Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: September Gathering

**Toadpounce of Windclan**
[OPEN]

The thin spotted tom padded in behind his leader on uneven steps. The trek to the open beach was more difficult than he remembered it being in moons passed. The dog attack that had left him with a gimpy shoulder and their former deputy dead seemed so long ago yet he was still feeling the pain with every step. Then it was only exacerbated by the badger attack as he was assessing his former apprentice. A heavy pit had settled in the once buoyant, eccentric tom. He could think of few fatal or near fatal attacks in his lifetime and he had now been apart of two of the recent ones. It was difficult to not draw the conclusion that he had been a common denominator and thus could he really continue believing the attacks had nothing to do with him personally? Was Starclan angry wi the him for failing his family? He didn’t know where his parents or mate were, as well as most of his kits, and Cobwebpaw…Cobwebpaw… Where he’d normally shake away the thoughts, now he let himself ruminate in them, if he could even shake himself free of them if he tried. Slowing to the back of the group as they approached, Toadpounce made his way out onto the sandy shore then picked a nearby open spot to gingerly lay himself down and prepare for the gathering.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 5th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

A bit tired but awake, Gingerfrost made his way over the familiar trail to the gathering. He had managed to be within the first few, noting that his usual spot would be easier to reach with less cats in the way, even if it demanded a bit more activeness in terms of leaving camp. He wasn't quite surprised, but noted that for the first time in a while - that he recalled - RiverClan was the first to arrive at the gathering. Much like under previous leadership, before everything went downhill after Sootflare. Or during. The shield fluffed up his fur against the colder air, easily finding and seating himself within his usual central spot, with near perfect outlook on the leaders as his mentor had found and hoped, despite her lack of sight. Granted it depended on who sat infront of him, but it was a habit. Speaking off, where was Littlepaw? The tom recalled his much earlier decision of keeping an eye on her during this gathering. A bit unwilling but paying no mind to that, he got up (not actually leaving his spot unless necessary) and glanced around the arriving cats until he spotted the older apprentice. Resting his lazy gaze on her, Gingerfrost waved his tail for her to come sit by him - or near, at least. Just close enough to be within earshot over the loudness of all the clans combined.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Littlepaw glanced around nervously. The last time she had been here, she had given a Clan secret away and caused so much chaos it was unbearable. Would the other Clan leaders be skeptical? Judging? But she pushed that thought away with a slight hiss. It was rather unexpected and she shut herself up quickly before anyone else had heard. Luckily, no Clan had arrived yet so she wouldn't be facing any critical, judging, stares. But she was facing one stare. Gingerfrost. At his beckoning, Littlepaw quickly padded up to him and sat down to sit beside the familiar cat that had helped her (beside Slatestripe of course) gain her confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It felt like eons since come here. She had gotten used to stepping upon the sand once every moon that being gone for a few moons made returning her feel a little off for her. Twilightstar entered the beach, pausing as her paws touched the grains, and glanced at the only other clan currently here. It was the fishy scented RiverClanners, she could deal with that. Anything was better than Dawnstar and ShadowClan in her opinion. The she-cat glanced over her shoulder at her clanmates, curiously before she began to make the walk to the seastones.

Her green eye swiftly located the other one-eyed leader already on the rocks. Snowleap? Did RiverClan really already lose Skystar? She supposed she should not be shocked, the way the other two clans went through leaders has become habitual to Twilightstar, although she'd admit that ThunderClan was a bit worst than RiverClan. In one smooth motion, Twilightstar joined the gray tom atop the stone and took a seat in her usual place. She offered Snowleap... or whatever it was his name was now, a light dip of her head in greeting but didn't bother starting up a conversation. She was affable, but still maintained an almost regal iciness. There was no need to make enemies yet they were no longer allies either.

The lilac feline wrapped her tail around her paws and looked out at her clanmates as she watched them mingle. Twilightstar wasn't particularly certain how they'd react with RiverClan, she'd like to assume that be anything but hostile. However, it didn't hurt to keep an eye on them. Twilightstar had kept her word, staying out of ThunderClan and RiverClan's affairs, but kidnapping an apprentice was enough to put anyone on guard. It would take a little for Twilightstar to let that go. She was hoping this gathering when along quickly and quietly. She wanted to hear how the other clans were faring and then head home preferably without drama... at least from WindClan.

WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED
It was quite nervewracking, so many cats that he hasn't met in the same area of WndClan. In a place that was so unfamiliar to him and hopefully unfamiliar to his fellow apprentices ao they could share the experience together. It would be better, and hopefully he wouldn't feel like an outsider. Badgerpaw flicked his eyes across the approaching clearing, keeping himself close to Twilightstar in a sort of comfort, though it wasn't that much more comfortable when his mentor moved herby up to the stones above him.

Widening his green eyes, the tuxedo tom quickly stopped himself from climbing atop the rock alongside his leader. What was she doing on the giant rock anyway? Was that where the important cats of each Clan went? Most likely... the tom grumbled to himself. After only having two friends and three cats talking about him behind his back, anger gnawed its way into his mind and the only rational decision he could make at the moment was sit close to the rock, a fair distance away from his Clanmates but not enough to be rude.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old September 6th, 2022, 12:56 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
- Lilycreek | She / They | RiverClan -

( @SplashyLumi )

The orange and white molly followed her leader, keeping an eye on him. Normally, she would have been all smiles during a gathering, exchanging polite greetings and kind words, but she now felt it was a chore. With her son gone, and Pikestar seeming always to be on the verge of collapse, she felt a wave of protectiveness for her leader.

She sidled up to Koipool. "I'm rather anxious for this gathering to begin." She eyed the WindClan leader, uneasy.. It seemed RiverClan had earned themselves a rather nasty position. They had fought with ThunderClan over Firefly Cove, and now WindClan turned they're back on them. And Dawnstar was out of the question.
The splotched ginger and white molly quickly jumped out of surprise when being slid up to, not showing it though “Hello, Lilycreek. There's no need to be worried! It'll be fine, everything that happened in the past was Skystars doing.” Koipool returned the friendly smile she usually showed off, her yellow orbs quickly scanning back and forth to if anyone minded that she brought the name of an terrible leader in the conversation.
Old September 6th, 2022, 03:17 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fawnpaw
Numb. That was what Fawnpaw felt as she followed the path towards Seastones. Worry for Pikestar gnawed at her stomach as her blue eyes flickered over to where he led the Clan at the head of the pack. It hadn't been long since... stars, she couldn't even think about it. It made her ears flatten and eyes turn to the ground. If she were to have any hope at making it through this gathering, she knew she couldn't think about the bodies. She just couldn't.

Thankfully the familiar scent of her dad washed over her in a comfort and Fawnpaw turned to smile at him. She was glad he was here on such an important night, not only because of the gathering but because she would be meeting the rest of the medicine cats. Hopefully they would be open to talking, or at least receptive of the gifts she had brought; three perfectly round shells. She would also introduce them to her dad, to whom she stepped closer to. A small touch of her nose to his shoulder before she stepped out onto the sandy shorelines.

They usually sat off to the side, right? Near the rocks. Taking a deep breath, Fawnpaw padded towards the area taking note that no one seemed to be gathered yet. WindClan had filed in after them, but there was no sign of Cowpaw yet. Taking a seat nearby, she dipped her head towards the WindClan deputy as she set her shells down. "Hello, Mr. Fallownose. I... I wanted to apologize for jumping onto the rocks at the last gathering. I do hope you can forgive me." It had been in the heat of the moment, defending her brother. But that didn't mean she wanted to be known as the cat who interrupted gatherings.

[ @vellichor @NinjaBloss ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old September 6th, 2022, 05:53 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyLumi View Post
The splotched ginger and white molly quickly jumped out of surprise when being slid up to, not showing it though “Hello, Lilycreek. There's no need to be worried! It'll be fine, everything that happened in the past was Skystars doing.” Koipool returned the friendly smile she usually showed off, her yellow orbs quickly scanning back and forth to if anyone minded that she brought the name of an terrible leader in the conversation.

She shivered. Having one cat as your enemy was one thing; having all of the other leaders of the clans has quite another. She noticed Twilightstar had exchanged frosty greetings with Pikestar, and a part of her wanted to claw the look off her face in order to spare her friend, but another part of her beat it down, stamping it flat. She noticed Slatewhisker sitting at the base of the rocks, looking steady but a little nervous.

"And how gracious are the leaders willing to be? The damage is already done." It didn't seem plausible to her the leaders would forget everything Skystar had done.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:08 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainglow watched the gathering and sighed. All these cats of different clans... talking to each other? He had never had a friend from a different clan... maybe now was the time to make one! eerrrrr perhaps he'd just look at rocks... the tom plopped himself down to study a few pebbles at his feet. They where quite beautiful.... [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:16 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
She shivered. Having one cat as your enemy was one thing; having all of the other leaders of the clans has quite another. She noticed Twilightstar had exchanged frosty greetings with Pikestar, and a part of her wanted to claw the look off her face in order to spare her friend, but another part of her beat it down, stamping it flat. She noticed Slatewhisker sitting at the base of the rocks, looking steady but a little nervous.

"And how gracious are the leaders willing to be? The damage is already done." It didn't seem plausible to her the leaders would forget everything Skystar had done.
Koipool simply just sighed to Lilycreeks response “To tell you the truth, I have no clue how we'll get out of this situation and it's even concerning.”
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:23 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Flashlight
__
Flashlight yawned, it was late for this. Sure, every Gathering was held at night, cats were semi-nocturnal, the lateness of the Gathering shouldn’t have been an issue for most cats. Heck, all cats. Of course, though, Flashlight was apparently not apart of all cats.
He sleepily followed behind Pikestar and Slatewhisker, slightly dragging his paws as he did so. This would be his first Gathering as a full Warrior of RiverClan, so anyone who had conversed with him before this Gathering (which was no-one) would have known him as Flashpaw. (Nobody) would certainly be surprised, wouldn’t they?
Flashlight yawned and plopped his butt down on some pebbles, hoping that their uncomfortable texture would keep him awake through the Gathering. Like, how embarrassing for him and RiverClan both if he fell asleep in the middle of his own leader’s announcement. Yeah, that would not be good, not at all.
It seemed like there was already a pretty big turnout even though there were only two clans present at the moment, he expected the number to grow. Maybe the noise of cats talking and moving around would keep him awake, yeah.
He yawned, this was going to be a long Gathering nonetheless.

[ Open ]
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:03 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Pondwhisker

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
Large mottled tabby tom with a nub tail and green eyes

The tom purred at Specklepaw's words, before he turned to his sister, Cloudwillow, who he hadn't even seen walk to Seastones. "Well, well, there you are, mouse brain. What took you so long?" His voice was teasing and he flicked the dilutes ear gently with his paw. His sister had been sluggish and tired recently, and he hoped that she wasn't coming down with anything. He never noticed her in the warriors den at night this past moon, at least not often.

{ @The Vast }

Cloudwillow
. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
Small and fluffy lithe dilute calico she-cat with piercing yellow eyes

The molly had just made her way over to her brother and nephew, when her brother had already started to tease her. She felt his paw on her ear and she snorted before placing a paw on his greying maw. "Okay, old man. You're one to talk. I think Specklepaw and I are gonna go talk to WindClan cats and ditch you." She stretched her forelegs out and smirked, before sitting beside her family.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:18 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Wolffeather sat by himself, gazing around at his clan and Riverclan. She made an annoyed noise, even if the Riverclan cats swam in water, it was filled with fish dirt. Couldn't be that clean. At least Windclan had nothing to get them dirty. He frowned at that. So instead of meeting with any cat, they sat alone and made their fur cleaner.

{Open, although might be rude}
Closed Thread