Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:34 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 06:19 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:12 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: wilderness explorers, let's go! [open to apprentices!]

Ospreypaw purred in joy when his question was answered, "I can't wait to see it when they are here!" his tail flicking back and forth in joy. He made sure he kept up with the group as he watched his surroundings.

When he heard if they knew the hunting crouch he raised his tail like he was raising his paw before he went into the crouch he knew, making sure to keep his body close to the ground but not close enough to brush the frosty grass beneath him.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
As all of the apprentice's save for a few practiced their crouch, Redhawk let out a purr. Looking to Wolfpaw and Cherrypaw the warrior slid into a crouch of her own, making sure tail was still and her chest was low to the ground but not brushing it. "You'll want to s-step quietly, m-making sure that y-you place y-your paws on ssss-soft spots when you can - avoiding t-t-twigs, leaves, anything t-that would alert the p-prey to you." To demonstrate the somali slid forward with light steps, keeping her belly off the ground and tail low but levitating off as well. Her movements were fluid and as she reached the end of her demonstrated walk she stood and glanced back at Wolfpaw and Cherrypaw with a smile. "Practice m-makes perfect, a-and the best t-thing to focus o-on when hunting, o-outside of the p-prey, is keeping y-your balance while a-a-also keeping y-your paws l-light."

Nodding to the tom to try practicing if he wished, Redhawk glanced around at the others. Featherpaw was doing well, as was Dogpaw. "Keep your t-tail down, just bbb-barely off t-the ground," Red corrected the older apprentice as she used a paw to gentle lower the apprentice's tail. "T-That's good, Featherpaw. K-Keeping your eyes o-o-on spots where you c-can put your p-paws without m-making any n-noise is the k-key." Maneuvering her way around the group the warrior came to stop beside Beetlepaw and Sheeppaw. "Try to keep y-y-you legs t-tense and step f-forward one f-front paw at a t-time." Hopefully with that advice they would not be as wobbly as they appeared.

Ospreypaw had a pretty good start to one and Red was quite impressed. "Good w-work, Ospreyp-paw. Try a-and see i-if you can m-move forward w-w-with that c-crough." Getting into the crouch and actually sliding their paws forward would be the next challenge faced. As she parted her jaws to say something else, perked ears caught the voice of Silverpaw - asking about the poison. Redhawk winced a bit but looked towards the young apprentice. She hadn't been here when it seemed as though the majority of it had been happening, but she knew the stories. She knew how well acquainted RiverClan was with poisoning. "From w-what I know of RiverC-Clan," she began, deciding how exactly she wanted to go about this. She didn't want to scare them, but they deserved to not be treated like kids - like how she and the rest of her generation had.

"...Yes. A-Admittedly, I have b-been gone f-from the Clan for s-s-some time. But... I w-would not be surprised i-if they had." There was a bit of misty wetness gathering in her eyes as Red swallowed nervously. Even as a warrior, RiverClan still made her fur crawl. "T-They are n-not a Clan of h-honor. They r-rely on poison t-t-to win their b-battles. That is p-part of the r-reason I don't w-want to take you all t-t-too close to them. I d-don't... I don't t-trust them. And n-neither should any o-of you." A hard lesson, yes, but an imperative one.

Wanting to move on before she let a tear fall, Redhawk tried to blink away the look and forced a small smile (ignoring the way her legs shook slightly as she tried to dispel the memories in her brain and forget the way her sister wasn't here to turn and bury her head into anymore). "We'll b-be moving a-along to Willow's R-R-Rise now. You're w-w-welcome to p-practice your h-hunting c-crouch on t-the way t-t-there." Stars, she felt shaky all over now. Before this she had shoved her own emotions down about RiverClan but as they got brought back up to the surface, Red whirled around and started to lead the group through the trees at a pace where they could practice their crouch if they wished to. Her legs still shook and she clamped her jaw tightly closed, doing her best to breathe in and out as she led the patrol on.

After awhile of walking, they finally were coming up on Willow's Rise, and Redhawk slowed a bit. She would wait for everyone to catch up, maybe ask any hunting questions they had before diving into their next landmark.

Current Landmark:
Just outside of Willow's Rise

To Be Visited:
Haggard Ruins
Intermission - Battle Refresher
Thunderglade [WindClan Border]
Herondive Hollow [Not Visit but discuss]

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove
Smallpines [discussed, not visited]
Cattail Pond [discussed, not visited]

next post: 12/19 or 12/20
@Katiethewolfchild @peppermintbubble. @BEAR. @GhostlyStarfinder @perseus. @Ravenswings @lesbianism @rudolph

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw watched and nodded*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 18th, 2023, 06:15 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Event [#event]

Redhawk
As all of the apprentice's save for a few practiced their crouch, Redhawk let out a purr. Looking to Wolfpaw and Cherrypaw the warrior slid into a crouch of her own, making sure tail was still and her chest was low to the ground but not brushing it. "You'll want to s-step quietly, m-making sure that y-you place y-your paws on ssss-soft spots when you can - avoiding t-t-twigs, leaves, anything t-that would alert the p-prey to you." To demonstrate the somali slid forward with light steps, keeping her belly off the ground and tail low but levitating off as well. Her movements were fluid and as she reached the end of her demonstrated walk she stood and glanced back at Wolfpaw and Cherrypaw with a smile. "Practice m-makes perfect, a-and the best t-thing to focus o-on when hunting, o-outside of the p-prey, is keeping y-your balance while a-a-also keeping y-your paws l-light."

Nodding to the tom to try practicing if he wished, Redhawk glanced around at the others. Featherpaw was doing well, as was Dogpaw. "Keep your t-tail down, just bbb-barely off t-the ground," Red corrected the older apprentice as she used a paw to gentle lower the apprentice's tail. "T-That's good, Featherpaw. K-Keeping your eyes o-o-on spots where you c-can put your p-paws without m-making any n-noise is the k-key." Maneuvering her way around the group the warrior came to stop beside Beetlepaw and Sheeppaw. "Try to keep y-y-you legs t-tense and step f-forward one f-front paw at a t-time." Hopefully with that advice they would not be as wobbly as they appeared.

Ospreypaw had a pretty good start to one and Red was quite impressed. "Good w-work, Ospreyp-paw. Try a-and see i-if you can m-move forward w-w-with that c-crough." Getting into the crouch and actually sliding their paws forward would be the next challenge faced. As she parted her jaws to say something else, perked ears caught the voice of Silverpaw - asking about the poison. Redhawk winced a bit but looked towards the young apprentice. She hadn't been here when it seemed as though the majority of it had been happening, but she knew the stories. She knew how well acquainted RiverClan was with poisoning. "From w-what I know of RiverC-Clan," she began, deciding how exactly she wanted to go about this. She didn't want to scare them, but they deserved to not be treated like kids - like how she and the rest of her generation had.

"...Yes. A-Admittedly, I have b-been gone f-from the Clan for s-s-some time. But... I w-would not be surprised i-if they had." There was a bit of misty wetness gathering in her eyes as Red swallowed nervously. Even as a warrior, RiverClan still made her fur crawl. "T-They are n-not a Clan of h-honor. They r-rely on poison t-t-to win their b-battles. That is p-part of the r-reason I don't w-want to take you all t-t-too close to them. I d-don't... I don't t-trust them. And n-neither should any o-of you." A hard lesson, yes, but an imperative one.

Wanting to move on before she let a tear fall, Redhawk tried to blink away the look and forced a small smile (ignoring the way her legs shook slightly as she tried to dispel the memories in her brain and forget the way her sister wasn't here to turn and bury her head into anymore). "We'll b-be moving a-along to Willow's R-R-Rise now. You're w-w-welcome to p-practice your h-hunting c-crouch on t-the way t-t-there." Stars, she felt shaky all over now. Before this she had shoved her own emotions down about RiverClan but as they got brought back up to the surface, Red whirled around and started to lead the group through the trees at a pace where they could practice their crouch if they wished to. Her legs still shook and she clamped her jaw tightly closed, doing her best to breathe in and out as she led the patrol on.

After awhile of walking, they finally were coming up on Willow's Rise, and Redhawk slowed a bit. She would wait for everyone to catch up, maybe ask any hunting questions they had before diving into their next landmark.

Current Landmark:

To Be Visited:
Haggard Ruins

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove

@Katiethewolfchild @peppermintbubble. @BEAR. @GhostlyStarfinder @perseus. @Ravenswings @lesbianism @rudolph
// Why’s Willow’s Rise called that? Silentpaw asked, a confused look on her face. //
Old December 18th, 2023, 06:26 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 14/100 - @GhostlyStarfinder
Featherpaw puffed her chest, pleased at Feathernose and Redhawk's praise. She'd been a good hunter in her old territory - she hoped she could be just as good in her new one. "Thanks!" she mewed, feeling a little less nervous than before. There was no way Cloudpaw would get his warrior name before she did!

They followed Redhawk to their next location, thinking about the different types of prey they might catching in ThunderClan. Mice, voles, birds...
"How do you catch a squirrel?" Featherpaw asked, half to themself. Surely the things would just run up a tree if you spooked them... They knew that the other warriors called ThunderClan squirrels, but surely they didn't actually climb trees?

Last edited by lesbianism; December 22nd, 2023 at 02:25 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:31 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw nodded. She was quite embrassed thought she was doing her best to hide that fact and mostly because she hadn't noticed that her tail was sticking out, not actually because it was sticking out. When Redhawk mentioned that RiverClan relied on posion to win their battles Dogpaw was barely able to hold back a hiss. Ugh Riverclan! They had posioned cattail pond! Ugh she hated RiverClan and she hadn't been planned on trusting any cats from RiverClan anyways! That was be stupid. Very very stupid. Once it was time to leave Dogpaw followed Redhawk. She did practice moving silently while in the hunting crouch a bit during the walk while making sure her tail wasn't sticking out thought she would uncrouch and walk at a quicker pace for a bit before recrouching whenever she thought she might be about to lose her place near Redhawk, in order to stay as far ahead of Beetlepaw, who was once again lagging behind as possible. When Redhawk stopped walking Dogpaw decided to practice her hunting crouch. This time, the half-blind apprentice made sure that her tail wasn't sticking out, as it had been the first time.

Beetlepaw nodded, following Redhawk's instructions when she corrected her posture She wasn't sure about practicing the hunting crouch thought she noticed some of the other apprentices were doing it simply because she was so much smaller than them and would have trouble keeping up. She decided to practice a bit, as she knew Feathernose would make sure she didn't get separated from Redhawk and the rest of the apprentices. As soon as she and Sheepaw caught up to Redhawk she continued practicing the hunting crouch while she waited for Redhawk to continue on.

When Beetlepaw changed her posture Sheeppaw copied her sister. Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw in the hunting crouch thought the deaf apprentice wasn't being very quiet... In fact, she was being the opposite of quiet. Not that she was aware of how loud she was being, as she was completely deaf. Once the leading warrior stopped Sheeppaw continued practicing the hunting crouch.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 21st, 2023 at 12:24 AM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw watched Redhawk carefully as she demonstrated the crouch. Since everyone else was taking the time to do it, he lowered himself into one - trying to do his best to mimic her paw and tail placements. Some more practice and playing with having light pawsteps might do him wonders, but as of right now they didn't have much time to explore that. Maybe he could set up something around camp for practice purposes..

He gritted his teeth at Silentpaw's question. "With how many cats got sick, they must've poisoned more than just the pond. Bumba stopped us from huntin' around there 'n it just got worse." He had no love for those rot-hearts, and no interest in engaging with them meaningfully. If they were destroyed, the world would be better. [ @Ravenswings since he spoke @ silent but dw about responding ]

He didn't actually know the story behind Willow's Rise, his understanding very minimalistic. He was silent as he awaited Redhawk's instruction.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:55 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Event [#event]

Redhawk

Current Landmark:

To Be Visited:
Haggard Ruins

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ beetlewing ✰
╭─────╮
they/them ✰ stutter ✰ tc ✰ 22 moons ✰ tags ; none
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
with a yelp, beetlewing realized they were late for the apprentice event, and dashed off with an amused purr at themself. ' here t-to help! ' they called.

[ sorry 4 short post ;w; ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; December 19th, 2023 at 07:56 AM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:09 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Ospreypaw nodded, his tongue stuck out slightly as he started to stalk forward, trying to not move his body to much as he did so

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 20th, 2023, 11:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She wasn't sure where Feathernose was as Redhawk turned to look over her shoulder, making sure that she hadn't lost any of the apprentices. Springpaw seemed to still be at the meadow, and though she worried for leaving the medicine cat apprentice alone, she was older than a regular apprentice and with her position had likely been out on her own before this. So she was grateful when Beetlewing appeared to supervise, offering the tom a dip of her head.

Her gaze then drifted to Featherpaw, who asked a good question. The shakiness was starting to subside the further away they moved from their shared border with RiverClan. "They c-can be tricky. Often t-times they will t-try to climb trees t-to escape - approaching t-them from a d-d-downwind position to hide y-your scent is a g-good start. Sometimes if you're r-really sneaky, you c-can climb a-after them up t-trees." Running from branch to branch proved easy in a forest as thick and lush as ThunderClan's, though not much of the Clan hunted like that anymore. Redhawk enjoyed it at any rate. "I can t-teach you, if y-you'd like." She offered a small grin to Featherpaw as she extended the offer to the apprentice.

Looking over now to where Dogpaw was, Red gave her an approving nod. "That's i-it! Keep
pr-racticing."
Loud noise coming from where Beetlepaw and Sheeppaw were had the warrior wondering if the latter was aware of the noise she was making. Looking to the apprentice, Redhawk smiled softly. She would perhaps correct it at a later time, maybe do a one-on-one follow up with all of the apprentices here so she could make sure they got in the necessary skills.

Having been unaware that hunting had been called as off-limits near the pond (but not surprised) Red turned to listen to Wolfpaw as he spoke. Sympathy for those who had been affected by this poisoning tugged at her heart and she nodded. That had been a good decision, to stop hunting at the pond. But if it was all over the territory... she couldn't imagine the stress it must've put on Bumblestar's shoulders. ThunderClan's history with RiverClan and their poison was a messy one, and it was no surprise it put every cat on edge.

Most of the apprentice's were practicing their hunter's crouch while others had stopped when she did, so Redhawk made the rest of the way near the large, billowing willow tree. Underneath were several mounds - some with moss and foliage growing over and around them while others appeared newer. "This is W-Willow's Rise," she introduced the landmark to the apprentices, turning to look at them as she heard Silentpaw's question. "It used t-to be called the W-Weeping Willow, b-but was renamed t-to Willow's R-Rise. The C-Clan voted t-to change it, so t-that it honored t-those who have f-fallen as Th-hunderClan warriors and r-rise to the r-ranks of StarClan." The details were still clear in her mind, during the meeting in which the gravesite had been renamed. To her it was a better name, and she was glad that the Clan had come together to come up with it.

"T-The marks in the t-trunk there are from c-cats who perished in a f-fire many s-seasons ago." She glanced from the apprentices and padded closer to the trunk so that they could get a better look. The fire had been well before her time, but she recalled hearing many stories about it and the bravery of many ThunderClan cats during that time. She also remembered being told how it was RiverClan that had come to their aid - but given the current climate, chose to not comment on it.

"A-any questions before we m-move on?" Red asked, looking back to her group with a soft smile and perked ears ready for any questions. After this would be Haggard Ruins (which she wouldn't bring them super close to), then the last two borders, and then back to camp! Everything was going smoothly, thankfully.

Current Landmark:
Willow's Rise

To Be Visited:
Haggard Ruins

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove

next post: 12/22 or 12/23
@Katiethewolfchild @peppermintbubble. @BEAR. @GhostlyStarfinder @perseus. @Ravenswings @lesbianism @finley.exe

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread