Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2023, 01:18 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: August Gathering

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Following the large frame of his leader, Darkfall made his way onto the beach silently. After the events of the last gathering, he decided it best to attend this one in case a fight broke out. After all, after the events of the last battle and their recent boldness around the borders, the large tom didn’t know if the dumb squirrels would attempt to make a move.

Taking up a spot in a corner of the gathering place, the large tabby scanned the clearing with piercing blue eyes. It seemed that it was just them and WindClan so far, the tree-huggers and fish-faces not yet making an appearance. Well, that was fine with him. If they didn’t show up that’d be one less problem to worry about.

He looked toward the spot where the leaders usually perched themselves and noticed Fallownose instead of Twilightstar. Had the WindClan leader finally died? That was unfortunate, he actually quite liked that one. Maybe she was just sick or something? Whatever the case may be, he’d either have to wait for it in the announcements, or ask a WindClan warrior for the information, and he wasn’t too fond of the second idea.
[ OPEN ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 12th, 2023 at 01:18 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:50 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud listened silently to his exuse it seemed to her that there was more to it but as he said he killed quite few predators she saw it as bragging which she saw useless. But Shadrfrost soon teased her again the dark she-cat almost laughed in disbelief it was amusing to her that he thought she liked him so much "If you say so" she mewed emotionlessly and shrugged she knew he didn't love her she didn't love him and if he truly did then that was his problem.
Shadefrost simply grinned at Darkcloud's comment. So far she'd proven to be a stubborn cat who shot him down at every turn, which was fine by the black tom. If the molly wasn't so devoid of emotion or serious, he doubted he would've taken much of a liking to her in the first place. Plus it was fun trying to win the heart of a cat. "Anyway" he continued, "on to another note I finally found out what your nickname should be."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost simply grinned at Darkcloud's comment. So far she'd proven to be a stubborn cat who shot him down at every turn, which was fine by the black tom. If the molly wasn't so devoid of emotion or serious, he doubted he would've taken much of a liking to her in the first place. Plus it was fun trying to win the heart of a cat. "Anyway" he continued, "on to another note I finally found out what your nickname should be."
Darkcloud slightly tilted her head at Shadefrost's mention of a nickname for hear "Nickname?" she said emotionlessly "Do I need one?" the dark she-cat asked almost sarcastically she didn't think she did what was the use of nicknames anyway? Just to make a name shorter or to just tease someone anyway she didn't care.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 12th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Shadowclan Enforcer Commander

The black and white she-cat paced bouncily out onto the sands, breathing deeply as the scent of Windclan mingled with the salty air of the vast water. The bunnies had made it but unfortunately the Thunderclan mice hadn't yet shown their faces. The gatherings were just getting more interesting the longer this whole thing brewed. All the same it did mean she wouldn't be able to simply relax, though what fun was relaxing anyway? The only downside was the obligatory feeling to find a better lookout point than sitting by the medicine cats so she could make sure the gathering was progressing as it should. So she picked a spot with a slight up-slope so she could at least peer over the ears of most of the other cats. And she waited.

**Sunsetpaw**
Apprentice of Shadowclan - 4.5 moons old
[OPEN]

Her first Gathering! It was almost as exciting as she'd worked herself up for it to be when she'd first heard that one warrior talking about it! There were even more cats than she could have imagined and the smells were making her nose tingle. Everything smelled. She didn't remember camp ever smelling so much. She stopped as her toes touched the...even the ground was different. It was squishy. She shuddered happily then ran out over the unstable sandy ground, weaving through the cats, some didn't smell but other smelled...she wasn't quite sure. Miss Star was here and Papa Elmshadow, and Miss Ivy and Brokeclaw. She didn't see her mentor Goody yet which was disappointing but maybe she could run around and she'd show up, yes yes! And MooMoo! She wanted MooMoo there more than anybody because she loved sharing her first experiences with the older apprentice who she shared her nest with, her family. But she was far too excited to meet even newer cats to dwell on not finding MooMoo or Goody so she bounced on.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud slightly tilted her head at Shadefrost's mention of a nickname for hear "Nickname?" she said emotionlessly "Do I need one?" the dark she-cat asked almost sarcastically she didn't think she did what was the use of nicknames anyway? Just to make a name shorter or to just tease someone anyway she didn't care.
"Hmm, no I guess not," admitted Shade with a shrug, "but their fun and useful, and convenient." He knew Darkcloud most likely didn't care for nicknames, but he still wanted her to have one. And the fact that she didn't shoot the idea down as soon as it was mentioned was enough for him to keep doing it "How do you like cloudy?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Hmm, no I guess not," admitted Shade with a shrug, "but their fun and useful, and convenient." He knew Darkcloud most likely didn't care for nicknames, but he still wanted her to have one. And the fact that she didn't shoot the idea down as soon as it was mentioned was enough for him to keep doing it "How do you like cloudy?"
Darkcloud let out a silent sigh of exasperation, why was he so determined? The dark she-cat listened quietly as he said her nickname "Cloudy? How ironic" she thought sarcastically but she didn't say that instead she just shrugged she didn't care if he called her that or not it didn't matter.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 12th, 2023, 03:04 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Brokentalon sighed tiredly.

Rateye and Brokentalon were giving each other death glares while Brokenheart was simply sat watching the two.
Old August 12th, 2023, 04:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

The skies were clear. That was about the only thing Dapplebreeze could say this whole event had going for it. Unlike most of the warriors she chatted with in her clan, she had never really cared for gatherings. They were of little consequence to her. The patched molly had no care as to the happenings of the other clans, and she saw no reason to befriend any feline from the lesser clans either. Why bother, when you were more than likely to see them in the battlefield attempting to strip you of your life the next time you saw them? She would much rather take pleasure in tainting the soil with their blood, not regret at what could have been had they been born in the right clan.

Dainty, tan socked paws guided her amongst the few cats gathered together, spotting her grandson's mate sitting horrendously out of place in a corner. Moors and sky help her. She understood not enjoying a gathering, she could even empathize with the feeling, but did Berryfrost really have to make such a pathetically weak display of it? After what had happened against RiverClan, the least they could do was provide a strong, unwavering front. Not whatever it was the eggshell colored molly was trying to accomplish. She would never understand her kin's choice in mate... an unfortunately dubious attribute he had inherited from his father, no doubt.

Noticing the clan's newest warrior join in with the weakling, she shook her head fondly. While Firestorm was a little more excited than she preferred, it was easy to tell the molly was a strong, capable warrior. A boon for WindClan. Hopefully the sight of her would offset the terrible display the other was doing. For now, the former queen turned around, finding a suitable spot to sit in. She did not trust RiverClan, and she wanted to be ready. In a prime position to protect their deputy should the fish loving clan dare be more cowardly than they had already displayed they were this past moon.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 12th, 2023, 06:15 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

featherpelt - he/him - 17 moons

featherpelt followed his clan through to the seastones. he wasnt all too jazzed at all the cats that surrounded him, so he found a less crowded place to sit. his tail flicked nervously despite his internal monologue telling himself he was fine. just take some deep breaths. he licked his paw and flattened his chest fur as he looked up to the night sky with a small smile.
[ OPEN! ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:22 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active

Muscular, broad shoulders gleamed in the moonlight, a silvery shine to the gray pelt now that the cover of darkness was no longer upon it. Verdant eyes swept the clearing as the apprentice kept pace with his clanmates. It had been some moons since he had come to a gathering. The loss had been too much. Losing his mother so quickly after having lost his mentor had been... devastating. Keeping him away from meeting up with the other clans.

Not that he necessarily wanted to see any cats from their neighboring clans, truth be told. With the possible exception of Moorpaw. The WindClan apprentice had been nice. Kind. Understanding. And honestly fun in what would have been a horrible night otherwise. If it had been up to him, he probably would not have joined the gathering tonight. Much as he loved socializing, with the exception of the one WindClanner, he hadn't really been feeling much for socializing with anyone of late. And he was so ticked with ThunderClan he worried about his ability to keep himself in check.

But then his little sister had been apprenticed early, and everything had changed. He couldn't just have her come here alone. Well, maybe not alone. But without family? On her first outing to meet the other clans? Not on his watch!

Weaving through the WindClan cats that had already arrived, Mousepaw wondered if he would see his friend this moon. If she had gained her warrior name already. She had seemed older than him, and unlike him, she had seemed fond of her mentor. Hopefully that meant she hadn't been saddled with useless mouse brains like he had. Maybe someone more like Sir Bits or Auntie Larky. Yeah.

Unable to spot his friend, his gaze fell upon a different, familiar gray pelt. A smile breaking through his pensive expression, he approached the younger apprentice. A kit, really, as far as he was concerned, hoping to join her. He wouldn't stop her from talking to others, of course. But they had to be careful. Who knew what ThunderClan would do under the guise of a truce, the cowards!

Finally catching up to the gray molly, the heavy set tom beamed down at her happy go lucky face with an open mouthed smile of his own. "Hey hey! Hope you don't mind if your Moomoo joins you while we look for some new cats to meet? I met a super nice apprentice last time I came to the Seastones, yep yep. Bet we can meet super nice apprentices today too, yes?" he asked, keeping a cheery disposition around his little sister.

He wasn't certain how aware she was of the tension rising between the clans. She would more than likely find out about what was going on sooner rather than later but... Mousepaw didn't want her to. He wanted her to hold on to those happy days. To that kit like naiveness that made life worth living. That made everything a joy to be in. The gray tom liked to believe he saw the best side of everything, but he would be lying if he didn't admit that the older he got, the less light there seemed to be on even the brightest of days. It seemed the moonlight offered more than the blazing sun sometimes. And yet he couldn't help it. He wanted her to hold on to that rising sun... just a little longer. As long as he could help her to.

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread