Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old October 16th, 2018, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: :~ Ever After High Roleplay ~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Aster smiled. "Red is nice too." Aster said, voice soft and thoughtful. "Cougars are awesome. one of the biggest cats who can purr. Also? The cubs are adorable." Aster felt like a boy in awe at meeting his favorite band. He knew what every word he wanted to say, but his mouth felt like cotton.
Aster's face tinged with pink at Lucy's compliment about his clothes, and he chuckled. "Aww..thanks. Your clothes are cute too. They suit you." he winced at the obviously bad pun. "Ouch. I am horrible at puns." he hissed.
"Royal or Rebel? Hmm... I classify myself as a Rebel. but my bloodline demands that I'm Royal. The truth. I want to be a Rebel... but I'm too scared of my story to try. I've heard of what happens when people go off the book." Aster's voice trembled, and he made his feet follow Lucy.
Tell her the truth, Aster. The worst she can do is laugh.
No! Don't! You're the Snow Prince, it's in the job description: Must be brooding and secretive.
That's not what you want... is it?
Aster wondered if Lucy could hear him screaming at himself in his head, and in one hundred percent honesty, he didn't really mind. He just wanted to feel less alone. He had been told stories about people who went off their page, shaped and tailored like a glove to fear going off the beaten path. His mother had wanted a glove for a son, and she had surrounded him with people who'd accomplish it.
"L...Lucy? Can... can I ask you something?" Aster nearly smacked himself as he caught up to Lucy completely, feet falling into step with hers.

(Yeah. We can't do anything to risk our ship. And Aster wouldn't think of her as creepy! In fact, I'd think he'd be glad that she cares enough to see what he was really thinking, and be happy to know she wants to know if he's doing as okay as he says he is. That's the question he's about to ask her. If she can help him with the stress and the ice dilemma. And he'd TOTALLY be up to helping with her stress. Pet cuddle sessions!
Besides, the first step towards healing is admitting you need help!)
(( Aster doesn't need any healing. He just needs some loving <3. I will protect our ship with my life. ))

Lucy grinned from ear to ear. "Nah, don't worry about it. I happen to be terrible at puns too, though I love 'em." Lucy tried to keep pace with Aster as Aster caught up to her. It wasn't too difficult; she was a vampire, and it was in their bloodline to be very fit. If they were tooo.... lazy, they wouldn't be athletic enough to change into bat form and fly. They got most of their nutrients from the blood they drank, and that gave them extra physical powers. The problem Lucy was facing was that she couldn't make herself walk too slow. Giving up, she let Aster attempt to keep pace with her.
Hm? Lucy thought, noticing Aster was in a thoughtful position. What's he thinking about? Ehm, not that it's any of my business.... *cough cough SHIP cough cough*. Lucy decided not to wonder too much about it, listening to what Aster had to say instead. "Oh, by the way.. uhm.. Thank you. For saying my clothes 'suit' me." Lucy smiled at him for a couple of seconds before continuing. "Oh. I've never really faced that problem, seeing as my parents... uh.. *I cant think of any story ideas!! XD rip* didn't really do much. They met on a cruise ship, married,*stealing Dracula & the fam's story* and now sit at home lazily. They can't even change into their.. uhm.. bat form. Enough about me, though. What exactly happens in your story? Not to seem rude..." Lucy blushed a light pink at the last sentence, feeling uncomfortable but at the same time safe because Aster was at her side. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. What am I feeling!?
Lucy turned to look at him after he finished speaking. Her face grew gentle yet serious. "Of course. You can ask me anything." Lucy grinned at him, unable to keep the no-fun expression on her face that existed for a little bit less than 2.34 seconds.Like um.. *cough* to be your *cough* girl *dramatic coughing*.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 16th, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 08:25 PM
wanna play a game?

Default Re: :~ Ever After High Roleplay ~:

bump~
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 17th, 2018, 09:15 PM
wanna play a game?