Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Today 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2024, 04:40 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A History of Redemption [Whole clan story event]

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Dunecall noticed that Crowtooth was holding something under his paws. Something sharp and white. That's it, then. A coyote's fang... look what the old guy was hiding all this time in his nest. he thought with a mixture of curiosity and bitterness.

Oh, Dunecall had been young, too, but he remembered a few scenes so vividly they were impressed in his mind as if they were everpresent events. After all, his poor parents had fallen to the beasts' fangs right in that period. And most of the warriors of that time were dead, as well.

Without any comment, he crouched down and put one paw over another, ready to hear again the story of his kithood. Because everything before that event had been canceled from Dunecall's memory, apart from a few beautiful moments with his mother and father that he kept well hidden in the corners of his mind, to protect them from further dangers.

open
Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Woah that was a lotta cats talking! The toms head jerked back a bit in shock before he broke out into chuckles crowing out "Alright alright! I hear yall pipe down for a moment so I can speak!" shaking his head playfully the tom didnt even notice the dregs of his sorrow fading and trepidation for the next gory part of the story gone for a moment.

Turning to the (mainly) kits the tom rasped a reply. "Ravenkit you're right there is such a monster as a 'monster'! Ive never seen one thankfully but its a twoleg thing that only stays on the thunderpath so I dunno how it'd get here! Foxes is close and another clan is a good guess Ravenkit and Willowkit! Its often another clan isnt it.

Owls is an interesting one Beastpaw! They are mighty beasts and can carry off a cat easy but a whole can is a bit much...

Catchingflame and the little beast burrowing in my stomach fur you are correct! Coyotes."

Crowtooth passed along the fang gift that'd literally appeared from thin air the same day to Coldpaw first, muttering a "Pass that around while I talk and get a good look. Many of ya might meet a coyote one day so best to get familiar. I want it back at the end though." it'd be hard to squirrel away at least, large as it was and given its origin.... Well any thief may get more than they bargained for.

With that the tom sat back and coughed, trying to remember where he left off. This part was a bit hazy honestly, Crowtooth didnt know the timeline and the few that were left werent clear either, information lost in the chaos as far as the tunnelers were aware.
"Now Im not sure if the coyotes came for us because we disturbed their territory or if they were just hungry.... My memory aint the best but they came in the night.

None of us heard them coming.... There wasnt a howl or a bark in the night, simple Twilightstar screaming 'coyote' with the desperation of a leader knew the camp was lost before the battle began.
The call quickly went out to flee to the river."

Here Crowtooth paused, thinking "I dont know why actually.... Maybe coyotes dont swim?" The tom shrugged, leaving a spot for someone who knew to speak up before moving on.

"It was a massacre. I will not go into extreme detail but the coyotes ripped us to shreds. A warrior by the name of Dawnsong got injured early but refused to stay down. Perhaps she knew she was lost already, that the river was too far and she was bleeding too fast for Coyotesnarl and his limited medical knowledge to save. But through blood and pain she tried and we remember her for that.

Many more fought hard to let the vulnerable escape, many of you younger cats here have Batglare to thank for fighting coyotes head on to buy everyone time to escape. Your parents might notve been around to have you without it."
The tunneler gave the tom a nod for this, reflecting that the clan really didnt give the old warrior the credit he was due for being such a strength for the clan for possibly longer then Twilightstar (was he older? Crowtooth thought so). Batglare was at the center of nearly every conflict steadfast and calm, maybe someone finally showing off his good deeds would net him the recognition that wasnt given enough.

Ah but the story must continue, and it did. "We couldnt save everyone however, and in the chaos two new parents, Stoneflash and Sundapple, were lost." After a moment of silence the tom perked up, introducing an exercise.

"Now I cant go over everyone who was there on the day, however- if yall jog my memory I can bring up some names if yer interested. Pick a cat, any cat older then me and I'll try and divulge. I was three moons old at the time so I'll inform that cats my age or younger likely have little story here and dont bother asking about me, Ill explain my uninteresting part later.

If ya want a hint on an interesting example? Well Ill say naught however....."
Crowtooth playfully tapped his nose, eyes flicking over to to the spot a certain grey tom always sat to send out patrols before leveling a wink at the group.

The cat he was trying to get the group to ask about was probably going to kill him later, hoping this memory had been long forgotten..... Ah well.

Last edited by Rani; January 23rd, 2024 at 11:55 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 08:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight's yawned softly as she listened to a tale that she's heard already. It was one of the stories Twilightstar had told her when they were younger. However, the molly had left out a few details that Crowtooth touched upon. Her large orange eyes drifted over to the older tom who was sitting some tail lengths away from her.

Batglare rolled his shoulders, keeping his face from grimacing as Crowtooth took a moment to acknowledge his work during the coyote attack. He offered a stoic nod of his head in return for the given, even if he would have preferred that his contribution not be recognized. Those old enough and with an eye for detail would notice that the senior warrior could be found at nearly every confrontation or trial that WindClan faced spanning years back.

As he should be. He was one of WindClan's oldest warriors, seasons older than even their old leader, but that was all he'd be known for. Outside of being a brawler and occasional mentor, Batglare had no interest in being more or recognized for more. Clan politics or inner turmoil that didn't involve his claws or fangs, he was often unseen and unheard, easily forgotten.

"The river was most likely the most well-known landmark within the territory, easy to find if you use your ears and nose correctly. And as you have mentioned, we were not on the best of terms with ShadowClan or ThunderClan at the time. RiverClan was more or less neutral and the safest clan to run to in our time of need. Or at least that is what I assume the reason we were told to go to the river was." Batglare added his insight to Crowtooth's earlier question.
@Rani

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @Rani [Crowtooth]
═ ═ ═
Poppysong pokes their head over, tilting their head. The story had caught their ears and they were immediately drawn to it. Curiousity itches at their fur as Poppysong plops themself down near the edge of the group.

What about Bravebird?” Poppysong asks, going to raise their paw but stopping themself, to avoid the pain of standing on their bad leg. They wince and force a smile.

(note I think this started from before they got their leg treated, so, ye)

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:11 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Did Crowtooth sulk a little that no one seemed interested in the coyote fang that was being passed around or his cool history lesson? A little, the fang was a gift from starclan (even if only he knew that) it was cool!

He was kinda amused by how amused Batglare seemed to be with getting recognition for one of his selfless acts for windclan though, and the thoughts on why the river were good food for though that earned a nod. "I kinda thought it was because coyotes were scared of water or something, good to know." The mention of riverclan earned a twitch but no words however, the tom feeling awkward about that clan given.... Well Batglare would see.

Poppysong asking about Bravebird was a nice diversion and the tom chuckled.
"Poppy my dear, Bravebird was a baby then! Shes younger then me by a couple moons and even I was only 3 moons at the time! But I do know an answer for you, given the fact that I was playing with her when the call went out saved me!

See I like many kits at the time were orphaned and thus had no one to take me out of danger, but Dapplebreeze went above and beyond and grabbed me along with Bravekit and got me out. She took care of me like one of her own for the rest of the trip. For all her name is 'brave' though she was crying harder then Ive ever seen a kit cry despite not being touched once or even really aware of what was going on!"
Bravebird was also probably gonna kill Crowtooth for telling everyone about that but she'd have to get in line, he was spilling everything.

"She wasnt the only one with a mishap though, as while you might think our dear deputy is ever the stoic strong and stalwart type, I know better! I personally saw Fallowpaw trip over nothing during the evacuation, literally just air and I think he swallowed a good mouthful of dirt for how hard he faceplanted into it! So next time hes scolding you like some sort of terrifying nightmare made flesh remember he was an awkward gangling apprentice once too and DONT tell him I told you this. He may kill me."

There were others he could talk about, but no one had asked about Silverpaw who despite still being an apprentice was not that far off the tunnelers age or Wolffang who was also present. Instead the tom moved on.

"Now the battle raged and though I try to be ligthhearted about it it was harsh, we only escaped by grace of Twilightstar making her first sacrifice for us and loosing her first life and we lost the camp to the coyotes despite best efforts. They destroyed it and settled in, and we were forced to flee like rats in the night.

At the river we knew we couldnt stay, it was too open and we had injured we couldnt treat. Thus a plan was made, the hurt would go to shadowclan, the only clan with the experienced medicine cats to treat us with the hope that their deputy, the honorable Beastspark would offer help if the tyrant Icestar wouldnt. Those not injured would go to thunderclan, as while their actions in taking from us while we were weak was foul they even then liked to act decent and the hope was that that'd be enough.

We were lucky there. Flintstar who'd stolen from us had just been revolted against by his own deputy the now Duskstar and she was kinder then he. Details are.... Sparse on that avenue as I was with the group going to shadowclan, having sustained a cut against a rock that sent me with that group. However from what I know all was peaceful for their stay.

....Less so for the group in shadowclan.

In the beginning all was peaceful! Beastspark was kind and sheltered us in an old barn and though their full medicine cat was nowhere to be found his apprentice Irispaw was competent and healed us well while Twilightstar came back to life. But like a dark storm the rat that birthed the current shadowclan appeared, and Icestar was less then pleased.

Those older may remember, but can anyone tell me or guess what that underhanded snake did?"

Even now the toms lip curled at the thought of it, even as the situation had turned out to be in the best interest of Windclan. The thief had gotten her due but that was only by starclans will, and it'd taken time.....

Last edited by Rani; January 31st, 2024 at 10:17 PM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 12:26 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

ravenwing listened with interest, too young to have experienced any of this, and grateful he didnt have to life through this as a kit

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 1st, 2024, 06:00 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Did Crowtooth sulk a little that no one seemed interested in the coyote fang that was being passed around or his cool history lesson? A little, the fang was a gift from starclan (even if only he knew that) it was cool!

He was kinda amused by how amused Batglare seemed to be with getting recognition for one of his selfless acts for windclan though, and the thoughts on why the river were good food for though that earned a nod. "I kinda thought it was because coyotes were scared of water or something, good to know." The mention of riverclan earned a twitch but no words however, the tom feeling awkward about that clan given.... Well Batglare would see.

Poppysong asking about Bravebird was a nice diversion and the tom chuckled.
"Poppy my dear, Bravebird was a baby then! Shes younger then me by a couple moons and even I was only 3 moons at the time! But I do know an answer for you, given the fact that I was playing with her when the call went out saved me!

See I like many kits at the time were orphaned and thus had no one to take me out of danger, but Dapplebreeze went above and beyond and grabbed me along with Bravekit and got me out. She took care of me like one of her own for the rest of the trip. For all her name is 'brave' though she was crying harder then Ive ever seen a kit cry despite not being touched once or even really aware of what was going on!"
Bravebird was also probably gonna kill Crowtooth for telling everyone about that but she'd have to get in line, he was spilling everything.

"She wasnt the only one with a mishap though, as while you might think our dear deputy is ever the stoic strong and stalwart type, I know better! I personally saw Fallowpaw trip over nothing during the evacuation, literally just air and I think he swallowed a good mouthful of dirt for how hard he faceplanted into it! So next time hes scolding you like some sort of terrifying nightmare made flesh remember he was an awkward gangling apprentice once too and DONT tell him I told you this. He may kill me."

There were others he could talk about, but no one had asked about Silverpaw who despite still being an apprentice was not that far off the tunnelers age or Wolffang who was also present. Instead the tom moved on.

"Now the battle raged and though I try to be ligthhearted about it it was harsh, we only escaped by grace of Twilightstar making her first sacrifice for us and loosing her first life and we lost the camp to the coyotes despite best efforts. They destroyed it and settled in, and we were forced to flee like rats in the night.

At the river we knew we couldnt stay, it was too open and we had injured we couldnt treat. Thus a plan was made, the hurt would go to shadowclan, the only clan with the experienced medicine cats to treat us with the hope that their deputy, the honorable Beastspark would offer help if the tyrant Icestar wouldnt. Those not injured would go to thunderclan, as while their actions in taking from us while we were weak was foul they even then liked to act decent and the hope was that that'd be enough.

We were lucky there. Flintstar who'd stolen from us had just been revolted against by his own deputy the now Duskstar and she was kinder then he. Details are.... Sparse on that avenue as I was with the group going to shadowclan, having sustained a cut against a rock that sent me with that group. However from what I know all was peaceful for their stay.

....Less so for the group in shadowclan.

In the beginning all was peaceful! Beastspark was kind and sheltered us in an old barn and though their full medicine cat was nowhere to be found his apprentice Irispaw was competent and healed us well while Twilightstar came back to life. But like a dark storm the rat that birthed the current shadowclan appeared, and Icestar was less then pleased.

Those older may remember, but can anyone tell me or guess what that underhanded snake did?"

Even now the toms lip curled at the thought of it, even as the situation had turned out to be in the best interest of Windclan. The thief had gotten her due but that was only by starclans will, and it'd taken time.....

Orangepaw raised his red paw into the air. "Oh! Oh! Was my dad there!? Watertail?" he asked, clearly excited by the storytelling.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:27 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened. At only 25 moons old she hadn't been there.

Foxpaw listened.

Birdpaw listened for once.

Adderpaw listened. The mention that many of the kits had been orphaned reminded the asthmatic apprentice that that was the case with her and her sister, Caterpillarpaw as well, though they obviously hadn't been born back then.

Caterpillarpaw listened.

Swanpaw listened.

Hummingbirdkit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 1st, 2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:30 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Catchingflame and Willowkit did not know the answer, so they sat and listened.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.

Last edited by Rustleaf; February 1st, 2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:18 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: something cheery
Brightpaw grinned at the notion of Fallownose face-planting in the dirt. For sure, the grey deputy had grown more graceful in his years. However, Crowtooth's story seemed to be taking a darker turn. Her eyes rounded as she pictured Twilightstar being killed by the coyotes. Then the clan had to split up. That already sounded like a bad idea to Brightpaw. Everyone knows you can't trust a ShadowClan cat!
When Crowtooth stopped to ask if anyone could guess what happened after Icestar found them out, many ideas came to her head, each more dastardly than the last, but she could place one good enough the say aloud.

"I don't know," the tan-and-white she-cat admitted.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Closed Thread