Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Favourite Criminal...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:41 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:34 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:11 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 04:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

@SorrelFang

Rosebriar smiled ruefully. "Well, then you and Ashfeather might be perfect for each other!" she joked back. The word Ashfeather came out of her mouth like bile, but she focused on the she-cat in front of her. "We've got some ShadowClanners to drive out."

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:49 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~RooRoo~ @.Bread.

Still at a slight loss for what to do, Puddlepaw simply leaped, paws outstretched to land on the ShadowClan apprentice's back, trying to use his larger size as an advantage to potentially weigh the molly down. It wasn't the most graceful of moves as he sprang through the air, but he didn't quite know much else, so this was all he could really try.

--------------

@Arie @Estelle
{Is there anything he could say that might anger Weasel enough for her to want to injure him badly? Trying to get him beat up real good for plot purposes}

Ribbitpaw, still trying to uphold his promise not to get involved in the fight, simply allowed himself to get pushed farther back. Holding back the urge to retaliate was tougher than he expected. Then again, he had hoped nobody would approach him in the first place. At the very least, when the warrior took a swipe at his paws, he reared back, dodging the blow, only to find himself cornered, back pressed firmly up against the camp walls. From here, he could see another Windclanner approaching, but that wasn't his concern right now. To fight back or not? Surely it would do the cult no good to lose a member in this battle... or worse... execution by Icestar for lack of participation. A last minute decision, he hastily extended a paw, claws unsheathed in an attempt to jab and graze the Windclanner's chest. "For your information, I'm no fleabrain, you imbecile." Not the best of insults, but his brain wasn't entirely focused either, still caught up in the dilemma of participation.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:55 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

FlameClaw ignored her comment.
Now what Rosebriar? @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang let the blows her face connect closing her eyes as they rained down, she'd have some small scars after this but her thick pelt blocked a lot of the pain. She opened her eyes again to look down on the apprentice and let out a cold laugh "That's the strength you're trying to bring against me? Thats pathetic, this is strength." She suddenly moved to strike with a brutal claw aimed at his face moving into the apprentices space where blows would be easier and following up with two more swipes in quick succession before being distracted.

Adderfangs head whipped around to look at the apprentice on her back a snarl on her face. How cute a wannabe spider cat, time to ruin those aspirations. The blows on her back not quite enough to make it through her fur Adderfang planted her feel and started to try and shake the apprentice off. If he got a good grip he'd be violently rocked around but if he didn't? He'd go flying.

@hope @elysian
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:57 PM

@SorrelFang @Kittenism
"We're still fighting!" she panted, glaring down at the ShadowClan warrior and trying to aim for deeper welts.

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 5th, 2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{@SorrelFang • @TheNyanCatMinecart}

Roachsmoke snarled "You're the ones who attacked us in our own camp!" She snarled "Your entire clan is crazier than a fox in a fit!" The shadowclan cat hissed managing to struggle out a bit. She was now capable of moving the upper half of her body, she used it to roll onto her side so she could better reach both attacking cats. She lashed her paw out at Rosebriar's face, making sure to keep somewhat of an eye on Flameclaw.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:02 PM

FlameClaw copyed her.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenism View Post
{@SorrelFang • @TheNyanCatMinecart}

Roachsmoke snarled "You're the ones who attacked us in our own camp!" She snarled "Your entire clan is crazier than a fox in a fit!" The shadowclan cat hissed managing to struggle out a bit. She was now capable of moving the upper half of her body, she used it to roll onto her side so she could better reach both attacking cats. She lashed her paw out at Rosebriar's face, making sure to keep somewhat of an eye on Flameclaw.
Rosebriar felt claws slash across her face and let out a gasp, blood dripping down. "That had better not scar, ShadowClan fox-heart!" she yowled, lunging forward. Her mouth was outstretched, prepared to try and grasp onto her throat.

Old August 5th, 2020, 05:13 PM

FlameClaw hissed in fury.
He aimed for her right front leg. @Kittenism
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:16 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak grazed over the herbs with a nose twitching as he inhaled the scents of the herbs and raised his head to quirk an eyebrow at Blackhaze, questioning. They were mixed, some coltsfoot and a dandelion, but it'd do. Probably a better combination than what he'd originally asked for. "Yeah," he said, wincing, "I'm.. not really supposed to, but I'm guessing it doesn't count if it's not an injury from the raid. Why.. aren't you fighting, by the way?" It was a question he'd conjured during the time he'd been away.

With the herbs, he gathered them toward Sunkit and said, "Chew them, and swallow it." Even the dandelion would be fine, the coltsfoot for soothing his breathing and the dandelion would make his throat numb.

He hesitated, gulping. "Uh, ..probably," he answered, the end lifted like a question because he wasn't sure. Kits were much more fragile than fully grown warriors. "If he eats the herbs.." Fawnsqueak peeked to Sunkit, conflicted but hopeful.

@Mentallyunstable @Fawnhearted

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread