by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 06:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 05:10 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: August Gathering

"I'm done with all my trainings, just need my mentor to start my final assignment." Snailpaw paused. She would probably go and ask TwilightStar for a new mentor after the gathering, since her current one wasn't doing anything helpful. "What about you?" she questioned the tom.

@Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:24 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@.Bread.

"They're just... normal... I suppose. Just as tree-like as always." The dark tabby tom shuffled his feet awkwardly. Were all WindClan apprentices this awkward when meeting new cats? Gullpaw had been just the same, which didn't quite make for the best of conversations. "So, uhh... are you a new apprentice, or almost done with training, or...?" Ribbitpaw felt as though this was the basic spiel he ran through every time, feeling forced with each word, but he had to convince himself it would help improve his social skills in the long run.

--------------

@Corruptx @Fawnhearted
{Ack, so sorry for the late response! Got lost in my notifs}

A hot wave of embarrassment flushed through the russet and black tom as he blinked his eyes and realized... the leaders were already leaving? Whoops. Had he really spaced out for the entirety of the gathering? He could hardly believe himself. "Oh umm..." By now he'd forgotten the question Hazelpaw had asked, and he hadn't even noticed when Violetpaw arrived. But it was already time to head home, so there wasn't really a whole lot he could do. "Hey, uh, sorry... I kinda blanked out there. Maybe we can meet up again next gathering and have a proper talk?"

--------------

Berryscorch scoffed. After the initial introduction, the tom beside her hadn't said a single word. So, when it was time to go, she didn't even bother with a goodbye, simply opting to get up and leave, following the rest of her clanmates.

--------------

Sycamorerain, who'd sat alone for the duration of the gathering, got to his paws and left with the rest of his clan, feeling slightly disappointed in his inability to find a conversation partner.
Violetpaw nodded tentatively “That sounds nice”, and with that her tail swished as she walked away to find her mentor.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:58 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 View Post
@Lynxpaw
"Bye, Eaglepaw!" Ravenpaw meowed as she trotted after her Clanmates. "See you next gathering!"
@Shadow & Wind
Viperpaw stood up and followed his Clanmates back to ShadowClan. "Bye" he muttered to Firepaw.
"Bye" Eaglepaw nodded in farewell and then headed for his own Clan.
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:22 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@.Bread.

Ribbitpaw gave a polite smile. "Same here." From this, he assumed they were likely around the same age, though he couldn't be sure, and he didn't bother asking. It was a rather trivial detail. "But I'm quite nervous about my assessment? How are assessments in WindClan? In ShadowClan, we've got to beat our mentors in a fight, with teeth and claws. Problem is... my mentor's expecting... and I'm worried that entails fighting Icestar herself.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I wish everyone was ok with us. Shrewpaw sighed. It would make it much easier to find someone to talk to.
"That would be great" Cheetahpaw meowed with his own sigh. That would be great. If he was leader,that would be the first thing he would do. Wait what? He had never had thoughts of becoming leader before. He was too nervous around older cats.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 5th, 2020, 07:14 PM
is cereal a soup?

Snailpaw's eyes widened. Poor ShadowClan apprentices... and poor Ribbitpaw. she thought in her head. First off, having to go all out against your mentor? And if your mentor wasn't available... fighting the clan leader. Now, as snailpaw heard from other cats, Icestar was cruel, tough. She then shook her head and contined. "Good luck with that. In my clan, our assessments are just on basic things we've learned. No... extreme fights."

@Puddle~

Old August 5th, 2020, 07:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@.Bread.

Ribbitpaw dipped his head. Lucky, lucky. He occasionally envied the other clans for reasons like this. But he wouldn't dream of leaving poor Croakingpaw behind in favor of a different clan. The tabby tom was about to say something else, when he finally looked around and realized the crowd was generally dispersed. Oh. "Well then, it seems we'd best be on our way." He gave a final smile in goodbye, and trotted off in the direction of the rest of his clanmates.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 5th, 2020, 07:23 PM
is cereal a soup?

Snailpaw nodded, "Goodbye, Ribbitpaw. It was a pleasure to talk with you today." she said before she gracefully pivoted and took off running back the way she had came.

@Puddle~

Old August 5th, 2020, 09:38 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @StealthWarrior ]

~~Skyripple~~

Skyripple tried not to laugh at her mate. "You okay?" Oh, looked like the leaders were done with their stuff. "RiverClan is...alright. Lot's of new apprentices. Lionstar is as grumpy as ever." Ugh, really? Did she have to go? "Sorry we didn't talk much! Goodbye."
being this young is art

Old August 6th, 2020, 04:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Shockpaw looked up as another cat approached them, sat down, a d spoke to them. Where did she come from? She hadn't noticed her approach or her sitting down. It was the greeting that had grabbed their attention.
They tilted their head to the side and watched her clean her paws for a bit.
"Hello. I'm Shockpaw. How has Shadowclan been?"
Although they weren't in the mood to chat, this cat caught their attention for sure and they felt the need to make an effort in conversation with her. She was.... intriguing, somehow.
Shifting a bit on the uncomfortable ground Doepaw regarded the silence with just a simple flicker of her ears... she didn't mind it all. It was comforting for once and with her tired body she didn't exactly care for much socializing despite her herself engaging in the conversation with this stranger. Windclan. "I'm... Doepaw." Had she introduced herself first? She'd forgotten but... it didn't matter to do it one extra time now did it? Nope, not in her view at least. However at the question about how Shadowclan was doing she didn't feel up for answering it exactly. There were questions still... about the tensions that'd been there the last gathering and that still rested within the clan it seemed. "Doing... good. Like... usual." There, easy and cynical. But she couldn't help but turn around a bit and focus their blind gaze on this stranger... this Windclan cat. Based on the voice and the tone it was a mature cat... but they were still an apprentice? Similar to her at least. 14 moons and counting and still an apprentice. Guess time did take its toll. "How... fares the clan... of the wind?" Yet it seemed the call to return had already been sounded but she would take... this one last talk for now. [/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Frostpaw shifted his weight as usual when Doepaw made to lean on him. He had forgotten how... extreme the mousebrain could be around him. It was a tactic, he knew. If the golden tom was loud enough, then it would drown out the memories of before. It was different then what Frostpaw did; he buried the memories in silence while Lionpaw embraced them with noise. He was strange... did Doepaw just reprimand him? Guardians, Lionpaw was bad for his health. When would the Gathering start? The sooner he could get away from the talkative abyssinian, the better.

"ThunderClan's doing fine," Lionpaw reassured, subconsciously shifted his weight to protect his charred hindpaws. He felt Frostpaw's gaze on them the second he shifted and mentally cursed the observant white tom. "We have a new camp but most the territory is still green. Actually, I think it was just our camp that got burnt." He wouldn't know; he didn't even know which parts of ThunderClan's territory were which! Stupid missing mentors. These two cats he was speaking to probably had a better layout of the oak forest than he did. "Enough of ThunderClan; you'll hear what Duskstar has to say about the fire later." If she even mentioned the fire, that was. The golden tom wasn't sure how to feel about his leader. She was sort of... average? he supposed. No one interesting or even important. "How about you, Doepaw? When did you and Frosty meet each other?" He paused, then added, "Do you even know who I am?" Noting Frosty's uncertain look, the abyssinian retorted, "I tell all my friends about who you are! Does anyone in your little shadowguard even know I exist?"
The call to return home had already been sounded and so Doepaw just tried to comprehend the back and forth that was happening between this stranger, Lionpaw, and Snowflake. She felt more irritated than anything at this moment, the sand grain was still digging into her pads and it was becoming a real nuisance at this point. Yet focusing back on this talk, it was the least she could do, she picked up on the somewhat pained ending to the 'fine' of Lionpaw's words. Seemed the fire ravaged more than the camp... but she already knew that of course. The clear scent and smell of burnt skin was still obvious to her attuned senses and adding in her meeting with Flintspirit she was well aware of what had happened. "You... sure on that?" but already the topic at hand was being changed. Duskstar... Doepaw highly doubted that the leader would reveal anything and at the thought she couldn't help the low rumble. She was not on particularly good terms, by any means, with the Thunderclan leader. At least the topic change... was welcome instead of refused despite her still longing to inquire more about Thunderclan's plight. "When... I left... Thunderclan, I ran... into him... in the apprentice's den. That was... how we met." No need to reveal all of the secrets and memoirs and intrusive thoughts they'd shared... that was not for the public eye. Yet when the tom started going on all about himself Doepaw took a paw and placed it on her head carefully. It was all so very exhausting. Yet nevertheless she pushed through and poked Snowflake once again. "I do not... think Snowflake... cared to... inform me of... your existence no."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Arie -I'm sorry, I stalked the Buck/Nettle interactions. I am laughing so hard- please send help.]

Irisflame stated at the wide-eyed tom with disdain in her gaze. He looked...stunned, for what seemed like a few heartbeats. Was the snively little scrap not used to being called out like this? Honestly, the young cats these days were getting more and more rambunctious and disrespectful. Not like she had much to say for herself, though. His amber eyes continued to state for what felt like an uncomfortably long time, but was likely only a few moments. Honestly...who was this 'paw? This strange...bubbly...staring...Windclan 'paw. She was tempted to go to his mentor at this point and complain. She was beat down enough, she didn't need some strange bug of a cat following her around like a second shadow.
"No, I think you're wrong. Trippy, not Stagpaw nor Oi." She teased, her voice tinged with hints of amusement. He was quite a fancy talker for such a young cat. At least she could have some fun on this Stars-forsaken day. Even if it was a social activity, teasing allowed her to feel...powerful, in a way. And a little bit of talk was worth that. Leaning backwards as a crippled paw was flung around in her face, she furrowed her brow.
"Irisflame...do I have to wave my crippled leg in your face, too?" She greeted, her time slightly lighter than it had been before. Prices of laughter had emerged from days of slumber. "Shells? Why the heck not. This evening can't get any worse anyway."
"Wait... So you call me Trippy? Like how Twiglight calls me Parasite, and Mushdad calls me Bug boy and Old just calls me Stagpaw?" It didn't make sense... at least the other names had some value but Trippy? Well.... he had tripped over her. So it fit? Somewhat! He could do with that. "Mireblame? Is that your name? Well come get shells with me! Do you want a pretty one too? But.. I'm sorry! I have to give the prettiest one to Twiglight or she'll throw the other ones at me, and oH! Quailwerp needs the second prettiest one, Old just wants a pretty one and I think... I think Mushdad would like a rock!" Stagpaw wasn't entirely sure but now he'd gotten someone roped into his scheme of collecting shells so he was fully on board. "Come on!" With that he set off in his wobbly, hobbly gait to go find the shells at the beach. "Wait... Is the shells in the water? I don't want to get wet!" He looked up at Mireblame as he talked, he couldn't stop talking. Twiggy told him to stop talking but well... he didn't. Maybe Twiggy, when she was done with her meeting up on the rock, would come help him and Mireblame find pretty shells? That would be fun!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread