of it, please accept my dearest apologies and, I love you!" At that, his heart began to break, and sobs raked through his body, shivers running up and down his frame. "The only reason why I said that is because of my terrible past that is very pretentious and tragic!" The spiked pelt of the very brutish tom fell flat as he finally drew in his last breath. His broken heart was ruining him, killing him. But I don't want to go, my only characteristic is to protect my clan while being grumpy at the same time! I don't want to die! A cry came from his throat as he settled down, closing his eyes for the last time, his paws falling limp against the ground.

Last edited by Brunch; July 29th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:40 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Sparklestream looked at the dying tom, his ears flattened against his skull. "No!" He croaked, leaping over to Rainbowdreamer, his bright blue eyes glazed in pain. "I never meant any of it, please accept my dearest apologies and, I love you!" At that, his heart began to break, and sobs raked through his body, shivers running up and down his frame. "The only reason why I said that is because of my terrible past that is very pretentious and tragic!" The spiked pelt of the very brutish tom fell flat as he finally drew in his last breath. His broken heart was ruining him, killing him. But I don't want to go, my only characteristic is to protect my clan while being grumpy at the same time! I don't want to die! A cry came from his throat as he settled down, closing his eyes for the last time, his paws falling limp against the ground.
"I-I-I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner my love, but...I'm expecting your kits! I know this is out of nowhere and makes absolutely no sense since we just met, but you know...it's for drama!" Rainbowdream whimpered rolling over to cuddle up with the muscular fellowly perfect yet flawed gray tom. "If only love could save us..." He winced before remembering--it could! In the cliche predictable world, they lived in any plot device, no matter how overused and unlikely, could always be used again and again without fail! "Oh, sweet StarClan for my perfectness and faithfulness to you will you please save my mate? Who, to be honest, I actually just met, but still, of course, adore with all my being and, oh not to mention, I'm also expecting his precious kits. Oh please on my next hunting patrol I'll get one billion pieces of prey I promise! J-j-j-just save m-m-my delightful Sparkie!" He lamented totally fine somehow despite the fact he had been at death's door only a moment before.
Old July 30th, 2018, 11:48 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Oakkit ||

"Ok... Three, two, one... Here I come, Badgerpaw!" It had been a while since Soggypaw had been able to train, given her old mentor's refusal to train her. It was such a shame... She really loved her training, and missed being able to learn and grow. She had a bright future to look forward to, why did she have to waste her training time now? At least Badgerpaw was able to make her feel better. He was a blast to be around, especially considering that he could keep up with her antics. Eyes closed and tail tip twitching impatiently, she whipped around and looked all about her, trying to see if she could spot the fellow apprentice anywhere. "Hmm... I wonder..." The cinnamon tabby trotted along nonchalantly, sticking her face into several clusters of bushes, reeds, any plant life that could hide a cat her size.

Hmm... Tough break, she thought to herself, long-furred tail swaying in the air. She was a fresh apprentice, and hadn't even ventured to their borders, let alone learned how to detect scents! She tried to copy what she saw the older cats do, opening her mouth and drawing in the breeze. Scents hit her, alright, but not Badgerpaw's. It was a cluster of unusual and new smells, that all overlapped and hid the other apprentice's scent.

Last edited by Spikes; July 30th, 2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:38 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Oakkit ||

"Ok... Three, two, one... Here I come, Badgerpaw!" It had been a while since Soggypaw had been able to train, given her old mentor's refusal to train her. It was such a shame... She really loved her training, and missed being able to learn and grow. She had a bright future to look forward to, why did she have to waste her training time now? At least Badgerpaw was able to make her feel better. He was a blast to be around, especially considering that he could keep up with her antics. Eyes closed and tail tip twitching impatiently, she whipped around and looked all about her, trying to see if she could spot the fellow apprentice anywhere. "Hmm... I wonder..." The cinnamon tabby trotted along nonchalantly, sticking her face into several clusters of bushes, reeds, any plant life that could hide a cat her size.

Hmm... Tough break, she thought to herself, long-furred tail swaying in the air. She was a fresh apprentice, and hadn't even ventured to their borders, let alone learned how to detect scents! She tried to copy what she saw the older cats do, opening her mouth and drawing in the breeze. Scents hit her, alright, but not Badgerpaw's. It was a cluster of unusual and new smells, that all overlapped and hid the other apprentice's scent.
@Spikes

Badgerpaw heard the other apprentice waiting for her to pass him so he could hide in the tree behind him. In his current bush he laid down and backed up as he saw the younger apprentice only looked in and decided he wasn’t in there. His small mouth opened a tiny bit and he detected her sent. When she came by him he crept out of the back of the bush and silently scrambled up the tree to a branch.Wow Soggypaw’s good for her first time out in the territory playing hide-and-seek.He watched from the branch awaiting her to look up and see him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:13 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Oakkit ||

The apprentice 'humphed', swearing that she checked everywhere she could. He was nowhere to be found! She'd checked every reed and bush, but... Wait. There were a few places she hadn't checked. It was a far stretch, but what about the water? Soggypaw had always been a swimmer at heart, so a dip would be no issue for the long-furred she-cat. "I've got you, now!" she yowled triumphantly, unceremoniously dunking her head into the water. Well... She didn't have him. Her eyes were squinting in the semi-murky water, and any silhouette she saw belonged to a freshwater plant. Even if he was in there, she wouldn't have been able to see him. Lifting her head out of the water with a gasp for air, she shook her now bedraggled fur. She looked like a drowned rat!

Now, where haven't I checked? The apprentice bounded along the forest floor, water droplets still dripping down from her cinnamon-striped face, but she didn't care. This was fun! Deciding she needed to think, Soggypaw sat herself down, pale orange eyes focusing on nothing in particular... Until she got a spark. The trees! I should've known! Embarrassed that she hadn't thought of it earlier, she started to glance upwards in her search. Sure enough, the apprentice's outline against the cracked bark of a tree was there. She hadn't even learned how to climb trees yet! "I found you, Badgerpaw! You gotta come down, now!"
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

Lotusheart giggled a little at Jasperpelt's words. Normally, he wouldn't stutter like that, so he was nervous about something, she just wouldn't ask what. He would tell her if he wanted to, just like he always did. The queen had learned not to pry the dark warrior. "Ah, yes, getting away from the clan is good sometimes. I need a break from kittens too, even though I love them to death. The camp buzz can be annoying sometimes, so thank you for dragging me away," she winked one of her green hues towards him, a smile mounted on her face. Once more, the queen found herself looking around at the territory around them. She once more noted the amount of flowers, but didn't think much into it. She simply awaited his response, enjoying the fresh are and beautiful scenery.
Swallowing once more, the tom shifted his weight slightly, so that he was standing in a manner that felt more comfortable and natural. At the moment, that was hard to do… almost everything he tried felt uncomfortable. His body was unnaturally warm, even for this time of year, and Jasperpelt was beginning to wish he had waited longer. ”Yes… yeah, uh, I totally… totally get that. Um, so, anyways, I brought you out… out here so I could… talk, I mean, about something - something in particular, because we’re - we’re talking right now, but…” Oh boy. ”Right. Yes. Just… I, uh, it’s…” Jasperpelt took another breath and avoided looking directly at Lotusheart. ”I… think, uh, I think you’re very… very pretty.” Smooth. Wow.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( rose: 'what about that shadowy place over there?'
rowan: 'that's shadowclan, they literally have shadow in their name rose' )

Rosepaw remained silent, listening to his mentor. He looked at the land that spanned out in front of them. Looking out at this, he barely felt like more than a speck. He glanced over at Rowan, surprised to see her looking somewhat nervous. Why was she nervous? "N...No, you've done fine when it comes to that" he stammered. While they didn't train a lot, when they did, he learned a lot. Was he just saying that to make sure his mentor didn't have a mental breakdown? He didn't know, looking at Rowan, trying to figure out what effect his words had on the deputy.

the ginger and cream coloured she cat let out a hoarse laugh and her tail lay across her paws as it settled once more. ”rosepaw. You won’t hurt my feelings if I haven’t, I have neglected my job as a mother and as a mentor. I can swallow my pride enough to admit that” she said in an almost calm manner, as if she was uneffected by the news of her own failure. “I would even go as far to say I haven’t been the greatest deputy either.” she’d add after a moment her eyes flickering with a sort of raw emotion before fading.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:59 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

the ginger and cream coloured she cat let out a hoarse laugh and her tail lay across her paws as it settled once more. ”rosepaw. You won’t hurt my feelings if I haven’t, I have neglected my job as a mother and as a mentor. I can swallow my pride enough to admit that” she said in an almost calm manner, as if she was uneffected by the news of her own failure. “I would even go as far to say I haven’t been the greatest deputy either.” she’d add after a moment her eyes flickering with a sort of raw emotion before fading.

Rosepaw blinked, looking at his mentor. He nodded, though he wanted to protest that she would get upset. He didn't have proof that that would happen, but still. Maybe he was underestimating his mentor, and he scolded himself mentally for that. "N...No one's perfect you know," the apprentice murmured. "I bet even the strongest leaders have had moments when they probably did something bad." He didn't know what he was saying, the words had just kind of flown out, looking at his mentor quietly.