Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 01:52 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:49 AM
"How do I say sorry?"...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:49 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:36 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:13 AM

Old March 16th, 2019, 06:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Brackendawn started a bit when he mentioned a Leopardshine, but she shoved down her questions for later. "Yeah, of course we're still going hunting." Her eyes softened and she stood up. The female licked his ears comfortingly. "Don't worry, I won't," she reassured Tigersnap. Brackendawn turned and walked out of camp, expecting Tigersnap to follow. As soon as she made it outside camp, she stopped and took a deep breath, relishing the warm weather and fresh scents.
Tigersnap smiled wide at that and stood up with renewed energy and excitement , he bounded after brackendawn like an excited apprentice with his tail swishing . The tabby skidded to a halt as he made it to the feline and started walking within step with her "fish , mice or squirrel today ? To be honest I've kinda Od on fish this past moon so...." he meowed as he scanned the territory . "think we'll ever get an apprentice ? " He asked ,to him they were different from kits, they have the opportunity to be formed into great warriors like him. He thought he was ready , he knew he was ready, heck he was one of the best and fiercest warriors of this clan! Or atleast he thought so. There can be a cat who may top him but he's never seen anyone try. He relished in knowing that, knowing that he was one of the top dogs aside from the leader and the shaman and captain .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 16th, 2019, 07:11 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Twigblaze nodded. "That's great!" He meowed. 'Let's hope she doesn't accidentally forget.' He snorted to himself, his friendly smile returning in a few seconds. "I bet you'll be really good when you finish your training!" The skinny tom said gingerly.
Breezepaw finished her fish and licked her lips in case there were left overs. "I hope so." She said with a sigh.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Tigersnap smiled wide at that and stood up with renewed energy and excitement , he bounded after brackendawn like an excited apprentice with his tail swishing . The tabby skidded to a halt as he made it to the feline and started walking within step with her "fish , mice or squirrel today ? To be honest I've kinda Od on fish this past moon so...." he meowed as he scanned the territory . "think we'll ever get an apprentice ? " He asked ,to him they were different from kits, they have the opportunity to be formed into great warriors like him. He thought he was ready , he knew he was ready, heck he was one of the best and fiercest warriors of this clan! Or atleast he thought so. There can be a cat who may top him but he's never seen anyone try. He relished in knowing that, knowing that he was one of the top dogs aside from the leader and the shaman and captain .
Brackendawn began walking, keeping an eye and ear out for prey. Her nose twitched as she took in the scents. "I think right now we'll just go for anything." Although she loved fishing, she wanted to do some land hunting at the moment. Her ears twitched at Tigersnap's question. "Yeah, eventually. I think having an apprentice would be a big responsibility, but one that I'd take gladly. It would be nice to have some cat that I could teach to be kind and caring, but could also kick some serious tail if they had to," she purred with the last sentence.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Brackendawn began walking, keeping an eye and ear out for prey. Her nose twitched as she took in the scents. "I think right now we'll just go for anything." Although she loved fishing, she wanted to do some land hunting at the moment. Her ears twitched at Tigersnap's question. "Yeah, eventually. I think having an apprentice would be a big responsibility, but one that I'd take gladly. It would be nice to have some cat that I could teach to be kind and caring, but could also kick some serious tail if they had to," she purred with the last sentence.
the tom laughed with a nod "yeah , mine will be as if their a real tigerclan warrior ! A cat worthy of the title ." he purred then puffed out his chest "but not stronger than me of course. I don't want my apprentice to think their in charge .after all who's teaching them how to fight ?" he added as pride quickly mixed in. Tigersnap nodded at brackendawn "alright , wanna go separate ways and meet up or we corner something ?" he asked just to make sure.

Old March 16th, 2019, 08:25 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Galenight walked into the clearing. She watched as cats pass by, going in and out of dens and entrances. Galenight stretched out her muscles. She padded up to the medicine den so she could check if the wounds she got yesterday is healing up nicely. "Just got a scratch from a unpleasant rogue. Mind if you can help Birchspirit?" She asked. She sat down waiting for an answer.
@The Mad Katter
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; March 16th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 10:16 PM
White

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Birchspirit padded out of his den. It was a sunny day, and he wanted to take a relaxing walk. The night had been rough, and his ears were still ringing. The tom blinked a few times and spotted Cedarpaw. He padded up to the apprentice. "Good morning, Cedarpaw. Would you like to take a walk with me?" he asked, tilting his head quizzically.

(do you have any preferences on who would be a good mentor for Cedarpaw?)
《Cedarpaw》

Agender | They/them | Trainee
――――――――
They glanced up at the Shaman, giving a small nod. "Sure," they murmured, leaning down to pull out one last piece of moss in their plume of a tail before standing and giving themself a quick shake, letting their now-mostly-clean fur puff out a bit.
Hopefully he didn't see the state of my fur before... they fretted silently, ears flicking backward and twitching self-consciously. In all honesty, they didn't know why their first instinct when self-conscious was to flick and twitch their ears back. They'd been doing it their whole life; starting when they were a kit and had been corrected in their hunting crouch. That must've been when they were about a moon old and had began venturing out and exploring camp...
They blinked, startling themself out of their thoughts and shrinking back in their fur. Stop doing that, they chided. Stop thinking too much and getting distracted.
"Sorry," they apologized softly, glancing down at their paws.

{I can't say I do. Anyone would work as long as they are accepting of Cedarpaw's identity; they'd need a mentor that accepts and respects that touchy aspect of them}
Old March 17th, 2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko*Wolf View Post
Galenight walked into the clearing. She watched as cats pass by, going in and out of dens and entrances. Galenight stretched out her muscles. She padded up to the medicine den so she could check if the wounds she got yesterday is healing up nicely. "Just got a scratch from a unpleasant rogue. Mind if you can help Birchspirit?" She asked. She sat down waiting for an answer.
@The Mad Katter
(Birchspirit is away right now)
Old March 17th, 2019, 01:05 PM

@Pluto ; Brackendawn
Brackendawn laughed at Tigersnap's boasting. She nodded, then paused, a mischievous gleam in her green eyes. "If you think you're so great, let's see who can catch the most prey. The one with the biggest pile wins."

@TheMajesticWhite ; Birchspirit

Birchspirit watched Cedarpaw, his eyes glinting with concern. The apprentice behaved differently from the others. They acted almost scared.....but it was different from normal fear. The shaman's heart swelled with sympathy as they apologized. "Hey," he meowed gently. "There's nothing to apologize for." He flicked his tail towards the entrance. "Come on, let's go. It'll be nice to get out for awhile." He began padding away, stopping to look back and make sure Cedarpaw followed.
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
@Pluto ; Brackendawn
Brackendawn laughed at Tigersnap's boasting. She nodded, then paused, a mischievous gleam in her green eyes. "If you think you're so great, let's see who can catch the most prey. The one with the biggest pile wins."

Birchspirit watched Cedarpaw, his eyes glinting with concern. The apprentice behaved differently from the others. They acted almost scared.....but it was different from normal fear. The shaman's heart swelled with sympathy as they apologized. "Hey," he meowed gently. "There's nothing to apologize for." He flicked his tail towards the entrance. "Come on, let's go. It'll be nice to get out for awhile." He began padding away, stopping to look back and make sure Cedarpaw followed.
Tigersnap raised his eyebrow at brackendawn and had a smirk which was followed by a chuckle "I don't think I'm great. I know I am great ." he meowed with the same gleam in his eyes . " challenge accepted sweetheart . Everyone shall see my greatness today . The king of the forest !" he meowed as he puffed his chest out .

Old March 17th, 2019, 09:50 PM
White

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

《Cedarpaw》

Agender | They/them | Trainee
@TheMadKatter
――――――――
They fought the urge to flick their ears back again; to them, there was something to apologize for. Getting distracted wasn't good. It was something dangerous that shouldn't happen, and it needed to be apologized for if it did. They told themself this a lot to the point they truly did believe it.
Of course, it would never be spoken aloud to another. The trainee thought that their own opinions held little value and others mostly don't care. Why would they? Surely the thoughts of a simple apprentice don't matter.
The feline looked up as they heard the Shaman begin to pad away. They took a quick moment to inhale and calm themself, eyelids closing before they followed after Birchspirit.

Last edited by TheMajesticWhite; March 18th, 2019 at 07:32 AM.