Today 02:50 PM

Old August 11th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The tom dipped his head slightly. "I'm sorry about your father, but I'm glad that you have found someone else to be fond of." He smiled up at the she cat with a soft purr.
Shadedmoon looked at him as her fur grew got in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she had actually told him that she was fond of him. The molly glanced awkwardly around the territory.
Old August 12th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

Shadedmoon looked at him as her fur grew got in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she had actually told him that she was fond of him. The molly glanced awkwardly around the territory.
The older tom chuckled and padded further into the trees, his head held high with a smile. He sniffed around and yawned, before he turned back to look at a shadedmoon.
Old August 12th, 2018, 12:30 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
She stood still, waiting for the molly to make a move.

The she cat narrows her eyes and pads around the she cat. She smiles before leaping towards the she cat from behind her,
Old August 12th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The older tom chuckled and padded further into the trees, his head held high with a smile. He sniffed around and yawned, before he turned back to look at a shadedmoon.
Shadedmoon watched as he yawned. "Do we want to head back to camp or keep hunting. You look like you can go to sleep any second." she meowed. The molly didn't really care if they went back.
Old August 12th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
As Echopaw led the two young apprentices through the forest, she noticed Silverpaw glancing anxiously around, taking deep, worried breaths. As much as Echopaw wanted to figure who, or what, killed the toad, she didn't want her friend to be uncomfortable. "We can turn back if you really want to," Echopaw turned around to face Silverpaw. Her instincts were telling her to keep going, to figure out what made those paw prints. But she told herself to stay here until she knew what Silverpaw wanted. Her friend meant the world to her, and she needed to make sure she was happy.
Silverpaw sighed, confronted with a difficult decision; would she decide for both of them to turn back, against Echopaw's wishes, or continue on, against her own wishes. There was no correct way of going about this, and this fact had the silvery she-cat troubled. She hadn't many good friends besides Echopaw, none she could trust so deeply. She didn't want to upset her, but she certainly didn't want to be mauled by a badger or something. She debated internally for a few moments, weighing up her options silently to herself. "It's fine, I mean it's better we check - make sure it's not some intruder or something," Her logic was flawed and reckless, but she put it all to the hope she could please Echopaw. She supposed they weren't in any immediate danger, for if there was something dangerous in the territory it would have been found by warriors by now? The rain may have masked it's scent The silvery feline reasoned, to her anxiety's dismay as she felt her chest tighten and her breaths shorten momentarily. But she was fine, she told herself. Her and Echopaw would either find something and deal with it, or give up looking eventually. It was better than doing nothing, she reasoned.
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:49 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Silverpaw sighed, confronted with a difficult decision; would she decide for both of them to turn back, against Echopaw's wishes, or continue on, against her own wishes. There was no correct way of going about this, and this fact had the silvery she-cat troubled. She hadn't many good friends besides Echopaw, none she could trust so deeply. She didn't want to upset her, but she certainly didn't want to be mauled by a badger or something. She debated internally for a few moments, weighing up her options silently to herself. "It's fine, I mean it's better we check - make sure it's not some intruder or something," Her logic was flawed and reckless, but she put it all to the hope she could please Echopaw. She supposed they weren't in any immediate danger, for if there was something dangerous in the territory it would have been found by warriors by now? The rain may have masked it's scent The silvery feline reasoned, to her anxiety's dismay as she felt her chest tighten and her breaths shorten momentarily. But she was fine, she told herself. Her and Echopaw would either find something and deal with it, or give up looking eventually. It was better than doing nothing, she reasoned.
Echopaw knew Silverpaw’s response was made up on the spot, but she pretended to believe her. “Ok,” She meowed, “just tell me when you want to go back, and we will.” The black feline waited for Silverpaw to catch up and began walking beside the anxious apprentice along the trail of toad blood and paw prints. This was the best adventure Echopaw had been on, way better than those adventures into the warriors den as a kit, and she was glad to have her friend with her. But wouldn’t live with herself if Silverpaw got hurt. She had to make sure Silverpaw was safe. If keeping her safe meant giving up the adventure, then that’s what she’ll do.

Last edited by _Fern_; August 12th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:08 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Repose fron Clearing)
A small apprentice was racing through camp, eyes wild with terror.The dream he had was not to go unsaid. He ran into the warriors den, He had to find his father- Piketooth. "Dad?" He asked the opld tom. "Hey, dad, wake up?" He nudged his father but his head just fell. He asn't breathing. "No.." First his mother, then his sisters.. Now his father? He baked up and raced out of the den. HGe had to get out of camp. He had to. Or- Should he go to thee leader? The medicine cat? Maybe.. But, They were sleping? Pinepaw didnt think that was a good idea. "I-Im sorry dad.." He mewed fbefore exiting the camp. The dream he had, kept flashin in his mind.

Deep woods surrounded the small helpless kit, His brown pelt was blennded in with bark of the big pine. One of its paws was all torn and crooked. A sudden movement made the kit squeak in terror. A dark brown pelt flashed over to the kit. Piketooth? Wha- No.. The small kit mewed loudly. Piketooth looked over to Featherwish. Her belly swollen with two kits. She had milk left to spare. The queen laid down next to the kit and he wiggled over to her, scenting the milk. He began to suckle. Fetherwish looked at Piketooth. "What Should We Name Him? I was thinking Barkkit?" Piketooth shook his head. "How about.. Pinekit." A sudden flash of movement caught Pinepaws eye, Butterflywing? She was Windclan! "Pinepaw, I am so sorry it has to end like this. Featherwish and Piketooth wil take great care of you. I wish I could. A mothers love will never burn. You hear me? I love you Pinepaw and you are my son." She murmered before disapearing. Pinepawyowled in terror as big sharp white teeth snapped around his vision, and everything went black.
Pinepaw awoke outside of camp, about 17 fox tails away. He opened his right eye. Why coudnt he open his left? There was blood..a lot. there was an excruciating pain. He screeched in agony. He writhered on the cround, everything burned! His face! Pinepw tried to stand but fell, his paw was twisted. He realized he fell from the steep hill. He broke his paw. Why his face though? He then realized he couldnt see, the pain. Had he lost an eye? No! How can i be a warrior now? My family is dead.. I-I have no one..Once again, his mind went blank and everything went.. black

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 16th, 2018, 07:36 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A bit of a sick feeling racked her stomach as she saw the deputy open his jaws to respond before she jutted in with an apology. I shouldn't have spoke. Why can't I have a normal conversation with my Clan's deputy? Why do I talk so much sometimes, and barely speak other times? Why am I so weird? More than a little self-conscious, she shifted her weight awkwardly for a few breaths, before Windygale revealed that they were also a little awkward. Relief flooded her dull gray gaze as she sat still. Self-doubt was still prominent, but at least it didn't have to show as much. Flashpaw laughed a little bit in response to the tom's words. "...thanks." She shook her fur a little bit. The feline wasn't certain where to go from there, especially considering the circumstances. ShadowClan doesn't stand a chance with you as their future medicine cat. You're going to be doubting yourself so much all the time that cats will die right in front of you. Those were normal thoughts, and they came up after awkward situations. The worst part was the bits of truth in them. Flashpaw seemed like the wrong candidate for anything in her opinion. She was burdened by a few eternal sicknesses, tragedy, loss, self-consciousness, and because of the mixture, she might not be able to save someone in a desperate, nerve-wracking time. She was hopeless.

Windygale shifted from paw to paw, awaiting a response. What if he’d said too much? What if he’d overwhelmed the apprentice? Oh, StarClan, why couldn’t he just have a normal conversation with anyone? He lowered his amber gaze for a few moments, trying to get his wayward thoughts under control. But why did he have to be so awkward? His bright amber orbs flickered up at once when the other feline began speaking. He wished she’d say something, anything to ease his self-doubt. Unfortunately for his wishful thinking, she had said one simple word. Thanks. Oh, now he knew he’d said something wrong. It wasn’t just the fact that she’d only said one word, it was how she’d said it. Slowly, with hesitation. No no no, he wanted to have a good standing with everyone. So far, his plan had blown up his face with almost everyone he’d tried to approach and acquaint with. “It’s... it’s no problem.” His confidence had ebbed away, but he refused to show it. His statement had started off weak, on the verge of stuttering. But in the end, he had a soft, warm tone. He blinked, his amber hues revealing nothing. “I’ll leave you alone now, if you’d like.” He figured the conversation was going nowhere, and it’s probably be best if they went their separate ways, perhaps meet again later. He awaited her response though, as if asking permission to leave.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 17th, 2018, 04:01 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
Echopaw knew Silverpaw’s response was made up on the spot, but she pretended to believe her. “Ok,” She meowed, “just tell me when you want to go back, and we will.” The black feline waited for Silverpaw to catch up and began walking beside the anxious apprentice along the trail of toad blood and paw prints. This was the best adventure Echopaw had been on, way better than those adventures into the warriors den as a kit, and she was glad to have her friend with her. But wouldn’t live with herself if Silverpaw got hurt. She had to make sure Silverpaw was safe. If keeping her safe meant giving up the adventure, then that’s what she’ll do.
(I am soooooo sorry for the delay! I was convinced I'd replied when I hadn't! My deepest apologies~)
Silverpaw sighed, nodding her head appreciatively to Echopaw, glad to know she hadn't felt the need to judge Silverpaw's 'cowardice' with the whole situation. "I'll be fine," She reassured her friend, nudging her silver head against the dark fur of Echopaw's shoulder before pushing out a few steps ahead of her. She only hoped a warrior wouldn't find them wandering so deep within the territory, given they were both only young apprentices. They should have brought a warrior or at least an older apprentice with them, but Silverpaw doubted the possibility of being found. It was more likely they'd be killed by a badger or something - in her anxious mind anyway. Pale paws laiden with mud, the young apprentice shifted her weight from one leg to the other, a nervous habit of hers. She did her best to focus on Echopaw and keeping her entertained with the prospect of 'Adventure' rather than the prospect of something gruesome hiding in amongst the thick undergrowth of the forest around them. Exhaling a somewhat shaky breath, the young feline gestured for Echopaw to catch up with her, "Come on Echopaw, if we survive I'd at least like to return before sun-down," The she-cat remarked sarcastically as she looked at her friend with slightly more relaxed blue eyes.
Old August 17th, 2018, 05:04 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(I am soooooo sorry for the delay! I was convinced I'd replied when I hadn't! My deepest apologies~)
Silverpaw sighed, nodding her head appreciatively to Echopaw, glad to know she hadn't felt the need to judge Silverpaw's 'cowardice' with the whole situation. "I'll be fine," She reassured her friend, nudging her silver head against the dark fur of Echopaw's shoulder before pushing out a few steps ahead of her. She only hoped a warrior wouldn't find them wandering so deep within the territory, given they were both only young apprentices. They should have brought a warrior or at least an older apprentice with them, but Silverpaw doubted the possibility of being found. It was more likely they'd be killed by a badger or something - in her anxious mind anyway. Pale paws laiden with mud, the young apprentice shifted her weight from one leg to the other, a nervous habit of hers. She did her best to focus on Echopaw and keeping her entertained with the prospect of 'Adventure' rather than the prospect of something gruesome hiding in amongst the thick undergrowth of the forest around them. Exhaling a somewhat shaky breath, the young feline gestured for Echopaw to catch up with her, "Come on Echopaw, if we survive I'd at least like to return before sun-down," The she-cat remarked sarcastically as she looked at her friend with slightly more relaxed blue eyes.
Echopaw trotted to catch up to Silverpaw, and matched her paw steps stride for stride. “How about we focus on surviving first, then what time we get back to camp,” Echopaw purred, flicking her friend over the ear with her white-tipped tail. The black apprentice lifted her nose to the air, opening her mouth, to pick up any scents. Again, she was hit by the rank smell of toad blood, and the strangely familiar scent she just couldn’t put her whisker on. “What is that?” She muttered under her breath.