Last post by lionparty25
Today 08:44 PM

Old January 8th, 2019, 09:07 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
The vole had gone further than he thought, and the sound of Scarfang's yowls distracted him from the hunt as he glimpsed the warrior's plunge into the cold water.

Instantly, he was on the move. They were lucky the ice had slowed the usually fast-moving river down considerably, and Firehawk was able to catch up to him along the bank. He didn't hesitate, throwing himself into the water and rapidly kicking his legs to swim toward Scarfang's panicking form. Firehawk stretched his neck, reaching to grab his scruff so he could drag him back to safety.

@Flippaw @Browneyedfox
Cloverleaf raced along the edge of the river, keeping pace with the two warriors in the water, ready to help. However, he knew that at this point he would only get in the way. He hoped that neither of the warriors would go into shock from the cold; he was strong, but he wasn’t that strong.

@Flippaw
@BILL.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Cloverleaf raced along the edge of the river, keeping pace with the two warriors in the water, ready to help. However, he knew that at this point he would only get in the way. He hoped that neither of the warriors would go into shock from the cold; he was strong, but he wasn’t that strong.

@Flippaw
@BILL.
Scarfang saw Firehawk swimming toward him, and felt his teeth lock in his scruff. He let the warrior drag him ashore. His entire body was numb and cold. He collapsed on the shore, Firehawk and Cloverleaf beside him. He could smell their anxiety and fear scent. He coughed up a small stream of water. "I'm okay." He rasped, "Just a little cold.." He looked over at Cloverleaf. "Over by where we were trying to fish in the river, I caught a water vole. Could you grab it for me?" He broke off with a shiver, his pelt wet and freezing.

@BILL. @Browneyedfox

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Grab it," Firehawk spoke as he stepped back from Scarfang, shaking water from his pelt. "Then we need to go back to camp and get warmed up. There's no point in staying out here, we'll just freeze and get sick. Heatherfur already has enough to worry about after the battle." Prey could also be collected later if needed. It wasn't worth illness when the chances of predators finding it in the bitter cold were slim.

@Flippaw @Browneyedfox

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Grab it," Firehawk spoke as he stepped back from Scarfang, shaking water from his pelt. "Then we need to go back to camp and get warmed up. There's no point in staying out here, we'll just freeze and get sick. Heatherfur already has enough to worry about after the battle." Prey could also be collected later if needed. It wasn't worth illness when the chances of predators finding it in the bitter cold were slim.

@Flippaw @Browneyedfox

(Should we make a new post in the camp and mention each other once brown has replied?)
Scarfang nodded. He could see that Firehawk was just concerned for everyone's health. And Heatherfur was up to her ears in injuries. He stood, and shook his pelt of water and started to groom himself. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, and endangering all of us..." He hung his head, knowing he knew better, and what a scolding he would get if his father were still alive.

@BILL. @Browneyedfox

•••

Character Site
Old January 9th, 2019, 07:06 AM
A Little More Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post

(Should we make a new post in the camp and mention each other once brown has replied?)
Scarfang nodded. He could see that Firehawk was just concerned for everyone's health. And Heatherfur was up to her ears in injuries. He stood, and shook his pelt of water and started to groom himself. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, and endangering all of us..." He hung his head, knowing he knew better, and what a scolding he would get if his father were still alive.

@BILL. @Browneyedfox
“It was risky, but we’re all cold and hungry. I would’ve done the same. I’m just glad you’re alive. Let’s get you back to camp before you catch cold.” Cloverleaf raced back to the river and scooped up the vole before coming back to help keep Scarfang warm. “And Firehawk’s right again. We can collect prey later.”

@BILL. @Filppaw;

(Sounds good to me.)

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Old January 9th, 2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
“It was risky, but we’re all cold and hungry. I would’ve done the same. I’m just glad you’re alive. Let’s get you back to camp before you catch cold.” Cloverleaf raced back to the river and scooped up the vole before coming back to help keep Scarfang warm. “And Firehawk’s right again. We can collect prey later.”

@BILL. @Flippaw;

(Sounds good to me.)
(I'll make the new post :3)
Scarfang nodded, and purred gratefully when Cloverleaf sat beside him to warm him up. "Thank you guys." He stood and started walking back to camp. "Let's go, we should go warm up in camp and hunt again later."

@BILL. @Browneyedfox

•••

Character Site
Old January 9th, 2019, 02:48 PM
A Little More Action

Cloverleaf rushed through the territory, sniffing out the buried prey from the ill-fated hunting party. He was glad that Scarfang was fine after his little dunk, and now he was collecting up all the prey they had to leave behind. Vole, vole, mouse, bird, mouse... he thought as he dug up the prey. They were so scrawny that he could fit all of them in his mouth at once, which was a shame, but it was food. Hopefully, that was all of it. He started back to camp.

@BILL. @Flippaw

(All the prey is collected!)

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Old January 9th, 2019, 06:07 PM
An indecisive rat

@Gemini
(Welp, here we go again)

Ripplegaze took a deep breath in, and out. A deep breath in, and out. In, and out. She was alone. In the territory. By herself. It wasn’t as bad in the temporary location, sure. But they were back now, and it was still unnervingly terrifying to the scarred molly. It always has been, ever since that night so many moons ago; yet she could replay the scenario multiple times over without forgetting a thing. In her thoughts, she was dramatic about it. She knew. It was always at the brim of her mind. Never a second without her forgetting the fox incident. A rustle in the bushes send her into a flurry. A moment later, a small chipmunk came scurrying out; brushing right past her. It seemed afraid of something, though for her own sanity, she pushed the idea out of her mind. The sudden idea of hunting crossed into her mind. It could keep her distracted, and it would help the clan. What a perfect thing to do. She shouldn’t worry about an event that was due to happen, something that was set in stone since the day she was born. It was what she got for having an assortment of two clans blood pulsing through her veins, with every heartbeat. It was karma, if you will. Ripplegaze sniffed the air. She was downwind, meaning that her scent would be carried out to the few pieces of prey left. Nevertheless, the molly crouched down in a hunting position, her small and petite build and jet black pelt practically made for hunting small creatures. Eyes-well, eye- flickering for any movement. She didn’t really bother sniffing the air, most scents were old so she stayed there, crouching in the entangled bushes.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 9th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 07:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Lilyfur2 ~
(Lets start this agsin)

Moonrise caught Riverclan's scent as she crept through the territory. She thought she would never see Spiritflight again, but here she was on their old territory. She heard noises and hid underneath a bush. She beg as n to rub her fur in the mud to hide her scent.
(Yes, lets!)

Spiritflight crept closer to his and Moonrise's meeting place. I wonder where she is? He crept closer through the underbrush, and heard a branch sway. Aha! He thought, amused. He slink into the long, wide bush, which was alive with bright green leaves. "Moonrise?" Spiritflight whispered, slimming closer through the leaves.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Yes, lets!)

Spiritflight crept closer to his and Moonrise's meeting place. I wonder where she is? He crept closer through the underbrush, and heard a branch sway. Aha! He thought, amused. He slink into the long, wide bush, which was alive with bright green leaves. "Moonrise?" Spiritflight whispered, slimming closer through the leaves.
Moonrise walked out of hiding and ran to him in excitement. "Do you remeber when you asked me if I wanted to join Riverclan with you?", she asked, trying to not give anything away. The molly gave him a 'kiss' qnd nuzzled his neck.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do