RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:26 PM

Old October 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Animal Hybrids RP

Reyna shrugs and looks at the card. She sees a word scribbled at the bottom, in slanted handwriting. Sasuke, It says. She checks her watch and realizes that she had to meet her mother at home five minutes ago! "Sorry, gotta go!" She shouts as she runs down the street then starts to fly in her human form.
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:15 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

The twins heard someone behind them, and they were quick to get out of the way, blonde hair flying as Damian pulled Natasha away from the person coming past them, slitted eyes calm, his twin's somewhat wide with shock, before turning around and walking calmly back towards their destination, though they couldn't see it from where they were, Natasha still blinking from being pulled to the right suddenly
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored

Reyna realized her mother had left when she got to the house. She realized she should probably stay away from home in case her mother arrived.
Her ears drooped and she flew past Natasha and Damian again and went to the indoor pool by the local cafe. She looked at the pool and realized there were two stray squirrels in the pool! She turned into a fox and hissed at them, and they ran off. She got changed and dived into the pool.

Last edited by Snowkit; October 12th, 2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM

The twins gritted their teeth as the girl flew past them again, and they sighed, "You looking forward to this?" Daniel asked Natasha, who shrugged, her ear twitching as she glanced at her twin, a grin on his face as they kept walking, dodging humans and animals alike, yellow eyes wide as they dodged a bird that dived down at them for no reason
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke yawns as he walks to his apartment and begins to unlock the door as he opens it his eyes glowed seeing a note on his door he sighs softly as he looks at it it had a lipstick kiss and a number as usual he tosses it and lays down on his bed
Old October 13th, 2016, 06:44 AM

Natasha looked at Damian, dispose her hatred of water, he seemed to love swimming, his slitted eyes glowing in excitement as he rushed towards the indoor pool, Natasha grimanced, and let go of her twin's hand, "I'll grab a book from the library" she bit her lip, running towards the library, Damian behind her, knowing that she would still come to the pool, just sit on the side, reading a book, insteal of getting in the water, her ear twitching as she took a book off a shelf calmly, sighing
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke sighs as he let's go of akuma " because I can I don't like people following me it pisses me off for many reasons one might say I'm a man with many enemies so I have to be careful for anything " he says as he walks up to her and hands her a card with his number on it though it was also a card for a host club as well " if you decide to pay me back with something sweet just call me or find me at work see yea later love " he says petting her head a bit as he begins to walk off
(I think it's funny, he says he has to be careful of anything and yet he hands out his contact info and where to find him on a whim. Not all that smart.)

Tawnya continued walking down the street, not really going anywhere, just...walking.

Last edited by Rivergold; October 13th, 2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:07 PM

Damian leaned against a building, as he hadn't gone into the library with his twin, who was still paging through books, the girl could take hours, he closed his eyes for a moment, glancing at a door for a minute, sighing when his sister didn't come out, but caught glance of Tawnya, he stayed in his spot, as he wasn't that kind of person, who just went over and filtered, his ears twitching as he shut his yellow eyes
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
Damian leaned against a building, as he hadn't gone into the library with his twin, who was still paging through books, the girl could take hours, he closed his eyes for a moment, glancing at a door for a minute, sighing when his sister didn't come out, but caught glance of Tawnya, he stayed in his spot, as he wasn't that kind of person, who just went over and filtered, his ears twitching as he shut his yellow eyes
Tawnya noticed him and her ears pricked, accidentally lifting her hood as well. she gasped and pulled her hood down, covering her face. She started to walk away, hoping he didn't see her cat face.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:24 PM

Damian blinked, seeing Tawnya's face, he didn't react to it, though he did want to talk to someone who was like him, his yellow hair covered under his hood, making his ears look like nothing but attachments, and his glowing eyes a trick of the eye, while Natasha made her own ears look like a headband, and her eyes contacts, and a convincing smile to finish it all off