Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Auburnrose threw herself through the thick bushes surrounding the ThunderClan camp, a new feeling to her as the prickers tugged at her pelt harshly. She growled and fumbled through them until she found herself barely in her paws, on the other side. Flurries of tooth and claw whirled passed her, some cats reeking of undergrowth, and some giving off the equally unpleasant odor of fish. Fear coursed through the young warrior's mind as the smell wafted past her. Fish only meant one type of cat.
RiverClan? Fallenstar sacrificed her warriors to fight a battle she wasn't even involved in? The molly thought with disbelief, her green eyes flashing back and forth as she struggled to spot a cat who was not already tussling with hatred glittering in their eyes.
Suddenly she heard pawsteps come slightly from behind her and she whipped around to see a light-pelted molly scanning the camp. The smell of flesh and scales erupted off of her, and Auburnrose curled her muzzle back in disgust to reveal her teeth. Once their eyes met, she saw a burning blue flame of fury within the RiverClanner. Preparing to defend her Clan no matter what it took, the she-cat gave a battle screech and flung herself forward, trying to keep in mind what her mentor had taught her when she had been younger.
This was finally her chance. To prove her worth to her Clanmates. She was intent on not wasting it, even if that meant risking her life. Reckless? Quite. But she didn't care.
She saw the surprised face of her victim as she launched herself forward. "WindClan will be victorious, pond scum!"
She hissed angrily, her Clanmates and enemies whirling around her viciously.
Anglewing was a bit shocked to say the least that the WindClan molly came from no ware but swiftly brushed it off. Her blue eyes never moved from the molly her gaze were clear and determined showing no fear of this rabbiting warrior. "So, a rabbiting, molly is calling me a pound scum?" She asked seaming calm, she hadn't used her normal big words assuming that WindClan cats could understand them. Truly she didn't understand the significates in calling cats names, it wasn't like it hurt them. It was just words. "What is that suppose to accomplish?" She added letting out a small yawn. She would fight the other molly she just had to figure out how she worked. The time they'd been 'chatting' she'd been studding her movements and body time, not just to see what she looked like but to find her weeks spots and what to ovoid. WindClan needs to teach there cats better. Then most cats are mouse-brained. She thought, yes she had just called 'most' cats mouse-brains but that's what she thought they were. Cats that had no wit about them. Needing to study Auburnrose closer so, Anglewing started to circle the smaller molly. She was ready to defend herself from a flurry of claws or attack herself but waited. She was hoping, well assuming, that she'd out wit the WindClan cat but, there was a possibility that she wouldn't, but she didn't think of that. There was no need to, in her mind. This seaming emotionless molly was bold and brave and would sometimes take risks, if she found them relevant.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf

Morningblue kept his eyes on the apprentice as Jaystorm shook the apprentice off, but he heard her just fine. It didn't mean he was listening. He charged at the apprentice with a furious yowl, slashing at him in a flurry of blows with unsheathed claws to pummel the younger cat.
@blue jellie
~+~
Hazelpaw leapt back with a hiss. She kept backing up and the warrior lashed at her. “Back off!” She snarled and halted. She stood her grown, glaring at Morningblue.
[Ugh, writers block]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Rabbit chaser!"

The word cut Thistlepaw deeper than a claw. He stared up at the black and white tom with shock in his amber eyes. The sound of the fight around him seemed to dull as his mind reeled and there was nothing but the two friends, now enemies. "S-Sky..." he stopped himself. The Skyfeather he knew was dead now. Another victim of the sneaky Thunderclan foxhearts. "Get off me," he shrieked, aiming a kick with his back legs into Skyfeather's belly. He got up while the warrior was still recovering.

Cherrydawn got to her paws unsteadily as Skyfeather pinned the Windclan apprentice. There was a moment while they looked at each other where she saw something in the small tom's eyes that surprised her. Hurt. Plain as day. It was fleeting. Anger replaced it as he delivered a savage kick to Skyfeather's abdomen. "Skyfeather!" She said, coming to his side. She crouched, expecting the apprentice to attack again. But to her surprise, he just walked off.

As Thistlepaw began to leave, he grit his teeth and whipped his head around. "If I'm a rabbit chaser, you are too. You'll always be one! I would have begged Blazingstar to let you come back, but it's too late now. Consider me your enemy." He shot a glare at the ginger and white cat, then continued on.
Skyfeather gasped as he received a rough kick to the stomach. He coughed and collapsed. The tom kept gasping and coughing as he watched Thistlepaw speak, then leave. Skyfeather shut his eyes and a tear ran down his cheek. I’m so sorry, Thistlepaw... He knew things would never be the way they were. The warrior placed his paws on his head and stared at the ground. What have I done...

Character Site

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:31 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Blackpaw hungrily watched the battle. All the blood had reminded him of the thrill of killing. He darted off immediately, thrusting himself at the first enemy he saw. His thrust seemed to be in the path of Curlyseeker. He attempted to tackle him, land on top. If he then succeeded, he would the batter his stomach with his hind legs.
@Christmas Star
Curly let out at started cry as he was knocked over. However he quickly collected himself and went into a roll, latching his paws into Blackpaw's shoulders
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar hissed as she faced a WindClan warrior, lips curling back over her teeth slightly as she backed away. "Doesn't have to be like this.."

"Doesn't it, Snowstar?"
Sageflame taunted as she padded forward, her eyes lit up with amusement. Her lips curled back over her teeth as she grinned, baring them at the ThunderClan leader, tail whipping violently from side to side and her claws sinking into the ground. "You made it like this. And thank StarClan for that." She growled, shifting into a crouch to lunge.

Snowstar's short fur prickled up slightly, her ice blue eyes darting around anxiously. She didn't want to fight. Even if it was WindClan. Her battle was with Blazingstar. But Sageflame was right, she'd made it like this. The leader struggled with herself for a moment, but eventually continued backing away.

"Where you goin'?" Sageflame jerked out of the crouch and continued forward stiffly, her fur pricking up, bristling, arching her back and giving a low growl. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

"My fight is with Blazingstar, and only Blazingstar."
Snowstar growled back, flattening her ears. She stopped backing away, but she didn't unsheath her claws.

"He'll get his turn with you," Sageflame sneered, stopping nose to nose with the young leader, who's eyes instantly hardened. Sageflame smiled dryly. "For now, kitty-kitty, stop running like a coward and fight me."

Snowstar didn't really see much of a choice here. She just took a few steps back and unsheathed her claws, and braced herself as Sageflame lunged.

(Here @Stario&Co. this is all I got XD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; January 23rd, 2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

[CENTER]

Skyfeather gasped as he received a rough kick to the stomach. He coughed and collapsed. The tom kept gasping and coughing as he watched Thistlepaw speak, then leave. Skyfeather shut his eyes and a tear ran down his cheek. I’m so sorry, Thistlepaw... He knew things would never be the way they were. The warrior placed his paws on his head and stared at the ground. What have I done...
Cherrydawn rushed to Skyfeather's side as she seemed to cringe and stare at the dust. "Are you alright?" she asked him worriedly, keeping an eye on the battle around them. "Did he hurt you?" That's when she saw the tears in his eyes, and her heart lurched. At once, she understood. For the first time since he came here, Skyfeather had just come face to face with the clan he left behind. "Oh, Skyfeather..."

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:51 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather looked up at Cherrydawn. “Cherrydawn... what have I done...?” He flattened his ears. “I messed up... I...” He sobbed. “I... I...” He choked and continued to sob. “I’m so sorry... I just...”

Character Site

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:52 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar's jaws wouldn't let go then he felt blood well into his mouth then he released his jaws muzzle bloody "have you had enough?" He mewed his voice seeping with menace
"No." Pumpkinstripe hissed.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:52 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar hissed as she faced a WindClan warrior, lips curling back over her teeth slightly as she backed away. "Doesn't have to be like this.."

"Doesn't it, Snowstar?"
Sageflame taunted as she padded forward, her eyes lit up with amusement. Her lips curled back over her teeth as she grinned, baring them at the ThunderClan leader, tail whipping violently from side to side and her claws sinking into the ground. "You made it like this. And thank StarClan for that." She growled, shifting into a crouch to lunge.

Snowstar's short fur prickled up slightly, her ice blue eyes darting around anxiously. She didn't want to fight. Even if it was WindClan. Her battle was with Blazingstar. But Sageflame was right, she'd made it like this. The leader struggled with herself for a moment, but eventually continued backing away.

"Where you goin'?" Sageflame jerked out of the crouch and continued forward stiffly, her fur pricking up, bristling, arching her back and giving a low growl. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

"My fight is with Blazingstar, and only Blazingstar."
Snowstar growled back, flattening her ears. She stopped backing away, but she didn't unsheath her claws.

"He'll get his turn with you," Sageflame sneered, stopping nose to nose with the young leader, who's eyes instantly hardened. Sageflame smiled dryly. "For now, kitty-kitty, stop running like a coward and fight me."

Snowstar didn't really see much of a choice here. She just took a few steps back and unsheathed her claws, and braced herself as Sageflame lunged.

(Here @Stario&Co. this is all I got XD)
"RAWR!"

Suddenly, a fluffy white blur crashed into Sageflame with a yowl. The small cat knocked the Windclan warrior to the side with surprising force. The she-cat's amber eyes were filled with both anger and....guilt. It wasn't easy to see, but it was there, Though she was good at hiding it.

"Just try and touch her again!" Bubblestep hissed a threat, her voice hinted with venom and fire. "I'll skin your pelt and give it to the rats!"
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:18 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn placed her paws on his chest as she screeched. “G-get away!” She gasped as she pressed her claws into his chest. When she realized she was barely doing damage, she slashed at his face.
Bumblebreeze yowled in pain, and then realized something: He couldn’t see out of his left eye! When Tigerdawn has swiped at his face, she had permanently blinded the gray warrior. He screeched (reeeeeeeeee!) and tries to claw her, but he was pinned. He was now genuinely scared, as this warrior could do anything. “S-stop... please... you blinded one of my eyes...” he coughed. His eye went from brilliant green to a cloudy shade of pale seafoam. The eye was now useless, left without a pupil permanently.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Better descriptiveness
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:26 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn rolled over and pinned him. She shoved his muzzle in his face. “Nuh-uh. You’re not going anywhere, I may have blinded you, but I’m not finished.” She unsheathed her claws and gazed into his eyes. “You dirty rabbit chasers are going to pay!”

Character Site

Closed Thread