Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:58 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:51 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:40 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:28 PM
HR History Help
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@winter @Chameleon

Bearnsnarl made her way out of the nursery with an annoyed hiss at her kits. "Get out, cant you put a pep in your step?" her tone had an edge to it, pawing at her kits to move out of the nursery with clawed paws. The nursery was beginning to grow hot at this time of year, hence why they were now in the clearing. She was to busy ushering her kits outside that she bumped into the warrior, Badgerbite, whipping her head around immediately with a curled lip,"Some cats have to walk in and out of these dens, we dont need cats like you laying infront of the exits." she was in no mood today. If she had a tail, shed probably be lashing it. Though instead there was only a tiny nub stump of what was her tail.
Swampkit trotted a little faster lowering her tail and frowning,"Sorry Momma." She felt ashamed and wished she could please her mother but she couldn't.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:14 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
@winter @Chameleon

Bearnsnarl made her way out of the nursery with an annoyed hiss at her kits. "Get out, cant you put a pep in your step?" her tone had an edge to it, pawing at her kits to move out of the nursery with clawed paws. The nursery was beginning to grow hot at this time of year, hence why they were now in the clearing. She was to busy ushering her kits outside that she bumped into the warrior, Badgerbite, whipping her head around immediately with a curled lip,"Some cats have to walk in and out of these dens, we dont need cats like you laying infront of the exits." she was in no mood today. If she had a tail, shed probably be lashing it. Though instead there was only a tiny nub stump of what was her tail.
"Sorry momma," bark kit said trotting faster, her tail low and her head looking at the ground. she wished she could do more for her mom but knew she couldnt, and right now just wished she could hide in a dark place. bark kit stayed close to her sister, though she knew it wouldnt help her.

(when you cant find a way to make it long)

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; May 30th, 2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted let out an enraged yowl at the sharp claws of the other warrior leaping on his back. In a fit of rage, Coldhearted unsheathed his claws, and smacked the tom with sharp claws to get him off his back. Coldhearted made a sharp turn, glaring at the other tom. ''Did you not just make note of anything I said you fox-brained fool?'' He stated calmly. Coldhearted could tell that he was older than the other tom, and he knew that he would not continue this fight. But, he was not afraid to protect himself if need be. His eyes glanced towards Cloverwhisker, a deep sign escaped his maw. ''I'll be out. If you're looking for me; don't.'' He stated harshly, then brought his attention back to the other tom. ''You need to get your issues checked.'' He growled. Then the ginger and white tom turned heel to pad out the den and blend himself into the shadows. What was that tom possibly thinking? Attacking a clan mate? Someone who was on the same team to him? Coldhearted didn't want to think about it, but he felt that he made a new enemy. Just great. Another one to add to his collection. Coldhearted let out a deep chuckle before continuing on.

{I took a look at it!}

Cloverwhisker tensed when the fight broke out, but she knew that the Tom could take care of himself. She blinked when he looked at her and spoke, but why did he say it so harshly? Why did he say don't when he knew she was going to go after him? She sighed and stood up. Her fur had laid flat again, she started to make her way out of the den and shot a mean look at Smokejaw. She kept going and called out "Coldhearted!?" She wanted to find the Tom wherever he may have been.
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw was happy to hear a purr rumble from deep inside her throat. It was a rare thing for him to hear. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard it expect when he was stuck in the mud. Oh how their first day meeting went. That day seemed to have drifted away in the back of his mind, however he knew how precious it was. There was nothing better than keeping a friend that had seen you in your lowest. That brought back the apprentice he killed. He still felt awful about that, but he had learned how to cope. There was nothing Jaguarclaw could do to change that, he could only learn to continue living knowing that he had ended another cats life -- a younger cat at that. It may have been by accident, but he could still picture the surprise and angry that raced across the apprentice's eyes before he died. A shutter was sent down his spine, but he focused his attention elsewhere as if it didn't happen. He wanted Marbledface to assume it was just a chill he got and not a deep dark thought coming back to haunt him. His tongue continued to rasp over her shoulder before he shifted towards the back of her neck. He was enjoying himself too. Her soft licks were comforting in a way he only understood. Just the thought of having a well-managed pelt again sounded amazing. He couldn't wait. Shadowclan needed a decent looking gentleman around and he had always vowed to be that gentleman no matter who stood in the way. He'd never raise a paw against a clan-mate and he hoped the clan knew that well. Jaguarclaw let his olive hues shut a bit. He too allowed a soft purr to leave his body. It wasn't uncommon for him however, though this purr was purely out of his happiness.
Though Marbledface felt as though she could live in this moment for the rest of her life, she reluctantly pulled away with a yawn. "I think we should catch some sleep." She said through a yawn. Her eyelids drooped with drowsiness. she felt comforted and ready to curl into a ball and sleep for awhile. Though the mottled cat didn't want to sleep too long, she wanted to get back out and catch some prey for her clan. Her duty as a warrior was one of the most important responsibilities in her life. She'd neglected it as of late, trying to repair some long term damage but she felt as though she needed to make up for the lost time. Her body gently curled into the edges of her nest, it was nice and spacious since Jaguarclaw had helped bring a lot of moss back as well. Her purr died down and she closed her eyes, her maw gently tilted in a smile of content. "Sweet dreams." She whispered to him, curling her tail tightly around herself. It was the hug to sleep she'd always known for herself. An eye peeked open and she looked over at the tom, wondering if he would ever share her feelings or if he already did. She imagined what it would be like curling up against his fur for a quick moment before quickly recoiling from the thought and pushing it out of her mind. She didn't want to let herself think of things like that because she was still too new back, and frankly she'd had enough heartbreak in her life and if he just saw her as a friend she didn't want to be in pieces again.
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Zero to Hero

The young tom pushed his way out of the nursery, his curly white hair snagging on the short branches that poked out. He was groggy and honestly just wanted to find a place to rest, since the younger kits that were in there were whining and cooing. Although he found the cooing adorable he found rest one of the most favorite things in his life. His green optics raked the clearing of the camp, hoping to find a sunny, seemingly quiet spot. After a few moments of looking Sugarkit spotted what seemed to be the perfect spot, no cats found their way yet, and it was well away from the mewling of the kits and the snoring of the warriors, right next to the apprentices den. He swiftly made his way there, his black paws scuffled up dust as he shuffled there, trying to be as discrete as possible. The young tom layed himself down gently and let out a relaxed sigh "Thank Starclan, this spot is perfect." he purred as he rested his head on his paws and slowly began to fall into a cat nap.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ever

Sunpaw walked into the Clearing with a mouse in her jaws. She headed towards the fresh-kill pile, setting her catch down. She glanced around for someone to talk to, seeing another apprentice and smiling. "Hi, Tawnypaw!" She chirped in a friendly voice.
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Thornkit wiggled and hissed "get off of me." He threw her off playing as smokekit scampers over pawing at him
tigerkit got up but didn't join in instead she padded back over to spiritfrost and darkblaze and curled up between spiritfrost paws watching her littermated she let out a yawn and fell asleep

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:08 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Onyxpaw refrained himself from shouting `fighting`, figuring it wouldn't be the best way to begin their training sessions. Fighting didn't seem so great a topic, seeing that Halestar and Blazingnight's relationship was based off it. Shifting uneasily, the dark-pelted apprentice began to assess himself. How challenging it was to judge yourself, Onyxpaw discovered.

Finally, with a jump of excitement, Onyxpaw gasped as he realized what he wanted to learn today. ``Tell me about the other clans? Oh, please! Do RiverClan cats really swim like otters? Can WindClan warriors move as swiftly as the wind?`` His tail-tip flicked with anxiety as he yearned to hear if the rumors in the nursery were true.
Halestar blinked at his excitement and stood up straight- maybe today would be a good day to simply discuss the other clan's strengths and their relationships with their own clan. She cleared her throat and smiled faintly before starting to speak.

"The clans have been around for many many moons, before we can even count back to the beginning. ThunderClan, known for their fierceness in battle and bravery. WindClan, known for their swift movements and overall loyalty to the clan they call home. SkyClan, now known for their agility and determination. Riverclan, known for their cleverness and strength- and ShadowClan, known to be wily and proud. You may know all these, as the clan may teach you these during your kit-hood. However, some of these are wrong. RiverClan cat's are strong- but only in the water, any normal cat on land can take the strongest RiverClan cat down easily... that being said, ShadowClan can be considered a clan very true to their founding values. We tend to be proud of what we have done and accomplished, and there is nothing wrong with that.

As long as we stay true to the code there is no wrong in being proud, or doing what we have to do to keep our clan safe. Do you know what the warrior code states?" Halestar asked, before quickly moving on. "If not, I will teach you that shortly. To answer your questions, RiverClan cats do indeed swim very well- like otters. WindClan cats are very swift and quick with their movements, so I suppose you could say they are like the wind."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 30th, 2017, 06:14 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Daypaw shuffled into the leaders den slowly. Despite being medicine cat they have never had a one on one conversation with the leader before. Thoughts lingered in their head as their eyes scanned the den of their surroundings. Was what Auttumpaw said really true? Sure, they didnt believe in Starclan. Well,they did they just didnt hold them to everyone elses perfect standards. They were short tempered, and were training to be a warrior. Am I just a no body that didnt deserve this rank? No. The words the molly spats towards the enby stung like a snake bite. The words lingering in their ears. Your gender isnt a thing. There are only male and females. Stop being special. Did she think that they wanted to be this way? Its how they felt, and they couldnt change it. They faced hatred for their own body every single day, they didnt need more of that. The small cat entered the den hesitantly,"Halestar-" their voice cracked. Whether it was from the hurt and emotions they were facing internally or just from their age,"-I need to speak with you." from their tone of voice and constant glaring at the exit of the den Daypay didnt want to talk about this. They didnt want to seem weak, they didnt want to let others know things got to them. But despite the rude outlook and sarcasm they gave, they were very sensitive to those types of bullying comments. "Somethings wrong-I mean, not serious wrong,but, I just need to talk to you."

@Jingle

Halestar looked at the other cat and nodded, a small frown of worry on her large face. "What is wrong, Daypaw?" she asked, leaning forward and looking the smaller cat over. She was slightly worried about Daypaw- both in faith with StarClan and socially, some of the clan didn't treat them very kindly. She stood up taller and softened her expressions to a worried glance.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Ever

Sunpaw walked into the Clearing with a mouse in her jaws. She headed towards the fresh-kill pile, setting her catch down. She glanced around for someone to talk to, seeing another apprentice and smiling. "Hi, Tawnypaw!" She chirped in a friendly voice.
Tawnypaw looked up at the voice who she connected to a cat, another apprentice. She was familiar with her, but not overly so. The brown tabby cat didn't talk a lot. Maybe it was because she struck some with just a smidge of fright, afterall the small fluff looked almost strikingly like her mom. Her coat was rapidly darkening as she grew, and it would likely eventually settle into an inky darkness. She had the same paws- almost, she was missing that uncolored front paw. Tawny even had the white spot above her eye and golden gaze. A weak smile found its way to her face though and she tried to push back the thoughts of how much she was looking into a mirror when she'd seen her mother again... and how strange the conversation had been. "Hi Sunpaw. How was your hunt?" She asked politely, noticing the mouse that the other apprentice carried around proudly.
Closed Thread