Today 03:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2023, 09:56 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: June Gathering

@naiad @Quasar @Solar

"Pro...mounds?" Man this one talked funny... Pebs liked it! She loved the silly vibes Mumble brought to the table. It would be her new friend for sure. But what were they even saying? She looked to the others for a moment before it finally clicked. OH! "I use she and her pronouns thank you very much! What about you? We are allllll about respect at the stormy skies or whatever you said." She giggled, putting a paw over her mouth to hide the noise from echoing throughout the clearing.

Unfortunately it didn't seem like they would have much time to chitchat - as the gathering had wrapped up without the four noticing. Pebblepaw let out a slightly frustrated huff. Things were just getting started... what da heck! "Next moon we should meet again and talk! I have a lot of cool things I wanna show you, and I wanna hear you say more things. Here, let's make it a paw pad promise that we'll meet again!" A front paw came to hover in between the two apprentices. Her pink paw pad angled for Mumblepaw to push their own against it.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:03 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

Eveningpaw

Eyes brightening,
"Oh, I didn't realize sorry, I'm Eveningpaw. I apologize for the state of my attitude, Duskpaw, the apprentice that recently died was my sister"
"Oh.. I'm sorry... I know.. what its like.. to loose a sibling. I had.. 3 brothers... they all were gone.. before apprenticehood though... I lost.. my dad too... but that.. was my choice. He was.. bad." Cloudpaw said, trying to comfort at first but was angry at the end, thinking of his dad.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 23rd, 2023, 08:50 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle
Oh no. Ohhhh no. This wasn't supposed to happen. When did RiverClan actually become competent?? Violetfreckle figured her old Clanmates wouldn't even notice her. After all, the Clan was an absolute mess when she left. No one even noticed her leave. But now, it seemed she was being confronted by a baby and... Gingerfrost? Gingerstar? Gingerfrost. Some other cat was on the Seastones. She vaguely recognized the new leader, but didn't really care enough to give it a second thought.

"I was stolen away. And none of you did anything about it," she hissed, lying through her teeth. "And now that I've been left to fend for myself and want to sit in on a Gathering, just to watch from the outside, you act like you care. Don't kid me." The pretty tabby spat, poison in her voice. "I'm leaving. And you're not going to do anything about it. Because you never do anything. RiverClan is just a Clan of weak and pathetic fish-brains." Violetfreckle stole a glance at Bumblestar, hoping her rival-turned... whatever saw her. She didn't know why. But with that, the former RiverClanner let out a hiss and darted off in the direction of the Outskirts near ThunderClan territory.
// @Solar @Estelle @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:30 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Mumblepaw
They/He/It | Post Count: 49
Active Purrk: Master Scout

Violetfreckle was so rude?!? And for what! Mumblepaw was just left there in slight shock, trying to finding the words to even respond. Mumbling them ironically enough, the older learner hissed. “You…you..uh…asshole!” Yeah, that was the right word. The only thing that cane to mind, but head craning to the side to see if his father was going to say anything about it, worry clear in the learner’s expression.
Eyebrow raised slightly as he waited for his father to come up with a response of his own, switching the topic to something more positive now. “Papa! Did you see how I tracked them down?? Wasn’t it cool? How didn’t anyone else pick up their scent though…I’ll be asking Stonepaw about that hmmm. Speaking of Stonepaw.. Papa! I’m going to walk home with Stonepaw if you wish to tag along!” With that, Mumblepaw let the situation remain in the past, picking up their pace with a quick pace towards the herbalist to meet him as the gathering came to a close. “Stonepaw!” They called towards the grey tabby. “Do you wanna walk home together? When you’re done with herbalist things of course!” It mewed towards the slightly older cat. Height just about meeting eye to eye as he spoke, excitement brewing in his words as a slight friendly giggle slipped out of his maw.

@Estelle @vellichor @carmen

————

Mumblepaw
They/He/It | Post Count: 50

She and Her, got it.oh! I use they and them, he and him, and it and itself. Basically anything but she and her!” They cat mewed, giggling slightly yet with a hint of uncertainty. Man, the gathering were fun! Maybe they would a sentinel by that time though….“Paw pad promise?” the older learner questioned the shecat. Puzzled at first before it randomly clicked.
I can’t promise I will still be a ‘paw but you can’t break a paw pad promise can I? They laughed at the statement. Offering a smile to the other cat. The group had friendly so far, maybe Mumblepaw had made some friends in different settlements after all. Pebblepaw was the first, perhaps more to come. The learner raised his own paw, pressing the toe beans to her gently. “Promise. Promise Mumblepaw intended to keep, even while exploring the underground world. Maybe he could even tell Pebblepaw about it next time, or would that be spilling Settlement secrets? Oh well. Turning to Wolfie and Goldenpaw. “It was a pleasure to meet you both as well, I wish all of three of you the best! I have to go meet back with my father, Gingerfrost. Have a good night, Pebblepaw!” With that, Mumblepaw smilies and padded off towards the River Settlement second-in-command.

@Poprock @Quasar @naiad

--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 23rd, 2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:02 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"Oh.. I'm sorry... I know.. what its like.. to loose a sibling. I had.. 3 brothers... they all were gone.. before apprenticehood though... I lost.. my dad too... but that.. was my choice. He was.. bad." Cloudpaw said, trying to comfort at first but was angry at the end, thinking of his dad.
Seeing his change in attitude, she gave a reassuring smile,
"I am sorry for your loss, losing three must have been hard, it was hard enough for me when I lost one sibling"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The way that the gathering was going… Honestly wasn’t amazing. For the most part, she kept her eyes glued to her paws, her head tilted to the side with her left ear lifted into the air. The rather aggressive approach that Bumblestar took to this gathering was.. Interesting. Not that she hadn’t expected it, but it still made her ears grow hot with a certain displeasure that began to warm her stomach as well.

Her attention was caught by the voice of her apprentice. Springpaw only had good intentions with her words, although, perhaps it was a tad bit misplaced after Bumblestar’s announcements. That was only proven by the reaction of Lightningpaw, which was…So, very surprising. The apprentice had seemed so kind and friendly–but she supposed that even the kindest of cats had their moments. It’s not like her words were uncalled for, in Drizzlecloud’s opinion. She was getting defensive over her clanmates and their safety, it was only understandable. Although her words certainly would have stung Springpaw, she decided against holding a grudge against the molly. There was no use in it. If she were walking in the same paw steps as they were right now, perhaps she would have reacted the same.

Taking a single stride ahead so that she stood beside her apprentice, her fur brushing against the smaller molly’s pelt, offering Cowtuft a sheepish smile at his response. “Thank you, Cowtuft, and… My apologies as well. I assure you that we did not intend to be presumptuous with our ask–and do offer Lightningpaw my apology, as well. If we do come to the conclusion that making a visit will be helpful, we will take your advice and wait at the border.”

There was a pause as she glanced away, eyeing the remaining leaders who sat atop the seastones. Although she didn’t say anything, the distant, faded light in her eyes was enough to express that she understood why he advised her to do so. Flicking her tail to brush those feelings away for now, she returned her attention to Cowtuft, giving him a nod and an unsure smile. “It was very nice to meet you, Cowtuft. I wish you safe travels back home–to all of you.”

She dipped her head to the Windclan medicine cats as they left before she lowered her muzzle to murmur softly to her apprentice. “Please, don’t get too caught up in what has just happened. You were as kind as you could be, but Lightningpaw simply took it the wrong way and got upset. I’m sure we would, too, if we were in their situation, wouldn’t we?” She gently flicked her tail-tip against Springpaw’s shoulder before she continued. “You did nothing wrong, so no need to fret.”

[ @ares - Springpaw, @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningpaw, @x ghostie - Cowtuft, @Ravensong - Elmshadow, @carmen - Stonepaw ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:50 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post

Goldenpaw »
Right, he could probably guess it hurt to talk. If he was well enough to make it all the way to the Gathering, then of course they were okay. Flicking his ears in a vain attempt to rid himself of the rain that drizzled incessantly atop him, Goldenpaw settled down next to Mothpaw, shifting away slightly once they'd gotten comfortable.

Goldenpaw wasn't one for carrying a conversation, but for some reason a part of him wanted to keep chatting—fill the void that suddenly seemed to be present, even amidst this crowd of cats. "This is my first Gathering," he announced, glancing over at Mothpaw once before turning his gaze up to the cats atop those boulders. The leaders were all kinda intimidating, he noted with no small amount of apprehension. Especially that really big brown tabby who he assumed was ShadowClan's leader, though he couldn't remember their name for the life of him.

As the meeting continued and things happened, he listened and reacted in typical Goldenpaw fashion (by having inner turmoil and voicing none of it).

He couldn't help the relief that washed over him when Twilightstar announced their departure. Sogginess aside, there was just a lot going on here and Goldenpaw wasn't sure he liked any of it. Rising to his paws, he wiped his paws clean of sand before looking over to Mothpaw. "Do you wanna, uh, walk back together?" he asked. He didn't particularly want to be so close to someone else, but it'd probably be in bad form not to extend this courtesy. And besides, this way he could keep an eye on Mosspaw and make sure nothing happened on the trip back to camp.

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

Mothpaw listened closely as Goldenpaw spoke, his eyes shining. It was also his first Gathering- although he had been an apprentice for quite some time, many things had continued to come up to keep him from going. It was... different than they had imagined, honestly, but they didn't mind. There were things happening and those things were interesting but not as interesting as talking to someone that they actually knew. So, Mothpaw barely listened to what was happening, attention instead remaining focused on Goldenpaw. Perhaps it helped him ground himself. Not paying any mind to whatever was going on, and the rain, and the lingering pain in his body.

Ah. Then they were leaving. The apprentice blinked and looked up, watching Twilighttar for a moment before turning back to Goldenpaw. He nodded and smiled, shakily lifting himself to his paws and flicking his tail. Almost as a show of "yeah, let's go."
[ @ameko ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:12 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
It required a decent amount of effort for Goldenpaw to close the gap between him and Mothpaw, taking up his place by their unscarred side. For some reason, just knowing that it was this very cat, instead of some stranger, made the physical closeness that much more uncomfortable. He wasn't sure why. Brushing that thought aside, he followed the rest of the Clan as they left Seastones and made their way back home.

"I don't think I like Gatherings." The words slipped out of his mouth before he'd given them any conscious thought. Goldenpaw cleared his throat and glanced off to the side, embarrassed by his declaration. After a moment of quiet, knowing that Mothpaw probably wouldn't say anything, he added, "Too much going on."

@lio

lio was here ♥
Old June 24th, 2023, 08:52 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw
40/100 ?

Shrugging,
" I think we wait"

-Minnowpaw-
“Ok.”
Minnowpaw sat again,
Old June 24th, 2023, 02:37 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**
Shadowclan Medicine Cat

He was thus far unimpressed by all of the new additions, though Drizzlecloud could possibly grow into something. She gave Elmshadow a similar vibe as Sundust had given off, not much on appearances but she wasn't cowing out like so many others seemed to. Cowtuft's new apprentice surely made up for her mentor's silence. He was instantly annoyed but there was also something else, something akin to intrigue, she reminded him of something and he found himself equally drawn toward liking the young apprentice as much as he was annoyed by her. Curious.

Dawnstar started off the announcements, going over the basics. Mousepaw, Shadepaw, Seedpaw, and Dogpaw. It was good to hear so much of his kin among the announcements at the gathering. He didn't pay too much mind to Dawnstar's casual mention of Duskpaw but then Longclaw's name made his pelt prickle. He'd known it was futile and a waste when he'd healed the warrior's wounds a moon or so ago when he'd done something frog-brained back then. It was only natural the 'warrior' would take his generosity and use it to do something else frog-brained. He'd have to swing back to denying treatment for such idiocy again moving forward, it never paid off. Good riddance.

The new Bumblestar was the next to take the forefront. She started out...interesting. The first thing from the new leader was a fairly confrontational one-off toward Dawnstar on the Duskpaw situation. Dawnstar had been clear about not putting any blame on the other clan and yet the new leader felt compelled to throw it back at Shadowclan anyway. It was just enough to get a slight ear flick from the medicine cat. She then got into addressing the new ranks, obviously not a secret. And then another accusation but this time directed at Windclan. Interesting choice to blame Windclan for a death of one of her warriors on the border directly after skirting all responsibility for the death of a Shadowclan apprentice on the border with her clan. So it seemed Thunderclan had yet another leadership that'd deny any and all responsibility from their own. Elmshadow took in a breath but continued listening blandly. Something struck a chord within him though when Bumblestar mentioned the name Petalflight. Sunsetthorn had recently thought she'd seen Petalkit...across the Thunderclan border...It couldn't be... The last Elmshadow had seen of his daughter had been when his former mate and her brother took her as a young kit out of Shadowclan and out into the outskirts. Sunsetthorn had returned but hadn't come with any of her siblings. Petalflight, and yet could there be such a coincidence? Petal couldn't be that uncommon of a name...Regardless, if that was his daughter then he'd be searching for her in the outskirts now anyway apparently. But with the possibility floating in his mind, he found himself growing antsy. How had she been involved in the death of a Thunderclanner? And mixed up with Windclan as well?

Having missed the last of Bumblestar's announcements deep in his own thoughts, Elmshadow shook it off to the tension that was now filling the clearing. Bumblestar's leadership wasn't starting out with widespread approval, it seemed. Riverclan was the next to step forward. Beansprout went through the list of rank changes and ceremonies while Elmshadow was still trying to regain his bearings. And then Longclaw was mentioned again. Well, that explained that. Elmshadow had been right about the frog-brained warrior and once again regretted treating the warrior's fox wounds. He rolled his green eyes but noted the new Riverclan leader's neutrality in addressing Dawnstar's original announcement. The Thunderclan leader would do well to take some notes on neutral relations lest she bite off more than she could chew. Even ending with his blatant warning did nothing to change Elmshadow's standing opinion though he put little merit into words. They'd find out soon enough if Riverclan was truly on the way to rebuilding what was once not too long ago a stable and formidable clan.

Twilightstar's announcements were busy but concise. Fire, battles, losses, Windclan had struggled the past few moons it seemed. But yet, she addressed Bumblestar's threats head on. He expected no less of the seasoned Windclan leader but the apparent new conflict between Windclan and Thunderclan was definitely notable given the other issues Thunderclan was still going to be facing. Twilightstar was quick to call an end to the meeting and withdraw her clan.

The end of Twilightstar's announcements triggered the new Springpaw to speak up once more, apologizing no less. He was fairly over the cowardice of so many fellow medicine cats, but the incessant apologizing was no better. She turned quickly on to asking Cowtuft about learning herbs from their clan. It still baffled Elmshadow how easily the other clans trusted the teachings of an enemy clan, especially after such a tense encounter between the two's leaders on the Seastones. But then it seemed the new Windclan medicine apprentice caught onto one piece of Springpaw's ramblings that had mildly stuck out to himself as well. His flat green eyes turned to watch the interaction between the two apprentices, both curious and over-watching to ensure it didn't carry too far out of paw. Though young, Lightningpaw's intuition seemed well-tuned and he found himself growing even more intrigued by the young Windclanner. He was naturally disappointed by Cowtuft's rebuke of his apprentice's outburst but he wasn't surprised. The diplomatic tom continued on with a courteous rebuke of his own toward the Thunderclanner's and their leader's supposed crassness. Maybe things would begin growing interesting once more. Elmshadow made a note to brush up on some more healing knowledge as well as getting his son and apprentice into some battle training as it seemed there was likely some strife over the horizon.

With the wrapping up of the gathering and the farewells being given out, Elmshadow rose. He looked to Cowtuft diplomatically, having picked up something about a meeting a the Starcave. "I will plan to be at the Starcave on the halfmoon and I will let Ivysnake know as well. Hopefully it will prove to be a worthwhile meeting." He glanced over the new Thunderclan medicine cats pointedly and then dipped his head toward the young Stonepaw in a brief gesture of farewell.
[ @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @Omari @ares @carmen ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 24th, 2023 at 02:39 PM.
Closed Thread