Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:31 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Fish
Today 02:28 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dark
Today 02:26 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow of Shadowclan**
@TheNyanCatMinecart @birdie (I’m so sorry this took so long to get to! ><)

The tom’s focus on the leaders atop their perch was interrupted by a small, stuttering voice. His green gaze switched slowly down to the young medicine cat that had approached him. His nose wrinkled just slightly at the scent of fish and as he looked down at the shell she was pushing forward. He didn’t look at Ivysnake but kept his silence as the younger medicine cat echoed his thoughts on the gesture. A shell, he figured it must be some strange Riverclan custom but didn’t care to inquire. His silent stare held long enough for Ivysnake to dismiss the shell and for Fawnpaw to give a sheepish response. Twilightstar’s announcements redirected his attention.

Windclan breaking their alliance with Riverclan was…noteworthy. Even they were apparently seeing the cracks in Riverclan’s unstable leadership and tumultuous warriors. Sparrowstar spoke little of interest. Pikestar drew his attention enough to give himself pause. If they could hold onto this leadership, maybe Riverclan could curtail their downward spiral, though their new medicine cat left much to be desired from what he could tell in their brief interaction.

Pikestar wrapped up his announcements and abruptly ended the meeting, leaping from the Seastones to head out of the clearing. He glanced at Fawnpaw as she spoke about the half-moon meeting. He and Ivysnake admittedly hadn’t attended a half-moon meeting since being appointed. He nodded to the newest young medicine cat. ”Ivysnake and I will be sure to see you there.” He glanced at the Shadowclan medicine cat apprentice as though for confirmation that she had interest in going. He figured it would be beneficial. He couldn’t suspend his warrior conditioning, moons of growing a disinterest for the other clans, even through his new role and it’s inherent accompanying code. In any case, he couldn’t see how the meetings to the Starcave could hurt and they could be a valuable source of information. He nodded his head to the Riverclan medicine cat as she followed her leader out.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; September 18th, 2022 at 09:12 PM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
He smile flattered slightly as they mentioned when they both were younger. His mother died, and his father disowned him. It simply just that. Although he did laugh a little when Fogshadow asked their mother to adopt him, and he laughed even more as they booped his nose. "It was one second!" He laughed, licking their nose.
Slatefur grinned, "Aww, you two are so cute! How long have you been courting. Also, how'd you keep a secret from me, Foggy?". Fogshadow raised an eyebrow, "We're not? I mean, was it slightly romantic that I saved his fricking life? I mean, I guess?", they were flustered and had a hard time thinking of words, But, um, yeah, we're not courting and this", they gestured from themself to Kinkcloud back to themself, "purely platonic". Slatefur raised her paws, "Whoops, sorry man, you two are just too wholesome".

Slatefur still be posting a pic of them with #RelationshipGoals tho lol))
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:34 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Slatefur grinned, "Aww, you two are so cute! How long have you been courting. Also, how'd you keep a secret from me, Foggy?". Fogshadow raised an eyebrow, "We're not? I mean, was it slightly romantic that I saved his fricking life? I mean, I guess?", they were flustered and had a hard time thinking of words, But, um, yeah, we're not courting and this", they gestured from themself to Kinkcloud back to themself, "purely platonic". Slatefur raised her paws, "Whoops, sorry man, you two are just too wholesome".

Slatefur still be posting a pic of them with #RelationshipGoals tho lol))
Kinkcloud blushed a quick red at what Slatefur said, jaws hanging open slightly in surprise. He shook his head as Fogshadow said 'purely platonic'. Yup that was it, nothing else. He looked at Slatefur, narrowing his eyes crossly before looking at Fogshadow. Defiantly platonic. /I mean, we just met./ He thoguht, although his face stayed at a steady red.

{Thinking of creating Kinkclouds horrible father, what you think?}
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Kinkcloud blushed a quick red at what Slatefur said, jaws hanging open slightly in surprise. He shook his head as Fogshadow said 'purely platonic'. Yup that was it, nothing else. He looked at Slatefur, narrowing his eyes crossly before looking at Fogshadow. Defiantly platonic. /I mean, we just met./ He thoguht, although his face stayed at a steady red.

{Thinking of creating Kinkclouds horrible father, what you think?}
Lol, that's something they have in common, Misty divorced her husband because he was simply a horrible cat, haven't really developed him from there. Misty'd probably roast Kinkcloud's dad to death or smth lmao))
Fogshadow stared at him, "You feeling okay? You're... like turning red, and you're kinda freaking me out to be honest". Slatefur just kinda shrugged it off and turned to pay attention to the leaders. "Well", they gestured towards him, "I'm sure... this will be fine. I'd like to get to know you better. Ask me anything and you can definatly count on me asking you literally anything".
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:03 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Lol, that's something they have in common, Misty divorced her husband because he was simply a horrible cat, haven't really developed him from there. Misty'd probably roast Kinkcloud's dad to death or smth lmao))
Fogshadow stared at him, "You feeling okay? You're... like turning red, and you're kinda freaking me out to be honest". Slatefur just kinda shrugged it off and turned to pay attention to the leaders. "Well", they gestured towards him, "I'm sure... this will be fine. I'd like to get to know you better. Ask me anything and you can definatly count on me asking you literally anything".
"Yeah im fine." He mumbled, smiling softly as the red started to go away. "Just got a little bit surprised with your friend there." He grinned, tilting his head. "Questions is kinda kit like ain't it? Its cute." He mewed, smiling thoughtfully.

{Thats what i'm hoping for, ah... i really wanna make the father toxic. He'll probably try to fight back with misty, and lose :3}
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:13 PM

Quote:
"Yeah im fine." He mumbled, smiling softly as the red started to go away. "Just got a little bit surprised with your friend there." He grinned, tilting his head. "Questions is kinda kit like ain't it? Its cute." He mewed, smiling thoughtfully.

{Thats what i'm hoping for, ah... i really wanna make the father toxic. He'll probably try to fight back with misty, and lose :3}
Plus, I'm fairly sure a mother-kid tagteam would occur)) Fogshadow chuckled, "Cute? I hate to tell you that I've been attacked five or six times, basically aced my battle assessment, literally saved your life. However...I do find it adorable that you find something I said cute.", they paused, thinking of a question, "Favorite time of day?".
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:17 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Plus, I'm fairly sure a mother-kid tagteam would occur)) Fogshadow chuckled, "Cute? I hate to tell you that I've been attacked five or six times, basically aced my battle assessment, literally saved your life. However...I do find it adorable that you find something I said cute.", they paused, thinking of a question, "Favorite time of day?".
He chuckled as Fogshadow, in his eyes, boasted about their great battle achievments. It was even cuter. "Scary battle champion right here." He grinned, thinking about their question. "And favorite time of day would either be when the suns highest, or when the sends setting. Theres pretty colors then."
Old September 19th, 2022, 03:38 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Possumpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 95

Arriving last the apprentice listened to Dawnstar's announcements. That leader was really something. Possumpaw was glad to be born a member of Thunderclan rather than Shadowclan. It was at least not hard here. Plus he tried not to pay much attention to every single detail she said.
Cloversun looked around and saw the apprentice. She padded over. "Hi," she mewed, sitting down.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 19th, 2022, 06:43 AM

Quote:
He chuckled as Fogshadow, in his eyes, boasted about their great battle achievments. It was even cuter. "Scary battle champion right here." He grinned, thinking about their question. "And favorite time of day would either be when the suns highest, or when the sends setting. Theres pretty colors then."
"Ooh! I love me an evening, good for sneak attacks! Now you ask me something", Fogshadow grinned.
Old September 19th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Slumberpaw
@WinterSage [For WillowHeart ]

The long-furred apprentice padded a long way after his clan and leader, a smile dancing over his face and a low humming coming from him. He had never been too interested in politics and the on-goings in the clans; as long as his - in Riverclan or otherwise - family were safe he was happy. So of course he always preferred to only have there be peaceful and friendly interactions between the four clans. But since he didn't care too much, he also didn't listen a whole lot to what the leaders were saying, and simply took a seat at the corner of the gathering place to enjoy the night.

His gaze rose to look at the stars shining above the Seastones, accompanied by the brilliantly shimmering full moon. Slumberpaw had been on gatherings before, and they always seemed pleasant enough. It was mainly fighting or bad weather that ruined the mood, and Starclan had blessed them with a clear sky and crisp air this night. Now he just had to place faith in everyone else to keep the peace.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Closed Thread