Today 08:18 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:16 PM

Old January 26th, 2021, 10:34 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Illicit grinned. He had gotten through her shell. Now he just had to dig deeper. He doubted anyone had ever managed to crack her open and find out her true personality: a scared, frightened, insecure girl who didn't know what to do. Who had to rely on her big brother. He stared at her, judging the moments it took for her to have her panic attack, then watched as she quickly sealed herself back up. The smile, it faltered. Dang, it had to be hard to keep that up all day. Illicit knew that he couldn't do it - he could have it on for an hour at most, then it disappeared. "Yeah, we're gonna make it serious," he replied. "Now, c'mon, manipulation training. Scorchstrike! Darling, get over here!" He flicked his tail and sauntered off, expecting Darkpaw to follow him.

// posting order; @S t a r , me , @ChillCat
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; January 26th, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old January 26th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

@gs29513
@Minty
@Exis

Thorn'Claw was impressed but he was NOT going to show it, yes Shrew'paw did well but he just didn't... care. Letting out a small yawn, he blinked and flicked his tail in annoyance. Would this session end soon? Hopefully so.

-------
Sorry this is short and crappie, I'm doing school at the moment c(-_-c)

Last edited by elaif; January 26th, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old January 26th, 2021, 01:36 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike listened to the strange cat and followed. "So...what about social stuff will we be learning? I'm not good at that sort of thing, so I can't get cats to do what I want." Why would they? Scorchstrike didn't exactly have attractiveness on her side, with her missing half face and large scars. Self confidence was also a big part in socialization, and that didn't exist in her brain. @S t a r @Cobra
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 26th, 2021, 02:18 PM
oh, how i love you..

Oh, and there they went. Snapping to it, she padded after Illicit. She put up her smile again and looked over at the warrior with them. Her name was.. Scorchstrike? Oh stars, she looked cool! Scars seemed to litter the warrior's pelt and although half of her face seemed to be missing.. she was very pretty! Darkpaw grinned at Scorchstrike, "I think you could do it! I might not be able to.. but you can!" Scorchstrike was clearly a seasoned warrior considering all the scars and such. Darkpaw didn't have a single scar on her dark-colored pelt, let alone any "manipulation" experience. Wait, was that when you convinced other cats to do things for you? Oh, she definitely was going to be terrible at this. Why did she need to learn this though? She'd never needed to.. manipulate.. before, why would she need to now? Hmm.. maybe she should ask Blackie that later.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 26th, 2021, 02:27 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit stared at Scorchstrike resentfully. Honestly, he was hating this right now. Practically the only reason he'd shown up was to support Haze - nothing else. And now he had to talk to his idiot sister and some weird baby? This was not ideal. "Scars are not a sign of successful battles, they are a sign of lost battles," he snapped. There. That would show the two mollies - Darkpaw that scars weren't the coolest, Scorchstrike that he thought she was incredibly dumb.
Illicit turned around to face them, a little ways away from the rest of the group, then titled his head upward to look at the canopy. He brought his head back down and looked at the pair. The cat towered over both of them, considering he was enormous, and he enjoyed the little bit of leverage it gave him. "Do as I say, not as I do," he meowed. "That's the first thing you should repeat to yourself before you begin to manipulate somecat. It shall be a short of mantra. Later, you will come up with one's of your own to motivate yourself, but right now this is what we are sticking with. Any questions?"
[ @S t a r @ChillCat ]
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; January 26th, 2021 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 26th, 2021, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Skykit limped through the blackness, and soon her eyes adjusted to see the cat figures all tussling and conversing around her. She was unsure what was happening, and if she was asleep or not, but she had remembered something about... traning. "H-hello? Is this.. the training place?"
(Open)

"Blub" Said the fish. "right."
said the other fish. "THE HECK???" Said the human who heard the second fish speak english.

Last edited by BubbleFish~; January 26th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.
Old January 26th, 2021, 11:28 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Fern | @Exis

The frosty warrior had wandered away from his section of the training grounds... not from lack of diligence, but because no one was there. Blackhaze must've had his paws full with whatever lessons the feline was teaching. If Talonstone was irked with the lack of participation on his side of the clearing, then he made no comment. He scanned the area for the mafia leader, only pausing upon hearing a pitiful voice.

"Yes," he replied, watching the three-legged kitten warily. "Wait here."

With the ghost of a scowl, Talonstone called, "Blackhaze! Did you seriously invite a kit to join your mafia? What do you see in... her?" Honestly, he'd thought that the warrior had more sense that this. "Not even true warriors of the Foreverdusk pick their apprentices that young," he added in veiled exasperation.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:48 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze padded over to Talonstone, nodding to the warrior in respect. “Well I believe that as long as we don’t stray into hurting her, she’ll be ok. Plus, if what harm could we really do to her. I’ll be watching to be sure no harm comes to her, unless you wanted to do that?” he asked with a smile in the direction of the kit. Truly, age wasn’t on his list of concerns, rouges learned to dinghy from when they were born. Dawnstar herself didn’t seem too concerned with it. He wondered though, if he would ever take it too far.
@bmkmb @Fern

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 27th, 2021, 07:26 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(idk why everyone is so MEAN to my characters XD ) @S t a r @Cobra

Scorchstrike didn't want to get on anyone's bad side here, but she just couldn't resist being a little mean. "Yes, I do have a question. Did you fight 2 huge dogs and live to tell the tale? I don't think you did, but if I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be corrected." Scorchstrike's mental health may be a little off the rails, but she wasn't stupid. Illicit was half right though, scars weren't fun.
"And by the way, I beat one dog." she said, her tail brushing over the large scar on her flank. Scars weren't always a sign of lost battles, more often than not they were a sign of being able to keep fighting even when you were injured.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; January 27th, 2021 at 07:26 AM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 08:12 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Fern | @Exis — [apologies for breaking posting order; just needed to get this in real quick]

It wasn't that he had anything against early training. After all, he himself had gathered a handful of kittens for a personalized sparring session. However, he valued tradition, and kittens waltzing around the Foreverdusk didn't exactly scream normal; the kit didn't even scent of the shadows.

Though, his main reason for challenging Blackhaze was because his entire point was to talk back and keep the deceased tom in line. It was somewhat relieving to let out his more negative emotions without consequence; something he could only ever do beneath the infinite sunset.

Talonstone didn't watch over kits. Apprentices, he didn't mind, but kits? They were bad news for him. He cast his gaze back towards the she-cub and ordered, "Name, reason for joining, and preferred supervisor." The frosty warrior would rather Blackhaze keep his eye on her, but his former attention might've given the kit a false sense of security with him. Hopefully not, but kits were naive like that, disappointingly enough.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; January 27th, 2021 at 08:13 AM.