Today 07:56 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 07:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
As the older male flew through the air, he could feel the apprentice’s paw brush across his softened underbelly for a few seconds before he touched back onto the ground behind the smaller male. He turned back to Ebonypaw with a softened smile on his maw as he nodded to his student’s nervous question, tense about knowing how he did, of course. “You did the move perfectly, young one. I am proud of you.” Flintheart said with a purr rumbling in his throat without him even noticing. The male had not purred in a very long time, yet he felt pride and respect towards this dark-furred apprentice that stood before him. “I believe that you have mastered this move as well as the one before it.” He mentioned, his eyes flickering to the sky from outside the training hollow - the hue was a lightened orange, symbolizing the beginning of dusk. “Would you like to do another move before this session is done today or would you like to head to your den now?” He said, giving Ebonypaw a choice of where they would go now. He did not want to get the apprentice to the point of exhaustion, to which he would even pass out, like his mentor had done to him.
Flintheart landed behind him. Ebonypaw was impressed by his leap, he'd barely managed to scrape his underbelly with his paw. Of course, he was much shorter, but still. He didn't realize he was still smiling brightly. Ebonypaw smiled back, his tenseness fading as he saw his mentor for once smile. "Thanks. I've got a pretty good mentor." He snorted cheesily, though his eyes gleamed with hidden compassion. Ebonypaw was surprised to hear him purr. "Yeesh, I didn't know you could even purr." He teased, a tiny smile on his face. It was odd, as long as he'd known Flintheart the tom had never purred. Rarely smiled. "That's good." He mewed with a tiny chuckle, his tail swaying as he sat and looked up at his mentor. He glanced up at the sky, tiredness pulling down his limbs, and saw the lightened orange hue of dusk. With the tiredness pulling at his limbs and his muscles sore, he suppressed a yawn. "I think i'll go to my nest, I don't feel like falling on my face again." He mewed. He walked up to Flintheart. "You should probably sleep too." He paused, glancing away. "You know, so you aren't sluggish tomorrow." He mumbled, trying to act like he didn't really care, though it somewhat failed.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Flintheart landed behind him. Ebonypaw was impressed by his leap, he'd barely managed to scrape his underbelly with his paw. Of course, he was much shorter, but still. He didn't realize he was still smiling brightly. Ebonypaw smiled back, his tenseness fading as he saw his mentor for once smile. "Thanks. I've got a pretty good mentor." He snorted cheesily, though his eyes gleamed with hidden compassion. Ebonypaw was surprised to hear him purr. "Yeesh, I didn't know you could even purr." He teased, a tiny smile on his face. It was odd, as long as he'd known Flintheart the tom had never purred. Rarely smiled. "That's good." He mewed with a tiny chuckle, his tail swaying as he sat and looked up at his mentor. He glanced up at the sky, tiredness pulling down his limbs, and saw the lightened orange hue of dusk. With the tiredness pulling at his limbs and his muscles sore, he suppressed a yawn. "I think i'll go to my nest, I don't feel like falling on my face again." He mewed. He walked up to Flintheart. "You should probably sleep too." He paused, glancing away. "You know, so you aren't sluggish tomorrow." He mumbled, trying to act like he didn't really care, though it somewhat failed.
Flintheart sat down for a moment, resting his aching muscles from all the activities they had done today, but he couldn’t help but smile when the apprentice claimed that they had a good mentor to train him. “I was lucky enough to get an apprentice that isn’t some softened pushover.” He mentioned, a slight glint of happiness within his observant gaze, chuckling a little bit when the youth teased him about purring. “Heh, yeah, me too. There hasn’t been anything worth purring over for me in many moons.” The Burmilla admitted with a slight heaviness in his heart that he did not let linger for very long, refusing to show too much of his emotions and seem like a wimp in front of his own apprentice. He was not surprised to see Ebonypaw admit a widened yawn, knowing that his choice was wise in offering to let him head to his nest for the night. “Sounds good to me, make sure to wish that sister of yours a good night from me.” Flintheart said, heaving himself to his paws as he soon noticed the youth walk up to him and mention that he should probably sleep as well. “Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be getting some rest too, besides I have to be awake and alert to make sure you stay out of trouble.” He joked, giving the apprentice’s shoulder a slight playful nudge of his paw, “Come on, let’s go to the clearing and get some well-deserved rest. You did good today, Ebonypaw. I want you to know that.” The mentor mentioned as they began to exit the training cave. Flintheart’s mind went back to his younger moons when his own mentor pushed him and scolded him in every way that they could until he was made into a stone-hearted, grumbling warrior that nobody seemed to enjoy being around. His mentor had never praised him like he did with Ebonypaw and never gave him a day off in the slightest, but he would not walk in his mentor’s pawsteps - not if he could help it.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
"Oh! Right." Ivorypaw giggled, her ears pricked as she scented the air. She smelled mouse in a few bushes, flicking her tail. She crouched, sneaking up on the small white creature as it walked, obliviously, away from Ivorypaw. She leaped, pinning the small creature. She killed it quickly, turning to Pathfinder with it in her jaws. She dug a little hole, plopping it in and burying it below a little mound to remember where it was.
"Nice catch, Ivorypaw!", Pathfinder complimented. "Now, it's my turn to hunt something.", he chuckled, scenting the air for prey. He smelled a thrush somewhere nearby. The ginger and white tom scanned the area, looking for the bird. He noticed it hopping towards a skinny pink thing crawling out of the ground. It wants to catch a worm. Now's my chance to catch it!, he thought, dropping into a hunter's crouch. Pathfinder heard pawsteps nearby and the bird grabbed the worm and took off into the trees. "For StarClan's sake! I almost had it!", he growled, turning to see who had interrupted him.

"Oh.. It's just you, Ivorypaw. I didn't realize you were walking over to me. Oh, well. Guess I have to try to hunt something else other than that thrush.", Pathfinder meowed. He sighed, flicking his ears. "Why don't you catch something else in the meantime while I try to find something else to hunt?", the tom asked.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:11 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Havana Brown sprang through the undergrowth, just like a squirrel or a rabbit might have. He leaped over ferns, tiptoed over dead crackling leaves, pranced around fallen sticks. It was almost as if he was dancing to some form of nature written dance. He pranced around, looking much like an idiot to the unknowing eye. But that's how he was, he was a bit weird and strange. He moved to the beat of his own drum, which normally beat at a rapid and random beat. There wasn't much order to the young warrior, and that was the way he liked it. He didn't want everything to be the same every time. He loved variety. He loved the challenge it brought with it.

Barkskip moved easily through the territory he had been walking for moons, looking for the perfect place to fine the perfect prey. Although he knew that he and his adopted brother Storkflight were challenging each other to a battle of seeing how much prey they could hunt, Barkskip carried along with no rush, no haste no nithing. He just did whatever he felt like doing. He honestly didn't care if his brother beat him. Who knew, maybe they would run into each other and Barkskip would see how well his little brother was doing. But for now he just did his own thing, and when the opportunity came, Barkskip would take it.

@Empress Of Evil
An Egyptian Mau padded silently through the undergrowth, gracefully stepping over every twig or leaf that might make a noise. The fighter had decided he'd spent enough time grieving and thinking about his life. He needed to get back into old habits and he needed to distract himself from his problems. His usually cold green eyes were as cold as usual, but with an extra murderous glint. Hades could feel excitement bubbling in him, yet he showed no sign of just how much his was anticipating the future. It was rare for the tom to feel excitement, he wasn't the type to be easily excited by things. But now he couldn't wait to sink his claws in flesh and feel the blood pooling at his paws.

Crouching to the floor, he ducked between a bush and a boulder and blended in with the shadows. His pale green hues camouflaged well with the leaves and the flowers on the bush had a strong scent, helping to hide his own scent. Hades stayed as still as he possibly could, refusing to let his body move a muscle. His narrowed gaze eagerly peered out at the small clearing in front of him, awaiting for some stupid clan cat to come by. Suddenly, a rustle in the leaves caught his attention and Hades felt the excitement rising in him. A Havana Brown was prancing through the territory, not entirely on guard and seemingly not aware of the fact that anything could jump out at him. He looked like a full grown cat, yet young at the same time. It might cause a bit a problem. Despite how the tom was acting, Hades knew that full grown warriors could fight well. Still, a sinister grin found its way onto his maw and Hades unsheathed his claws with delight. The way the tom moved so happily and freely through the territory made him believe that this would be an easy catch. He could already imagine the blood seeping out and staining the green grass a crimson shade.
Bunching his muscles, he prepared himself. A split second later he was leaping out of the bush. He aimed to bowl into the cat and pin them down. Then he would have the choice of either breaking their neck with his paws, or shredding his throat to pieces. Either way, Hades was not going to let this tom survive this fight.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"Nice catch, Ivorypaw!", Pathfinder complimented. "Now, it's my turn to hunt something.", he chuckled, scenting the air for prey. He smelled a thrush somewhere nearby. The ginger and white tom scanned the area, looking for the bird. He noticed it hopping towards a skinny pink thing crawling out of the ground. It wants to catch a worm. Now's my chance to catch it!, he thought, dropping into a hunter's crouch. Pathfinder heard pawsteps nearby and the bird grabbed the worm and took off into the trees. "For StarClan's sake! I almost had it!", he growled, turning to see who had interrupted him.

"Oh.. It's just you, Ivorypaw. I didn't realize you were walking over to me. Oh, well. Guess I have to try to hunt something else other than that thrush.", Pathfinder meowed. He sighed, flicking his ears. "Why don't you catch something else in the meantime while I try to find something else to hunt?", the tom asked.
"Thanks!" Ivorypaw mewed, sitting next to her little mound. She watched him fail the shrew, giving a little shrug and padding deeper into the forest to try and find something good. She gave a little purr, seeing another mouse running through the grass. She silently crouched, gaze fixed onto the creature as she forced her tail not to swish through the grass. She had to catch this.

The creatures nose twitched and Ivorypaw held her breath, hoping it couldn't see her. Thankfully, it seemed to not, nibbling at a seed as Ivorypaw let out a silent breath of relief. She crept forwards, claws out, and pounced. The creature ran, though Ivorypaw chased it and cornered the mouse. She killed it swiftly, and picked it up. She buried it with another mound. Scenting the air, she tried to find something else to hunt.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:13 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Thanks!" Ivorypaw mewed, sitting next to her little mound. She watched him fail the shrew, giving a little shrug and padding deeper into the forest to try and find something good. She gave a little purr, seeing another mouse running through the grass. She silently crouched, gaze fixed onto the creature as she forced her tail not to swish through the grass. She had to catch this.

The creatures nose twitched and Ivorypaw held her breath, hoping it couldn't see her. Thankfully, it seemed to not, nibbling at a seed as Ivorypaw let out a silent breath of relief. She crept forwards, claws out, and pounced. The creature ran, though Ivorypaw chased it and cornered the mouse. She killed it swiftly, and picked it up. She buried it with another mound. Scenting the air, she tried to find something else to hunt.
Pathfinder perked his ears as he scented a squirrel. He saw the creature trying to break open an acorn. He dropped into a crouch, creeping silently towards it. Good thing the squirrel never noticed him. The ginger tom pounced, digging his claws into the squirrel's back. He bit down on it's neck, killing it. He buried it, looking for something else to hunt.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 1st, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart sat down for a moment, resting his aching muscles from all the activities they had done today, but he couldn’t help but smile when the apprentice claimed that they had a good mentor to train him. “I was lucky enough to get an apprentice that isn’t some softened pushover.” He mentioned, a slight glint of happiness within his observant gaze, chuckling a little bit when the youth teased him about purring. “Heh, yeah, me too. There hasn’t been anything worth purring over for me in many moons.” The Burmilla admitted with a slight heaviness in his heart that he did not let linger for very long, refusing to show too much of his emotions and seem like a wimp in front of his own apprentice. He was not surprised to see Ebonypaw admit a widened yawn, knowing that his choice was wise in offering to let him head to his nest for the night. “Sounds good to me, make sure to wish that sister of yours a good night from me.” Flintheart said, heaving himself to his paws as he soon noticed the youth walk up to him and mention that he should probably sleep as well. “Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be getting some rest too, besides I have to be awake and alert to make sure you stay out of trouble.” He joked, giving the apprentice’s shoulder a slight playful nudge of his paw, “Come on, let’s go to the clearing and get some well-deserved rest. You did good today, Ebonypaw. I want you to know that.” The mentor mentioned as they began to exit the training cave. Flintheart’s mind went back to his younger moons when his own mentor pushed him and scolded him in every way that they could until he was made into a stone-hearted, grumbling warrior that nobody seemed to enjoy being around. His mentor had never praised him like he did with Ebonypaw and never gave him a day off in the slightest, but he would not walk in his mentor’s pawsteps - not if he could help it.
Ebonypaw chuckled, though it was tired. His limbs were weighed down, and his mind was fixed on curling up in his nest and falling asleep. His eyes were on his mentor, and a smile curved at the corners of his mouth. "You're right about that." Ebonypaw mewed, giving a prideful nod. He snickered, a soft cat would utterly be destroyed by Flintheart. And the tom would probably go insane from them. Good thing he wasn't a pushover. "Well, at least you know you still can." Ebonypaw mewed, his tail flicking as he gazed at the darkening sky. Another wave of tiredness washed over him. His whiskers twitched as he looked over at his mentor. He wanted to feel the soft moss of his nest, though he didn't want to leave his mentor. Ebonypaw's tail curled around his paws, and his ears pricked. His eyes were glowing and reflected the orange of the sky as he looked up. "I will, hopefully she doesn't yap my ears off." He mewed with amusement, looking over at his mentor. Ebonypaw got to his after his mentor, stretching and walking to his side. "Good." He mewed, a tiny smile on his face. He curled his tail and wondered how much Ivorypaw was going to talk. But he enjoyed listening to her ramblings of how great her day was, it was amusing. Ebonypaw returned the gesture. "Alright." He mewed, dipping his head and flashing a grin at the praise. "Well, I learned from one of the best." He replied, his eyes not revealing sarcasm. Flintheart was a good mentor, he had to admit. Perhaps he could be one of the cats he liked, besides Ivorypaw. Ebonypaw walked besides his mentor, his fur shining. He walked silently, wondering when he'd be as great a warrior of Snowstar. Or anyone older than him, most of the warriors in the Clan actually. ThunderClan was the best, in his eyes, and the warriors contributed to that. Proud, loyal, and strong. He wanted to be like that. He hoped he and Flintheart would continue getting along, he liked his mentor. He was strong, not a pushover or wimp. He continued to walk, his tail fluffed out with tired excitement.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw could hearing someone chasing through the territory, catching a faint whiff of rabbit. They are hunting on our territory? Really, Windclan! He followed behide, until they spoke. He didn't catch the tiny quivering in his voice, " Well wh-" He could then hear them start to run again. They aren't getting away with this! Wolfpaw followed behide, being slower than the cat however as he heard a large CRASH before they ran again. He stopped, catching his breath until he heard another CRASH. "This is my chance!" Wolfpaw said to himself, more ambitious to catch this cat. He could prove himself he'll be a great warrior! What if they are Blazingstar? Ah, that would be even better. He tried to find the trail, struggling a little until he saw the cat or what he guessed was the cat. Seeing them trap, he didn't need to rush. " You look too.... small to be Blazingstar, huh I was really hoping you were the cat. " Wolfpaw said, now in sight however his pelt did blend in the forest. He didn't have a amuse look on his face, but some disappointment. They actually don't have the rabbit, guess this was pretty worthless. " Who are you?" He asked, a bit more curious of this cat's name.
[yknow if Wolf wasn't a fan of the EE you could use that against gorse]

Gorsepaw struggled to get free of the vines. He wasn't good at staying calm in situations, no he had more of a tendency to completely loose his cool and freak out. Of course that's exactly what he was doing. He tugged at the vines wrapped around his paws, not taking more time to carefully unwind them. Instead as he sptugged the vines became tighter in him, not loosening their grip. Fear flickered in his pale green eyes as he looked up at his pursuer. "N-no I'm not Blazingstar..." He stuttered, his voice shaking like crazy. "I'm Gorse-Gorsepaw." He managed, his voice quiet and almost incomprehensible. The young tom cat laid trapped in front if the enemy Clan, fearful for his life. He had nowhere to run and he definitely couldn't hide, nor fight for that matter. He seemed almost completely defenseless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

An Egyptian Mau padded silently through the undergrowth, gracefully stepping over every twig or leaf that might make a noise. The fighter had decided he'd spent enough time grieving and thinking about his life. He needed to get back into old habits and he needed to distract himself from his problems. His usually cold green eyes were as cold as usual, but with an extra murderous glint. Hades could feel excitement bubbling in him, yet he showed no sign of just how much his was anticipating the future. It was rare for the tom to feel excitement, he wasn't the type to be easily excited by things. But now he couldn't wait to sink his claws in flesh and feel the blood pooling at his paws.

Crouching to the floor, he ducked between a bush and a boulder and blended in with the shadows. His pale green hues camouflaged well with the leaves and the flowers on the bush had a strong scent, helping to hide his own scent. Hades stayed as still as he possibly could, refusing to let his body move a muscle. His narrowed gaze eagerly peered out at the small clearing in front of him, awaiting for some stupid clan cat to come by. Suddenly, a rustle in the leaves caught his attention and Hades felt the excitement rising in him. A Havana Brown was prancing through the territory, not entirely on guard and seemingly not aware of the fact that anything could jump out at him. He looked like a full grown cat, yet young at the same time. It might cause a bit a problem. Despite how the tom was acting, Hades knew that full grown warriors could fight well. Still, a sinister grin found its way onto his maw and Hades unsheathed his claws with delight. The way the tom moved so happily and freely through the territory made him believe that this would be an easy catch. He could already imagine the blood seeping out and staining the green grass a crimson shade.
Bunching his muscles, he prepared himself. A split second later he was leaping out of the bush. He aimed to bowl into the cat and pin them down. Then he would have the choice of either breaking their neck with his paws, or shredding his throat to pieces. Either way, Hades was not going to let this tom survive this fight.
[ 'shred his neck' oh lordy xD]

The tom cat, perfectly happy with his plans for the day and his friendly competition with his brother, filled the giddy tom with pure delight. He knew he could easily beat the new warrior at hunting. Barkskip himself was built more for running and hunting while he knew his brother was built more for fighting. While Barkskip had a lean, narrow frame, his adoptive brother had a sturdy, broad shouldered build of a fighter. That's why he was so confident in his abilities, was because he knew Storkflight was not as good at hunting as he was. But he at least knew how to fight, and the way his day just turned it was a good thing he did.

The sudden impact of the cat caught Barkskip by surprise as he was flung to the ground. With the force of the impact, the Havana Brown was momentarily stunned. For a moment he thought in his skipping and prancing that he had stumbled over a root of a tree or something, but now that he could smell the unfamiliar cat, hear his breathing, Barkskip knew this wasn't a trip. This was an attack. In quick, frantic movements, Barkskip slashed his unsheathed claws through the air, hoping to hit the cat that loomed devilishly over him. A hiss escaped his mouth, trying to persuade the cat that had most likely been watching him skip along, that he was not a complete kit. He knew how to fight, though he knew his skills lacked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Pathfinder perked his ears as he scented a squirrel. He saw the creature trying to break open an acorn. He dropped into a crouch, creeping silently towards it. Good thing the squirrel never noticed him. The ginger tom pounced, digging his claws into the squirrel's back. He bit down on it's neck, killing it. He buried it, looking for something else to hunt.
Ivorypaw grinned. "Good catch!" She mewed, padding deeper into the woods to try and find something, as she didn't smell anything in the area she was standing in. She huffed, the other prey must heard her hunting, because the scents were getting stale. She growled softly, walking deeper into the woods, though not too far, only to see nothing still. "Where is it all?" She spat quietly.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Ivorypaw grinned. "Good catch!" She mewed, padding deeper into the woods to try and find something, as she didn't smell anything in the area she was standing in. She huffed, the other prey must heard her hunting, because the scents were getting stale. She growled softly, walking deeper into the woods, though not too far, only to see nothing still. "Where is it all?" She spat quietly.
Pathfinder stopped searching and padded back to where he had buried his squirrel. "Ivorypaw?", he meowed, calling to the apprentice. "All the prey fled. There's nothing more we can hunt. We better go back to camp, now. We've been out here long enough.", Pathfinder said, scraping the earth off of the squirrel. The ginger tom picked up the squirrel in his mouth. "Come on.", he mewed.