Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:38 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:33 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:21 AM
Blaze's Character QnA
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2021, 08:58 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Frostpaw glanced back at Bouncepaw. "I think there's a shrew," he whisper-shouted excitedly. Turning back toward the prey, he crept forward, his tail waving high in the air. With a waggle of his hindquarters, he leaped forward into a thicket where the scent was coming from. The undergrowth collapsed under him and his eyes darted around, searching for the shrew. @ChillCat @Fletcher

Old April 11th, 2021, 07:58 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur

Silentpaw really really wanted to be the one to catch the squirrel! But she didn't really have much hunting experience yet, so she would have to be super careful. She flicked her tail to show she understood.
;Hopepelt;
The she-cat smiled at the apprentice. She knew this would be fun, and she was right!

@Fawnhearted

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.

Last edited by Lavender'fur; April 11th, 2021 at 08:00 AM.
Old April 11th, 2021, 03:44 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Aw nuts, Lilypaw wanted her to get the squirrel! Silentpaw was lucky she picked up on the signal in time, so when the squirrel ran up to her she slapped a paw down on it. Not realizing she actually had to kill it for a bit, the poor thing struggled until Silentpaw put it out of its misery with a neck bite. "I did it!"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 11th, 2021, 04:11 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Aw nuts, Lilypaw wanted her to get the squirrel! Silentpaw was lucky she picked up on the signal in time, so when the squirrel ran up to her she slapped a paw down on it. Not realizing she actually had to kill it for a bit, the poor thing struggled until Silentpaw put it out of its misery with a neck bite. "I did it!"
"Good Job!", Lilypaw added smiling. Turning towards Hopepelt she added "A LITTLE HELP?".

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 12th, 2021, 01:57 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Lilypaw stalks a squirrel nibbling a treenut on the ground, twitching her ear she directed to her teammates that she was gonna chase the squirrel in their direction. Lilypaw glanced at Silentpaw to make sure she understood.
@ChillCat @Lavender'fur
Quote:

;Hopepelt;
The she-cat smiled. They had caught something!
"Do you know what to do when you catch a bit of prey?" she mewed.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 12th, 2021, 07:12 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Lavender'fur @Fawnhearted

Silentpaw didn't know. But I've seen Wolfstrike do it! "Bury it!" Wait. I think I'm forgetting something. "And...thank Starcats! Thank you, Starcats!"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 12th, 2021, 07:48 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
@Lavender'fur @Fawnhearted

Silentpaw didn't know. But I've seen Wolfstrike do it! "Bury it!" Wait. I think I'm forgetting something. "And...thank Starcats! Thank you, Starcats!"
;Hopepelt;
The warrior nodded to Silentpaw.
"Do you how to do it?" she mewed. "Maybe Lilypaw could show you?"

@Fawnhearted

Old April 12th, 2021, 09:25 AM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post
;Hopepelt;
The warrior nodded to Silentpaw.
"Do you how to do it?" she mewed. "Maybe Lilypaw could show you?"

@Fawnhearted
Lilypaw finally freeing her paw from the hole pounded over. Catching the last few words she nodded. "Yeah sure! If you need help I don't mind, but try to do it yourself, after all your almost a warrior right?", she said encouragingly to the young apprentice.

Old April 12th, 2021, 05:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

Finchwhisker was not at all impressed by the form and technique of a majority of these brats, yet he couldn't entirely blame them. Some of them were quite literally hunting for the first time in their lives, and therefore relying on pure instinct and observance, so he actually commended them for taking the initiative to build up their skills.

In other news, the natural complexities of the terrain combined with the skill level of the apprentices were already proving to be a challenge for the groups, but why not spice things up even further? Prior to starting the hunt, the deputy had set up various traps throughout different parts of the territory. Nothing too complex and nothing severe enough for anyone to wind up in the medicine den, though that would have been quite amusing to see. Rather, just a few smaller things that might conjure up a bit of a sudden scare or deliver some mild and temporary pain. He eagerly awaited some interesting reactions as some of the groups drew nearer to the locations of the traps.

The wheel of fate has decided which type of prey you catch!

{ @Fierceclaw @jayfeather21 @hope }
Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud track down a mouse.
[Optional Prompt: The apprentice who catches the mouse accidentally sets off a trap. It drops several spiders down onto the group! They may be harmless, but they're quite creepy-crawly!]

{ @Fierceclaw @Bread @spade }
Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound catch the scent of a lizard.
[Optional Prompt: The lizard crawls into a hollow log that has been lined with stinging nettles. The poor apprentice who reaches in for the lizard will be met with a jolt of quick pain!]

{ @Fletcher @MooingPanda @ChillCat }
Bouncepaw, Frostpaw, and Scorchstrike discover a rat.
[Optional Prompt: One apprentice catches the rat, while the other accidentally sets off a trap. A trip-wired tendril sends clumps of dirt and mud raining down and into everyone's pelts!]

{ @Fawnhearted @ChillCat @Lavender'fur }
Lilypaw, Silentpaw, and Hopepelt track come across a rat.
[Optional Prompt: The ground is... fake? After catching the rat, you proudly continue onto a strange patch of ground. There, a shallow ditch has been covered over with leaves to seem as though the ground below is solid.]

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 12th, 2021, 05:10 PM
pastel king

(Okay I am NOT volunteering to fall in a hole again XD)

Lilypaw helped Silentpaw bury the prey and asked "Where should we go next?" to the apprentice and warrior.

Closed Thread