by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM

Old October 5th, 2020, 07:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

At the mention of herb patrols, Shrewpaw who was beginning to feel somewhat cofident in his ability not to bring back stuff that killed cats bounded over. He'd looked for stuff like.......twice now? That was PROBABLY more than anyone else. Except Ebonyfang of course. And THAT meant he could be REALLY helpful. He only knew the sticky stuff, honey, the sun flowers and the sleep seeds. Maybe Ebonyfang would teach him something else? He hoped so. Herbs were cool! Not that he wanted to be a medicine cat. They couldn't have a mate! And he didn't like THAT idea at all! Foggybrook was more important to him than a life of plants! @The Ink Demon
Old October 5th, 2020, 08:18 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @The Ink Demon ]

The frosty tom looked towards the center of camp is the resident medicine cat apprentice yowled on about patrols. He stood for a second, watching as a few cats began to approach. Talonstone had almost literally just returned from dawn patrol, but he supposed that he might as well make himself useful again. It wasn't like he anything better to do. The tom looked on for another moment before finally making his way towards the other felines wanting to help gather herbs. His hesitation wasn't due to any reluctance in working with herbs - presuming that he would be chosen, it would his third herb-gathering patrol in two moons, actually - but because Ebonyfang wasn't really his favorite cat. It wasn't that the tom had ever done anything wrong to him. He just... rubbed at Talonstone's fur the wrong way, for whatever reason. Regardless, the large tom was open for yet another patrol.
Have a wonderful day!
Old October 5th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Ebonyfang looked at all the cats who had arrived and wasn’t too impressed with all that showed up. He would take it though as at least there were some cats willing to, because if they weren’t he would have assigned cats himself for an herb patrol. The medicine cat apprentice scanned each cat to see who would be joining each other. He knew who he was going to be put together.

(patrol 1)
“Lynxdusk[ @Lynxpaw; ] and Adderfang[ @Rani; ] you two will go to Icy Heartlands. There you can find fake cobwebs. They look just like cobwebs and work just the same.”, he meowed. He waited a few moments to allow them to get all of that in before turning to the next cats.

(patrol 2)
”Talonstone[ @bmkmb; ] and Russetpaw[ @Rani; ] you two will go to Moonlit Grove to find dandelion and poppy seeds. Just be careful and don’t go near the spot where Icestar’s buried or you might have trouble from Dawnstripe. She don’t want anyone near that section, but herbs grow really well there.”, Ebonyfang meowed. The tom took a breather. ”If you don’t know what a dandelion looks like, their yellow flowers. Poppy seeds are found in green bulb type plants.”, he finished.

(patrol 3)
Ebonyfang turned to Shrewpaw. He was saving the best for last. ”Shrewpaw[ @gs29513; ] your with me and we’re going out to look for some marigold flowers and some honey.”, he meowed. The tom turned to all of the cats who were assigned. Once everyone was gone hm and Shrewpaw would leave to start theirs.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 5th, 2020, 04:33 PM
You're stuck with me

COOL! He got to go with Ebonyfang, and find even MORE cool stuff! With a happy little hop, Shrewpaw was up beside his friend. This is going to be great! he chirped, trying to be happy. He wanted desperately to be but..........it was hard sometimes. He WANTED to be fine, liked, nice, but it was just so hard when life was so sad. Why couldn't life be more happy? DISAPPOINTING! Shoot. Now all his good mood was gone. Quickly trying to pep himself back up again, he closed his eyes and thought about Foggybrook. That always seemed to work. @The Ink Demon

Last edited by gs29513; October 5th, 2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

With a calm nod the warrior stood and left following after her partner quietly heading out to do her task.

( @The Ink Demon you've accidentally tagged me for Russetpaw just letting you know!)

Last edited by Rani; October 5th, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 06:44 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Undertaker --

She had been dreading this... not exactly looking forward to it either. But, the report had to be made and well, she'd done a good job and there was nothing Dawnstripe could criticize her for. Food had been caught, good catches even, and they'd done nothing less than what their task had been. So heading straight for the leader after depositing her catch, that involved no less than a massive pigeon, a sparrow and two shrews. Her legs were still crusted with the mud she'd gotten stuck it but otherwise everything was fine. "Prey's filled... up. Dangers... of deep... mud in certain... places but... prey seems to be... flooding back... in." There done. But she stayed where she was, waiting for the leader to dismiss her. Backlash was going to come for sure if she didn't wait, as it could clearly be taken as a sign of disrespect if she did so, although she did hold barely any respect for the current leader.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @Undertaker ]

Windstrike padded back into camp, shaking the scent of the border out of his fur as he took in the more pleasant smell of his clan. Glancing around for a moment, he spotted Dawnstripe and padded over, hoping to get this over without ruffling any fur. While he loved drama, he wasn't stupid enough to mess with a leader. "The Thunderclan border was normal enough. There wasn't any prey near by it but there also weren't any cats scented either," He said, trying to look unnervous as possible, "As for my patrol mate Stardust, they failed to report to duty during any time of the patrol."

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 6th, 2020, 03:32 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Undertaker ]

The frosty warrior internally thanked the guardians that his fur was mostly waterproof, or else he would have appeared drenched in front of the leader, which he did not wish for in the slightest. Had it been an eventful patrol? He supposed that it could be worded in that manner. No, from his previous patrol experiences, this one had turned out quite bland. Bland, meaning that no cat had almost died for once. Talonstone had been fortunate this time around, for nothing disastrous had occurred.

He padded into camp, fur without the slightest trace of water, and scanned the clearing for his leader. The large tom dipped his head subtly upon spotting the powerful she-cat, regardless of whether she was looking in his direction or not, then approached. "Dawnstripe," he greeted respectfully. "The patrol went well. Prey is abundant near the stream; the waters are still shallow. Should you ever plan tasks centered around bodies of water, Sparkpaw and Finpaw are now capable of swimming."

He had subconsciously raised his gaze to match Dawnstripe's during the length of his report, it seemed, and he saw no point of evading it now that he was done, either. Talonstone waited patiently for his leader's response, unwavering. He was of a lower status than the intimidating she, of course, but that not mean that he had to face her like a coward. The warrior suspected that the brown feline would find that distasteful, actually.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; October 6th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar twisted her head as Batblind acually retuned and with a successful report. There was mud clinging to her with did catch her interest for not longer than a second. The way she talked with the pausing was irritating after listening to a few words. It was hard gritting her teeth and not snapping out insults at the warrior. Dawnstar hated any type of weakness and cats with disabilities were simply consider weak within her book. If she didn't need her eyes, Dawnstar felt like she should carve them out of her head. The blank staring with little blinking was also vexing. The dark brown feline could taste the blood in her mouth as she worked out her inner frustrations. Mother said play nice, so nice she was trying to be.

"I'm surprised that you managed to catch anything, you exceed my expectations at least." That as good as it was going to get with Dawnstar. "You may go." She was going to have to work on limiting her time with the cat, lest she cause Batblind bodily harm just for looking at her.
@Arie

Windstrike, easier to deal with. He also ways looked like he itching for a fight. She might have to see about taking him up on sparring when being a goody four paws got to her head to much. He did a very good job of control his facial expression, she could still smell the uneasiness coming off him, however. He was a ShadowClan warrior, she should so no fear or apprehension not even to her.

A loud hiss ripped itself out of her chest as soon as she was given the news that Stardust had failed to report. Another cat who has simply up and deserted ShadowClan? If Dawnstar saw her any time soon she'd make sure to give her a good ear shredding, literally.

She wanted to ask him if he had smelt any scents near the border, yet recalled that mother had said something about ThunderClan needing them in the future. If she was wrong she was going to be ticked off about it. The whole reason she was being good was because she might be in another clan's debt sooner or later. "Nice work, I'll tear Stardust apart later if I see her." She dismissed the tom with a dip of her chin.
@Pepperkins

Talonstone, Dawnstar still wasn't certain about him. She was more certain with him than most of her clanmates considering his loyalty to her mother. Yet, that didn't automatically mean she'd gain that same loyalty. Dawnstar was not Icestar. She was going to make sure her clan and the others understood that very quickly.

The leader flickered her ear in acknowledgment and listened to his report. As he explained something about water, her eyes lit up and dulled in a mere blink. Swimming, she had never thought of bother to teaching ShadowClan to swim, they weren't meant for it and they weren't fish. Yet the more she twisted the thought around in her head, the more her voices whispered and screamed their own thoughts, the more she could see the appeal of it. Perhaps there was more to ShadowClan, more they could learn, more they could build on. The possibles were endless after all.

"I'm not going to even ask how that happened." The side of her maw lifted in a half smile as pictured to ShadowClan apprentices flopping around in the water. She was strangely pleased to find the tom was meeting her gaze without flinching, she didn't smell any negative emotions coming from him. She could see why her mother seemed to like him. She could use him if he prove as loyal to her as he was to her mother.

"You've done well. I'll see about using the steam in the near future." She let him go with those words.
@bmkmb

So two hunting patrols and one border, she had not heard anything from the WindClan border patrol nor the RiverClan, both borders were the ones she wanted eyes on the most. Gleampelt [ @Neon Lights ], Doeflame [ @gs29513 ], and Silvermist [ @~dust~ ] she'd have to make sure to remember their failure and deal out punishments later. As for Dogsnarl [ @Beau ], she was just a disappointment. She had such high hopes for her. Dawnstar would need to look elsewhere.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:02 AM
You're stuck with me

A bit out of breath, Doeflame approached Dawnstar. By the look on her face, she had been correct about annoyance. Yikes. Maybe they should have just done it quickly and got back. Quickly, before the leader could start yelling, she mewed Sorry it took us a long time. There was no sign of Windclan, but we wanted to make sure we marked the border very strongly, as it appears that while we were gone, they entered our territory. The whole area smelt of them. Not fresh, but it was there. Hopefully that didn't upset her to much. She herself had been surprised by how much Windclan smell was around. @Undertaker @~dust~ @Neon Lights

Last edited by gs29513; October 10th, 2020 at 06:02 AM.