Today 02:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2024, 10:21 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Dusklion
While her teeth managed to clamp down on the tail and she was effective in tugging the larger cat away from attacking Birds, Dusklion felt sharp pain across her face and soon the oozing sensation of blood trickled down dripping past her eyes as she shut them quickly. The dark tabby released the tail in her mouth - or more so, felt it get pulled - and opened her eyes in time to see a flurry of fur crashing into her.

It sent her sprawling, paws scrambling to get back up as she aimed with her paws to shove whoever had landed on her off. What was it with her own Clanmates going after her??? Observing the situation once more she noticed... was that Mumblepaw?? "Great landin'," she huffed in amusement as she spun back around and looked back to Wolfpaw with a lash of her tail. Her face stung to high heaven but so far this cat had delt the most damage outside of Riversong - and she wanted more.

"Didn't know thunder-rats were cowardly enough to use others to take the hits," she guffawed, eyes glittering with satisfaction as she threw a claw forward in a rapid manner, aiming for the side of Wolfpaw's head to stun him, and hopefully create an opening for Mumblepaw. As long as they were able to keep this rat from going back to making Birds battle hell, Dusk would call it a win.

[ @BEAR. @Demeter ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:37 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
He/They - 12 Moons

Well of course that failed, but at least it provided an opportunity for rain to escape. He turned around and spotted furbs fighting bumblestar. There they were. The MURDERER. He was so caught up in memory, that he was an easy target for what is to come

[ @The Doctor - His left ear and like half his tail go bye-bye ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:37 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Something by the medicine den caught Sunpaw's eye. Your mine, she thought. With a shriek she leapt onto the cat and tore at her ear the tang of blood filling her mouth.

Last edited by Ian; February 18th, 2024 at 03:50 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

having experienced this before jayfrost wasnt too surprised when the thunderclanner started winding and turning trying to shake him off, though this warrior was smaller and harder to get a good hold of that the large tom he had clung to last time. missing the cats neck by a bit he lost balance, the forward motion of trying to bite into their neck combined with the turn she took making him slip to the side. reaching out blindly (literally) he gripped one of the cats ears, other paw missing and awkwardly stabilising him by finding its way onto the cats shoulder. still a bit lopsided he attempted to bite the cats neck again, making this worth his try.
@starry

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw's amber eye narrowed at the sight of a cat running towards her. She shook some more blood from her body and got into a battle crouch, red stained fur making an imposive appearance. The Thunderrat probably wouldn't be bothered though. It wasn't her fault they'd come into RiverClan's camp and expected them to be soft. If Misty got a chance to kill a threat she would use it. She had zero regrets. As Cloverdove leapt at her she dodged halfway, however one of Clover's paws and unsheathed claws dug into her flesh. It drew some blood and made her growl fiercly. She ripped away and attempted to sink her fangs deeply into the squirrel's front leg.

[ @Fawnheart<3 – Cloverdove
gonna be keeping my posts short for this, lmk if anything doesnt make sense ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:49 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 , @Yoshdo

[ 102 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw nodded, pointing with her tail to starling in the corner. ' i'll get you cleaned off after, okay? it's gonna be fine. ' then, cobwebpaw was hit by sunpaw, who latched onto her. ' what the hell are you doing?! ' she yowled, screeching with anger.

cobweb whirled around, blood dripping from her ear, and clawed at sunpaw's face. ' i don't want to hurt an apprentice, but you will not hurt my patients. you won't. '

[what clan is sunpaw in?]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:57 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike vs Cherryswirl - @Dust
-----------------------------------------

She still hadn't gotten her fill of battle, and she stalked the battlegrounds, searching for her next opponent, her next victim. Two cats had fled her claws today, both with significant injury. Skunkstrike's large frame stalked until she caught sight of a ginger tabby that simply stank of RiverClan. She was fighting a cat named...Beetle...whatever. Who it was didn't matter. If she was fighting Beetle, that meant the ginger she-cat was an enemy.

Skunkstrike pulled up behind Cherry like a shadow, looming and menacing as she waited for the two battling cats to disengage. Should Cherrswirl turn around, a vicious swipe would be aimed right for her muzzle, with claws fully extended for maximum pain output.

If she didn't turn to face her Skunkstrike would rear back and attempt to rake her claws down Cherryswirl's spine or flanks. She was going to make this RiverClan she-cat hurt, and Skunkstrike would enjoy every second, every drop of blood that spilled.
Old February 18th, 2024, 10:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ eye removal below ]

Satisfaction laced his pelt as his plan worked - the water roaches crashed into each other, and gave him a small moment of respite. But Wolfpaw wasn't one to not take advantage of this opportunity, and while Mumblepaw was working on getting back to his paws, Wolfpaw moved. He had heard Dusklion's words, just simply didn't care enough to respond (and his face hurt too much to open his maw) - it wasn't his fault RiverClan lacked any semblance of strategy.

His claws stabbed into Mumblepaw's right eye, and with no hesitation he yanked backward, tearing the clouded green ball out. Bits of tendon and muscle joined it as he chucked it at Dusklion's face as she swiped toward his head.

Wolfpaw had jerked back when he saw it coming, but not fast enough to avoid the entirety of the blow. Dusklion's paw both clonk and tore across the side of his face, and he staggered back in a daze. Between getting kicked in the face and this, ow.

[ @Demeter, @tallulah // eye removed w demeter perms. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 12 Moons

Well of course that failed, but at least it provided an opportunity for rain to escape. He turned around and spotted furbs fighting bumblestar. There they were. The MURDERER. He was so caught up in memory, that he was an easy target for what is to come

[ @The Doctor - His left ear and like half his tail go bye-bye ]
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Hah! Mousebrain! The apprentice had now been distracted by Bumblestar and some other fighters and had seemed to completely forget about her! Honestly, it did annoy her quite a bit when cats ignored her, but she couldn't complain! And this time she could actually do something about it and teach this cat a proper lesson.

Gathering her haunches, the small she-cat lunged at Rainpaw and snapped at his left ear, which she managed to rip off, and the metallic taste of blood soon filled her mouth. A feeling of satisfaction filled her, but she wasn't done yet. Tossing away the ripped ear, she dived at his tail while he was distracted with his most recent injury and clamped down with her fangs as hard as she could about midway on his tail. A sense of surprise struck her as she felt his tail rip in her jaws and stumbled backwards with the bitten-off appendage.

[Powerplay permitted by @Bean]

(Hope this is good!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
SilverStorm's Lail Lashed As He Placed A Paw On BayBlood's Chest. Pathetic Otter. He Reached Down For Their Scruff To Pull Away From The Nursery And The Kits Inside.

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
13/50

Spottedstream spotted one of her clammates fighting a ThunderClan. She wanted to take a path of healing. But they were in HER CAMP, sooo this would be the ONLY injury she would inflict apon others. She promised herself that. She bounded over to Silverstorm. "You will not give me more cats to heal. This is your fault!" She yowled. She raised her paw and brought it down on the ThunderClanner's ear, ripping half of it off. She panted and staggered back. It didn't feel good at all, bloodshed. Maybe she should go and heal from the sidelines. She glared at the warrior before bounding back.

[ @Desert Rain Frog ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Closed Thread