Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Yessssss}

The tom looked at him, waiting for a reply.
Burrpaw snapped out of his stupor and grinned. He looked around quickly. Seeing that no cat nearby was listening, he quickly responded. "Yeah, sure. Tomorrow, here, sunhigh?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:23 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Yeah, I guess it does.", Zenithwhisker meowed. The she-cat had to think about her son's question before answering. "Not much... Just the same as usual--nothing," the cream and white Maine Coon replied.
Slatestone turned his gaze from Zenithwhisker to the leaders who sat above them as his mother answered him. "How's lil' Peach?" He meowed, suddenly thinking of his little sister. He hadn't seen her around in a while, but that may have been due to both of the siblings being busy.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue followed her gaze and stared up at the full moon. It was large and white, and it's steady glow illuminated the sky and seastones down below alike. "So what do you think of the new deputy?" he asked the shecat, taking her cue to divulge a little in the regular clan gossip.
Rosebelly searched the clearing for the russet tom. "I'm not sure," she replied slowly. "I've never really spoke to him, but he seems nice. And you?" Once more she glanced at Blazingstar. He looked very tense. Did he want to say something? Are my greatest fears about to come true? Rosebelly had been in few battles, thus she doesn't have much experience. She had been worried about war ever since ThunderClan hunted in other Clans' territories. Is the ShadowClan deputy mad? She flicked her amber gaze to the young leader. He looked more anxious than mad, but looks could be decieving. Rosebelly blinked and turned her attention back to her companion, but froze as Snowstar spoke up. She averted her gaze and looked at the siamese. She seemed.. scared. All the while, Blazingstar was snarling silently. When Snowstar finished, Blazingstar leaped to his feet and yowled at the leader. Perhaps her fears were about to come true, or perhaps he was just tense. Rosebelly's hackles rose and she forced herself to stay seated. They couldn't fight here anyway. Not tonight. Tonight was the Gathering, and peace would remain during the Gathering. Rosebelly was still on edge, however. Guilt rose in her throat as Blazingstar and Snowstar revealed their patrols. Rosebelly lashed her tail nervously, and glanced around. What was everyone else thinking? ThunderClan was in shambles. ThunderClan would be shamed for moons to come. Rosebelly squeezed her eyes shut and waited for a declaration of war, a hiss, a yowl of pain, anything. She knew it was coming, and she braced for it.

Last edited by Role; October 18th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

The Maine coon focused his attention on Darkpaw who had asked him a question. “Hmm?” he spoke, missing what the other apprentice had asked. “ Oh...” realizing what he had been asked a few heartbeats after he had questioned it, Sharppaw evaded the question. It wasn’t that he wanted to hide if from his fellow apprentice and only friend, Darkpaw. It was that he couldn’t explain the pit in his stomach. He couldn’t describe how he was feeling. How he thought something awful was to happen. Even if he knew how to word his response, he was afraid he might be ridiculed and lose his only friend. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he finally asked, concern shining in his green eyes.

A mental alarm flashed in his brain. Something's wrong, whether he will admit it or not, He imagined. The tom looked back at his friend, his muscles tensing as he met Sharppaw's eyes. "I'll tell you one more time; I'm fine," He insisted, a more serious expression glued to his face, "Now please, tell me what the matter is because it will only get worse if you lock it inside of your brain." He stared back at the nearly starless sky, in which a few brave twinkles managed to shine through. Stay calm, Darkpaw. This isn't a time to worry, His breath hitched, Unless Sharppaw knows something we don't...
Old October 18th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cuckootree saw that Frostpaw was rather Excited. My first gathering wasn't full of tentions. Is it safe to let her socailize...ehh...just not Windclanners he grunted," Go sociailize, just avoid Windclanners." He meowed.
Frostedpaw grinned, "Thanks Cuckootree!" She said happily bouncing off to introduce herself to someone, her pale silver and black coat shimmering in the moonlight.(OPEN)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 18th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower's ears pricked as Snowstar quieted down the clans. "Oh, looks like Snowstar's about to speak! Be quiet." She looked up at the large stones and listened to her leader. Her ears flattened as Blazingstar began to yowl. Her stomach churned. She felt anxiety building up inside of her. "W...Wolfpaw..." She tried to notify her son of her anxiety attack and then crumpled to the ground, panting.
Wolfpaw nodded, listening in. However as Blazingstar began to speak, he could feel anger mix in his throat. Hearing his name, he turned his head to his mother. " Drizzleflower!" He said in surprise, Wolfpaw was NOT Medince cat and he didn't know where they were. He remembered something brief about her. Is this one of her attacks? Did... too much happen at once!? "Inhale, exhale!" Was all he could say, his eyes shone in worry. " It's o-okay! Snowstar will handle the matter of this, calm down. Mother." Wolfpaw tried soothing, his tail running along her back or stroking it. This did not fit him, but it was all he could think of. Feeling the tension in the air rise more and more, he was becoming a bit uncomfortable.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:01 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

gyrewind sat alone, thoughts for company. his thoughts were enough to occupy him, even if they weren't always a good guest.
if looks could kill, thunderclan surely would be dead. gyrewind could feel the hostility from windclan, hot, heavy, and distressing, and took the spare time before announcements to observe the variety of exchanges between clans. as if to spare him from his own mind, a feline stumbled in front of his nose, and definitely wasn't anyone from another clan looking to bicker. there was a bit of a painful pause as the cat literally stumbled in front of him, casting him a big-eyed gaze after finding his footing.
"hey," gyrewind replied with a two parts friendly, one part relieved smile. it was indeed comforting to talk to somebody who wasn't affected by the bitter crackling between feline at the moment.
gyrewind squinted his eyes down at the very familiar but simultaneously questionable cat. he had to make a guess between two identical twins, a mistake he had made before; snowyclaw or whiskermoon.
"...snowyclaw?" gyrewind tried as politely as he could.
"yes!" he smiled. the tom realized how desperate that sounded, but wouldn't bother taking it back.
ah, snowyclaw is stubborn when it comes to letting others get him down. he just wouldn't allow it to happen. even with the tension between windclan and thunderclan, the exchanged glares that seemed to be only him not taking part of.. it was kinda like his job. someone had to be that one guy.
the splotched tom was glad his fellow clanmate had recognized him, unlike the last time. that was awkward. well, he decided to start anew with this rather tall feline. maybe they could get close enough to be good friends, but who knows?he wasn't the one to make that decision. snowyclaw settled himself beside gyre, curling his fluffy tail over his pale, pink-padded paws.
"what do you think of.. all this?" actually? maybe he won't mess up tonight. snowy was genuinely proud of himself for not stuttering or shuffling his paws awkwardly just now. he had gestured with his head towards the crowd that contained cats of both windclan and thunderclan, both in their separate groups beside their clanmates.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The molly's eyes widened with wonder. "You have the Clan leader as your mentor, and you were a kittypet?" Snowpaw purred excitedly. She sighed, tail waving slightly behind her. When she spoke again, her mew was wistful. "I wish I had a life as exciting as yours. Facing off against a dog? Whew. That must've been hard."
Nightpaw couldn't help a shy smile. "He's a really great mentor," she replied. "I don't know if 'facing off against' is the way I'd describe it. I barely got away, and got really hurt. Daypaw found me in the territory and saved me!" The Shecat's eyes lit up as she talked about the medicine cat. To Nightpaw, Daypaw was a hero and she owned the enby her life. "Can I ask a question? Do you have a family in Shadowclan?"

Old October 18th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly searched the clearing for the russet tom. "I'm not sure," she replied slowly. "I've never really spoke to him, but he seems nice. And you?" Once more she glanced at Blazingstar. He looked very tense. Did he want to say something? Are my greatest fears about to come true? Rosebelly had been in few battles, thus she doesn't have much experience. She had been worried about war ever since ThunderClan hunted in other Clans' territories. Is the ShadowClan deputy mad? She flicked her amber gaze to the young leader. He looked more anxious than mad, but looks could be decieving. Rosebelly blinked and turned her attention back to her companion, but froze as Snowstar spoke up. She averted her gaze and looked at the siamese. She seemed.. scared. All the while, Blazingstar was snarling silently. When Snowstar finished, Blazingstar leaped to his feet and yowled at the leader. Perhaps her fears were about to come true, or perhaps he was just tense. Rosebelly's hackles rose and she forced herself to stay seated. They couldn't fight here anyway. Not tonight. Tonight was the Gathering, and peace would remain during the Gathering. Rosebelly was still on edge, however. Guilt rose in her throat as Blazingstar and Snowstar revealed their patrols. Rosebelly lashed her tail nervously, and glanced around. What was everyone else thinking? ThunderClan was in shambles. ThunderClan would be shamed for moons to come. Rosebelly squeezed her eyes shut and waited for a declaration of war, a hiss, a yowl of pain, anything. She knew it was coming, and she braced for it.
"Mhmm," Morningblue grunted in agreement. It was the grey tom's fondest wish to become a leader someday. It was hard for him to see the deputy position land in another cat's paws. Still, he was a warrior who served his clan with diligence, and if continuing to act as a warrior was what his clan needed, that's what he would do. In silence, he watched Snowstar speak. The Thunderclan leader was noticeably uncomfortable tonight, and his chest tightened as Blazingstar stood and began to yowl at his leader. He could feel his fur beginning to bristle as a growl built in his throat and he fought to keep his claws sheathed. Morningblue had never like the idea of trespassing on another clan's territory. He had agonized over that breach of the code and nearly driven himself to faint from hunger in his desperation to make sure his sister in the nursery had enough food for herself and her kits, then unborn. He wanted to yowl this out, but he stayed silent, hoping that Snowstar would say something to calm the Windclan leader's rage. She didn't. His claws involuntarily slipped out, but he was able to calm himself as Grousestar stepped between the two. Just long enough to sheath his claws, and take a deep breath. Then, as he exhaled, he recited something under his breath like a mantra; it was what helped him sleep at night knowing that he and his clan had acted against the warrior code. "Jaystorm, Spicekit, Owlkit, Lyrkit, Robinkit."

Old October 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather sat down and wrapped his tail over his paws. "But... I don't want anyone else..." He mewed. "Your the only cat who seems right for me..."
Cherrydawn looked back at the tom, grief raking her as she knew she felt the same way but couldn't say it. Before she had the chance, Snowstar began to speak. Her leader's address was short and to the point, and said nothing of the patrols on other clan's territory. But when Blazingstar stood up and began to speak, the shecat found herself hunching and cowering. Stunned by his outburst, she turned toward Skyfeather. "You... you didn't!" she whispered to him, aghast. Could he have reported that he had seen her and her clanmates?

Closed Thread