by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 08:47 PM

Old October 21st, 2018, 10:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Seastones

@Celestial @Fuzzyfeline

Flintspirit had decided that he wanted to take a walk. He hasn’t expected t to be this far. Yet, here he was, the wind rushing through his fur and his paws crunching on the sandy pebbles. The Thunderclan deputy squinted his eyes as the salty air blew into them, blinking away the slight pain that it had left. It did feel good to stretch his legs though. Especially this much. He’d ran a little bit of the way here, but he wasn’t breathing heavily anymore, having regained his composure.
His dark fur stood out against the bleak, pale landscape, and scents reached the tom’s nose quickly. Which made it easy for him to pick out two cat scents among the salty air. He recognized them as both female, from different clans.
As he rounded the stones and got a look at the two, a smirk quickly formed on his face. He immediately recognized the ginger and white tabby as Rowanflower. He’d actually wanted to run into the she-cat since the battle against Windclan, hoping to just talk to her. And maybe gloat about his new position, as he figured she’d be annoyed with that, which he would in turn find hilarious. But he also wasn’t blind to how she could be feeling. Her clan had gotten kicked out of their territory, something that he was still upset about. Upset with Windclan for imitating it, upset with Skyclan and Shadowclan for supporting it, and upset that Thunderclan hadn’t been able to prevent this horrible turn of events.
His eyes drifted over to the other she-cat, and he stopped in his tracks. Buttercupbreeze. Her creamy fur could not be mistaken. It was the Windclan deputy that he had fought in that battle. That he’d almost killed. Flintspirit watched the two for a moment, a million questions running through his mind. What were the two doing out here? Weren’t Windclan and Riverclan enemies? If so, why did they seem so relaxed?
He didn’t want to go over there, not with Buttercupbreeze around. But his curiosity got the better of him, and his paws propelled him across the space that separated him from the two felines. Once he was within earshot, he decided to send a greeting, alerting them of his presence. He’d had a perfect greeting in his head for Rowanflower, but Buttercupbreeze being there just messed his brain up. So what came out of his mouth was not exactly what he’d wanted. “What’re you two doing, sneaking around?” It wasn’t his best starting line, but he figured it would do. He kept his gaze on Rowanflower. Only flicking it once over to Buttercupbreeze to acknowledge her.
[Keep in mind flint hasn’t heard about peacemaker rallies yet]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:31 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@Delta <3
the ragdoll molly tore through the heather as her nose filled with the salt smell of the ocean that was growing closer and closer. as the dark night swirled around her she watched the moon slowly blur as the stars turned into streaks, she continued to run. as her blue eyes reflected the starlight she watched the rocks grow closer, glazepaw had asked her to come her days prior. she looked at the oak tree that they had talked under for the majority of the gathering as she looked up as the moonlight filtered through and litter the ground around her along with her creamy pelt, she felt a shiver run down her spine and through her feathery tail. she sat down and pressed her back up against the rough bark, as she watched the red and yellow leaves fall painting the ground, blotches of color where the was none before as she watched moonpaw took another look up and stared blankly waiting for the white tom to make his way from skyclan.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 26th, 2018, 08:43 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post
@Delta <3
the ragdoll molly tore through the heather as her nose filled with the salt smell of the ocean that was growing closer and closer. as the dark night swirled around her she watched the moon slowly blur as the stars turned into streaks, she continued to run. as her blue eyes reflected the starlight she watched the rocks grow closer, glazepaw had asked her to come her days prior. she looked at the oak tree that they had talked under for the majority of the gathering as she looked up as the moonlight filtered through and litter the ground around her along with her creamy pelt, she felt a shiver run down her spine and through her feathery tail. she sat down and pressed her back up against the rough bark, as she watched the red and yellow leaves fall painting the ground, blotches of color where the was none before as she watched moonpaw took another look up and stared blankly waiting for the white tom to make his way from skyclan.
((I am so sorry, I just realized I never replied to this!))

Glazepaw stopped a few tail lengths short of the clearing. He was downwind, so he could smell that Moonpaw was already there. He had asked her to meet him here in hope that they could get to know each other without all of the nervousness caused by the Gathering. It seemed to him that neither of them were very good at conversation, especially when they felt they were being watched. He sighed and made his way into the clearing. Glancing around with his mismatching eyes, he spotted Moonpaw sitting under the tree where they had initially met. The white apprentice trotted over to the molly. He noticed how the moonlight bounced off of her gray and white pelt, turning her silver. With a small smile, he said, "I'm sorry if I kept you waiting." A gust of wind ruffled his fluffy pelt and messing up the grooming job he'd done. He sat down in front of Moonpaw and wrapped his long tail around his paws.

Last edited by Freesia; December 26th, 2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old December 26th, 2018, 09:10 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
((I am so sorry, I just realized I never replied to this!))

Glazepaw stopped a few tail lengths short of the clearing. He was downwind, so he could smell that Moonpaw was already there. He had asked her to meet him here in hope that they could get to know each other without all of the nervousness caused by the Gathering. It seemed to him that neither of them were very good at conversation, especially when they felt they were being watched. He sighed and made his way into the clearing. Glancing around with his mismatching eyes, he spotted Moonpaw sitting under the tree where they had initially met. The white apprentice trotted over to the molly. He noticed how the moonlight bounced off of her gray and white pelt, turning her silver. With a small smile, he said, "I'm sorry if I kept you waiting." A gust of wind ruffled his fluffy pelt and messing up the grooming job he'd done. He sat down in front of Moonpaw and wrapped his long tail around his paws.
the molly looked up with a kind look shining in her blue eyes. she shook her head “I just got here.” she said as she looked at her gray paws which she had noticed taking on a silver color from the pale moon. Moonpaw scoffed as she thought about what had happened as she tried to leave camp unnoticed, “the other apprentices were waking up, I’m not light footed some how.” before thinking to herself yet aren't all WindClan cats supposed to be light footed... quickly she cleared her mind and looked back at him with a bit of smile crossing her silver maw. as she met the tom’s mitchmatched gaze her eyes lightened “so hows life in SkyClan?” she said nervously trying to start their conversation not wanting it to be as painful as their first meeting.

character site <3
Old December 27th, 2018, 02:14 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:

the molly looked up with a kind look shining in her blue eyes. she shook her head “I just got here.” she said as she looked at her gray paws which she had noticed taking on a silver color from the pale moon. Moonpaw scoffed as she thought about what had happened as she tried to leave camp unnoticed, “the other apprentices were waking up, I’m not light footed some how.” before thinking to herself yet aren't all WindClan cats supposed to be light footed... quickly she cleared her mind and looked back at him with a bit of smile crossing her silver maw. as she met the tom’s mitchmatched gaze her eyes lightened “so hows life in SkyClan?” she said nervously trying to start their conversation not wanting it to be as painful as their first meeting.
Glazepaw tilted his head to one side. "Well, it's okay," he admitted. "I don't really feel like I belong. I don't have any friends, except for my mentor, Owlflame." He shrugged and continued, "But, it's always been that way, so it's not really anything new." He broke eye contact and glanced up at the belt of stars above their heads. He'd always been taught that each of those stars was an ancestor of the Clans, looking down on them, but Glazepaw had always found that idea silly. He couldn't believe in something he couldn't see. So unless a StarClan cat came down and said they were real, the apprentice was going to hold firm in his belief.
Old December 27th, 2018, 03:07 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Glazepaw tilted his head to one side. "Well, it's okay," he admitted. "I don't really feel like I belong. I don't have any friends, except for my mentor, Owlflame." He shrugged and continued, "But, it's always been that way, so it's not really anything new." He broke eye contact and glanced up at the belt of stars above their heads. He'd always been taught that each of those stars was an ancestor of the Clans, looking down on them, but Glazepaw had always found that idea silly. He couldn't believe in something he couldn't see. So unless a StarClan cat came down and said they were real, the apprentice was going to hold firm in his belief.
fully understanding Glazepaw she nodded, ”at least you have a friend.” she sighed thinking about her own life in WindClan a exasperated look played her features as she followed Glazepaw’s gaze up and into the sparking sky above. “Honestly I don’t know if I can stay any longer. I feel like my mentor Swiftclaw hates me..” at his name Moonpaw could feel herself start shaking she could feel her heart going faster and faster as she tries to keep a smile and fight back the tears. She didn’t want to make a fool of herself, or more so anyways.

character site <3
Old December 27th, 2018, 09:00 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:

fully understanding Glazepaw she nodded, ”at least you have a friend.” she sighed thinking about her own life in WindClan a exasperated look played her features as she followed Glazepaw’s gaze up and into the sparking sky above. “Honestly I don’t know if I can stay any longer. I feel like my mentor Swiftclaw hates me..” at his name Moonpaw could feel herself start shaking she could feel her heart going faster and faster as she tries to keep a smile and fight back the tears. She didn’t want to make a fool of herself, or more so anyways.
Glazepaw looked back down at Moonpaw, glad someone else understood what he felt. He gave her a concerned look. "Well, you have me," he suggested. Seeing her forced smile, he moved next to her but left space between them incase she was uncomfortable with that. He guessed that she had some type of anxiety, based on how she was acting now and when he first met her. He'd never met anyone with anxiety, but he had been told about it. He didn't have it himself, but he was awkward and preferred to keep to himself, so there was some similarity there. "Can't you ask Blazingstar for a new mentor? Just explain the situation and he should understand, right?" he inquired.
Old December 28th, 2018, 08:32 AM
smol hooligan child

Unhappy Re: Seastones

Quote:
Glazepaw looked back down at Moonpaw, glad someone else understood what he felt. He gave her a concerned look. "Well, you have me," he suggested. Seeing her forced smile, he moved next to her but left space between them incase she was uncomfortable with that. He guessed that she had some type of anxiety, based on how she was acting now and when he first met her. He'd never met anyone with anxiety, but he had been told about it. He didn't have it himself, but he was awkward and preferred to keep to himself, so there was some similarity there. "Can't you ask Blazingstar for a new mentor? Just explain the situation and he should understand, right?" he inquired.
at glazepaw’s words of comfort she stepped closer filling the space between them though she was still shaking a bit it lessened slowly with somebody that understood her by her side. She slowly shook her head, “I’m not sure I can even stay in WindClan at this point.” she said as her voice quivered a bit with her blue eyes trying to focus on the tom. she looked up at the sky as it sparkles and at the moon that she had been named after. her fluffy pelt stood on end as the crisp breeze swept through her fur.

character site <3
Old December 29th, 2018, 09:55 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:

at glazepaw’s words of comfort she stepped closer filling the space between them though she was still shaking a bit it lessened slowly with somebody that understood her by her side. She slowly shook her head, “I’m not sure I can even stay in WindClan at this point.” she said as her voice quivered a bit with her blue eyes trying to focus on the tom. she looked up at the sky as it sparkles and at the moon that she had been named after. her fluffy pelt stood on end as the crisp breeze swept through her fur.
Glazepaw fought back a smile as Moonpaw moved closer. He'd never really met anyone he immediately felt this comfortable around, but he was glad for this. It seemed that they got along really well, and he was happy to be making a new friend. "You could always come to SkyClan," he suggested, looking at her with wide, almost hopeful eyes. He was making sure to keep his tone gentle and inviting, since usually it was more flat and unwelcoming. He was still learning how to socialize correctly, and sometimes he turned others away with the way he acted. Looking at the fluffy molly, he wondered why she was so lonely in her Clan. Based on his interactions with her so far, she seemed sweet and caring, someone that you'd want to be friends with. She did seem a little anxious, but that just made him want to protect her from anything she was scared of.
Old December 29th, 2018, 10:13 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Glazepaw fought back a smile as Moonpaw moved closer. He'd never really met anyone he immediately felt this comfortable around, but he was glad for this. It seemed that they got along really well, and he was happy to be making a new friend. "You could always come to SkyClan," he suggested, looking at her with wide, almost hopeful eyes. He was making sure to keep his tone gentle and inviting, since usually it was more flat and unwelcoming. He was still learning how to socialize correctly, and sometimes he turned others away with the way he acted. Looking at the fluffy molly, he wondered why she was so lonely in her Clan. Based on his interactions with her so far, she seemed sweet and caring, someone that you'd want to be friends with. She did seem a little anxious, but that just made him want to protect her from anything she was scared of.
she sighed a bit as he tried to stifle a smile, as she noticed the look on glazepaw’s maw she mirrored it in a way trying to hold back a smile. the ragdoll gave him a kind look with a happy twitch of her tail and ears that she would feel welcome somewhere “maybe, maybe at some point.” she with a sigh fully escaping her mouth. she turned her head up to the sky and looked at the sparkling twinkling lights that were all cats that had been lost. her blue eyes sparkled in the dark light as glazepaw’s warmth only allowed her to keep the small amount of body heat she could contain in her frail frame. her gray pelt looking silver she was glad that she had gotten away to talk to the SkyClan cat. though still there the shaking has lessened as she looked him in the eyes she nodded “This is better then being stuck in camp.” she said chuckling as she looked back at the sky.

character site <3