Last post by Myling
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleamtail View Post
Sunshine watched the exchange with confusion. What happened to Riverclan? he wondered, then froze. If that tom was blind, like he looked like he was, he would be able to sense Sunshine with ease if he wasn't careful.

//if your wondering, I do kinda want him to be caught, cuz i kinda want to have him talk to all the clans after learning what's been going on
(Here I got a cat who can find him. Hope you don't mind a big depressed grump My poor baby)

Oceanfur couldn't believe she came to yet another gathering, being around her Clanmates was bad enough. Most of them where just big mouse brains! If course she did respect her leader, Goldenstar, he was a okay leader despite siding with WindClan. Who did that?! It would have been better to stairs mitral and not get involved with this ridiculous fighting. Honestly the blue grey molly wouldn't be surprised if a fight broke out here and now. So many idiots, what happened to common sense? The slick fured molly mused with a scuff. Deep down Ocean was braking, her life was crumbling, it has been for moons. Ever since she was a kit and with the recent death of her best friend her heart was broken. The only cat who really understood her was gone and she'd never see her again. So she was stuck with this pointless life alone, how it should be. Ducking into the shadows the blue gray molly looked for a good isolated place to sit, only to run into a ginger tom. Letting out a hiss she stopped. "What do you think your doing?!" She demanded lashing her tail.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 19th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
//oh um... he's hidden in the woods surrounding the gathering. sry i forgot to mention that
(Okay maybe she caught his scent then.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 19th, 2018, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil @jupiter

Fluffy head turned as he heard crunching pawsteps growing steadily louder. He thought it was Buttercupbreeze, by the sound of it. Looking, he saw that his guess was correct. The creamy molly was coming toward him with a softer, gentler demeanor. Her voice was equally soft. With a small, almost forced smile, he ducked his head and murmured a “It’s getting better.” Buttercup didn’t seem as upset as he felt, but he still felt the need to ask her “Are you okay?”

After Buttercupbreese had responded, Windygale turned to see Auroraflame greet them. He was slightly surprised - Auroraflame was well known for her professionalism. He supposed it went with being demoted. “Let’s hope Rowanflower didn’t...” was all he mused in response to the black feline’s statement. His gaze flickering about, he spotted RiverClan coming in. Frantically, he searched for any sign that Rowanflower was up there, any sign that she was the one who didn’t get caught. He didn’t see her, but didn’t give up hope.

That is, until she joined himself, Buttercupbreeze, and Auroraflame. The immediate interrogation made him jump. He answered her questions quickly and thoughtfully. “I... we, got caught. I guess you did, too.” He found his dim amber eyes unable to meet Rowanflower’s. Instead, he looked at the sand and his claws, flexing in and out of the sand. “I was trying to take a patrol to ThunderClan, but Goldenstar caught and demoted me.” this was when his voice started to quiver, but he got it under control. Under no circumstances would he cry at this Gathering, no matter how emotional he was.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Okay maybe she caught his scent then.)

/that works

"Trying to figure out what's going on before I join a clan" he said, only giving part of the truth to the molly. "I used to be a kittypet before I escaped. Now I'm trying to learn what's going on so i don't make a dumb choice before interacting with a clan. From what I heard, I should be avoiding the three clans that conspired against Riverclan." he said that last part a lot louder than he meant to, allowing Sunshine to alert himself to every cat there. "I mean, do they really think Starclans gonna put up with that, and doesnt that mean that all three of those clans have broken the code?" He knew that the female would be taken back by how much the kittypet knows about the clan, but he knew it couldnt take it back now

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 19th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

(Quick break from hiatus will go back after today though)

Sparkpaw turned around and looked. Why am I here agian? I don’t have a purpose here. No one wants me here anyway. What if a badger attacked sea stones. Sparkpaw thought that no one could notice but every cat could by glancing st her. You mouse-brain just relax it’s a gathering. Approach someone. her dissociative disorder kicked in and she suddenly felt as if she was in control of her body and was in her mind looking through her eyes but not in her body, Sparkpaw sighed and looked for a cat to talk to.

[OPEN]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old November 19th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
/that works

"Trying to figure out what's going on before I join a clan" he said, only giving part of the truth to the molly. "I used to be a kittypet before I escaped. Now I'm trying to learn what's going on so i don't make a dumb choice before interacting with a clan. From what I heard, I should be avoiding the three clans that conspired against Riverclan." he said that last part a lot louder than he meant to, allowing Sunshine to alert himself to every cat there. "I mean, do they really think Starclans gonna put up with that, and doesnt that mean that all three of those clans have broken the code?" He knew that the female would be taken back by how much the kittypet knows about the clan, but he knew it couldnt take it back now

Oceanfur couldn't believe this. A kittypet spying on them to see what Clan to join. Seriously? This wasn't how it was supposed to work. Rolling her eyes she flicked her blue gray tail. "So, your a spy." She meowed disgust dripping from her words like venom. Honestly the amount of information the tom knew angered her. How long has this tom been stalking us?! Narrowing her ocean blue eyes the molly looked over the tom. "You don't just join a Clan just like that. You have to talk to the leader and if I was one I sure wouldn't want a spy in my Clan." She almost spat almost wanting to intimidate him. "A leader's word his law so no the three Clans didn't brake the code by following their leaders. But what would a mear kittypet spy know?" Oceanfur asked taking a step closer to the tom. He shouldn't be here if he wanted to join a Clan he should've gone to one of the five leaders. Preferably not Goldenstar, a kittypet spy as a Clanmate would be ridiculous.

@Sagittarius @Empress Of Evil @jupiter

At Windygale's forced smile Buttercupbreeze felt her heart drop. This time really was hard for everyone. Being demoted was harder then anyone would have expected. We weren't exiled so we might have another chance to regain our leaders trust. She thought trying to be hopeful. Blazingstar didn't seem to hate her, but she hasn't really talked to him since she was demoted. As she was asked how she was she twitched her tail. Honestly she hoped he wouldn't ask how she was, she didn't want to answer that. How could she? "Well, I'm alive." The bushy tailed molly offered twitching her ears. That was about all she could say. Butterflywing had really helped her let go but she was still disappointed, disappointed in herself and Blazingstar.
As the ebony warrior walked over to them Buttercup tried to give her a smile but after seeing Windy so down her spirits were not to high. At Auroraflame's completely informal greeting the creamy feline could tell she wasn't doing well either. All should could hope was that Rowanflower was doing better then them. "Hi," Was about all she said before Windy spoke again. Rowanflower's already demoted She thought unable to tell Windygale. They'd all know for sure soon. Unless the cream and ginger molly didn't show up. Then they would never know for sure, they could guess though.
As Riwanflower came up with a surprising look Buttercup blinked has she seen that wrong. The RiverClan molly looked pleased. At her words Buttercup let out a huff. " You know, I set up a Peacemaker meeting, first one Blazingstar catches us." The creamy molly explained glancing over at Windy as he sniffled. She'd be good if no tears were involved but if one of them started crying, there was no stopping them from flowing down her muzzle. Sighing the molly continued. "That's Crowmask WindClan's new Deputy." She added glancing at the ground. Talking about that made her feel ashamed even if it was for her Clanmate.

Old November 19th, 2018, 09:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fuzzyfeline
Minkfoot smiled wide as he sat amongst a group of warriors some were from his own home some were from shadowclan and thunderclan ,his ears twitched as he caught words from a Smokey black tom across from him who was complaining about his leaders choice in not appointing a temporary deputy which indicated that he was from riverclan "it goes against tradition and code!" he wailed " I swear bad luck will befall upon us all ,if driving us out wasn't enough than this will surely bring it !" he added. Minkfoot rolled his eyes and mumbled "your complaining is bad luck " he mumbled and decided to get up and walk off , hoping to find something else interesting and less annoying . The windclan tom raised his head and eyes widened out of shock to find a different feline in place of their old deputy ,their name had to do something with crow....right? He wasn't sure ,he was never really good with names but he was kinda angry about it . He shook his head and tried to ignore that fact all together , then his orbs settled on some she cats which made him smirk and to puff out his chest after giving it a good lick . Flirting was always entertaining for him ,it was like a game ,you either win or lose and most of the time he won . The brown feline smoothly walked passed the three she cats with a gleam in his eyes "ladies ~" he purred as he flicked his tail only to sit down behind them making one of them which was a silver tabby look behind themselves and to giggle " a lov-" he gasped which ended with a grunt as the same black tom from before shoved passed him and headed over to the Molly now giving him a deadly glare . This made Minkfoot narrow his eyes and raise his head with a huff , the tom stood up ,he gave his fur a good shake before trotting off to an nearly abandoned spot and reluctantly sat down by himself making him grumble with a twitch of his whiskers .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 20th, 2018, 07:53 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Shifting on her paws, Mistfall's gaze blankly ran over the crowd of cats. Her nerves seemed to be getting the better of her. Gaze kept moving but not taking in anything that she was seeing. She didn't care who showed up anyway. The molly only had a couple of friends left and she spoke to neither of them anymore. She was too busy to stop by Russetswirl - something has grown guilty of - and he never seemed to really be interested in speaking to others nowadays either. And since she had started attending the meetings of the Peacekeepers, she had kind of been avoiding Fallenstar, afraid that he may figure out she was attending the meetings and afraid that she would spill some things about the meetings if they talked.

There were multiple reasons that she was nervous to be here.

She hadn't actually been to any of the gatherings since the attack made by the Dusk Syndicate. It made her uncomfortable to be here, thinking about what had happened moons ago. Hephaestus' blue glare had burned it's way into her mind. She wished that she had paid more attention to what was happening with Geckoleaf at that time instead of him, maybe then she wouldn't have gone missing? Maybe she wouldn't have died? The warrior had avoided this place as much as she could since that event, it broke her heart thinking that she may have been able to prevent anything from happening to her dear friend but had not. Plus, she didn't want to see Daydream. She had exploded in front of him when he had tried to explain to her what had happened and Geckoleaf and her death moons prior. Mistfall had since begun to regret the way that she had treated the Shadowclan medicine cat, but she was still upset and wouldn't even know where to begin to apologize to them about her outburst. She was proud cat, after all - or rather wasn't comfortable with showing weakness and found apologizing a bit embarrassing.

Another reason was because of the Peacekeepers. There was such dangerous tension between the clans, but now there was tension within the clans as well. It wasn't like Mistfall was innocent in all of this, since she herself was a Peacekeeper, but it didn't make any of it any better. She wondered when this would all end. When the fighting within the clans would stop. Demoting the previous deputies would only make things worse for the leaders. The problem was; this wasn't going to stop quietly. Like most things nowadays, this would probably end with a battle. She was so sick of all the fighting and just wanted some peace between the clans, they all just needed a break. Her thoughts traveled to Fallenstar and worried about the stress he was under during these troubling times. Guilt quickly took over as she thought about how she was one of the cats contributing to his stress, though she told herself once more that this was his fault and he needed to listen to his clan, not shove them off to the side if they disagreed with him. This thought will make her feel better until the morning.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 20th, 2018, 08:25 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

(My depressed bab, Blackpaw is going to get in on the mix Now)
(Open!)
Blackpaw hung her head as she went to the gathering and stepped into the clearing from a side route. she sat down among all of the other mousehearted cats of her clan. She had been blissfully blind about the plans to drive out riverclan until her mother had died from wounds she got in that battle. You fleahearted mousebrains, the lot of you. Blackpaw glared at many of her clanmates and the got up to find someone to talk to.
(someone please cheer her up.)
Old November 20th, 2018, 08:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Considering she's only 30 moons and didn't join till she was 3 moons, on top of being very distant as a kit I doubt she'd remember him. Plus she kinda blocked most of her kithood out of her memories.)

The molly wanted to laugh but was also a bit confused by his sudden pulsing anger. His smug attitude iterated her though. To think he thought so highly of himself when he was obviously unintelligent. A true WindClanner. Meeting his narrowed blind gaze she flattened her ears her blue eyes slits. "That's impossible, I'd say your leader has enough since not to start a war at a gathering." She meowed shacking her head. " Though I'm not to sure he does. He is the reason for all this. He's no better then a kit when it comes to keeping his cool." Anglewing added not thinking about how much her words would anger the tom who was already made furious. It was sad how fast he got worked up. The very second he smelled her. "It appears your no better truthfully." She added tossing her tail behind her. This tom was interesting, maybe she could observe him the whole gathering. Watching his rage could give her a better idea of why all these cats were so crazy.
He was furious, but knew how much trouble he might get in for starting a fight,” You hardly know Blazingstar. Blazingstar has allies, unlike Fallenstar who’s only allies are his clanmates.” He spat working his claws into the ground trying desperately to keep his temper. He knew he’d be in serious trouble if he snapped and attacked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread