Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Yesterday 11:45 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Yesterday 11:13 PM

Old September 30th, 2020, 04:58 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Dawnstripe was debating on chasing the kit away when he presented her with a rabbit, a decent-sized one as well. "Maybe you're not completely useless after all." The leader growled as she dipped her head down to sniff the rabbit. It could be stupid luck, but a catch was a catch. "You've redeemed yourself, for now." She scoffed, beckoning the kit to follow her. "You can return to the clan, but I hate your name. From now on you will call yourself Bluekit." She told him, walking off. He caught the rabbit he could carry it.

Dawnstripe snarled, thrusting her hind legs up into the she-cat's belly to try and throw her off. Once she was untangled, she gave her pelt a vigorous shake and hissed at the outsider. "How the hell do you know me?" Dawnstripe has never seen this cat in her life, not to mention only her clan and a few traitors knew about her rank. She didn't like the fact that the cat was giggling either, it made her want to tear out her jugular.
[Be mindful of powerplay and Dawn's size.]

"You want me to take you in because you got tossed aside?" Dawnstripe sneered, unimpressed. Then again, given his age and the fact that he was still alive did speak of some sort of strength. "What's your name?"

"Will I?" Dawnstripe taunted, leaping at the cat, aiming a bit to her shoulder with a vicious smile. She liked the cat's spunk and tenacity, not many outsiders would take her on head to head like this. Her moves could use some work, but Dawnstripe might be able to work with her.
[You can decide what hits and what doesn't hit.]

Dawnstripe had been picking with the voices in her head, discreetly. Madness was coming up with creepily agreeable new ideas for ShadowClan. Sanity was trying to be...well sane and talk them out of the majority of them. They were both merely going around in circles and giving the clan leader a headache. Dawnstripe pushed the voices to the back when a cat entered her den. The scent reeked out an outsider, it had the she-cat letting loose her sharp claws. Her amber eyes bore into the young cat that walked inside her den.

"Duskpaw." She had little memory of this cat, just knew that she had been in the clan. One of Citrusflower's many adopted kits. "You've been gone for so long, I thought you were dead." She got up from where she sat and stretched out her large body. "I do hope you have a reasonable excuse for being absent for so long, if not you can walk your ass back out of my camp. Maybe you'll find your mousehearted mother."
~~~
Yet another cat coming to bother her. Whatever it was, it had better not be something trivial. Her ears shot up as she tried to recall where she had heard that voice before.

"Stormlily." Dawnstripe muttered and frown at the she-cat. She faintly recalled her mother placing the warrior on a patrol somewhere and then her never returning after that. "Is there some reason you up and left ShadowClan?" Her vexed snarl sounded loudly throughout her den.
~~~
Her powerful body flexes as she leaps down from the Shadowledge as she spots the cat walking into camp and to her den. Dawnstripe was going to see about fixing that. She didn't like how cats could come in as they pleased. It took a second to recognize the cat's pelt. "So you've finally found your way back." Dawnstripe took a seat in front of her den, looking down her nose at Creekwind. "Did you get lost like some helpless kit." The warrior looked like dung, she'd be shocked if the eye injury wasn't seriously infected.
~~~
Honestly, where did these cats come crawling in from? Cold, harsh, amber eyes followed the tom limping into the clearing. She had been resting outside her den, keeping an eye on the clan because Madness convinced her that she'd have no room to fight in her den should another cat trying and murder her. "Having fun?" Dawnstripe's tone was semi-controlled as her gaze ran over the Foxwhisperer's wounds. "Where have you been?"
Bracken got hit and hissed at the she-cat "Why you..." before she could finish she pounced and aimed to pin the She-Cat on the ground.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:49 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Bracken got hit and hissed at the she-cat "Why you..." before she could finish she pounced and aimed to pin the She-Cat on the ground.

A little slow, but vigorous. As the she-cat slide into a crouch, Dawnstripe fell on her back, kicking out her hind legs, trying to toss the molly straight over her head. The leader would swiftly roll back on her paws a smile. "Enough." She orders, lashing her tail. "You are funny, outsider gotta name?"

@RussetShade @Mal you two can go ahead and post a start.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 3rd, 2020, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
Outskirts?
Old October 3rd, 2020, 01:40 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

A little slow, but vigorous. As the she-cat slide into a crouch, Dawnstripe fell on her back, kicking out her hind legs, trying to toss the molly straight over her head. The leader would swiftly roll back on her paws a smile. "Enough." She orders, lashing her tail. "You are funny, outsider gotta name?"

@RussetShade @Mal you two can go ahead and post a start.
"Bracken." she said, standing up and shaking her fur. "May I ask yours?"

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old October 4th, 2020, 03:14 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Fox looked around the pine forest. She was near the border and seeking out whoever led Shadow clan. @Undertaker
Old October 4th, 2020, 04:50 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Shock
Apearence: black cat with green eyes
Personality: Calming pretty kind rude alot.
Mention me: @Undertaker

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; October 4th, 2020 at 04:51 AM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

Name: Bolt
Rank request: Apprentice
Reason for joining: Shadowclan was the least soft-hearted of all clans.
Call me: @Bolt

Last edited by Wildstripe; October 4th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Name: Lacemaker
Rank Request: apprentice
Reason for Joining: Wishes to rejoin the clans, but has been gone for long enough she probably needs to be retaught.
Extra: I adopted her from Zesty Mango, who had role played history as a SkyClan cat under the name of Cranberrypaw
I want her to join as an apprentice, but shortly into her training, she'll realize she's pregnant from before she joined. She'll eventually reluctantly join the nursery to nurse them, but once they're weaned, she'll go back to training.
She will probably find a way to manage motherhood and training.

@Undertaker

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 5th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker +
[Sorry for taking so long! I was waiting for my Gathering roleplay to end so I could make the timeline match up!]

Whitepaw made his way proudly through the territory, eyes narrowed as he padded through the pine forest, his paws gentle on the pine-needle laiden ground below him. He kept his instincts sharp as a loner, never knowing when he would be attacked at the slightest of moments.

Making his way around a tall tree-trunk of a former Pine-tree, he found himself catching a fresh Shadowclan scent, unlike his musted old Shadowclan scent which had slowly started to fade into that more of a wanderer or loner. He got into a calm seat, waiting to be spotted by the cat, staying in a quite obedient posture, knowing that crossing into the borders of a clan was strongly against the Warrior Code.

Character Site is in the works.
Old October 5th, 2020, 05:10 PM

Name:Shadowheart
Rank request: doesn't matter
Reason for joining:
I want to get experience with higher ranks