Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:21 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:00 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:57 PM
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Duskflight
Finally the two had made it back to camp. This loner had been walked through the entrance of his former clan, but of course not without attention drawn to them. Blazingstar had decided to move the loner to the warriors den, one of the safest places here and they'd be able to recover without getting in the way or causing havoc. It'd be a different story at night when the warriors needed sleep, but at that point, he was hoping they'd be too groggy to actually comprehend there was a new cat there. "Okay," he murmured with effort. Carrying Duskflight's weight had worn the leader down, but he couldn't show this now. Immediately he took Duskflight to some random nest near the back and waited as the grey feline settled down before continuing. "I'll go grab something, don't try to move," he warned. Despite this feline claiming to be a former warrior, he couldn't trust him. Within moment the leader left the den and came back with a small hare between his jaws. He dropped it at Duskflight's nest and sat himself down in another random nest. "So, what's your name?" he asked, assuming Duskflight finally started eating. Before giving the tom enough time to respond, he introduced himself. "I'm Blazingstar," he concluded thinking there was no other introduction needed for the leader himself. Little did Blazingstar know, once hearing the name the loner used, he'd have a moment of realization as to why his scent was so familiar.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Crowpaw hears twitch as he hears dewpaw calling for her brothers.Crowpaw slowly gets up and sees dewpaw.
Dewpaw was about to turn back, continuing the search for her friend and brother, when she spotted Crowpaw rising from one of the nests at the edge. Her tail curled over her back joyfully and her ears pricked. "Oh, hey Crowpaw!" She greeted.
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:38 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{ @turtle }

Redstrike swished his tail as he paced back and forth. His kits could come anytime... Well, they weren't 'his' kits, as his sister had agreed to mate with Bluenose, so Restrike and Bluenose could have kits with their characteristics. So he didn't honestly care who was the mother, as far as he was concerned, they were his kits. The red-stripe warrior was now walking in circles around the camp, pondering these questions much to the amusement of kits and apprentices, and the confusion of warriors.The tom didn't even notice the white Molly approaching him.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Edmia wondered through the territory wearily. It had been a month since the car wreck. She had surprised herself when she was able to learn how to hunt within only a week. However, she was still a kit and vulnerable. Her pink collar with her name engraved in the leather of the collar was still readable. Thankfully her owners decided not to get her a bell or tag before they died.
Her tiny paws shuffled through the grass, her eyes scanning the land.
--
Soon she came across an abandoned rabbit hole. Sniffing it wearily, she then crawled inside. Lying down, she curled up in a ball and started sleeping softly.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5703
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Edmia wondered through the territory wearily. It had been a month since the car wreck. She had surprised herself when she was able to learn how to hunt within only a week. However, she was still a kit and vulnerable. Her pink collar with her name engraved in the leather of the collar was still readable. Thankfully her owners decided not to get her a bell or tag before they died.
Her tiny paws shuffled through the grass, her eyes scanning the land.
--
Soon she came across an abandoned rabbit hole. Sniffing it wearily, she then crawled inside. Lying down, she curled up in a ball and started sleeping softly.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5703
Stormtail raced through the grass, her long lilac tail fanning behind her, she focused on the hare she was chasing, and nothing else, except..... A kit! The she-cat was a true motherly figure, and turned towards the scent of the kit ignoring the hare. "Hello?" She called "Dont worry, I won't hurt you, my name is Stormtail." She flicked her ears nervously, and padded closer to the kits den. "Where I live we accept kits of all types." She padded closer still, "Its not safe out here."
{Is it ok if I nudge in?}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; April 15th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:38 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Suspiciousmindz @woly @fenic! @bad company @Zero to Hero

Not even noticing that she just slipped right through, seamlessly, into the medicine den, was Moonpaw. The starry figures sides were heaving with each breath she drew in, but she continued forward, practically collapsing before Surgestorm and Leopardpaw. Maybe her uncle would at least sense her presence, since he had a deeper connection with StarClan than most. "Surge storm!" she wailed, tears already spilling over. She hiccuped a couple times trying to catch her breath as she sobbed, every lib shaking from pure exhaustion. "Please you have to know I'm here! I'm so sorry. You were never suppose to-" she started, but her voice stopped as she heard commotion approaching the den. It would only be moments before Blazingstar, the twins, and Tawnypaw came crashing through the entrance with her rag doll of a body. She glanced over her shoulder and cursed under her breath, knowing that just in a few seconds, she would wreck her uncle's world. She turned her head back around and ran forward, burying herself in Surgestorm's fur, pitiful cries racking her body, knowing that Surgestorm would assume the worst at seeing her growing cold body.

Last edited by spade; April 15th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @woly @fenic! @bad company @Zero to Hero

Not even noticing that she just slipped right through, seamlessly, into the medicine den, was Moonpaw. The starry figures sides were heaving with each breath she drew in, but she continued forward, practically collapsing before Surgestorm and Leopardpaw. Maybe her uncle would at least sense her presence, since he had a deeper connection with StarClan than most. "Surge storm!" she wailed, tears already spilling over. She hiccuped a couple times trying to catch her breath as she sobbed, every lib shaking from pure exhaustion. "Please you have to know I'm here! I'm so sorry. You were never suppose to-" she started, but her voice stopped as she heard commotion approaching the den. It would only be moments before Blazingstar, the twins, and Tawnypaw came crashing through the entrance with her rag doll of a body. She glanced over her shoulder and cursed under her breath, knowing that just in a few seconds, she would wreck her uncle's world. She turned her head back around and ran forward, burying herself in Surgestorm's fur, pitiful cries racking her body, knowing that Surgestorm would assume the worst at seeing her growing cold body.
She didn't have a chance to leave. A chance to hear his response before her eyes locked onto the body drug in by the four. No... No not this! Her mind went blank, then suddenly went to hyperdrive as mixed emotions swarmed her mind. The blood. The wound. That was all she could see, think of. The horror, the pain in her heart. A pang. It was too much. Then, she heard a scream, a scream of terror, of pain. Only to realize it was her own.

"Moonpaw!" she screeched, pain filling her chest and her throat grew dry. It was all too clear the fate Moonpaw would have if no one did anything. She ran to the storage and looked frantically at the herbs and seeds. Her memory of them disappeared. Fear ran into her mind and it ripped the knowledge out of her. She shook her head, hyperventilating. "S-S-Surgestorm!" she cried and looked back at the ebony tom.
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Stormtail raced through the grass, her long lilac tail fanning behind her, she focused on the hare she was chasing, and nothing else, except..... A kit! The she-cat was a true motherly figure, and turned towards the scent of the kit ignoring the hare. "Hello?" She called "Dont worry, I won't hurt you, my name is Stormtail." She flicked her ears nervously, and padded closer to the kits den. "Where I live we accept kits of all types." She padded closer still, "Its not safe out here."
{Is it ok if I nudge in?}
Edmia didn't get much sleep when she heard a cat, the first one she had encountered. At first she was going to hiss, but then she listened to what the she-cat said. "St-Stormtail?" She questioned, a little confused at the strange name. Cautiously, the 5 moon old kit peeked her head out. She examined the larger cat, finally deciding she wouldn't harm her. She then proceeded to come out. "I'm Edmia." She stated, her pink collar showing her name. She puffed out her chest, trying to look a little tough, but it wasn't working. "So, Stormtail, what is this group of yours?" She said, trying to sound older.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@bad company @Zero to Hero @woly @fenic! @Lilly

Blazingstar walked in suddenly, followed closely by Spireflare and Fireflare holding Moonpaw's limp black and white body. Of course the den suddenly got crowded and after setting the apprentice down carefully, he turned towards the other two warriors, looking between them quickly before turning to Surgestorm. "Fireflare, Spireflare," he spoke calmly, quickly although Leopardpaw's suddenly screeching distracted him. "Do whatever Surgestorm asks of you, if he needs herbs or if he needs you two to gather moss or water, whatever he says, you do. If he doesn't need anything it'd be best you two waited in the clearing so the they have room in here," he turned towrads Surgestorm, giving him a look of concern. He knew just how bad Moonpaw was, but Surgestorm needed to let the two warriors know now if she needed anything.

Then he turned to Leopardpaw. The screeching apprentice wasn't going to help anyone. "Leopardpaw!" he spoke sternly, though his gaze spoke differently. "Take a deep breath, calm down. What you're doing isn't going to help your friend. Come and help Tawnypaw first while Surgestorm evaluates Moonpaw. You can come back to Moonpaw once Surgestorm believes you're able to help!" There was so much authority in his voice as he spoke to the apprentice. He needed this apprentice to calm down and with her lack of knowledge with herbs -- in which case he was shocked to even think about since she's supposed to be training to be a warrior -- he knew she could only help Tawnypaw with her shock or minor injuries.

With all these commands, he was hoping Surgestorm had already taken control, telling the twins if he needed anything gathered or to leave. He knew this was the medicine cat's den and therefore Surgestorm would always be in control here, but sometimes it didn't hurt to help when he was bombarded with cats. On top of all of these, Blazingstar was suddenly having a moment of deja vu. This was suddenly all too familiar, all too real to him and the leader was suddenly feeling small, weak. Something snapped in his chest and his breathing grow rapid, but heavy. Memories entered his mind and the authoritative leader just a moment ago was gone.

--
"Please tell me he'll be okay! Please! He was alive! HE WAS ALIVE!"
Desperate cries filled the den as the ginger apprentice stood looming over the mangled body of an ebony feline whose chest was stained alabaster by a star. Crimson was drying on his fur as the medicine cat worked quietly to make the body appear presentable to the clan.
"I.. He's go-"
"No!"

The medicine cat looked upwards, pity welling in their chest as he met the desperate stare from a deteriorating cat.
The poor thing.
"I'm sorry Blazingpaw... he's gone. Starclan has him now! There was nothing I could do! There was nothing anyone could've done!"
The medicine cat had to make Blazingpaw understand, but they had to be blunt now. The apprentice was taken aback by the words, he started shaking violently, breathing heavily and quickly raced away. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he didn't care where his paws took him; anywhere but here. He couldn't face this reality anymore, he couldn't bear to look at the warrior again.
This was all his fault.

--

When Blazingstar blinked back to reality, he was staring hopelessly at Moonpaw's body, almost as though he were staring at a ghost. A cloud of grief was glazed over his hues and desperation started welling in his chest. Before him, wasn't Moonpaw, but an ebony feline with a star on his chest. The leader was breathing more shallow now, keeping the rapid pace as he was taken aback by the sight and turned to look at the busy medicine cat. He wasn't seeing Surgestorm though, but a previous medicine cat. He blinked. Surgestorm was there and Blazingstar held his breath momentarily before turning to look once more at the limp body on the ground. This time it was Moonpaw. He exhaled, shaking starting to take over his body. She was breathing. She still had a chance. She was young and still had the will to fight, she just needed time to heal. Quickly and quietly, he turned and raced out of the den. He had accidentally relived the worst day of his life.

[c: I had to. It just adds to his character]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 15th, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Just A Fossil

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Blazingstar's paws led him to the middle of the clearing where he stopped dead in his tracks, breathing rapidly. His gaze was wide and panicked as the images replayed over and over in his head. It wasn't him. It wasn't him! The leader tried to comfort himself, slumping heavily to the ground as his legs were suddenly too weak and shaking to hold him up. Why did he have to see things like that? He knew it was Moonpaw, but it didn't look like Moonpaw for a moment there. Surgestorm wasn't Surgestorm either until he was able to gather his reality and place it back in order. Moments passed and with each, Blazingstar's breathing didn't calm down and desperation and anxiety radiated off him in waves. He didn't know how to comprehend the images on his own as normally he had a friend by his side to help. The ginger tom simply laid on the ground, his legs sprawled out to his side while his head rested on the ground. His golden hues were closed and his ears were flat to his head as though he were trying to hide from everything. It looked as though he just lost a fight, but the scent of herbs were still fresh on his fur. This was the indicator giving away that he wasn't in fact in a fight, but in the medicine cat den.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread