Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
frozensky's everything...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:19 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:08 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:07 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2017, 07:20 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

{ @woly }
Autumnpaw padded in. The creamish tan molly was ill, and curious to meet this new medicine cat. She faintly remembered Kestrelberry tending to her and her mother, Maplefall. Sadly, he failed, and now her mother was dead, thanks to the sub-par medicine cat. She strutted in, eyes focused on Daypaw. Autumn stared at the medicine cat. "Hello." She simply mewed, sniffing slightly. Though the former medicine cat had mostly healed her greencough, she still had the marks of Whitecough. "I have the markings of Whitetcough, and I think I need some herbs?" He language was stiff, the she-cat wasn't very social, and only showed her sassy, playful, side, when she was with her brother.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:33 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @woly }
Autumnpaw padded in. The creamish tan molly was ill, and curious to meet this new medicine cat. She faintly remembered Kestrelberry tending to her and her mother, Maplefall. Sadly, he failed, and now her mother was dead, thanks to the sub-par medicine cat. She strutted in, eyes focused on Daypaw. Autumn stared at the medicine cat. "Hello." She simply mewed, sniffing slightly. Though the former medicine cat had mostly healed her greencough, she still had the marks of Whitecough. "I have the markings of Whitetcough, and I think I need some herbs?" He language was stiff, the she-cat wasn't very social, and only showed her sassy, playful, side, when she was with her brother.

Daypaw wasnt used to the whole ¨Medicine¨ cat thing, and frankly it still shook them up a bit. They still needed to go to the Starcave, to be an official medicine cat. They were appointed which was enough for now, to do their duties in the clan. But they still had to go to the oh so beloved Starcave to be a medicine cat in the eyes of Starclan. The thought of visiting them in their dreams left a bitter taste in their tongue. Though they were knocked out of their day dream by hearing pawsteps come into the den. They twitched their ears, signalling they had heard what the molly had said. The scent of sickness flooded Daypaws nose, causing their nose to twitch. They sighed, turning around to face the other apprentice. ¨I can smell your sickness from over here,¨ the other cat muttered, ¨instead of standing in the entrance settle in a nest and tell me whats wrong to not waste my time.¨ they replied abruptly. They werent trying to be rude, but it seemed now that new leaf has sprung and almost greenleaf, everyone was now getting sick. The thought of treating so many made them want to roll their eyes until they fell out. They pointed their tail to an empty nest which Kestrelberry had made before for sick cats, lined with feathers and the softest moss the older cat could have found.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:21 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Though he had set the conversation up in a way that made it appear he was ready to hear and share her burdens, the young tom rather felt unease. It showed on his face as his sister looked back at him with wide and watchful eyes. Though he quickly looked away, staring at something distant. "Want to talk about it?" He said weakly, though supportively. Mountain wouldn't let her just sit and suffer in silence as nervous as he was to try and find a way to comfort his sister. He was never good with words,
nor true emotions really. He was one to flaunt through life with a positive attitude and ignore whatever happened to him negatively. He also lived with an idealistic attitude and never thought that any of his dreams were unrealistic. Like repairing his family's title, and his mother's title. No cat would believe that there was good to Blazingnight, but Moutainpaw wanted to believe that it was true; he wanted others to think it too. That, he thought,
would help his siblings, make them feel less displaced and against the clan.
Tawnypaw turned her head away and tried to groom some of her fur,
trying to make up her mind. She both didn't want to, but she also wanted to get the weight off her shoulders a little bit. She was torn between telling him the truth or backing away from the subject and just saying never mind and that it wasn't important or something along those lines. Both seemed like pretty good options to her, and one wouldn't make her have to set aside her pride, at least, not quite as much. Tawnypaw shrugged as best a cat could and twitched her whiskers uncertainly, her golden amber hues focusing on anything but Mountainpaw's eyes. Sighing, the small brown tabby raised her gaze and looked him right in the eyes with a firm and unwavering glance. Fluffing out her somewhat unkempt pelt, she prepared to speak. “I guess. The other day . . . I had a dream. I-it was about Blazingnight.” Tawnypaw was still trying to convince herself that that was all it'd been— a dream, but she found that no matter how much she wanted to think it'd been just a dream, she couldn't convince herself. She felt that deep down, it had been real somehow, and a dream was simply not the entirety of it, or how to properly describe what had happened while she'd slept.

(Sorry that it's so late! )
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:42 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Galaxykit stared up at the warrior, a mixed gaze of slight confusion and cheerfulness. Good thing she wasn't going to like, get all angry and send her back to the nursery without the mouse. "I could have sworn you were behind me." She muttered, glancing behind her curiously. How she had accidentally managed to do that, she had no idea. Darn clumsy paws of her. She clambered back to her paws though, perking up to her cheerful self again. "Say, I'm really sorry about that. My names Galaxykit though! What's your name?" She said, dark Aqua hues sparkling with interest.
Stormheart purred with amusement.
"My name is Stormheart! Its a pleasure to meet you Galaxykit..." she said softly. Her large blue orbs were soft and careful. Last thing I want to do is anger or hurt a kits feeling... Queens are not the kindest when it comes to that... she thought.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

( I guess, but she's going to try and change her ways a little bit. Anyways depending on how things go, love might be out of the question. Anyways yeah, wecan start going for that and work up to that, although depending on how much she changes through roleplay, the ending could change. Also, her faith in the dark forest might get put out because of how she's interacting with Ash )

She shifted, a knowing glint entering her eyes. She knew better than he did with that, because a talk could hurt. In some ways, words could be more painful than actions. Tawnypaw gave him a curt nod, feeling uncomfortable. She kind of felt like getting up and padding away, but she refrained, not wanting to make herself more of an outcast than she already felt like. She was a small bit appreciative for the act of kindness he seemed to be giving, but also a bit suspicious, because she didn't know him and to her, he kind of seemed like the kind of cat who might not get along well with her, or may possibly want to cause her harm. She glanced him over, her brown fur, striped through with black was bristling and as unkempt as ever, because she could never find the time to groom herself. She was always too tired or too busy, or the thought simply eluded her. She narrowed her eyes, wondering what his motive was for asking. “I guess . . . . It's nothing personal or anything, but why do you want to go to the border with me?” she asked, taking the mischievous, nearly sinister look in his jade green hues into extremely careful consideration. She kept her face and tone of voice unreadable, but the question still seemed rather obvious that she didn't trust him and quite possibly thought he wanted to kill her. “No . . . . I don't mind.” she almost added that she snuck out in secret almost every night to meet up with Ratpaw and train with him under everyone's noses.
( @moonfang we still doing this or is the roleplay dropped?)
{ ack sorry </3 }
Hollypaw nodded and stood up without cutting the gaze and then he broke it and turned to the entrance, but they weren't going through there. He turned to the side of the den they were near. "Because. You seem to have the... how do you say... skills for this. We were going to go to the border and meet up with a few friends, if they show that is." he said with a false snarl. He then looked at her, and flicked his head. "This way." he said, and began to pad out.

{ sorry it's short! x.x }
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Despite their bitter and sensitive attitude, physical comfort was a joy to them. They werent one to like pity from someone else, to the silent mourn was preferred. Pinewatcher leaned into their touch, immediately burrowing their muzzle in the other cats shorter fur. Much they tried not to admit it, Creekgaze always calmed them--they were home. They were their eyes while themself were their ears, a connection Pine would never want to lose. They tried to put up a tough front, voice often laced with aggression when really Pine was just scared and didnt know how to handle emotions properly. Being intoxicated by their warriors scent was calming, it reassured them that Creek was here for them, prevented them from crying at the moment. They wouldnt admit it, but deep down they were scared of their blindness. Creek could have been on that patrol- and Pine wouldnt have been able to do a thing.
The thought scared them, but they settled for their friends comfort right now.
As the larger warrior leaned into them, Creekgaze felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from upon their small, narrow shoulders. They were glad, so glad, to not have to worry about ruining the bond the two of them had. They felt Pinewatcher relax as they settled there, muzzle deep in their fur. They knew their friend was still hurting, but now was a time for stillness, for peace, to appreciate Screechpaw's life, what could have been done to save them. Pine still blamed themself, of course they blamed themself: who wouldn't? Their curse of a disability had costed a life. Creekgaze'd feel exactly the same. Mumbling barely audible thanks to Starclan for keeping their best friend alive, the paler cat purred-- not out of pleasure, but to ground themself and their companion.

baibai
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Jingle
[ sorry for the lateness xx i forgot ]

Onyxpaw cautiously padded into the training grounds, his steps carefully placed. He slunk lowly, his dark pelt blending with the shade of the territory. However, his vibrant amber eyes gave him away, gleaming brightly in the darkness. They revealed his caution, unblinking and alert. His ears swiveled as he listened for threats.

Halestar had told him they would be training, and so, like an obedient little apprentice, he showed. He was unsure of what to think of his mentor. After all, his mother and her shared a complex history, and he wasn't sure how his mentor would treat him. Would she treat him badly, like Blazingnight treated her? Perhaps she would exile him like she had once been? Would history repeat itself? He hadn't ever personally met Halestar, but he's watched her perform ceremonies, and decided that she was a serious warrior. He hoped she was somewhat friendly with him.

He had previously been a shy, quiet kit, scarred by the era in which he was raised. He was cursed with insecurity which haunted him daily. But, just before his apprenticeship, Onyxpaw forced a change. He would now hide his insecurities beneath a facade.
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:32 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Chocolate ears angled back, it hurt him even more to hear if come out of Fleetear's mouth. "You're right." The feline had half been hoping it wasn't true, that he had jumped to conclusions and been wrong. He had half been hoping he was wrong, and even with the older tom's reaction to the question, he had been childishly optimistic that he wasn't right. But those two words... It meant more to have them told to him by the other cat. He felt as if he had been stung by a bee inside of him and his throat and mouth had gone painfully dry, and for once, Fallenkit understood how his mother must have felt seeing him for the first time. I blamed it on them... But I'm the problem here... This is my fault--I did this... I did this. Not them. I was the mistake and I just ruined their lives... I shouldn't be here. Still on his paws, he dropped his head and tail, brown eyes tightly shut. He stayed there, frozen, for little more than a heartbeat, and then, without uttering a word, turned and sprinted away in a random direction, hardly able to see through his blurring eyes.
Fleetear lifted his paw, but couldn't push himself to chase after Fallenkit. Oblivious to the weight he unloaded onto the kit, he drops his eyes to the ground, finding it suprisingly easy to ignore the others around him. I'm sorry, Fallenkit, Squirrelleap, everyone... Im just, not who you want me to be. Further depressed for managing to make another cat want to run away from him, Fleetearturns away to slink out of camp.

"Finally showing your true self openly, hmm?" Fleetear nearly grit his teeth at that voice. Marshclaw has come to rub it in, but for once, he could care less of what he thought of him and kept moving, his fluffy tail dragging the dust behind him. "You coward, crawling away from all of your problems, letting things go as far as they have just to give up in the end. It makes me sick to think I used to envy you, and you can't even please your kittypet mate? Feh!" Marshclaw turns away and kicks up dust at Fleetear with his hindleg before padding off, tail held high and murmering, "Good riddance."

Fleetear closes his eyes and backs away to avoid Marshclaw's light assault. He blinks his eyes open slowly, watching him pridefully pad into the warrior's den, where he belonged. Where I belonged... "You used to be like him." Another voice from behind, though one he hasn't heard in a very long time. "Rainstep, how could you say that?" Fleetear folded his ears, now these accusations about him are becoming unfair.

"I saw everything, just hear me out." Rainstep pads a pawstep close, but Fleetear turns his head away, considering just padding past him and out of camp. "You remember how you were, being Shortshine's apprentice. Confident, bossy, never backing down from a challenge. You'd never let us forget, with all the scars you've given us. But when you and Squirrelleap got together, you changed into something we never thought you'd ever become; Cautious, careful, and worst of all, fearful.

Fleetear curls his tail to his side. "That was before I had something to lose. I spent my entire youth on the wild idea of becoming the stongest warrior, even becoming deputy was within my intrest. I thought I could never lose, and then, I did. I couldn't stop Ice, that bloodthirsty loner from hurting her... I almost lost her."

"You did lose her, the same moment you lost yourself." Rainstep bats Fleetear's tail and stands him up, "I looked up to you too, but I don't want to lose you forever. So stop beating yourself up and be with your family."
Fleetear resists Rainstep's help and plops back down, "But they don't want to be with me. I doesn't matter what I say or do, they'll run away. My old self was only meant for hunting and fighting."

Rainstep tilts his head, "I may not have a mate myself yet, but how do you think fighting for yourself can't be used when fighting for others?" Fleetear gives a confused look, "What?" Rainstep looks up for a moment in thought, "Well, if Squirrelleap was under attack, what would you do?" Fleetear stands, his tail still to his side, "I'd fight to protect her, of course." "Even if she can manage herself?" Rainstep tilts his head. At that, Fleetear hesitates, knowing that Squirrelleap didn't like him fighting her battles for her. "...No," he answered, "If she's happy to fight her own battles, then so be it." "WRONG!" Rainstep's rejection came so abruptly, it forced Fleetear to jump. "You said you'd fight to protect her, but that's not the whole of it, is it? You should fight because you don't want to lose her, you should fight because you love her. Your not fighting for her, your fighting with her. Are you telling me if she runs away, you'll turn away and let her fight her own battles?"

All that time, being alone thinking of her, fearing for her, beating himself up for not stopping her... Tears flood Fleetear's eyes at his realization, "I care too much, to not be by her side, even if she says she doesn't need me, I'll be there when she does." "Hey now," Rainstep tries again to fix Fleetear's posture, "The last thing I need to see is you of all cats crying. You understand what you need to do, right?" Fleetear swallows, "I-I believe I do." "Then you'd better start looking for that kit. I'm sure if she left camp someone would have seen, so ask around." Rainstep bats Fleetear's flank and sits down. "He," Fleetear lightly purred, "Fallenkit's a tom."

With Fleetear invigorated and padding off to find his kit, Rainstep looks up and gives off a big sigh. Can I say I've helped someone other than myself now, Anya? "Oh, shush you." he purrs to himself.
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:55 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Jingle
[ sorry for the lateness xx i forgot ]

Onyxpaw cautiously padded into the training grounds, his steps carefully placed. He slunk lowly, his dark pelt blending with the shade of the territory. However, his vibrant amber eyes gave him away, gleaming brightly in the darkness. They revealed his caution, unblinking and alert. His ears swiveled as he listened for threats.

Halestar had told him they would be training, and so, like an obedient little apprentice, he showed. He was unsure of what to think of his mentor. After all, his mother and her shared a complex history, and he wasn't sure how his mentor would treat him. Would she treat him badly, like Blazingnight treated her? Perhaps she would exile him like she had once been? Would history repeat itself? He hadn't ever personally met Halestar, but he's watched her perform ceremonies, and decided that she was a serious warrior. He hoped she was somewhat friendly with him.

He had previously been a shy, quiet kit, scarred by the era in which he was raised. He was cursed with insecurity which haunted him daily. But, just before his apprenticeship, Onyxpaw forced a change. He would now hide his insecurities beneath a facade.
Halestar appeared in the training ground, looking at her new apprentice with a small scowl. It was interesting how the kin of the cat who ruined the clan for many moons became her apprentice. She felt like she couldn't blame him for who his parents were...the only thing she could do was train him right.

"Hello, Onyxpaw. Are you ready for your first day of training?" Halestar said, her scowl turning into a friendly smile. "It has been a while since I trained an apprentice to pardon me if I make any mistakes."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 16th, 2017, 03:05 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar appeared in the training ground, looking at her new apprentice with a small scowl. It was interesting how the kin of the cat who ruined the clan for many moons became her apprentice. She felt like she couldn't blame him for who his parents were...the only thing she could do was train him right.

"Hello, Onyxpaw. Are you ready for your first day of training?" Halestar said, her scowl turning into a friendly smile. "It has been a while since I trained an apprentice to pardon me if I make any mistakes."
Onyxpaw sharply looked up as Halestar entered the training ground. He quickly took note of her unfriendly scowl which would later transform into a welcoming smile. He straightened, squaring his shoulders and holding his head high. He would not submit to her, nor anyone else. Why should he? He was his own cat, capable of handling himself. Besides, he didn't want Halestar to think he was a wimpy cat.

His own gaze had been unwelcoming at first, eyes narrowed, but his features softened when Halestar's did. Onyxpaw could offer her a chance. ``Don't worry, Halestar. If you do make a mistake, I won't notice!`` He flicked his tail in a friendly manner, cocking his head slightly to create an innocent look as he smiled at his mentor.