Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:06 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 07:54 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @turtle }

Redstrike swished his tail as he paced back and forth. His kits could come anytime... Well, they weren't 'his' kits, as his sister had agreed to mate with Bluenose, so Restrike and Bluenose could have kits with their characteristics. So he didn't honestly care who was the mother, as far as he was concerned, they were his kits. The red-stripe warrior was now walking in circles around the camp, pondering these questions much to the amusement of kits and apprentices, and the confusion of warriors.The tom didn't even notice the white Molly approaching him.
The small molly crept up behind the pacing tom her ears flattened agaisnt her head as she tilt her head to the side as she watched him do so. Clearing her throat she said loud enough for the tom to hear clear enough. "Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk too or...? Pacing around the camp isn't doing anyone much good and you're worrying some of our clan mates... even well me" She said the ending quietly as she took a seat wrapping her tail neatly over her paw as she hopped she at least got his attention in some way.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Blazingstar's paws led him to the middle of the clearing where he stopped dead in his tracks, breathing rapidly. His gaze was wide and panicked as the images replayed over and over in his head. It wasn't him. It wasn't him! The leader tried to comfort himself, slumping heavily to the ground as his legs were suddenly too weak and shaking to hold him up. Why did he have to see things like that? He knew it was Moonpaw, but it didn't look like Moonpaw for a moment there. Surgestorm wasn't Surgestorm either until he was able to gather his reality and place it back in order. Moments passed and with each, Blazingstar's breathing didn't calm down and desperation and anxiety radiated off him in waves. He didn't know how to comprehend the images on his own as normally he had a friend by his side to help. The ginger tom simply laid on the ground, his legs sprawled out to his side while his head rested on the ground. His golden hues were closed and his ears were flat to his head as though he were trying to hide from everything. It looked as though he just lost a fight, but the scent of herbs were still fresh on his fur. This was the indicator giving away that he wasn't in fact in a fight, but in the medicine cat den.
A Siamese she-cat walked into camp, a rabbit swinging from their jaws. They were walking towards the fresh-kill pile when they noticed their leader, appearing extremely distressed and lying in the center of the clearing. Almost forgetting, they rushed over and dropped the rabbit not far from the leader. The warrior wasn't sure what to do, so they just tapped the tom on the shoulder with a chocolate paw and quietly meowed, so as not to alarm him, "Blazingstar? What's wrong?" Their crossed blue eyes shown with concern as they tried to foccus their gaze on the obviousy upset feline before them.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:

@bad company @Zero to Hero @woly @fenic! @Lilly

Blazingstar walked in suddenly, followed closely by Spireflare and Fireflare holding Moonpaw's limp black and white body. Of course the den suddenly got crowded and after setting the apprentice down carefully, he turned towards the other two warriors, looking between them quickly before turning to Surgestorm. "Fireflare, Spireflare," he spoke calmly, quickly although Leopardpaw's suddenly screeching distracted him. "Do whatever Surgestorm asks of you, if he needs herbs or if he needs you two to gather moss or water, whatever he says, you do. If he doesn't need anything it'd be best you two waited in the clearing so the they have room in here," he turned towrads Surgestorm, giving him a look of concern. He knew just how bad Moonpaw was, but Surgestorm needed to let the two warriors know now if she needed anything.

Then he turned to Leopardpaw. The screeching apprentice wasn't going to help anyone. "Leopardpaw!" he spoke sternly, though his gaze spoke differently. "Take a deep breath, calm down. What you're doing isn't going to help your friend. Come and help Tawnypaw first while Surgestorm evaluates Moonpaw. You can come back to Moonpaw once Surgestorm believes you're able to help!" There was so much authority in his voice as he spoke to the apprentice. He needed this apprentice to calm down and with her lack of knowledge with herbs -- in which case he was shocked to even think about since she's supposed to be training to be a warrior -- he knew she could only help Tawnypaw with her shock or minor injuries.

With all these commands, he was hoping Surgestorm had already taken control, telling the twins if he needed anything gathered or to leave. He knew this was the medicine cat's den and therefore Surgestorm would always be in control here, but sometimes it didn't hurt to help when he was bombarded with cats. On top of all of these, Blazingstar was suddenly having a moment of deja vu. This was suddenly all too familiar, all too real to him and the leader was suddenly feeling small, weak. Something snapped in his chest and his breathing grow rapid, but heavy. Memories entered his mind and the authoritative leader just a moment ago was gone.

--
"Please tell me he'll be okay! Please! He was alive! HE WAS ALIVE!"
Desperate cries filled the den as the ginger apprentice stood looming over the mangled body of an ebony feline whose chest was stained alabaster by a star. Crimson was drying on his fur as the medicine cat worked quietly to make the body appear presentable to the clan.
"I.. He's go-"
"No!"

The medicine cat looked upwards, pity welling in their chest as he met the desperate stare from a deteriorating cat.
The poor thing.
"I'm sorry Blazingpaw... he's gone. Starclan has him now! There was nothing I could do! There was nothing anyone could've done!"
The medicine cat had to make Blazingpaw understand, but they had to be blunt now. The apprentice was taken aback by the words, he started shaking violently, breathing heavily and quickly raced away. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he didn't care where his paws took him; anywhere but here. He couldn't face this reality anymore, he couldn't bear to look at the warrior again.
This was all his fault.

--

When Blazingstar blinked back to reality, he was staring hopelessly at Moonpaw's body, almost as though he were staring at a ghost. A cloud of grief was glazed over his hues and desperation started welling in his chest. Before him, wasn't Moonpaw, but an ebony feline with a star on his chest. The leader was breathing more shallow now, keeping the rapid pace as he was taken aback by the sight and turned to look at the busy medicine cat. He wasn't seeing Surgestorm though, but a previous medicine cat. He blinked. Surgestorm was there and Blazingstar held his breath momentarily before turning to look once more at the limp body on the ground. This time it was Moonpaw. He exhaled, shaking starting to take over his body. She was breathing. She still had a chance. She was young and still had the will to fight, she just needed time to heal. Quickly and quietly, he turned and raced out of the den. He had accidentally relived the worst day of his life.

[c: I had to. It just adds to his character]
@bad company @Zero to Hero @fenic! @Lilly
Spireflare and Fireflare slipped there way into the cramped den as ordered,placing the smaller molly down. Green hues stared back at the leader as they watched him spit out orders,listening closely. Fireflare looked sideways to his twin brother. Spireflare didn't look back at him,eyes in slits as he stared at the grave looking apprentice. When confronted with death that caused this much disorientation with other cats, it brought him back to the thoughts of his mother. Their mother. He blame her for her own death,leaving them alone to fend for themselves. Spireflare hissed under his breath at the sight of everyone wallowing over this apprentice. Everyones support for one another in this den. He never got that, he never got anything when his mother died. Nothing. No one remorsful word, not one bit of comfort,but thrown into training the next morning and expected to do well. There was evil in this toms heart,abandonment, and felt bitter that his brother didn't think like him anymore. It seemed they were in sync but all was fallen, that he could barley see what his brother was thinking anymore. That the string the connected them together was broken, all with simple words. They had a chance to take another worthless life, and Fireflare refused to take it, why now? The reason Spireflare killed was the cause the deaths of many and feel some relief of hi mother, to cause pain on others as he had when he was younger. After years,moons,seasons of this his brother had always been by his side,cleaning up his mess so he wouldn't get caught. It was like his own therapy,to end others to better his own. He stared at Moonpaw, curling his lip slightly and standing up, huffing and turning around. "I'll be in the clearing if anybody needs me." his tone was bitter,as he pushed himself past Fireflare and Blazingstar,and out into the clearing. Fireflare followed his gaze along Spireflare,sighing as he walked out,speechless. For once, he didn't know what the other tom was thinking. He made his way over to Blazingstar,his tone quiet,"Are you alright there?" he didn't want other cats so hear him, incase the leader didn't want to have anyone else hear. He never thought he'd be asking his leader if he was okay, seeing as him and Spireflare had agreed to not like their leader. But he had his own mind now, the string was broken, and he could think for himself. His ear twitched incase Surgestorm gave him orders to do anything, he wanted to be useful. His eyes glazed over Moonpaw, silently wishing she would be alright.
I want you to live,kid.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

A Siamese she-cat walked into camp, a rabbit swinging from their jaws. They were walking towards the fresh-kill pile when they noticed their leader, appearing extremely distressed and lying in the center of the clearing. Almost forgetting, they rushed over and dropped the rabbit not far from the leader. The warrior wasn't sure what to do, so they just tapped the tom on the shoulder with a chocolate paw and quietly meowed, so as not to alarm him, "Blazingstar? What's wrong?" Their crossed blue eyes shown with concern as they tried to foccus their gaze on the obviousy upset feline before them.
Blazingstar didn't even flinch at the sudden touch. He had heard their pawsteps coming towards him from the fresh-kill pile. Blazingstar let a soft moan leave his body and he blinked his eyes opened and shakily sat up on his paws so he could look at the Siamese before him. His golden hues focused on them, however they were clouded with grief, with an emotion so deeply embedded in him it didn't appear anyone could save him. Although he mustered a small nod and focused on his breathing now, slowing it little by little. His hues closed back up and the images started back up, each flashing in his mind for longer than he liked. "He's gone.." he murmured so lowly it was barely audible. "It's all my fault..." the last statement came out more as a whimper, but the moment he opened his eyes, they rested back on the warrior before him. Sudden he realized how ridiculous he must've sounded and appeared. "I- I'm okay, I promise," he spoke quickly, his breathing slowing until it was a normal rate. Blazingstar's golden gaze didn't waver from the warrior. Somehow having someone right there and knowing they care even the slightest helped. Perhaps the leader was a little too dependent on that feeling. It was all he knew though. That was the reason why he was so caring towards other cats, the reason he had sacrificed so much to provide for his clan mates. Despite accomplishing his goals, the ginger tom couldn't help but feel like he'd given more than anyone's ever given him back.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2017, 09:03 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"W-wait...r-really?" Obsidiansky mewed, his hues springing open in surprise. He couldn't believe that anyone would not want the beautiful kits that he saw before him, let alone Sagewhisker... what had happened? And why would the tom have kits in the first place if he wasn't going to keep them? It was a story he had heard time and time again, but he had never once imagined that it would happen to his friend. The tom looked at his friend, his hues flashing with anger and worry at the same time. Who would leave her with kits? He thought. He had already made up this mind that whoever would do something like that must be no good...after all, there wasn't a good reason for leaving any cat; especially his best friend. But why? He thought. Something wasn't adding up, and he realized he should probably catch up with her a little more-- the one thing he remembered since the last time he saw her was that she had been spending some time with Blazingstar.
Was it possible...? Probably not, after all, the leader was supposed to take care of all his clanmates. That would mean staying with Sagewhisker, right? He smiled at her words, not saying anything about her re-mention of the kits' father denying knowing anything about the kits. "Thanks. I'm not so sure about that... I mean, Rainpaw doesn't seem to like me very much. He's got quite a temper too." Obsidiansky sighed, lowering his head and averting his gaze from Sagewhisker's. A chuckle left him at her mention of Galespring being her half-sister. "Galespring? Your half sister? I don't see it," He purred with a twitch of his tail. He really didn't see how the two could be related...although he loved Sagewhisker, they couldn't be more different in his opinion. Maybe being a Mother had changed his friend some-- or maybe whoever left her did. He thought. Had she ever had a mate in the first place? Had the kits' father even been her mate? It was strange, but definitely not unheard of...unfortunately for the various kits and queens that it had happened to.
"You'll be a wonderful Mother. I'm sure of that," Obsidiansky purred, smiling at his friend and glancing down at her kits again. A frown passed over his features. Having never had kits of his own, perhaps he was missing something that could cause a father to just deny that he had any kits... but if he was, what was it?

"If you don't mind my asking...who is the kits' father?"

[sorry, didn't mean to mention the father again XD was in a hurry]

Sagewhisker gave a slight chuckle as he informed her of his apprentice's opinions of him. "Well, I'm sure he will come around sometime." She mewed. Sagewhisker had never had an apprentice of her own, but had always wondered what it would be like to train one. "Galespring and I are a little alike in one way I suppose. But, I'd rather not talk about that." sagewhisker mewoed quickly, not wanting to elaborate on the fact that both of the young mollies had feeling for the WindClan leader, Blazingstar. The totoiseshell molly had to hold back a surfacing growl as she thought of her half-sister. Sagewhisker smiled at Obsidiansky's praise about being a great mother to her kits. She looked down at her sleeping kits and gave a silky purr before giving her chest an awkward lick. The molly soon froze at Obsidiansky's question about the kits' father. Should I tell him? She thought. I mean, it won't do any harm for him to know the truth about their father. Regret clawed at Sagewhisker's heart as she thought of telling her kits the truth about who their father is. Sagewhisker turned her head back Obsidiansky and sighed. "You musn't tell anycat who their father is." She meowed.

"Thier father is...Blazingstar."

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old April 16th, 2017, 03:31 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw blinked her blue eyes then she drooped with disappointment "I wish...a battle is exactly what I need to stretch my legs!" The Molly said, sniffing and looking at some of the other sleeping bodies in the den. "I'd be a good mother..." She responded to Phantompaw's comment about treating her like a kit.
“Yeah it is!” Phantompaw purred, her blue eyes glinting darkly. She wondered briefly how her siblings training was going, and realized with a jolt of surprise that she actually sort of wanted to talk with them. No! She told herself, shaking her head. Her siblings were weak StarClan followers. “Maybe, but not mine.” she replied bluntly, swinging her body around so that she was turned away from her friend. “Look!” she exclaimed softly, raising her head. A warm breeze was wafting through a thinner patch of the den's wall, and it felt so good!

Last edited by doghouse; April 16th, 2017 at 03:33 AM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:26 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Horizonkit padded into the clearing after she had rustled around in the new-leaf ferns grappling with a VERY large beetle. Her midnight blue fur was all fluffed and stuck out every which way. She would deal with grooming the grass and dust from her fur after she showed her prize to one of her siblings or her mother. She had fought and caught this adversary known as "The Beetle". She walked along with an energy and happiness that she hadn't experienced in a long time. Horizonkit was now 5 moons old and couldn't wait to become an apprentice. Her thin body and long legs carried her easily through the soft green grasses and her soft kit paws relished in the feeling of the steadily warming earth beneath them as the sun beamed softly down. The gentle breeze and comforting sounds of nature drew out the cats of the clan to soak up the prospects of new-leaf. Butterflies fluttered their gentle wings amongst the young blossoms and birds sang their serenades of love and the welcoming of a warm day.
Giggling with glee and pride the small kit bounded off to find her family so she could show off her hunting skills.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; April 16th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Edmia didn't get much sleep when she heard a cat, the first one she had encountered. At first she was going to hiss, but then she listened to what the she-cat said. "St-Stormtail?" She questioned, a little confused at the strange name. Cautiously, the 5 moon old kit peeked her head out. She examined the larger cat, finally deciding she wouldn't harm her. She then proceeded to come out. "I'm Edmia." She stated, her pink collar showing her name. She puffed out her chest, trying to look a little tough, but it wasn't working. "So, Stormtail, what is this group of yours?" She said, trying to sound older.
The warrior tilted her head at the small kit. She's a Kittypet.... but where are her Twolegs? Poor dear, she's been abandoned or hopelessly lost. She gave the kit a soft smile, "Hello Edmia, my group is called Windclan. We live by a code, which makes sure all our cats our happy and safe. Its led by Blazingstar, and our deputy is Shrikecall. And the Warrior Code dictates that we should take care of all kits. So, would you come with me? We have fresh prey in the camp." The lilac warrior took one step forward, and looked behind her, waiting for the kit.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:39 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

Blazingstar didn't even flinch at the sudden touch. He had heard their pawsteps coming towards him from the fresh-kill pile. Blazingstar let a soft moan leave his body and he blinked his eyes opened and shakily sat up on his paws so he could look at the Siamese before him. His golden hues focused on them, however they were clouded with grief, with an emotion so deeply embedded in him it didn't appear anyone could save him. Although he mustered a small nod and focused on his breathing now, slowing it little by little. His hues closed back up and the images started back up, each flashing in his mind for longer than he liked. "He's gone.." he murmured so lowly it was barely audible. "It's all my fault..." the last statement came out more as a whimper, but the moment he opened his eyes, they rested back on the warrior before him. Sudden he realized how ridiculous he must've sounded and appeared. "I- I'm okay, I promise," he spoke quickly, his breathing slowing until it was a normal rate. Blazingstar's golden gaze didn't waver from the warrior. Somehow having someone right there and knowing they care even the slightest helped. Perhaps the leader was a little too dependent on that feeling. It was all he knew though. That was the reason why he was so caring towards other cats, the reason he had sacrificed so much to provide for his clan mates. Despite accomplishing his goals, the ginger tom couldn't help but feel like he'd given more than anyone's ever given him back.
The warrior sat, watching the young leader carefully. Not responding too his first two sentences, they listened to decide what to say next, but as the word "ok" frowned. "You most certainly weren't a moment ago. What happened?" Rain asked, their gaze still worried. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to pressure the other cat, but she did feel concern for their leader; cats didn't usually sprint out of the medicine den and behave as if they were being attacked by foxes, and Blazingstar had seemed somewhat beyond reason only a moment ago. They wanted to as who "he" was, but quite honestly, that would be nosy in their opinion, so the femme simply waited as they wondered what to do. Blazing most certainly didn't know them, and if he did, it was because they had trodden on Shrikecall, so they had no idea what the appropriate action would be. Perhaps offering their rabbit? But then, it wasn't a very good rabit--scrawny, in their opinion--and they didn't actually know if Blazing even liked hare.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The warrior tilted her head at the small kit. She's a Kittypet.... but where are her Twolegs? Poor dear, she's been abandoned or hopelessly lost. She gave the kit a soft smile, "Hello Edmia, my group is called Windclan. We live by a code, which makes sure all our cats happy and safe. Its led by Blazingstar, and our deputy is Shrikecall. And the Warrior Code dictates that we should take care of all kits. So, would you come with me? We have fresh prey in the camp." The lilac warrior took one step forward, and looked behind her, waiting for the kit.
Edmia couldn't help the sound of fresh kill. Even though she knew how to hunt, it was difficult and the kit hadn't had a successful kill in 3 days. Without thinking, the small kit followed this new strange cat.
Closed Thread