Last post by Myling
Today 01:01 PM

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Moonrise nodded. "Do you think Fallenstar would allow me to join Riverclan?", she asked. 'What happens if my anger comes out and im not aloud to come back?', she thought.
Spiritflight nodded. "Of course he will. Fallenstar is always happy to welcome new cats!" He replied. But still, his heart tightened in fear. What if she's not?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 12th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight nodded. "Of course he will. Fallenstar is always happy to welcome new cats!" He replied. But still, his heart tightened in fear. What if she's not?
Moonrise glanced at him. "Are you sure? The battle must have shooken him up. I wish I could have been there to help your clan.", she meowed. The molly looked down at her paws, feeling a little nervous.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise glanced at him. "Are you sure? The battle must have shooken him up. I wish I could have been there to help your clan.", she meowed. The molly looked down at her paws, feeling a little nervous.
Spiritflight smiled at her, bending down slightly to reach her eyes. "You'll be fine. Fallenstar got his territory back anyways. He should feel much better." He reassured her. He licked her head softly and nuzzled it gently. It'll be fine...won't it?

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Spiritflight smiled at her, bending down slightly to reach her eyes. "You'll be fine. Fallenstar got his territory back anyways. He should feel much better." He reassured her. He licked her head softly and nuzzled it gently. It'll be fine...won't it?
Moonrise felt a little nervous. "Can we stop talking about this. Its making me scared of what might happen.", ahe meowed. The molly began to shiver and she brushed her fur into his.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise felt a little nervous. "Can we stop talking about this. Its making me scared of what might happen.", ahe meowed. The molly began to shiver and she brushed her fur into his.
Spiritflight nodded sympathetically. He purred at her again and flicked his tail affectionately. "Of course! Why don't we talk about..." He searched for an interesting subject. Aha! "What about that tree? It's a very handsome tree" He joked, gesturing at a dead birch infront of them.

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Spiritflight nodded sympathetically. He purred at her again and flicked his tail affectionately. "Of course! Why don't we talk about..." He searched for an interesting subject. Aha! "What about that tree? It's a very handsome tree" He joked, gesturing at a dead birch infront of them.
Moonrise looked over at the dead tree with a smile. "It actually is. It looks like it just needs watered. Why fon't we go get some for it.", she meowed. It would give them something to do even if it actually didn't help.

Old January 15th, 2019, 08:15 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise looked over at the dead tree with a smile. "It actually is. It looks like it just needs watered. Why fon't we go get some for it.", she meowed. It would give them something to do even if it actually didn't help.
Spiritflight smiled back thoughtfully. "Yes, yes we should. We just need to find a space where cats can't find us" He added. That turned into something good to talk about, he thought happily.

Old January 16th, 2019, 05:58 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @BILL. ]

Mistfall pushed her way through the territory. Her ears twitched and she kept glancing around to make sure that there was nothing dangerous or strange around. Since their return, the molly has experiences conflicted emotions of security to be in familiar territory and paranoia of what may have moved in during their absence. But she forced herself back into the moment. They needed to hunt in order to get enough food for the clan. When they were in the old Dusk Syndicate territory they could find much prey mostly due to not many of their clan-mates being able to hunt on land instead of the river. It wasn't like none of them could. There were a few who had liked as a rogue or loner and already knew how to hunt prey like birds, mice and squirrels. Her gaze glanced towards her companion, Firehawk, who was one of those cats. He had proven to be extremely useful in hunting for prey when most of the clan was struggling. On the other paw, Mistfall was able to hunt land-prey but proved herself to be a bit clumsy at it.

"Should we hunt at the river or maybe go after some prey on land?" The warrior called over to Firehawk. She was going to follow his lead since he was older and more experienced. Plus, she wasn't the best hunter in general, so she had no wish to take charge of this patrol.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 16th, 2019, 06:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Trotting after Mistfall, the calico tom remained aware of his surroundings. Highly alert after driving off the dog with Cedarsprint and Fallenstar, he had no intentions of letting his guard down-- their territory had been abandoned for months, scavenged over by the other Clans, and it was going to be dangerous until the Clan fully settled in and reclaimed their borders.

Listening to Mistfall's question, he shook his head. After one of his previous hunting trips took a turn for the worst, Firehawk wasn't thrilled by the idea of going near the frozen river until New-leaf rolled around the corner. That had been the third time he ended up in the icy water in the span of eight seasons, and he wasn't aiming for a fourth. "Let's stick to land," he offered. "The river is still iced over, and when a cat from my last hunting patrol got on the ice they fell through. I'd rather not have a similar incident happen this time."

Perhaps if there was a section that was broken up enough, they could try the water, but for now he was content with stalking through the withered undergrowth in search of mice.

@Hexict

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 16th, 2019, 06:40 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @BILL. ]

The grey and silver warrior gave a quick nod at his response and began to look around to see which way they should start heading now. She wasn't sure which way would be good to head in. They hadn't been back long enough to search the entire territory enough to be sure that it was safe for them again. These thoughts quickly dispersed and she instantly turned back when Firehawk explained the incident of someone falling through the ice. The thought of the icy river washing over her and pulling her further from air sent shiver down her spine. She was always fond of the river on their territory, but dying in it was not something she planned on doing. "Yes... it seems good to avoid such a thing," she mewed cautiously. The molly returned to glancing around the territory quickly.

They begun heading further into their territory. Mistfall felt a little awkward hunting land-prey. When she was an apprentice she had left the clans and lived as a rogue for a few moons, in that time she had to teach herself how to hunt prey on land - with the help of Mosspaw, a Shadowclan apprentice who had joined her due to her sister. But she was never great at it. In fact, she was never great at hunting in general since she focused mostly on fighting above all else when she was an apprentice. But she was even worse at hunting on land. Recently she has accepted that fighting wasn't good enough and she had to get better at hunting, which was why she was so busy, and this included land-prey. The stereotypical Riverclan cat dislike the taste of land-prey - of course, there is enough to not care - but the skill the important to her in case it was needed again.

She became more aware of how loud she was. Mistfall was smaller than most cats her age so she wasn't too loud, but she knew she had to be more quiet. The molly froze when she saw a flutter of wings on the ground and gesture with her tail towards Firehawk in case if he hadn't noticed. Her instincts were to try catch it, but she was not good with birds. Instead, Mistfall gestured for Firehawk to go after the prey if he was interested.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛