Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:21 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:19 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:17 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:11 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Pride nailed the landing with light grace as she was thrown from the tom's back. She whipped around, a large frown that turned into a loud snarl at the sight of her brother getting pinned by that insolent piece of garbage. She didn't know who he thought he was, but no one messed with Sloth but her. Pride was so tempted to go after the one the tom seemed so intent on protecting, but her concern for her younger brother and rage. "You don't know anything about us, you piece of fox-dung." Pride snarled at the tom, moving swiftly to place herself in between Sloth and him as her brother recovered. Pride crouched down before darting forward keeping low to the ground, she outstretched her front paw as if going for his head, and then took a sharp turn, darting around Demontail's body to grab his hind leg and pulled hard to knock him off balance.
[/CENTER]
Demontail let out a growl and nudged Citrusflower to flee, but she stayed cowered underneath him. His eyes turned to slits when he heard the cat speak. "Your right. I don't know anything about you, but i know that I live with loyalty and you live like savagaes.", he snapped. The loner felt the cat knock him off balance, but he quickly got up with a snarl. He gave her a bunch of blows on the chest and swung himself around and pinned her to the ground. Citrusflower heard Sloth behind her and manged to get up she nipped the cat on the neck not to hard just hard enough to draw blood.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 29th, 2019, 07:35 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@Okapi @CasperCreates @Venus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[OPEN- can be injured, but it will be hard to do so as he’s a huge cat]

The tomcat let his icy eyes sweep across the clearing, looking for any of his clanmates he could possibly help. Or any Dusk Syndicate rogues and wanna-bes that he could destroy. Shadowclan was in a low place right now, and he was determined to protect it with all of his might. Even if they were currently leaderless. He’d had returning thoughts of simply leaving the clan, he didn’t believe he needed to be there anymore. But he was staying here, for the sake of his clanmates and his few close friends.

---

Rabbitpaw

The sharp, piercing pain that had wracked her body slowly faded into a dull ache that throbbed with every heartbeat as she crouched by the nursery, her bloodied leg tucked against her side and hidden against the wall. She watched with wide eyes as the black and white apprentice rushed off into the fray after Iceheart's words. She must be Iceheart's apprentice, Rabbitpaw thought, attention turning back on the large she-cat who had once more pinned the ginger tom. She needed to find Snowfrost. She wasn't any good cooped up here against the nursery wall, doing nothing but getting in Iceheart's way.

Now!

Yellow eyes flashed as she pushed off the ground with her three good legs, using Iceheart's words as a distraction so she could get away and find her mentor. There was a scuffling sound behind her and she glanced over her shoulder in time to see the rogue's claws reaching for her throat. She gasped, her paws stuttering underneath her as she tried to avoid the tom's claws by rearing her head back. His claws missed her vulnerable neck by a hair, slicing up her cheek and over her right eye instead. The cut was shallow, her eyelid keeping the claws from digging into her fragile irises, but an extensive amount of blood poured from the wound and into her eye, blinding her and filling her nose with the thick, cloying scent. She didn't let that stop her however, and pushed the fierce, biting pain to the back of her mind as she sprinted off into the crowd.

Snowfrost was all the scottish fold could think off as she dashed through the throng of fighting cats, awkwardly dodging swiped paws and bared fangs on three legs as she searched for her mentor with her one good eye. Little did she know she was only putting more distance between herself and the senior warrior in her hunt, and so far she had gotten lucky by not getting attacked herself. But that luck had to run out at some point.

A huge, black-furred leg suddenly appeared out of the dark in front of her, and she couldn't slow down or avoid it quick enough. The grey-and-white apprentice slammed her face into the leg, tumbling backwards in a flurry of limbs as she tried to get back up on her paws. Blood was all she could smell, and her right eye was caked shut in the dark red liquid. She couldn't identify the humongous cat in front of her in the dim lighting, and immediately assumed the worst. The young apprentice hissed menacingly, arching her spine and fluffing out her pelt, trying to look as intimidating as possible - which wasn't very much considering her small stature and injured leg.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 29th, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Dirtfur

"You're fools if you think StarClan will honor you. You have to earn the right for those nine lives! They aren't just given to any cat!" Owlfeather bared her teeth again and aimed a swipe at the tom's nose.
Their blatant disregard for clan traditions was appalling; not that she would expect anything more from a band of wily rogues. Her clan was already struggling with so much, and now this? Lizard-brained outsiders thinking that they could just waltz in and absorb all the perks of clan life? It was an insult to ShadowClan as a whole, and she wanted these fox-hearts out.

While Leaftail had him pinned down, she aimed a few quick blows at his muzzle. She gave Redpaw a look of encouragement and then darted to the pinned tom's friend, striding past in a blink, one paw outstretched, hoping to land a scratch along his flank. She didn't want to listen to any of the nonsense these cats were spouting. They had to show them that ShadowClan remained strong, and that they could not be overthrown so easily.
The rough hindkicks gave the Ocicat a two or three bloody scratches on her golden brown pelt, getting Leaftail off of Griffin’s shoulder. Eternal loyalty? Die then reborn? Living longer? Are these two wanting to become leaders or something? Whatever they want, Leaftail is not kneeling to the two rogues just because they want extra lives! “ShadowClan will not bow down to you fox-hearted rogues, and we never will!” the young molly growled, and saw Owlfeather helping her. She was concerned about the old warrior’s decision to leave the small Redpaw with Phoenix; but her instincts controlled her body, jumping at Griffin again. Her jaw opened ready for biting into the tomcat's ginger pelt.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________
Redpaw let go of Phoenix’s pelt, spatting out ginger fur. He saw Owlfeather’s supportful glints on her amber eyes. Can the tiny apprentice tackled a tall, grown rogue? Probably not, he answered, but is worth a try! The red selkirk rex slid under the tall ginger; then bunched his muscles and jumped at Phoenix, claws ready to scratch the rogue’s ear. StarClan give me hope, he prayed quietly.

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 29th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old September 30th, 2019, 05:09 PM

My Mood: Blah

(Open can be injured but nothing severe (( she is quite big and fluffy )) )

Boulderheart shoved her way through the mass of teeth and claw, barely missing a kick meant for someone else. She spun around trying to figure out what to do in the overwhelming sounds and smells of the battle. She tried to make her way through to the nursery but struggled and nearly gave up.

Old September 30th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Wrath grinned as she heard the she-cat yowling, this was getting her blood flowing. The ragdoll clamped down hard and dare let go. She was expecting to feel claws churning her exposed belly, but it never came. Confusion had her eyes widening when the cat actually manages to flip them over. She relaxed her hold on her as her balance is slightly thrown off, annoyed with herself when the warrior tears herself away. Instead of attack she just puts distances between them. Wrath is back on her feet, that insane smile is back on her maw instantaneously. The pain, the blood, the screaming, this was quite a thrill for her. Normally their targets were weak and spineless, no fun in killing something that doesn't fight back. But these guys! THESE Clan cats knew how to have fun!
"Aw, don't ya wanna play with me?" Wrath cackled, licking her maw. She didn't know where this cat wanted to go and didn't really care, she was going to kill her or die trying. Wrath was pumped, her blood was flow, any pain was just another trigger for her adrenaline to kick in. This adrenaline junky seemed to have a terrifying amount of it. "Fight me! You're way too much fun to just let go." Wrath gave no warning as she launched herself at the she-cat, she wanted to tear up that pretty face of hers.
-----
The tongueless tom could smell so many enticing and mouth-watering scents in the camp of fighting cats, but most of his attention was on the small apprentice that had stopped about a tail length away from him. He faintly wondered if she was a kit at first, but no one would be stupid enough to leave their kit roaming around in this storm. He supposes he could pretend she was a kit, it's been a while since he got to eat one of them. He could smell her fear from where he stood, he took a small step forward when it looked like she was going to bolt. Oh, he hoped she did. He loved running after prey, there was nothing more enjoyable than that. The amused glint in the serval's disturbing yellow eyes died for a moment as he saw the fear turn into something else. Those eyes of hers were rather nice, he was certain his son would like them, perhaps he'd fetch them for him. As the kit sized apprentice took to biting his front leg, Gluttony hissed in irritation, using a massive paw he swats the small cat, sending her flying.
Snowfrost found this opponent rather tedious. The slender feline glanced over the rogue's shoulder, rich blue eyes searching for the familiar pelt of her apprentice with avid concern. She wanted to merely bypass this fight all together to ensure that Rabbitpaw was still at least breathing, yet, she didn't dare give her back to this rogue. Wrath had this look to her, edgy, creepy, crazy. Snowfrost had no doubt in her mind that if she merely 'ran' from this fight, the cat would give chase and even if Snowfrost did find Rabbitpaw she honestly did not want to bring trouble with her. So the Russian blue dug her claws into the earth and curled her lips. She forced her mind to settle and her heart to calm its rapid beats. The faster she concentrated, found a weakness, a flaw, the quicker she could be done with this and find her apprentice.

Snowfrost had to push Rabbitpaw from her head, for the time being, there was a reason Snowfrost did her best to not be overly emotional it often cost her just like it had earlier. The senior warrior narrowed her gaze at the rogue, optics watching her legs over the eyes, ears hearing words but ignoring them. As soon as she saw the muscle bunch and the cat spring, Snowfrost lowered herself so close to the ground her belly touched and glided on nimble paws forward allowing the rogue to fly over her.

She pivoted at the last second, twisting around with astonishing speed and went to leap onto the she-cat's unprotected back. Her claws dug into and sliced whatever they could reach, as her teeth went for the left ear. It wouldn't have been hard to go for the side of her neck, but Snowfrost honestly didn't want to kill this crazy life-threatening cat, she hated death and killing, it made her feel like she was no better than this dreadful rogue. If she could avoid killing or taking a life, Snowfrost would do her absolute best too.

Elfinpaw didn't think she was doing much damage at all to this monstrous cat, as her size, her fangs weren't all that impressive. Perhaps she should be using her claws maybe? As the thought came to mind, her attention had been on damaging the tom, she didn't even see the paw that came flying at her. She felt it connect her frail body, a shrill wailing noise came from somewhere that sounded rather alarming to her ears. It wasn't until she felt gravity pull herself back to the ground, where she landed and rolled rather painful, did she figure out that the noise had come from her as it had stopped when she shut her maw. The petite apprentice laid there on her side, limbs tangled, and head pounding.

She was disorientated, her ears kept twitched rapidly as her senses slowly righted themselves. Pain, hot and blistering, brought wet tears to her eyes as she blinked them away. Oh, great starclan did battling hurt! As something metallic and vaguely well-known pooled into her mouth, she parted her maw to let the bright crimson liquid leak out of it. Her eyes widened to startling saucers at the sight of the blood, her tongue she had bitten it rather hard during the impact.

The sight of her own blood shook something deep inside her causing a violent tremble to shake her body. She inhaled a large breath, gasping at the searing agony that stabbed furiously at her side. Something was wrong with her lungs. Everything hurt like nothing she's ever felt before, still, Elfinpaw rolled to her belly with tearstained eyes, she grits her teeth while letting out a low growl, begging her legs to stand up. She was sure her clanmates were dealing with wounds worse than her, she couldn't just let them down. She had to give her all and fight for her home just like everyone else.
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:19 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidian certainly hadn't planned to get caught up in all of this. It might have been a mistake, but he'd belonged to the Dusk Syndicate once. He felt he owed them some fraction of loyalty, and if this was what they wanted... he'd find a way to handle it. Relax. This is all you have to do. Perhaps he felt guilty for the way he'd left things before, but at least once this was done, he would be done. This was the last thing he'd ever do associated with the Dusk Syndicate, and he thought it was a good way to leave things. He wasn't as focused on the attack as other cats; but he'd never been as bloodthirsty as them, either. He was used to surviving. This was the opposite of a survivor's move, and possibly the dumbest thing he had ever done. Would Calia have been proud of him for this? Absolutely not. Still, he'd live through it anyways.
Iceheart growled as she caught sight of the tom prowling around the battlefield. The huge, black she-cat lashed her tail and circled around him, her fangs bared to reveal teeth already stained with the blood of a different Dusk Syndicate cat. She could sense this tom's apprehension, and it called to her as if he had just asked her to attack him. He was like an anxious piece of prey, without the good sense to turn tail and run. He was hers.

"I took down your pal just fine," She hissed maliciously. "It's your turn, now!" Without another moment's hesitation, she leapt upon Obsidian, using her dense weight to pin him down just as she had done to Hybrid. She dug her hind claws into his back and nipped at his shoulders with sharp teeth. She wanted these mangy rogues out of her clan. She would shred every last one of them!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 1st, 2019, 02:52 PM
that quiet one

A yowl woke Fairthorn from her slumber. She blinked blearily and passed a paw over her eyes, attempting to adjust her vision to the pitch-black of the warriors' den. It must be cloudy, she thought heavily. She lay there for a moment, still breathing the deep breaths of sleep, wondering if the sound had simply been a dream. Her eyelids had just closed again when the sound of another pain-filled yowl wracked its way through her bones up to the tips of her thick, black fur. Well, something's wrong. Immediately, she shot to her feet and sped to the entrance of the den, frantically taking in the dark clearing.

"Great StarClan.." she breathed, eyes narrowing. Cats were fighting each other, and.. a strange scent mingled in the air. It didn't belong to the other Clanners. No, this was different. Something she'd been catching whiffs of for days now, on the pelts of those freeloading loners. Now it was so strong it stung her nose. Anger swelled inside her, burning her chest. What were those crowfood thinking? That they could overthrow ShadowClan? She wasn't sure what their reasons were or who exactly they were, but that could be figured out later. Right now, ShadowClan needed her help! Unsheathing her claws, she stepped out of the den and prepared to fight.

@Fuzzyfeline

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 1st, 2019 at 02:55 PM.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Tired

{open}

Spotmarsh wasn't one to back down from a fight, and this one was no exception. Despite the fact that this was her first real battle- to her, border skirmishes barely counted- she felt no fear as she flung herself into the thick of claws and flying fur. For the first few heartbeats, she was blinded by adrenaline and lashed out at any cat who didn't smell of ShadowClan. But, soon enough, she realized that this wasn't doing much good, and that she was mostly just getting in the way. She leaped away from the throng of battling cats and her piercing green eyes scanned the outskirts for a worthy opponent.
Old October 1st, 2019, 08:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Barreling in with the rest of the rogues, Wolverine bared his teeth as he hissed at the Clan cats. Filthy pieces of crowfood, they didn't deserve this territory, and he was ready to prove that to them. One corpse at a time.

His gazed scanned the clearing before it came to rest on another tom, and he was on the move-- immediately going to lunge for the tom's throat.
@Dust

[closed between us for now, but i'll need a cat to kill wolverine later on ;o!]
( Sorry this is so late ;-; If you're still up for it )

It was inevitable... Acornfall could have seen this coming a mile away. Once the first scream had reached his ears, the senior warrior was up and tripping over himself to get into the clearing. It was absolute chaos.... He must have been too busy watching in horror because it wasn't until the stranger was directly in front of him, lunging for his throat, that Acornfall flinched and reared backwards. The warrior had moved just in time to prevent his opponent from latching straight on, though the others attack had grazed along his throat. It felt like razors had pinched at his skin, managing to draw warm blood from beneath his pelt. As the warrior re-balanced himself, he lashed a single paw forward with a screech.

A guttural hiss left his throat exposing his fangs and tongue. Every hair was on end. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. He kept himself relatively low to the ground, ready to move as fast as he could once Wolverine attacked. Acornfall's eyes blazed with hatred as he tried to lock the other in a threatening stare. He wasn't interested in sharing words of treachery or spite, only spilling blood.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 2nd, 2019, 09:24 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
Grizzlypaw eyes widen like orange twin moons to see him boldly launching forward into her claws not caring of the scathe inflicted on his wildly raged face. She let out a sharp yelp, unable to back up quick enough to dodge his attack and ended up falling down. Pain soared from her jaws as she clumsily landed face, she wanted to screech in what she was feeling and that was anger overflowing, drowning out her fears. How dare a stinking rogue knock her down so easily?! "Fox dung!" she hissed, swatting at his face before fangs sink into her flesh. The rogue's facial expression slowly started to blur out, was she going to simply faint from fear? Pathetic. Breathing heavily her eyes flashed around to see his front legs, unconsciously, she bucked out her hind legs to buckle down his limbs to fall down so she can take the upper paw. Grizzlypaw scrambled up to her paws then strike right behind his neck to disable his movements. Her claws sunk deep into his flesh clinging on like a tick so he'll have hell of a time to get her off. "If you..don't leave," voice muffled, deepening her fangs at every second. "I'll kill you here and now." Amongst fighting this tom an irritating, ominous, cold voice kept speaking in her mind that slowly got louder. It sounded like mumbles yet the word that rung out clearly was: 'kill him, kill him now.' Each chant made everything more tempting. If this rogue runs off, who knows if he'll come back again to attack his clan being more strong and cunning than before?
Envy felt a light burning sensation across his face where the claws had gotten him rather good for such a puny cat. The havana brown was going to pay her back for that. She went down far easier then he had been expected, he assumed this wasn't one of the great warriors clans spoke highly about., disappointing. As her body started to go limp, the havana was momentarily lost, considering he didn't taste as much blood as he would have liked, he didn't kill her. He flinched, feeling one of forelegs knocked out from underneath him, he kept his balance barely but had to let go of apprentice in order to keep his face from connecting to the ground. He let out a low aggravated growl as he felt more pain behind his neck. "Then kill me or shut up." Envy hissed with a crooked smile, the threat of death didn't alarm or bother him as it would a normal cat. He went into every battle, every raid, expecting death, he welcomed him it. Irked with the gnat that refused to release him, Envy twisted to slam the apprentice down on the ground, his weight wasn't massive but would be enough to knock the apprentice off. Once freed, he untangled himself from the she-cat, inklings of red blood leaking from his new wounds. The tom paid no heed to his injuries as he threw himself back into the fray, this time going for the cat's front leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail let out a growl and nudged Citrusflower to flee, but she stayed cowered underneath him. His eyes turned to slits when he heard the cat speak. "Your right. I don't know anything about you, but i know that I live with loyalty and you live like savagaes.", he snapped. The loner felt the cat knock him off balance, but he quickly got up with a snarl. He gave her a bunch of blows on the chest and swung himself around and pinned her to the ground. Citrusflower heard Sloth behind her and manged to get up she nipped the cat on the neck not to hard just hard enough to draw blood.
Pride jumped back to avoid the blows to the chest, having to let go of the tail, wasn't expecting the tom to barrel into her. She let out a frustrating rumble in the back of her throat at being called Savages, this mousebrain was preaching about something he just didn't understand. Just because he was a rogue once suddenly meant he had knowledge on every rogue and loner out there, such arrogance. As Pride found herself stuck on the ground on her back, she arches up to bit into whatever her fangs could find, which happened to be the tom's shoulder, while using her hind legs to batter with long curved claws at the tom's soft belly, she was going to make him bleed, if she couldn't kill him she was going to leave scar and make sure the ground was soaked in his blood as a reminder of what 'savages' could do. Sloth hadn't predicted the molly would hear him, the slender tom winced at the nip to the neck, unconsciously he swung at her with his forepaw without much effort, more concerned about his neck then the battle in front of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Snowfrost found this opponent rather tedious. The slender feline glanced over the rogue's shoulder, rich blue eyes searching for the familiar pelt of her apprentice with avid concern. She wanted to merely bypass this fight all together to ensure that Rabbitpaw was still at least breathing, yet, she didn't dare give her back to this rogue. Wrath had this look to her, edgy, creepy, crazy. Snowfrost had no doubt in her mind that if she merely 'ran' from this fight, the cat would give chase and even if Snowfrost did find Rabbitpaw she honestly did not want to bring trouble with her. So the Russian blue dug her claws into the earth and curled her lips. She forced her mind to settle and her heart to calm its rapid beats. The faster she concentrated, found a weakness, a flaw, the quicker she could be done with this and find her apprentice.

Snowfrost had to push Rabbitpaw from her head, for the time being, there was a reason Snowfrost did her best to not be overly emotional it often cost her just like it had earlier. The senior warrior narrowed her gaze at the rogue, optics watching her legs over the eyes, ears hearing words but ignoring them. As soon as she saw the muscle bunch and the cat spring, Snowfrost lowered herself so close to the ground her belly touched and glided on nimble paws forward allowing the rogue to fly over her.

She pivoted at the last second, twisting around with astonishing speed and went to leap onto the she-cat's unprotected back. Her claws dug into and sliced whatever they could reach, as her teeth went for the left ear. It wouldn't have been hard to go for the side of her neck, but Snowfrost honestly didn't want to kill this crazy life-threatening cat, she hated death and killing, it made her feel like she was no better than this dreadful rogue. If she could avoid killing or taking a life, Snowfrost would do her absolute best too.

Elfinpaw didn't think she was doing much damage at all to this monstrous cat, as her size, her fangs weren't all that impressive. Perhaps she should be using her claws maybe? As the thought came to mind, her attention had been on damaging the tom, she didn't even see the paw that came flying at her. She felt it connect her frail body, a shrill wailing noise came from somewhere that sounded rather alarming to her ears. It wasn't until she felt gravity pull herself back to the ground, where she landed and rolled rather painful, did she figure out that the noise had come from her as it had stopped when she shut her maw. The petite apprentice laid there on her side, limbs tangled, and head pounding.

She was disorientated, her ears kept twitched rapidly as her senses slowly righted themselves. Pain, hot and blistering, brought wet tears to her eyes as she blinked them away. Oh, great starclan did battling hurt! As something metallic and vaguely well-known pooled into her mouth, she parted her maw to let the bright crimson liquid leak out of it. Her eyes widened to startling saucers at the sight of the blood, her tongue she had bitten it rather hard during the impact.

The sight of her own blood shook something deep inside her causing a violent tremble to shake her body. She inhaled a large breath, gasping at the searing agony that stabbed furiously at her side. Something was wrong with her lungs. Everything hurt like nothing she's ever felt before, still, Elfinpaw rolled to her belly with tearstained eyes, she grits her teeth while letting out a low growl, begging her legs to stand up. She was sure her clanmates were dealing with wounds worse than her, she couldn't just let them down. She had to give her all and fight for her home just like everyone else.
Wrath was a little shocked when her paws hit nothing but air, as well as irritated. She preferred head-on battles, cats wrestling and brawling in the dirt, clawing and tearing at whatever they could get. In brute strength against the smaller cat, Wrath was sure she'd win. At the same time, she was somewhat glad that the warrior avoids the attack, she didn't want her fun to be over too fast. Her paws hit the ground and she moves to turn with every intention to lunge at the senior warrior, yet an additional weight on her back catches her off guard. It hurts as claws grip score down her back and fangs rip at her ear. There is pain, but that twisted thrill refuses to leave her as grins manically at the pain and blood that begins to fall to the earth. She lets the cat tear and bit at her however she waits for a few seconds before rearing on her back legs and falling backward to smash the molly below her.

-----
[Open - clan cats are free to interception Gluttony and Elfinpaw]

Gluttony had used a bit more force than he had initially intended to use when hitting the apprentice. He probably should have taken her size into consideration. This really wasn't much of a fight, it was almost more like him playing with a mouse. The serval slowly padded over to the struggling apprentice, mouth-watering at the smells and blood she spat out of her maw. He really did just want to devour her, but he was still a cat and like a cat, he liked to play with his meal before eating. He was still impressed with the fact that she got up after taking such a blow, he supposed she deserved a few more moments of life. He raised a paw, slamming it down on the apprentice to hold her down on her back. His own sickly yellow eyes staring into the ones filled with such determination. He took a seat on the ground, drowning out the cries and calls of the other cats in battle as he sat and just stared. He raised his other free paw, settling all his weight on his haunches, as he slowly allowed his claws to pop out. If he had a tongue and could speak he would of warned the she-cat that this was going to be painful. He didn't have a tongue though, so he merely slowly lowered his claws to her face and began to meticulously rack them over her eyes and lids.

Closed Thread