Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2023, 04:00 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: July Gathering

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 3/100- She/her

Another one? Did she have some sort of magnet attached to her somewhere, did Lam put something in her fur to make everyone attracted to her. She graced her blue eyes upon the smaller tom, geez he was brightly colored. Leafpaw raised a brow as she gave a skeptical look towards him, something about this one screamed something at her. What it was she had no idea and she wasn't about to dig into it unless it was necessarily. She did take note that they both smelt like fish, something that the first apprentice smelled strongly of. Low and behold her suspicions got proved right when Lionpaw gave what clan they were from. "Future greatest warrior?" she mumbled mainly to her self, she wasn't sure how someone could be sure they'd be the best off the bat. "Leafpaw of Thunderclan, I don't got a big goal like that but I do plan on making sure I know all kinds of battle moves, can't be caught slacking by anyone" plus there might be someone she wanted to lay her paws on but she was weak at this moment.

@Woodlow @/Cornbread1233
[lol she alright with others as long as they don't harm her siblings, others if you do she won't forgive you. she's the equivalent of the phrase "These hands are rated e for everyone"]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; July 9th, 2023 at 04:02 PM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 06:41 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw

Beepaw sighed. She had wanted to meet someone new at the gathering but they didn't seem like they wanted to talk to her and with Lionpaw here it didn't seem worth it to try. She couldn't compete with his overpowering personality. She looked towards the seastones as the other apprentice--Leafpaw apparently--responded. Beepaw decided she could try to keep a conversation with the other two apprentices, even if Lionpaw seemed to be ignoring her.
"Cool! Have you learned any moves yet?" she mewed

[ @Woodlow | @Leafie ]
Old July 9th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Talking Re: July Gathering

Fillypaw- Female She/her - 10 moons

Fur Color(s): White, Orange, Chocolate Brown
Fur Texture: Silky but thick
Fur Length: short, except for along her Spine, where her fur is longer and spiky sticking straight up, she also has this on her head, giving her the appearance of having a mohawk
Markings: Calico printing
Eye Color: Yellow/Brown Heterochromia

Fillypaw was so Excited!!! First Gathering! before she'd never been able to go, but now here she was!!! How exciting! So many New Friends to Make! oh, b-but first she'd have to meet some cats she didn't know!!!

Fillypaw paused at that thought mid-pawstep... Fillypaw Really Didn't Like Meeting new people, though she loved making new friends... after all what if they got mad at her? like her old mentor had with her constant needing to give him a hug? boy was she happy she had Whitecardinal as her mentor now!!! she bet her new mentor wouldn't mind being hugged a lot! she couldn't figure out why some cats disliked Hugs, Hugs where great!!! they were the best!!!

What other possible way was better to show your affection then by giving them a hug? or grooming out their fur? or giving a nose boop?

oh well, time to see if she could find someone to give her hourly hug too...

OPEN!!!!

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:16 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled —> Active.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @Estelle , @valery ]

Okay. Another one of these scent overloads! This was fine! ‘You know how to survive these, Mumbs! You have done it before, you can do it, one more time…then a bunch more times…’ Gulp. Raspy breaths already flowing through their mouth faintly, leaving the stick at the Settlement was fine this time. Welp, at least it was just the Settlement of Storms and Skies. Ooo. And a few new wounds to go on top with it! Haha. Mumblepaw was liking this! It showed the Settlement would be easy to start confrontation with, but with who? This Bumble cat wasn’t seeming like she would attack the Settlement that Guides the River. So Mumblepaw would leave it be for now. Ugh! Why did his dad walk so fast! Or at least at the front. Normally Mumblepaw was close behind him but this time the calico wasn’t so lucky. Blegh. With the scent growing stronger as he tried to avoid the massive crowd for now and branch towards his father and his….friends. Would Sleepyfrost even call them friends. That other guy seemed really rude. Ew. Finally approaching the two cats, giving a small glare towards the Storms and Skies second-in-command. Giving their own “warning” to him as they nodded towards Gingerfrost. “Don’t be rude to him, or I find your settlement camp and hunt you down with a stick, little Alder man! Unless you wanna fight again, even then, be careful. Have a good night!” It smiled! Head turning back towards the ginger cat infront of him.

Bully him back! Have fun, don’t uh..die? You embarrass me, and don’t expect to leave with all your fur. Bye, and Bye Mr.Aldersuffixnamesomething!” Yeah, his biological father’s words were rubbing off on him a tid bit. But who could blame him, Gingerfrost need to stick up for himself, Mumblepaw was sick of having to either call him out and ask him too or defend his father themself. Spotting a familiar pelt. Aha. Yeah never mind. UGH! Maybe Mumblepaw would linger near the Medicine cats for now. But uh…hm. Stonepaw was yet to be here so that was out of the question for now. Heck. Welp. The calico wasn’t opposed to hiding in the shadows for now. They had brought him comfort since the…trip to Sleepy Thicket. Blegh. Mumblepaw felt a shiver go down his spine. Especially with the fact he had met the Commander that haunted the damn place. Hawkstar’s words- No. He wasn’t going to do this Hawkstar thing right now. They had a Settlement to serve and protect. It had no intention of stopping now, even if Beansprout dared try to halt their training. Stars, he really wanted to see that guy finally get the message, step down. You were a perfectly fine Guard, but not fit to serve as Commander. Stopping Gingerfrost from taking his proper place for Beansprout’s own ambitions. If anything. It was going to get the Settlement killed.

Shadow Fiend: Active.

SHADOW FIEND: Mumblepaw is only able to be found or seen by a High Rank who has reached Warrior status.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 10th, 2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:11 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw looked around, there's a lot of cats here! Not just from thunderclan, of course, but also riverclan...who's scent Fawnpaw didn't really liked much; but it'll be fine. The apprentice sat down, looks like Shadowclan isn't here yet; that's..good; Especially after what happened. The apprentice's small sized would probably make it harder to find her in a crowd; which is kinda good. This is her first gathering...hopefully things go smoothly. Now to just wait for Shadowclan and Windclan...Fawnpaw hoped she'll be able to stay away from shadowclanners as much as possible...

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 10th, 2023, 09:26 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw's ears perked as they smiled at the Thunderclan cat "hello! I'm Sunsetpaw! What's your name?" they asked, this'll be their first time actually talking to a thunderclanner! Unless they forgot someone...uh...hopefully not though! They should probably asked what happened to thunderclan next since it looks like something happened
---
╰─▸ ❝ @dragonwind

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
"My name's Dragonflycliff. I have an apprentice called Cherrypaw." she replied. Look, she wasn't revealing anything silly here, right?
()

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 10th, 2023, 09:38 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 4/100- She/her

Her attention was brought back to Beepaw as he began to speak again this time with a question. Leafpaw idly noted that one apprentice was ignoring the other and that got her kinda curious but not enough to ask about it. "Nothing as of yet, just a simple territory tour, I mean I was just apprenticed" she shrugged. The mix wasn't expecting her mentor to start shoving training lessons down her throat at the get go, she was sure they were taking their time. Even if she wanted to learn a few battle moves right away she guessed she was okay to wait a bit to do so, if her mentor thought that was the right move of course. "What about you two? Learn anything? you all look like you both been training a bit longer than me" she asked. Man look at her go actually conversing with other cats and not keeping to her self.

@Woodlow @Cornbread1233
[sorry if I spammed you woodlow]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 10th, 2023, 10:09 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stonepaw

Skipping in behind Beanstar and Gingerfrost, Stonepaw turned his head to the leader. What had been going on with Windclan? Honestly, he had no idea. He'd heard of them crossing borders, but they had been the only nice clan at the last gathering, why were they being rude now? "Yessir." He mumbled the words before skipping off towards his spot, grinning at the sight of Springpaw. "Hellooo!" Oh wait, this was the scared one, if he talked to her, she might freak out and then it'd be his fault and not just the general gathering. Ew. As he sat down, he turned to the side staring up to watch Gingerfrost take a seat, followed by a glance at Mumblepaw and Briarpaw. Mumblepaw disappeared. How did he keep doing that? It was crazy! And so he stared around, waiting for the entrance of someone cool.

@ares

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old July 10th, 2023, 10:42 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, Stonepaw was here. How lovely. Focusing her tired gaze towards the chipper tom, she slowly gave him a nod in response, drowsiness overcoming her system. Great StarClan she should’ve slept more. Maybe she wouldn’t be this damn miserable if she had actually had a proper night of sleep. Other than that, Springpaw didn’t know why Drizzlecloud didn’t bother to come along with her to the gathering. She may have been busy or something along the lines of which. Or… it was entirely something else. Well, she didn’t want to just simply leave Stonepaw in the dust, so why not talk to him? He seems pretty chipper enough to have a rather normal conversation with. Besides, if Springpaw sat up here any longer without doing anything, she was sure that she would probably just pass out right up on the Seastones. So, clearing her throat to the best of her advantage, the calico moved her head to face the gray tom’s direction, a faint smile overcoming her maw. “Hey, Stonepaw. How’s RiverClan doing?” her response was short, and her voice was laced with exhaustion, but Springpaw couldn’t help herself with that. These last few days have been rough.

[ @carmen ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 10th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:43 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 44/100
a creamy, thick-furred tom with blue eyes
Lionpaw's tail began to lash back and forth, a low growl bubbling in his throat. No, he couldn't let his anger get the best of him at a gathering. Taking a deep breath he tried his best to keep the conversation flowing. Without causing a scene.

Leafpaw had asked what they learned. To be frank, Lionpaw hadn't learned very much unless you counted kit lessons and a single territory tour. But he couldn't let these two know that. That the perfect and amazing Lionpaw, already four moons old, hadn't even learned anything special! Pretty much every apprentice completed the territory tour, that was nothing new. He needed to say something cooler.

"If you must know, my mentor and I toured the entirety of RiverClan, and taught me all of his hunting strategies. I even caught a robin on my first try," He said matter-of-factly. A little white lie couldn't hurt. Besides, by the next gathering he would have probably done all of that anyways. It never hurt anybody to think ahead after all.

"Plus, I'm in the middle of battle training as well. Darklight's teaching me how to fight underwater," Okay maybe he was going a little too far. But it's not like they could know he was lying. So long as no one he knew didn't barge in to correct him.

Feeling quite proud of himself, he gave his paw a lick and rubbed it over his ear, trying to appear nonchalant as he lied through his teeth.

(no it's fine! I didn't realize it was my turn to respond, so sorry for the rushed post!)

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie
@Cornbread1233
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Closed Thread