Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:48 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:47 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:53 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Kedamono
Today 10:42 PM

Old December 30th, 2017, 06:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

What do I do? How should I start it...
Um..,
Lynxstar thought. "I don't know how to start it...", she meowed. "I just can't seem to think like a leader.. Maybe I shouldn't have brought JungleClan back together...", the lynx-point she-cat sighed, staring at her paws.

Lynxstar looked at Lightningpounce and Tigerkit before turning around and padding into her den. "How am I supposed to be a leader when I can't act like one?", she said to herself.

I wouldn't have made a fool of myself if I wasn't born! I don't have a clue about what to do anymore...
Lynxstar!" With an internal growl he bounded after her. "You start it the way you want to start it. And as for rebuilding JungleClan, you did it because your heart told you to. That's why! So..
do the ceremony from your heart. There is no wrong way to do it."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Lynxstar!" With an internal growl he bounded after her. "You start it the way you want to start it. And as for rebuilding JungleClan, you did it because your heart told you to. That's why! So..
do the ceremony from your heart. There is no wrong way to do it."
"Alright...", Lynxstar said. She sighed. "I'll go and do the ceremony however I want it to start.", she meowed. Lynxstar padded back out of the den. She walked back over to Tigerkit.

She took a deep breath before saying, "Tigerkit, you proved to Lightningpounce and I that you are destined to be a warrior. The path you chose to take was a good choice. You will now be known as Tigerpaw. Lightningpounce will continue to mentor you.", Lynxstar sighed with relief as she said the last word.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:

"Alright...", Lynxstar said. She sighed. "I'll go and do the ceremony however I want it to start.", she meowed. Lynxstar padded back out of the den. She walked back over to Tigerkit.

She took a deep breath before saying, "Tigerkit, you proved to Lightningpounce and I that you are destined to be a warrior. The path you chose to take was a good choice. You will now be known as Tigerpaw. Lightningpounce will continue to mentor you.", Lynxstar sighed with relief as she said the last word.

He backed away with a nod, a a surge of pride overflowed him. Tigerpaw purred beside him.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 31st, 2017, 12:44 AM
Idjit

Quote:

He backed away with a nod, a a surge of pride overflowed him. Tigerpaw purred beside him.
"Lynxstar!", London said. "Yes? What is it, London?", Lynxstar asked. "I need to talk to you,", the brown tabby tom replied, looking at Lightningpounce and Tigerkit. "in private..", he added.

Lynxstar nodded. London followed her to her den. "What did you want to talk to me about?", she asked. "I was thinking about getting my name changed."

"I know that leaders are the ones to pick a warrior's name, but I was thinking mine should be changed to Hawkheart.", London meowed.

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:02 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:

"Lynxstar!", London said. "Yes? What is it, London?", Lynxstar asked. "I need to talk to you,", the brown tabby tom replied, looking at Lightningpounce and Tigerkit. "in private..", he added.

Lynxstar nodded. London followed her to her den. "What did you want to talk to me about?", she asked. "I was thinking about getting my name changed."

"I know that leaders are the ones to pick a warrior's name, but I was thinking mine should be changed to Hawkheart.", London meowed.

"Ok Tigerkit. For right now your name is going to be Sageheart, and I want you to stand by Snowpelt's den. Make sure she's ok."

Old December 31st, 2017, 10:06 AM
Idjit

Quote:

"Ok Tigerkit. For right now your name is going to be Sageheart, and I want you to stand by Snowpelt's den. Make sure she's ok."
Lynxstar nodded, looking at London. "Do you have anything else to say?", she asked. "Yep. The reason why I hadn't joined the clan again sooner was because after Fishstar had died and the clan departed, I was living as a loner with my family for those whole 24 moons. But then, when I saw Lightningpounce trying to save Ivygaze from the foxes, I realized that JungleClan must've been brought back.", London said.

Lynxstar sighed. "Is that all?", she meowed. London nodded. "Do you want me to give me your new name now?", the leader asked. London nodded again. "Oh, but let's do that in the clearing so that StarClan knows I'm giving you a new name.", she said.

"Alright.", the brown tom said, blue eyes shining as he looked at Lynxstar before following her into the camp clearing.

Old December 31st, 2017, 01:44 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Lynxstar nodded, looking at London. "Do you have anything else to say?", she asked. "Yep. The reason why I hadn't joined the clan again sooner was because after Fishstar had died and the clan departed, I was living as a loner with my family for those whole 24 moons. But then, when I saw Lightningpounce trying to save Ivygaze from the foxes, I realized that JungleClan must've been brought back.", London said.

Lynxstar sighed. "Is that all?", she meowed. London nodded. "Do you want me to give me your new name now?", the leader asked. London nodded again. "Oh, but let's do that in the clearing so that StarClan knows I'm giving you a new name.", she said.

"Alright.", the brown tom said, blue eyes shining as he looked at Lynxstar before following her into the camp clearing.
@Northern Lights

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:18 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Tigerpaw trotted over to the outside of Snowpelt's den and sat down, still disguised as Sageheart. She curled her tail over her paws and closed her eyes.

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Tigerpaw trotted over to the outside of Snowpelt's den and sat down, still disguised as Sageheart. She curled her tail over her paws and closed her eyes.
(Now's the time where I'm supposed to rp the thing I was gonna rp.)

"Fishkit, mind if you get me a mouse?", Snowpelt asked. "Sure.", the blind kit replied. He padded out of the medicine cat den, blindly making his way to the fresh-kill pile. He picked a mouse from the pile and brought it back to Snowpelt.

"Here you go.", Fishkit mewed. "Thank you.", Snowpelt said, starting to eat the mouse. Once she began to chew on the piece of the mouse, she collapsed to the ground, foaming at the mouth, her body convulsing.

"Snowpelt? Snowpelt!", Fishkit ran over to the medicine cat. "F-Fish... kit.. Did.. you... know.. that there... were.. deathberries.. in.. that... mouse..?", Snowpelt struggled to say, as she looked at the kit.

"No.. I- For StarClan's sake! I must've been noseblind today....", he muttered. "I'm super sorry... Mother....", Fishkit whimpered as Snowpelt's body stopped convulsing and everything fell silent. Even the toucans and parrots didn't make a sound.

Fishkit buried his face in Snowpelt's pelt. "I'm sorry... If I'd known that the mouse was poisoned, I would've discarded it outside of camp....", he cried, wailing as he ran out of the den, "Snowpelt's gone! She's gone forever.. Gone to- Gone- to- St-st- Ar- StarClan...", he managed to say through his crying.

My mother's gone...., Fishkit thought. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed. (I'll explain the whole story to you later about how I decided to make Fishkit Snowpelt's son. Btw, Fishkit's birth was an omen from StarClan. So technically, it's a StarClan reason.)

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:18 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:

(Now's the time where I'm supposed to rp the thing I was gonna rp.)

"Fishkit, mind if you get me a mouse?", Snowpelt asked. "Sure.", the blind kit replied. He padded out of the medicine cat den, blindly making his way to the fresh-kill pile. He picked a mouse from the pile and brought it back to Snowpelt.

"Here you go.", Fishkit mewed. "Thank you.", Snowpelt said, starting to eat the mouse. Once she began to chew on the piece of the mouse, she collapsed to the ground, foaming at the mouth, her body convulsing.

"Snowpelt? Snowpelt!", Fishkit ran over to the medicine cat. "F-Fish... kit.. Did.. you... know.. that there... were.. deathberries.. in.. that... mouse..?", Snowpelt struggled to say, as she looked at the kit.

"No.. I- For StarClan's sake! I must've been noseblind today....", he muttered. "I'm super sorry... Mother....", Fishkit whimpered as Snowpelt's body stopped convulsing and everything fell silent. Even the toucans and parrots didn't make a sound.

Fishkit buried his face in Snowpelt's pelt. "I'm sorry... If I'd known that the mouse was poisoned, I would've discarded it outside of camp....", he cried, wailing as he ran out of the den, "Snowpelt's gone! She's gone forever.. Gone to- Gone- to- St-st- Ar- StarClan...", he managed to say through his crying.

My mother's gone...., Fishkit thought. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed. (I'll explain the whole story to you later about how I decided to make Fishkit Snowpelt's son. Btw, Fishkit's birth was an omen from StarClan. So technically, it's a StarClan reason.)

Oh great StarClan" Lightningpounce yelled. "Snowpelt!"

Tigerpaw looked away, feeling sick.