by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2018, 06:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: August Gathering

Grassleg trotted into seastones with his head kinda low the scowl permanent and clear on his face his eyes looking over the mass of cats who were talking amongst themselves then his eyes landed upon the leaders it sure didn't look good ...hopefully everything will run smoothly this time . The grumpy tom look to side at gingersplash a fellow clanmate that was his partner for the gathering . He never knew much about her , maybe this time he could get some information . "crowded isn t it?" the white tom asked with a grunt he was never the polite one when he was in a conversation but he really didn't care. His yellow eyes then settled upon a calico she cat who was looking rather uncomfortable in this mass making him raise his eyebrow " wonder what her problem is. This is a time of peace after all " he meowed sarcastically. I wonder how splitpaw is doing ? He's probably hiding in the apprentices den ... splitpaw was his apprentice that he promised to himself that he was gonna make him a great warrior . He did give the young tom tough love but it was for his own good.
Basilwish flicked her ears her eyes darting from left to right at every cat on seastone grounds she was keeping her guard up , she wasn't gonna let anything bad happen to her. The calico swished her tail repeatedly , she was sitting hunched over her green orbs showing unease even her stomach had a sinking feeling . Judging from the past gatherings and with how Riverclan is now she didn't know if she or her apprentice were safe ,yes she had an apprentice her name was Shadowpaw , she was trying to pick her out of the mass but she couldn't . Which made her even more worried . The she cat felt someone starring at her and looked over her shoulder to the left seeing two felines one white and one ginger colored making her twitch her nose what do they want??.
@*Lazy Carrot*

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 18th, 2018, 06:57 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

"We'll find out soon." Mistburr raised his head once more, looking towards his own leader. He wondered what Passionstar would say about his decision to wait before picking a deputy, or if he'd even be able to fit it in between possible accusations against RiverClan, and maybe even their own clan! He pitied whatever clan could possibly be targeted this time around, not wanting to gang up on a clan, or have his own clan be in danger of the same. Anger could easily muddle any cat's future vision, even a wise and capable leader could fall victim to their own temper.
Snowstep just stared at the leader and began to feel a rage growing in her about Riverclan and Skyclan for them yelling at each other for reasons that are just wrong.

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[ OPEN ]

The ebony she-cat once more found herself attending a Gathering. Her green hues darted around with excitement. Despite all the tensions, she still thought she could make friends in other clans. It wasn't the best idea, but she loved talking to cats, loved testing her boundaries, and she really wanted to find someone she clicked with. She felt left out seeing other couples prance around, she wanted someone of her own to prance around with too! Even if that meant breaking the Warrior Code.

~~~

Treetiger crept her way along the ThunderClan warriors. Once more, she was at a Gathering. She hated Gatherings. Henry hated Gatherings. However, she had to obey Passionstars request to attend so here she was, hiding in the midst of ThunderClan. She was praying for no interaction, so she sat, hunched over, head low, with her ears back. Her green hues would dart around as paws moved around her, not daring to look further up than the paws at other cats.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 18th, 2018, 07:08 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr was definitely tense, given the situation, but he still held hope. Grousestar had formally started them off in as calm a tone as possible despite the obvious animosity in the air. He was handling the situation well, at least so far... The silver tabby just waited for someone to respond to his request for an order of announcements. He'd noticed the questioning glances towards the stones that their leader sat upon, the other leaders and deputies silently questioning ThunderClan's lack of a deputy. It would be soon enough... There'd be a deputy soon, he was sure. "Maybe there'll be some new apprentices, hm?" He could see that Snowstep was rather upset, and tried to cheer the molly up. At least if he couldn't, he'd at least change the subject.
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:12 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr was definitely tense, given the situation, but he still held hope. Grousestar had formally started them off in as calm a tone as possible despite the obvious animosity in the air. He was handling the situation well, at least so far... The silver tabby just waited for someone to respond to his request for an order of announcements. He'd noticed the questioning glances towards the stones that their leader sat upon, the other leaders and deputies silently questioning ThunderClan's lack of a deputy. It would be soon enough... There'd be a deputy soon, he was sure. "Maybe there'll be some new apprentices, hm?" He could see that Snowstep was rather upset, and tried to cheer the molly up. At least if he couldn't, he'd at least change the subject.
"I really dont think so." Snowstep said trying not to let the rage out.

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:17 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr wasn't quite sure what else he could say. Snowstep didn't want to look at the positives, it seemed. "Well, it's not too bad... Grousestar's started off well, hasn't he?" He didn't want to mention Fallenstar's wry little comment prior to Grousestar's arrival, and part of him hoped that none of the leaders had caught onto it. It wasn't the best opening, but what else could Fallenstar say? He was in a tough position, quite a few of the leaders stood against him, and he knew it. Or at least Mistburr assumed that he did. The ebony tom seemed just as uneasy as the others, so it had to be true, right?
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr wasn't quite sure what else he could say. Snowstep didn't want to look at the positives, it seemed. "Well, it's not too bad... Grousestar's started off well, hasn't he?" He didn't want to mention Fallenstar's wry little comment prior to Grousestar's arrival, and part of him hoped that none of the leaders had caught onto it. It wasn't the best opening, but what else could Fallenstar say? He was in a tough position, quite a few of the leaders stood against him, and he knew it. Or at least Mistburr assumed that he did. The ebony tom seemed just as uneasy as the others, so it had to be true, right?
"No he has not started off well." Snowstep said rage burning in her

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr blinked, surprised at her response. Sure, Grousestar was tense. Everybody was tense, but he was still being polite. Nobody had fired off at any clan yet, even if Mistburr thought it was inevitable. Snowstep was acting like it had already happened. "Well... Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt, Snowstep. He's doing what he can." Thinking poorly of a cat would skew one's perception of them, so Mistburr did his best to view whoever he could as their own being. Grousestar hadn't even done anything to make him angry, yet. The SkyClan leader was simply beating around the bush.
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:34 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr blinked, surprised at her response. Sure, Grousestar was tense. Everybody was tense, but he was still being polite. Nobody had fired off at any clan yet, even if Mistburr thought it was inevitable. Snowstep was acting like it had already happened. "Well... Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt, Snowstep. He's doing what he can." Thinking poorly of a cat would skew one's perception of them, so Mistburr did his best to view whoever he could as their own being. Grousestar hadn't even done anything to make him angry, yet. The SkyClan leader was simply beating around the bush.
"But in the past Skyclan wasnt that good and isn't still.." Snowstep said

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:42 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr glanced at the collection of SkyClan cats, mulling over what Snowstep had said. SkyClan had their own issues, and so did every other clan. With bickering leaders, there'd always be issues. Her attitude towards the other clans wouldn't help them bond. "Views like that won't help any of us," he mumbled towards the snowy she-cat, eyes focusing on the SkyClan leader as he spoke. "We should assume the best before the worst. Assuming the worst will just drive us all apart." The clans would always be divided in some form, and that was the point, but would StarClan really approve of disconnection like this?
Closed Thread