Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:42 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:35 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by lionparty25
Today 05:34 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 04:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Who let the Dogs Out [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
This was it. There was no going back now. Not that he wanted to, obviously. The tensions were building every heartbeat longer that they waited here in the shadows, with the thrill of a vicious fight looming on the horizon. If he'd accounted for everyone correctly, they should all be present right now, though he didn't trust that no one had bailed on the way out of camp. Turning briefly to face the attack patrol, Finchwhisker lowered his voice to a deep whisper, not wanting to attract the attention of the pack before they were in the proper position. "Everyone ready? Make sure you've organized yourselves into groups. We'll attack when I give the word. Any last-minute questions? Ask now, or die later." He prayed nobody would ask anything. They'd discussed plans prior to leaving camp, so if any of them hadn't been paying attention or had come late, they were practically doomed.

While waiting for a response, his eyes scanned the darkened forest, searching for the first sign of the "bait" cats and, of course, the pack itself. He didn't have a clue how far away the runners were, or about how much time they had left before the pack got here. They just had to be prepared to spring into action at literally any possible moment. If they screwed up this initial attack, it would be absolute chaos from there. The entire plan would fall apart, and he was NOT about to let all this strategy go down the drain.

@ChillCat @Stormpoppy @Neko Dontera @~Fierceclaw~ @ShadowWing65 @Quickpaw @-Skyfall-
Moonshadow crouched, tense, and senses on high alert. Did he really have to ask?

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:32 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw crouched close to Cloudheart, his partner. Smokepaw was slightly trembling. He was a bit scared.
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
This was it. There was no going back now. Not that he wanted to, obviously. The tensions were building every heartbeat longer that they waited here in the shadows, with the thrill of a vicious fight looming on the horizon. If he'd accounted for everyone correctly, they should all be present right now, though he didn't trust that no one had bailed on the way out of camp. Turning briefly to face the attack patrol, Finchwhisker lowered his voice to a deep whisper, not wanting to attract the attention of the pack before they were in the proper position. "Everyone ready? Make sure you've organized yourselves into groups. We'll attack when I give the word. Any last-minute questions? Ask now, or die later." He prayed nobody would ask anything. They'd discussed plans prior to leaving camp, so if any of them hadn't been paying attention or had come late, they were practically doomed.

While waiting for a response, his eyes scanned the darkened forest, searching for the first sign of the "bait" cats and, of course, the pack itself. He didn't have a clue how far away the runners were, or about how much time they had left before the pack got here. They just had to be prepared to spring into action at literally any possible moment. If they screwed up this initial attack, it would be absolute chaos from there. The entire plan would fall apart, and he was NOT about to let all this strategy go down the drain.

@ChillCat @Stormpoppy @Neko Dontera @~Fierceclaw~ @ShadowWing65 @Quickpaw @-Skyfall-
Shadepaw smirked at the words of his mentor, Finchwhisker sure did know how to give a good pep talk. The young apprentice then crouched down readying himself for the battle to come

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

A big lumber basset hound dog shook out his floppy ears as he watched the pups bark and bay at just about everything that moved. Two squirrels, a coon, a hare, some young rabbits, and an unusual amount of toads and frogs were resting in a large pile waiting for their master to come and collect. A large Weimaraner sat on the basset hound's right and two younger Weimaraners were rolling on the ground nearby her, her daughters. A male Redbone Coonhound was sniffing around a nearby tree before marking it. The smallest dogs within the pack, three terriers and four beagles, were running frantically and back and forth barking at pretty much nothing, stuck on leashes. Unlike the other members, the newest pups were still learning the rules and often strayed out of bounds.

A loud command from their master shut everyone up and gain the whole pack's attention. A few choice words had the pups sitting and staying as the master took off their leashes. Calling the basset hound, the old alpha trudged over, with a pat to his head, a loud, long howl exited the brute's maw, as if their tails were on fire, the pack set off in groups, pups took point, the long-legged brown females right behind them, followed closely by the coonhounds, and basset hound at the rear. It was time to do some hunting.

@~Fierceclaw~ @AntiAngelic @Papaya @Quickpaw [runners I set it up, keep it moving along otherwise I'm going to skip the runners and have the pack collide in the fighters in a different way.]

@Sparrowsong and Co. [Got it thank for the update, go ahead and jump in

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 7th, 2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:49 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

“Let me know when to fight.” Swiftpounce told dawnstar. (Is he in her family yet as adoptive son?)
@Undertaker

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 8th, 2021, 06:04 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

A big lumber basset hound dog shook out his floppy ears as he watched the pups bark and bay at just about everything that moved. Two squirrels, a coon, a hare, some young rabbits, and an unusual amount of toads and frogs were resting in a large pile waiting for their master to come and collect. A large Weimaraner sat on the basset hound's right and two younger Weimaraners were rolling on the ground nearby her, her daughters. A male Redbone Coonhound was sniffing around a nearby tree before marking it. The smallest dogs within the pack, three terriers and four beagles, were running frantically and back and forth barking at pretty much nothing, stuck on leashes. Unlike the other members, the newest pups were still learning the rules and often strayed out of bounds.

A loud command from their master shut everyone up and gain the whole pack's attention. A few choice words had the pups sitting and staying as the master took off their leashes. Calling the basset hound, the old alpha trudged over, with a pat to his head, a loud, long howl exited the brute's maw, as if their tails were on fire, the pack set off in groups, pups took point, the long-legged brown females right behind them, followed closely by the coonhounds, and basset hound at the rear. It was time to do some hunting.

@~Fierceclaw~ @AntiAngelic @Papaya @Quickpaw [runners I set it up, keep it moving along otherwise I'm going to skip the runners and have the pack collide in the fighters in a different way.]

@Sparrowsong and Co. [Got it thank for the update, go ahead and jump in
Nightfur took the first dash, thinking about what Whitepaw explained. From the spruce tree to the stream. He ran as he felt massive paws racing right towards him, his paws barely able to keep himself on the ground every pawstep it took. Alright, Skyleap, you're supposed to be here, don't mess this up!

@Quickpaw

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old May 8th, 2021, 07:05 AM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

(@Undertaker You’re welcome, okay.)
Buckpaw glanced up at his mentor with excitement, trying to hide any fear deep within himself. As he heard faint howls in the distance growing louder and louder by the moment, Buckpaw got into a pouncing position and unsheathed his claws, heart pounding. This was it, no turning back now.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old May 8th, 2021, 08:33 AM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw crouched close to Cloudheart, his partner. Smokepaw was slightly trembling. He was a bit scared.
~Cloudheart~

Cloudheart sighed. Great. This apprentice is scared. I really thought he'd be a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiAngelic View Post

Nightfur took the first dash, thinking about what Whitepaw explained. From the spruce tree to the stream. He ran as he felt massive paws racing right towards him, his paws barely able to keep himself on the ground every pawstep it took. Alright, Skyleap, you're supposed to be here, don't mess this up!

@Quickpaw
~Skyleap~

Skyleap saw Nightfur running twoards her with dogs right behind. For a small moment she wondered if this plan would work, but Nightfur was almost to her, meaning that she would have to run soon. She took a deep breath before Nightfur got to her. Then, she ran. She wanted to look back to see if Nightfur was okay, but she could feel the dogs' slobber wetting the end of her tail. So, if she were to look back., the dogs would probably bite her head off. Skyleap stopped herself from thinking of things like that. Soon, Icy Heartlands was getting closer and Skyleap looked around for Whitepaw. She couldn't see her and hoped that she hadn't backed down. She wouldn't do that, Skyleap was the nervous one. Especially because the dogs were slowly gaining on her.
@~Fierceclaw~

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 8th, 2021, 08:54 AM

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw was pacing in her spot and she pricked her ears when she heard paws thumping towards her. She turned her gaze to the sounds and spotted Skyleap with a pack of dogs behind her. Bracing her paws, Whitepaw shot forward to take the pack from Skyleap and Whitepaw ran as fast as she could to the next spot where she knew the attack was waiting. Whitepaw felt hot breath on her back legs but she kept running.
Old May 8th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadepaw could hear the dogs getting closer with every heart beat, this was it the time was finally coming for him to prove he was warrior material.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Closed Thread