Today 12:05 PM

Old May 16th, 2023, 10:01 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

|iriskit|
female(MtF)
she/her

{a thick furred black and white tuxedo cat with blue eyes}

iriskit ran around the nursery exploring it, she was curious about everything.
Old May 18th, 2023, 07:04 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Ravenkit’s gleaming eyes filled with wonder as she let loose an excited squeal from the elder’s response, uncontrollably moving her front paws excitedly as she couldn’t help herself with her stimming. “Yeah! Yeah right now!” She exclaimed, tail whisking and ears twitching. Her eyes gleamed happily from the child-like enthusiasm flowing through the young four moon old kit. Nightshiver’s question caused her to stop abruptly in her place, the young molly placing herself down on her haunches with a slight ‘hmmph’ as she tried to keep herself still. It didn’t do much effect, judging from her giving an occasional twitch or so of her paws.

“Well… I know that Icestar was the leader before Dawny! And… and that they are both fierce and scary and cool!” Ravenkit rambled, lifting up her tiny front paws to exaggerate how cool the leaders were. She unsheathed her tiny claws in contrast to her sheer excitement, wiggling her little toe-beans in rhythm, giggling as she tried to keep her stance. “Dawny is going to teach me how the warrior code works! Dawny is super cool! She makes sure all of us stay safe!” Ravenkit continued, placing her paws down as her lips were curled into a wide, happy smile. Small, underdeveloped canids were easily shown along the corners of her maw, but the young kit didn’t care less about it.

@Estelle

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 19th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old May 18th, 2023, 06:34 PM
la la lee la

Bump Policy: after 3-4 days
My Mood: Cheeky

Oriolekit slipped into the den, a bored expression plastered in her face.
Old May 19th, 2023, 10:22 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 4 moons - He/Him

Rufflekit would swat around a stick he found out of boredom, wishing there was something to do.

[open]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 19th, 2023, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after two days, bump me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Rufflekit

Rufflekit would swat around a stick he found out of boredom, wishing there was something to do.

[open]
Mintkit woke up to the sound of paws hitting wood. He raised his head to glare at the culprit, a ginger tom whose name he did not know, and contemplated going back to sleep. No, he might as well wake up now. Shaking the scraps of moss of his pelt, the pale grey tabby padded up to the ginger tom.

"How about instead of hitting a stick, you go and try hunting with it?" Mintkit suggested, swiping the stick away from the tom and rolling it to the other side of the nursery. His lips curled into a sneer. "Try and catch it!" He called, still rolling the stick out of the ginger tom's grasp.
Old May 19th, 2023, 07:42 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Mintkit looked around him at the crowds of warriors teaching kits, and the occasional group of kits tussling about. He was incredibly bored, having no lessons at the moment, but he would never in a thousand moons admit that to anybody. The grey tabby sat down and idly rolled a moss ball around.

[Open]

Last edited by Valient; May 19th, 2023 at 07:43 PM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 11:18 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit

He had figured that he wasn't being that loud about his swatting of a stick, after all he wasn't all that close to the other smaller kits. Oh how wrong he was apparently, judging the fact that some other kit he hadn't met yet. "Oh" he watched as the other flung the stick to the other side of the nursery, probably closer to the others in the den. A part of Rufflekit wanted to get mad but he had a control of his emotions and his actions, most of the time. The Bengal watched as the other started to act more aggressive with him even when the stick was no longer in his grasps. He took note of what was being said but looked at them quizzically, hunt? Well one he couldn't hunt just yet, he hadn't been taken out yet on a one of those lessons just yet. Second the last time he checked they couldn't go out of camp nor could one even hunt with a stick in the first place. "Uh, sorry if I woke you up? I was trying my best to be quiet y'know?" he wasn't entirely sure how to respond to all this. He still wasn't sure what they were trying to play at, if they wanted him to chase after it he wasn't about to do so. Rufflekit could always find some other stick to play with if he really wanted too.

@Valient

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 20th, 2023, 02:11 AM

To Mintkit's surprise, not only did the ginger tom not chase after the stick, he even had the audacity to act dumb. At least he had the sense to apologize fot waking him up. "Well, I'm awake now, and rather bored. Won't you play with me?" He replied, rolling the stick back to the tom. The ginger fool was still older than him, and much bigger too, so Mintkit wasn't going to pick a fight with him. Let's keep at least one brain in this nursery, shall we?

"Can't you just crouch and pounce on the stick?" The tabby asked, when the ginger kit didn't show signs of even moving towards the stick. Was he frog-brained? "Watch," he snapped, dropping into a crouch and stalking towards the stick before pouncing and landing on it. While he had managed to pounce onto it, he nearly lost his balance, and such messy stalking would certainly alert the prey of his approach. Still, it was surprisingly good for an untrained kit.
@Leafie

Last edited by Valient; May 20th, 2023 at 02:12 AM.
Old May 20th, 2023, 08:16 PM

Mintkit stretched, his bushy tail swishing back and forth as he blinked away the sleep from his eyes. It was yet another dreary day, with nothing to do but to fool around and hope that somebody would talk to him.

[Open]
Old May 21st, 2023, 11:52 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Ravenkit gave a small pout to Woollyfeather’s response, her little tail dragging itself along the ground as her mother figure spoke. Bathing was weird. The water touching your coat made it feel like you were murky algae in the water, and that wasn’t fun. With a simple twitch of her whiskers, the young molly straightened her little body and raised her head as high as she could. She might as well listen to Woollyfeather, she didn’t want to get punished. With Woollyfeather’s instruction for her to in front of her, Ravenkit gleefully padded over and sat down in front her, with her back facing the older molly.

Even if she didn’t like the feeling of the water going through her fur, she tried to stay still as much as possible so that Woollyfeather could get as much debris out as possible. She gave a few occasional grumbles from whenever she tugged too hard at a specific spot, but she didn’t bother to complain about it. Of course, she knew that Woollyfeather was trying her hardest to be gentle, but it wasn’t easy when there was some stuff that was stuck in her fur, like some specific twigs or even little brambles.

To distract herself, the young molly decided to chipper about the adventure she went on. Surely that’ll make her mom proud, right? With an excited smile, Ravenkit twisted her head so that an eye could look up in Woollyfeather’s direction, her lips curled into one of the biggest beaming grins that she had. “So, I found a lot of amazing stuff while I was out on my adventure! I found some pretty birds, pretty flowers. Well, except one looked fuzzy. I tried to eat it, but it tasted pretty nasty.” Ravenkit inquired, sticking her tongue out in disgust to show how bad it tasted. She was pretty sure she still had a bit of that fluff on her tongue somewhere. Or maybe she had actually managed to get it out.

“That flower I picked for you was from a very pretty pink tree! I don’t know what it was called, but it had a lot of pretty petals falling and I thought, ‘maybe Mama Woolly might like these’ and I picked out the best one out of the batch! I hope you liked it!” Ravenkit inquired, puffing out her little chest with pride as she pointed a dirtied paw in the direction of the flower. The flower, which was a beautiful magnolia, had darker rays of purple along its edges, lookin seemingly fresh and recent from its picking. Of course, it had little teeth markings along one of its petals from where Ravenkit was carrying it, but that didn’t distract it from its beauty. “A dumb bird tried to take it, but I made sure that it didn’t and I wanted it to be perfect for you, Mama Woolly!” Ravenkit continued, shutting her eyes gleefully as her tail began to rhythmically tap on the ground in pace with her front paws.

@Abyssopelagic [By the way, for a little fact, Ravenkit is very neurodivergent and has ADHD, judging from her hyperactive personality and her tendency to be easily distracted. Just to let you know!]
Woollyfeather purred softly as Ravenkit squealed in delight as she sat in front of her and gave her a loving press of her nose into the mottled kittens shoulder before setting to work on her fur.
She tried very hard to be gentle and to be as quick as possible. Everytime her ward grumbled with displeasure, she paused to murmur an apology and to press affectionate kisses to her head.
"You're doing good, sweetie. Just a little longer, I'm about halfway done."

When Ravenkit turned to peak an eye to her, she gave the younger molly a grin, almost as beaming as the kitten's own before returning to what she'd been doing, humming along as she listened to her.
She gave a closed mouth chuckle to hear that she'd tried to eat one of the flowers. She was pretty sure she knew which flower she'd gotten an impulsive craving for, but didn't know the name of it.
"It sounds like you had a lot of fun, dear. Do promise me you'll be more careful about trying to eat flowers in the future." She gave a worried nudge of her forehead to the tip of Ravenkit's head. "I know I used to do the same. They all taste similarly terrible."
She left out that certain flowers were..... not safe to be eaten. This was a conversation they could have when she was older.
Hopefully, this wouldn't cause any future problems with poor Elmshadow and Ivysnake.

Her heart really did melt at how proud Ravenkit was to have brought the flower back, but it didn't escape her the danger she was no doubt in. Instead of scolding her, the lilac point pressed a few more kisses to the top of her head.
"I love your present, little one. But, when it comes down to it, I'd rather have you safe and sound to hold than a flower. Please be careful in the future. I'm so glad you're safe, but things with that bird could have gone really differently."
Since Ravenkit was mostly clean, she pulled the mottled cat into an embrace, smooshing her face into the other cats moist pelt.
"I was worried about you. And I can't express how happy I am to have you back."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.