Today 06:38 PM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:34 PM

Old January 26th, 2019, 10:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

It was a good thing that Ploverpaw had a thick pelt because if he didn’t, he didn’t know what might end up happening to him in this freezing cold. During these times, he was glad he didn’t have a short pelt, but then he’d be eating those words once Greenleaf came because it would be undeniably hot, then he’d be swimming and have to deal with a soaked pelt. Having a thick pelt was not easy to dry. The tom wandered the territory alone, trying to practice more on his hunting. He wasn’t necessarily trying to catch anything, but he was just focusing on his aim because he wasn’t a very good hunter. It made him exasperated that he couldn’t do anything right, and his mentor would constantly tell him that practice makes perfect, but the tom was stubborn and impatient. If he couldn’t get it on the first try, what was the point of getting anywhere at all? Then again, Ploverpaw was probably a terrible hunter because he was horrible at paying attention. He got distracted too easily; an example being now as the tom rather go in circles each time his paw left prints below him. He was quite fascinated by it greatly.
Old January 26th, 2019, 11:38 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Larkmask sliced it in half. She took the half with the tail and she scooted the half with the head over toward him. She took a bite. "It's better than ever" She mewed with a smile on her face.
He took his half of the fish and started to eat it. "You are right this is super good." He said as he kept eating.

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:25 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@Black Cat

Pigeonsight sighed in content as he stood waiting in the familiar territory once more, he felt at peace , he was glad that they managed to gain their home back although it puzzled him why they lost it in the first place since rivsrclan has done nothing wrong to earn such cruelty . Then his thoughts raced towards his homes current state, they only had Fallenstar.... this wouldn't do , they're clan probably looks weak right now without the needed ranks filled in, especially with out Rowanflower and Heatherfur! Besides the clan needs their medicine cat more now then ever probably. Surely Fallenstar can't be this stubborn for long? The tom shook his head as his eyes closed before opening them back up and sighing,it's not his place to worry about such things, besides he has a apprentice now. The thought of having an apprentice made him smile with pride he can't wait to see the expressions of his father's and mothers face! Hawkfuzz even though he loved his mother she doubted that he would even be trusted enough get one since he's got what most thought was dirty blood, blood that was contaminated by rogues, that was his father's fault, he will prove Taurus and Hawkfuzz along with the others that he could be trusted . With a determined glow in his eyes he raised his head high as he looked back in the direction of the camp while he waited for willowpaw, he will make a fine warrior out of her, one that's worthy of the warrior rank. He try to get her to go past her limits of what she think she can do.
(Sorry this took so long! My powers been going out.)

The black feline sluggishly made her way to the renzuvu point where her new mentor was waiting. She didn’t see the point of this, there were plenty of other apprentices in need of a mentor. But she was given a new one so quickly, barely given enough time to mourn her previous one. Not that they were close or anything, but it was a shock. Her pale yellow eyes were dull as she slowly made her way there. Willowpaw was perfectly fine with being late; in fact a small smirk played on her face briefly at the idea of it. She couldn’t wait to see their expression as she approached unbearably tardy. The other feline probably thought that she would be bouncing up and down to train to be the next generation of warriors. And here she was, with a smug expression replacing her orbs, taking her sweet time to approach. The molly rolled her eyes when the tom came in sight. He looked like he’s been dreaming of getting an apprentice, wanting one ever since he became a warrior. And here she was, barely interested in the whole ordeal. When she spoke, a load of sass dripped off her words. “Let’s just get this over with.” The black feline mewed. She stopped briefly in front of Pigeonsight, before continuing behind him towards wherever she thought she was appropriate for training.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Sorry this took so long! My powers been going out.)

The black feline sluggishly made her way to the renzuvu point where her new mentor was waiting. She didn’t see the point of this, there were plenty of other apprentices in need of a mentor. But she was given a new one so quickly, barely given enough time to mourn her previous one. Not that they were close or anything, but it was a shock. Her pale yellow eyes were dull as she slowly made her way there. Willowpaw was perfectly fine with being late; in fact a small smirk played on her face briefly at the idea of it. She couldn’t wait to see their expression as she approached unbearably tardy. The other feline probably thought that she would be bouncing up and down to train to be the next generation of warriors. And here she was, with a smug expression replacing her orbs, taking her sweet time to approach. The molly rolled her eyes when the tom came in sight. He looked like he’s been dreaming of getting an apprentice, wanting one ever since he became a warrior. And here she was, barely interested in the whole ordeal. When she spoke, a load of sass dripped off her words. “Let’s just get this over with.” The black feline mewed. She stopped briefly in front of Pigeonsight, before continuing behind him towards wherever she thought she was appropriate for training.
( it's ok )
Pigeonsight smiled warmly as he spotted Willowpaw even though her tardiness was somewhat unbearable he didn't let it show. His blue orbs looked down on her as she stood in front of him but they emedietly widened out of shock at the attitude she carried and as she walked passed him he smirked himself one of those felines huh? Not under my watch . with a twitch of his whiskers he quickly walked towards her and stopped right infront of Willowpaw thus blocking her path "not so fast there kiddo. I'm the one who calls the shots remember ? And this process takes a long time we can't just get it over with.Besides we can still make training fun . " he spoke in a cheery like tone hoping to get Willowpaw out of the hurry up mood that she seemed to have.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 27th, 2019, 05:15 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
( it's ok )
Pigeonsight smiled warmly as he spotted Willowpaw even though her tardiness was somewhat unbearable he didn't let it show. His blue orbs looked down on her as she stood in front of him but they emedietly widened out of shock at the attitude she carried and as she walked passed him he smirked himself one of those felines huh? Not under my watch . with a twitch of his whiskers he quickly walked towards her and stopped right infront of Willowpaw thus blocking her path "not so fast there kiddo. I'm the one who calls the shots remember ? And this process takes a long time we can't just get it over with.Besides we can still make training fun . " he spoke in a cheery like tone hoping to get Willowpaw out of the hurry up mood that she seemed to have.
Annoyance was clear on Willowpaws face. If he wanted to train, why not let her continue on to the training grounds. Stupid, she thought. So unbearably stupid. Her nicked ear twitched in an irritated manner, accompanied even more sass. “Look, let’s not pretend like your special. There’s plenty of other warriors that ycan train me.” The black feline started. It was annoying to her, Pigeonsights happy attitude. Training was to teach you how to survive, not play games. “I’ve already had another mentor before you. I’m sure our “o’ so great” leader won’t mind supplying me another one.” Her tone took on one of disrespect and brattiness, even if she didn’t mean for it to sound such in such a manner. However, her mockery of the feline at the top of Riverclans hierarchy was evident.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Annoyance was clear on Willowpaws face. If he wanted to train, why not let her continue on to the training grounds. Stupid, she thought. So unbearably stupid. Her nicked ear twitched in an irritated manner, accompanied even more sass. “Look, let’s not pretend like your special. There’s plenty of other warriors that ycan train me.” The black feline started. It was annoying to her, Pigeonsights happy attitude. Training was to teach you how to survive, not play games. “I’ve already had another mentor before you. I’m sure our “o’ so great” leader won’t mind supplying me another one.” Her tone took on one of disrespect and brattiness, even if she didn’t mean for it to sound such in such a manner. However, her mockery of the feline at the top of Riverclans hierarchy was evident.
ok this was getting a bit much but he couldn't find it in his heart to be....a stern jerk of a mentor . But the amount of disrespect she showed wasn't gonna fly. His eyes narrowed and turned into two pieces of cold ice as his tail flicked "I don't like getting angry with others so I'll say this once, I will not tolerate any disrespect from an apprentice ." he meowed his tone stern and cold which felt foreign to him something that he didn't like but something that has to be done. He was just trying to be friendly but if that's how it was gonna go he will shut it down. Almost emedietly he regretted it but I'm the other hand he didn't his mother did this to him when he was being disrespectful and he didn't want to be on her bad side so he stopped .

Although a line of fur down his back bristled once she mocked Fallenstar making him bare his teeth just a tad bit as he felt his anger almost slip through his claws before he snatched it and bottled it down " Well until then your stuck with me wether you like it or not sunshine . Don't ever mock our leader like that again. It's very disrespectful . " he meowed sternly with a begin snap before beginning to walk off to the river " so since I imagine the river is frozen we will be hunting land prey. If the river isn't frozen too bad we will make a hole in the ice and go from there . Understood?" he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakflame shook his head. "If they do come, I'll protect the clan from them!"
Spiritflight chuckled. "Nothing can stop us!" He crooned. He felt a small twerk in his chest and he suddenly stepped back clumsily.
I don't feel so good...!

(You know the new epidemic plot? Spirit is getting Whitecough...)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:15 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight chuckled. "Nothing can stop us!" He crooned. He felt a small twerk in his chest and he suddenly stepped back clumsily.
I don't feel so good...!

(You know the new epidemic plot? Spirit is getting Whitecough...)
(:0 Oaks gonna be so sad)

Oakflame smiled, but that soon disappeared after he saw Spiritflight suddenly step back like that. "Are you ok?" He asked.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(:0 Oaks gonna be so sad)

Oakflame smiled, but that soon disappeared after he saw Spiritflight suddenly step back like that. "Are you ok?" He asked.
(Sorry Oaky!)

Spiritflight gasped. His chest felt like it was on fire. "I-" His breath staggered. " I-I'm fine" He mewed softly, getting his breath back. He smiled painfully at Oakflame, trying to reassure him.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:27 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Sorry Oaky!)

Spiritflight gasped. His chest felt like it was on fire. "I-" His breath staggered. " I-I'm fine" He mewed softly, getting his breath back. He smiled painfully at Oakflame, trying to reassure him.
(:c)

Oakflame's tail flicked, not believing his friend. "Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days