Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Aspenkit adoption!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:54 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:48 AM
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:37 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:10 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
"Yes it does" tigerkit said pouncing on him darkblaze stopped purring "hey play nice don't call each other names" he said

"Well I am leader."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 18th, 2017, 11:23 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw was sitting in the clearing, his green eyes flicking about,
clearly looking for something. Or someone. Upon spotting Daypaw, Canary's eyes lit up and he bounded over to his sibling. The golden apprentice had been looking for Daypaw all over, wanting to congratulate them. Of course, Canarypaw would've been looking for his sibling anyways, but their new rank was just an added bonus in his mind. "Daypaw! Congratulations on becoming the Medicine Cat! I know Starclan chose well, you'll do great." Canarypaw purred, flicking them lightly with his tail. "I bet dad's up there watching us, and he must be very proud of you." Canarypaw had always had a firm belief in Starclan, ever since he was kit. He knew that his sibling didn't have... much of a belief in their ancestors above, but Canarypaw supposed that Daypaw's unbelief would slacken as they got used to being a medicine cat. Even if that didn't happen, Canarypaw would always love them, no matter what. "So, how's the first day going? I bet it's a little stressful,
but I know you can handle it."
Canarypaw purred, always the one to look on the bright side. "Healed any major injuries?" It was more of a rhetorical question, and Canarypaw knew that Daypaw wasn't that experienced in herbs yet, but anything to keep a conversation going, right?
The sudden company started Daypaw for a moment. It felt a little more familiar having family around. They were close to their brothers, just not so much their mother, Marigoldsong(fenic!). The refused to be in contact with their mother no matter how much she over barred on Daypaw, worrying about them. Though they held their mother accountable aswel for thier nigjtmares, their mother not helping to much and giving comfort to them when they were a kit has left them bitter. ¨Hey Canary,¨ they werent much for giving verbal affection, so the small purrs that came from them was the only way to tell that Daypaw actually enjoyed their brothers presence. Though the purring stopped at them mention of Starclan,¨Starclan,Starclan,Starclan,¨they mewed bitterly, eyes going in slits of annoyance,¨maybe I was chosen out of pity because I barely sleep. Maybe I can heal myself or whatever. Im sure Starclan had nothing to do with it.¨ Unlike other cats they did not hold Starclan high and mighty above them. That didnt make Daypaw necessary evil, just distant for not having the same faith. They didnt praise Starclan for their accomplishments,they didnt thank Starclan for the role they were given. And at the mention of their father only made their mood worse. Daypaw didnt care for their father, seeing as when they were a kit Moutianfog wasnt rather involved in their life. So they didnt care about them or their death if they were to be honest. ¨I dont see a difference where he is being proud from, seeing as even when he was alive he never showed up or cared.¨ Their tone was rather blunt, but not aggressive. They loved their siblings, Canarypaw no different, and tried to respect their beliefs and opinions with Starclan and their father, but they simply couldnt help making snarky comments. They sat sat down, tail curling around their paws neatly and giving a small sigh. ¨Im doing well, Ive healed some injuries but nothing to crazy yet. With Greenleaf close Im sure some apprentices will try to pull some stupid stunts and end up in my den.¨ they snorted at the thought. Daypaw was always smart when they were training to be a warrior, not really breaking rules since they saw it as a waste of time. ¨How are things with you? Is training going well? I miss being able to go out on patrols already even if its only been a day.¨
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:23 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Onyxpaw sharply looked up as Halestar entered the training ground. He quickly took note of her unfriendly scowl which would later transform into a welcoming smile. He straightened, squaring his shoulders and holding his head high. He would not submit to her, nor anyone else. Why should he? He was his own cat, capable of handling himself. Besides, he didn't want Halestar to think he was a wimpy cat.

His own gaze had been unwelcoming at first, eyes narrowed, but his features softened when Halestar's did. Onyxpaw could offer her a chance. ``Don't worry, Halestar. If you do make a mistake, I won't notice!`` He flicked his tail in a friendly manner, cocking his head slightly to create an innocent look as he smiled at his mentor.

Halestar smiled softly and looked at him, nodding. "Alright. What do you think are your strengths and what would you like to be better at?" The leader asked, curling the tip of her tail as she sat and talked. She had become much more friendly now that the initial remembrance of what his mother had done went away, and now she was similar to how she was when she was first apprenticed with Smokeblossom. "Do you have anything you would like me to teach you today?"

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 19th, 2017, 06:45 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Well I am leader."
Tigerkit got off him "fine you can be leader this time but that means im deputy" she said darkblaze purred as she straightened up "she acts like me so we better watch her so she doesn't get into trouble" he whispered into spiritfrost ear purring

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Cat Lover! (Fuzzballs)

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Amberpaw was sitting near the entrance of the apprentice den, curled up on her mossy bed.
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Cat Lover! (Fuzzballs)

Amberpaw sat on a tree stump near the apprentice den. Not much was happening and she was starting to fall asleep.
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:33 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Tigerkit got off him "fine you can be leader this time but that means im deputy" she said darkblaze purred as she straightened up "she acts like me so we better watch her so she doesn't get into trouble" he whispered into spiritfrost ear purring

Smokekit mews "I was gonna have u as deputy anyway and thornkit is enemy." Poor thornkit wasn't aware he was included in there little game he was still chasing the butterfly.Spiritfrosr nods"that we will dear."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 19th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Cat Lover! (Fuzzballs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixliora View Post
"Fine." he muttered. He had really wanted to learn a battle move or two, but his mentor was right - he was pretty tired. He padded over to the apprentices' den.
Amberpaw sitting right outside. She gave a brief nod to Puddlepaw and continued watching the clearing.
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Thyme | @NightWarrior4Life (So late I'm sorry!)
It wasn't unusual to find Winterpaw training by herself, not unusual at all. In fact, it was just a normal thing that occurred often much anymore, due to her mentor, mysteriously disappearing. Winterpaw herself, thought this was normal. She didn't really need a new mentor anymore, nor had she told Halestar, or well, Timberstar at the time, because of her stubbornness, she thought she could train on her own, and train on her own she did indeed. It could be odd, it could be strange to not get a new mentor, but Winterpaw was just fine without a mentor really, for she had done amazing progress by herself. By amazing, she meant watching other apprentices and practicing it by herself when they were gone, or maybe something else is at mist. Winterpaw didn't really want a new mentor, because, well, she missed her old mentor, and she didn't want to replace them. That was true, they were pretty close, like, really close, and that close bond has made Winterpaw not want a new mentor, because what if her mentor came back? So she had to wait for them, she had to, they were her mentor, and her only mentor. The fluffy white she cat shook her head, tail lashing as she stood their, contemplating what move she would practice, maybe the one with the...no, that one...wasn't very safe at the moment. She thought with the swish of her tail, as she thought about what moves to do, it was a difficult choice, picking which one was. Ah well, she'd do a safe one, perhaps, maybe..yeah that was fine. She was a warrior now, but still, she was still used to training and all its wonders, Winterdream always came to the grounds now after she became a warrior, it was comforting, and soothing to be their.
SparrowPaw trotted up to the fluffy white warrior "Hey, Winterdream, can we go over some moves while my mentor is on patrol?" The Tom knew that Winterdream was mostly self-trained and he wanted to try it too, seeing as his mentor liked to take breaks and have "Private" time every now and then. SparrowPaw sat and waited patiently, waving his tail, for Winterdream's reply.
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Slinking through the entrance, a vole in her jaws, a young calico padded to the fresh kill pile. Ivythorn hoped nobody had realized she was missing for a moon, and simply acted as if she had never left. She padded up to Smokestorm, unaware of his name change. "Hey Smokepaw," she said quietly. She was a bit more outgoing now, but still preferred to stay hidden away in the shadows. It was just... She had missed the dark colored tom. She didn't know why, however. He was just such a good friend.

The grey and black feline flinched slightly hearing the quiet voice behind him. See, Ivythorn had always been the quieter of the two, and she startled him. "Ivythorn?" Turning around, he noticed that it was, in fact, the older calico. Surprised and half-frightened, having not seen her in nearly a moon... or had it been a moon? Had it been longer? Smokestorm didn't know, but he was just glad to see her back. "What... where..." His voice trailed off and he glanced up at the sky. The blue color didn't seem to reflect the heat of green-leaf. True; it wasn't that far into the season yet, and hopefully things wouldn't get much warmer. But at the height of the day, Smokestorm was all but rendered unconcious. It was hard for him to get around. Truth be told, he felt like a great grey and black puddle, but what could be done about it? His long fur prevented him from doing much. "It's, um... it's Smokestorm now, actually, heh... I became a warrior." His correction was low and gentle, but the pride hidden in his voice became more obvious as he spoke his name and then the word 'warrior.' Smokestorm was not a particuarly prideful feline, but this was what he had been working towards for quite a while. Besides, Ivythorn would understand he wasn't trying to be rude about it. And she was already a warrior, so no major rank change had happened there as far as he knew.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread