Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:24 PM
Heal what has been hurt
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:20 PM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:17 PM
hiatus
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:11 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by marshy
Today 08:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit woke up coughing. She tried to breath, but a thick smoke flooded her lungs. Wha- What happened to the Nursery? she asked herself as the horror appeared in her eyes. She ran towards the nursery's exit, but when she was out, she remained speechless. "The smog is eating our camp!" she cried after a moment of silent.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; April 13th, 2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:45 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

| @~_LuzNoceda_~ ; @Lillian ; small reminder to ask me before picking up any of my charries |
Basilkit felt teeth meet her scruff. A smell, not of WindClan or the smoke that surrounded her. A new terror gripped her heart. Turning her head just slightly, she saw a rouge. Inhaling. She let out a shrill shriek of fear. "DADDYY!" She couldn't help but call for her dad, wriggling out of the rouges grip. She dropped her lucky feather. Oh, no. No! She had to find it! Scrambling about, she did her best to locate the bright red feather. There!

Basilkit ran to grab the feather, ignoring the smoke around her. With a triumphant gasp, Basilkit held the feather in her maw. Now to find-

Daddy- She saw him briefly, and then poof. Gone.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; April 13th, 2023 at 02:35 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:47 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Smallwing let out a whimper as she crouched near the nursery. "I'm to close to giving birth to walk that long!" she protested as cats pushed and shoved.

Sharpbite found his mate Sheepbreeze ( @RedAnger ) Seeing his sister in a panic he screeched. "Smallwing! You need to be safe hurry! Think about the kits!", his voice loud and desperate as he tried to reach his sister. Falling back in a fit coughing from the smoke. "Smallwing..." he coughed lightly. His eyes drooping as the smoke fogged his vision. "Small.......wing." he whimpered. Trying to cough and push his way through the smoky and fiery flames as he went to grab his sister. "Please help!' he wailed weakly to his clan. His eyes locked on his sister.

@Moonraven (If it's cool with you I'm gonna have Smallwing give birth at the river and then die with only 1 kit alive.)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 12th, 2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:50 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

BARLEYBITE

As the scent and taste of the smoke drifted into the camp the warrior in training began to awake. Jumping up almost instantly at the call of his leader. Green eyes taking one look outside of the dens doorway to see cats everywhere trying to escape the camp but only one who he didn’t see sent him into a panic. Dreamlight. Where was she, had she evacuated already, there was no way, was there? He had to find her, not for himself but for her mother. Twilightstar wouldn’t want her daughter burning to death, wouldn’t she. As the warrior inhaled he felt the heat instantly spread through his throat and cause him to start coughing. Pushing through the coughing to call for his mentor.
Dreamlight!?” Eyes now frantically trying to locate the lilac Shecat in the blaze. Exiting the warriors den to try and find her in the crowd once more. Finding his mentors mother much faster than the former. The tomcat rushed towards her almost instantaneously but slowly due to the heavy, dense smoke that filled his eyes and lungs . “Twilightstar! Dreamlight, has she escaped already? Have you seen her?!” The scarred cat turned towards the warriors den once more.

[ Quick Note: Barleybite will not be searching for anyone but Dreamlight and Twilightstar (if they get separated), his goal is to find Dreamlight and then aid anyone else. If he is ordered by anyone but Twilightstar, Fallownose, Cowtuft, or Lightningpaw to do something, it will probably be ignored until he locates Dreamlight. ]

@Moonraven

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 12th, 2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 11:00 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

ryepaw and gingerheart dipped and ran to the evac spot. Gingerheart definitely didn't go into labor and have her kits. She named them and sat.

{ @teddy. @xavier. @Larissa @littlelove - she has finally had her children }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 12th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

COPPERKIT She/They/Him | [OPEN: PLS SAVE HER OR SHE WILL DIE]

Startled awake by the smoke and screaming, Copperkit sat stiffly in her tiny nest, hackles risen, eyes wide. The air was hot and black. She could hardly see a thing; only hear the panicked yowls and scurrying of her clanmates. Her chest burned, forcing her to cough and cough and cough. It wasn't long before the coughing started to hurt, but she had to keep coughing or she couldn't breathe. She didn't want to move, but they couldn't stay here...

With tears running down her russet cheeks, the little kitten braved his way through the smoke, following the orange glow from outside the nursery. Once they reached the exit, their face flooded with horror. A horrified, gut-wrenched cry bellowed out from Copperkit's maw. More tears fogged his vision. They witnessed the streaks of red engulfing the clearing. It roared and crackled at them and their loved ones, burning everything she found beautiful in life. "N-no! S-chuhhuh..stop hurting them!" He sobbed and coughed. What did they do to deserve this? Had they not been kind enough to the earth?

He suddenly felt so alone and small. He had no mama or papa to cry out to, nor any siblings to cower with. Who would even notice her? Copperkit looked around, frantic. He couldn't find a direction to take, the fire was quick to surround him with haste. The heat was intense against his fuzzy pelt, and it was becoming harder for him to breathe. Stars, what was he to do? What happens if it touches him??? "Hh-chh..h...help!" He managed to squeak out into the fiery oblivion, desperate for someone to save him.
Old April 12th, 2023, 11:25 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
basilkit

| @~_LuzNoceda_~ ; @Lillian ; small reminder to ask me before picking up any of my charries |
Basilkit felt teeth meet her scruff. A smell, not of WindClan or the smoke that surrounded her. A new terror gripped her heart. Turning her head just slightly, she saw a rouge. Inhaling. She let out a shrill shriek of fear. "DADDYY!" She couldn't help but call for her dad, wriggling out of the rouges grip. She dropped her lucky feather. Oh, no. No! She had to find it! Scrambling about, she did her best to locate the bright red feather. There!

Basilkit ran to grab the feather, ignoring the heat surrounding her. With a triumphant gasp, Basilkit held the feather in her maw. Now to find-

A burning feeling. Really bad pain. She stole a glance at her tail where the pain came from.. It was on fire. Another shriek. Flailing about. It hurt so bad. What was she going to do?
~~Scorpion~~

(sorry! I'll let you have your kit decide if he wants Scorpion to pick him up or to have Scorpion leave him there and have someone else help him)

Scorpion gasped when the kit got out of her grip and ran back. The kut had dropped the feather it had been holding, and now was on fire. "Kit! Trust me! I will help you!" The sandy tan she-cat tried to tell the kit, but she was finding it hard to talk, coughing and some of her pelt was catching on fire. But she ignored it. Scorpion wanted to get out of here. "Please trust me! I'll bring you to safety!"

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 12th, 2023, 11:32 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

(OPEN- Someone please help her!)

Frostkit felt a wave of fear flood over her, what should she do she fretted as smoke clouded her vision and entered her lungs would she be saved or would she perish to the hungry flames she didn't know but either way she was scared and helpless.

Old April 12th, 2023, 12:06 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours - sometimes I am dealing with my loneliness
My Mood: Confused

Another terrified kit squealed - It was Streamkit, at the fresh-kill pile, trapped by the fire. Soon, Streamkit's squeals completely stopped- something was very wrong!

Last edited by MeadowTail3; April 12th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours - sometimes I am dealing with my loneliness
My Mood: Confused

(Ya'll please help soon - most deaths in a fire occur from smoke and toxin inhalation, and happens before the living thing even gets burned!)
Closed Thread