Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 10:08 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[ @Ludicrous Lunacy ]

If Fennelnose was being completely honest with themself, they had no idea how they were feeling. At one end, they wanted to be completely ecstatic and just go all out with excitement, but that simply wasn't their personality. At the other, anxiety was overwhelming them, threatening to topple over the wall that they had created in their mind to protect from those very emotions and drown them. So... there they stayed in the middle, choosing not to be anxious nor ecstatic. Frankly, they were like that with a lot of things: Fennelnose was indifferent towards StarClan, neutral during the second EE, and indifferent towards who was chosen for the new deputy. Now that they had filled that spot, however... they weren't sure what to think.

For some odd reason, Fennelnose felt the need to poke their head in the Nursery. Why, they had no idea, but they just had some sort of an urge. Something was drawing them to it, and they didn't think it was all the rambunctious kits! But after a long, exhilarating day, they had just wanted to relax; and for Fennel, that meant visiting the Nursery. Apparently. They didn't pay any mind to it, though; seeing what never could have been was... almost peaceful, in a sense. Due to being infertile, they had never had kits, but you always wanted what you couldn't get! They yearned for them for moons after they had left Pigeonfleck, finally adopting Jaypaw first and then Remorakit soon after to fill the void. Fennelnose had to admit: they were quite the handful. Fortunately, Jaypaw was now Jayspots, and Remorakit was now Remorapaw. They were both very mature, and although Fennel still felt the void every now and then, one of their adopted kits would always come and cheer them up.

They were infinitely grateful towards them. They were oases in the desert, branches that pulled Fennelnose out of quicksand. They never really told them how much they appreciated them, but they felt that now would be a good time. Especially after what had just occurred. Fennel didn't think that they would ever fully get over the joy.

lio was here ♥
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:11 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
The Dusk Syndicate scared him. "S-so you have filthy blood, huh? I bet you don't even WANT to be part of Thunderclan! I bet you'll betray us, won't you, traitor!"
The kit raised her black dot.
''I dont wanna be apart of ThunderClan with you here... '' She scoffed. Siberiankit was used to cats saying stuff like this.
''Nova was my mothers sister... My brothers, Massif and Taiga, are also Dusk Syndicate cats... I am not thankfully...''

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:14 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
The kit raised her black dot.
''I dont wanna be apart of ThunderClan with you here... '' She scoffed. Siberiankit was used to cats saying stuff like this.
''Nova was my mothers sister... My brothers, Massif and Taiga, are also Dusk Syndicate cats... I am not thankfully...''
"Ha! "'Thankfully', my tail! You're just waiting for a chance to go back to them!" He laughed, composure regained.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:20 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Ha! "'Thankfully', my tail! You're just waiting for a chance to go back to them!" He laughed, composure regained.
''I wouldnt go back there... Hardly remember it... Now instead of talking about me lets talk about the queen who gave birth to a retred thing like you!'' She yowled

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
''I wouldnt go back there... Hardly remember it... Now instead of talking about me lets talk about the queen who gave birth to a retred thing like you!'' She yowled
"Ooh, feisty, are we, babypaws? It's interesting how you want to change the conversation, huh?" {i've got to go, see ya tomorrow!}

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[okay cool, it'll be fun getting to RP with you ]

The orange and gray mottled tom wandered grumpily into the clearing. "What is it Mousekit? I was napping." He mewed, his tone flat and expressionless. Vireokit had been sleeping,minded but from the call from the cat he was closest to, he had woken up and come out side. His Aqua hues wandered the clearing, glancing at all the cats there. Sighing, he looked over to his friend, wondering why he had called him out here.
"Oh sorry..." Mousekit said softly. "I was just wanting to play uh a game." He then continued, carefully watching Vireokit for his response.
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
"Oh sorry..." Mousekit said softly. "I was just wanting to play uh a game." He then continued, carefully watching Vireokit for his response.
[lol, Vireo's a moody little fellow]
Vireokit frowned. "A game?" He repeated boredly. The kit wanted to do more exciting things than just dumb little kit games, besides, those were for the lame little kits who couldn't think of anything better to do. "Why play games, when we can prank some one?" He smirked, a mischievous glare in his Aqua hues.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Ed

Quote:
[lol, Vireo's a moody little fellow]
Vireokit frowned. "A game?" He repeated boredly. The kit wanted to do more exciting things than just dumb little kit games, besides, those were for the lame little kits who couldn't think of anything better to do. "Why play games, when we can prank some one?" He smirked, a mischievous glare in his Aqua hues.
Mousekit thought carefully. "But that's mean..." he said, a little uncomfortable about hurting or being rude to someone."Oh I know! How about we go on an adventure! Sneak out of camp!" He exclaimed. The kit loved adventure.
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Mousekit thought carefully. "But that's mean..." he said, a little uncomfortable about hurting or being rude to someone."Oh I know! How about we go on an adventure! Sneak out of camp!" He exclaimed. The kit loved adventure.
[kits can't go out of camp without the leaders permission first]

Vireokit sighed, of course not, "Nah, too unoriginal." He sighed, sitting down. He casually licked his paw, drawing it over his head, trying to think of something.... "I know, we can hunt. Since you're Mousekit, you can be the mouse, I'll try to hunt you. I'll give you 10 seconds." He said, a smirk still worn across his maw. "One....two....three....four..."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Ed

Quote:
[kits can't go out of camp without the leaders permission first]
(Sorry, I suspected that might be the case like my last RP site...)
Vireokit sighed, of course not, "Nah, too unoriginal." He sighed, sitting down. He casually licked his paw, drawing it over his head, trying to think of something.... "I know, we can hunt. Since you're Mousekit, you can be the mouse, I'll try to hunt you. I'll give you 10 seconds." He said, a smirk still worn across his maw. "One....two....three....four..."
Mousekit darted off immediately after Vierokit started counting. He crossed the clearing, darting into the medicine cat den. With all the herbs, he won't smell my scent! the kit thought, running to the back. There, he found an old nest for patients, which he threw apart and tried to cover himself. "I'm a mouse! I'm a mouse!" He giggled.

@The Eye Of The Storm

Last edited by Edmia; April 16th, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Closed Thread