by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2019, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: May Gathering

{Open to all!}
Nervously, Cherrypaw looked for someone to talk to. She hoped they wouldn't hurt her. She was really scared, since it was her first Gathering.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
{Open to all!}
Nervously, Cherrypaw looked for someone to talk to. She hoped they wouldn't hurt her. She was really scared, since it was her first Gathering.
Mistpaw a grey furred apprentice with blind blue eyes trotted to the gathering, she was a Windclanner. She hated being twitchy and scared easily. She hated the scent of all the clans mixed together. It frusterated her knowing that she was a coward and a fearful apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:42 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Airabelle - Kind of forgot this for a few hours ahaha, - Remember... Raven's blind. ||

As the coal black tom made his way down the way from the pine forest, in the middle of the group, he picked up loads of strange scents. It was obvious that it was from the other clans and he recognized the scent of Thunderclan, Riverclan and Windclan. They weren't last to arrive but they we're on time. Which was good. The blind tom walked slowly across the clearing pausing now and again to make sure that he was steady on his feet and that there were no stones or pebbles or branches in his way that would make him trip. With roughly 2 moons of complete darkness Ravenvine had gotten used to it. Or as used you can get when you once had the gift of sight. It was strange for him though, to be without his loyal Tuftbreeze at his side. She was the one he could always count on to make sure that there were none of those forbidden creatures near him. Making sure to choose a spot that was as far away from the trees as possible the tom settled down, resting his face on his paws, staring at nothing but listening to the paw steps of others and scenting the scents of the different clans. Hearing paw steps coming closer to him, the tom sat up, his scared face facing away from where he had the idea the other cat was coming from.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[OPEN TO APPRENTICES; GROUP RP WELCOME!]

As Owlpaw made his way in with the crowd of Windclan felines, his eyes glimmered in awe at the Seastones - this having been the first time he attended a gathering. All the other times he had been too young, or simply to immature. Maybe. Though that didn't matter! He was here now and he was ready to witness the gathering for himself, not listen to the chatter of the queens. Squeezing unceremoniously through the crowd of warriors, elders, and everything inbetween, Owlpaw decided on a sandy outcrop near a couple other felines that could have also been apprentices. With a soft giggle, the brown apprentice wiggled the sand in between his toes.

[OPEN TO ANYONE!]

Ah.. Seastones. The smell of the sea was always relaxing to Hazelflower, not to mention how it was open like the moor. Come to think of it, this would have been her first gathering since she left the nursery! Now that Fallowpaw was an apprentice, Hazelflower was slowly coming to terms with everything she was able to do. Either way, with the recent battle it was hard for the warrior not to cast a suspicious glance over the group of cats. Swallowing back her worry, she watched as Blazingstar ascended on top of stones before taking a seat closer to the front.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]

Frostflight hadn't been to sure if he had wanted to attend the gathering, simply because he had been so busy it was almost painful, but in the end the silver tabby resigned to the fact that it would be better to go than to hear the choppy, unorganized gossip. Still, seeing the Seastones from a distance seemed to revitalize him as he picked up his step, trotting in alongside his fellow clanmates of Riverclan. His icy gaze slipped to the view the sea, the rising moonlight reflecting off the gentle waves which in turn pulled a small smile from the tom. A beautiful night for a gathering... Oh, Thunderclan had gotten here before them... and Windclan too! He wondered if the feline he had fought so many moons ago when they had been pushed from their home was here - perhaps he could have an actual conversation with him, but from his quick glance around he couldn't immediately pick out his face. Instead, Frostflight decided to settle by a group of Thunderclan cats.

[OPEN TO YOUNG WARRIORS OF ANY CLAN!]

Blackbird could barely feel the weariness in his paws as Shadowclan finally made their way to the Seastones. So far, he had tried to make it his goal to attend every gathering - except for the one time he had back talked his mentor, oops - since he had been made an apprentice and now that he was a warrior, it meant he could come as often as he wanted! Had any of his siblings come as well? This was a gathering, what was he thinking? He could speak with them anytime he wanted in camp - now was his time to meet new cats! Without a second thought, Blackbird took note of the section Windystar had signaled them to, but instead mingled his way through the crowd in search of felines to talk to.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 4th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash glanced over as a cat sat next to him, almost immediately recognizing the she-cat as Tansyjaw. "Yes, it's always a bit...much, with all of the Clans, but it's nice to have at least some semblance of peace for once," he replied. He wasn't an overly pacifist cat, but being able to converse freely among his allies and cats from other Clans, as well as learning about news from other Clans, was somewhat interesting to him. "I suppose it's going to be somewhat tense, with the recent battle and all," he added with a flick of his ear.
Tansy'Jaw nodded as she spoke softly."Yes, Even I'm a little uneasy if I'm being completely honest".In saying that she glanced to the side as she saw a cat pass by her, the golden tabby didn't handle large crowds very well- of course she never showed how uncomfortable she was but nonetheless she still wasn't fond of it."...I hope the gathering remains this way- somewhat peaceful and all...it wouldn't be good if a fight broke out...".she spoke in a low but soft whisper to the Tiger'Slash as she glanced around.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 4th, 2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post
|| @Airabelle - Kind of forgot this for a few hours ahaha, - Remember... Raven's blind. ||

As the coal black tom made his way down the way from the pine forest, in the middle of the group, he picked up loads of strange scents. It was obvious that it was from the other clans and he recognized the scent of Thunderclan, Riverclan and Windclan. They weren't last to arrive but they we're on time. Which was good. The blind tom walked slowly across the clearing pausing now and again to make sure that he was steady on his feet and that there were no stones or pebbles or branches in his way that would make him trip. With roughly 2 moons of complete darkness Ravenvine had gotten used to it. Or as used you can get when you once had the gift of sight. It was strange for him though, to be without his loyal Tuftbreeze at his side. She was the one he could always count on to make sure that there were none of those forbidden creatures near him. Making sure to choose a spot that was as far away from the trees as possible the tom settled down, resting his face on his paws, staring at nothing but listening to the paw steps of others and scenting the scents of the different clans. Hearing paw steps coming closer to him, the tom sat up, his scared face facing away from where he had the idea the other cat was coming from.
Spiderleap didn't know the tom was blind. All he knew is that he was black, like himself, and Spiderleap didn't have many friends. So he approached carelessly and tapped him on the shoulder with a forepaw.
Old May 4th, 2019, 06:14 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[OPEN TO ANYONE!]

Ah.. Seastones. The smell of the sea was always relaxing to Hazelflower, not to mention how it was open like the moor. Come to think of it, this would have been her first gathering since she left the nursery! Now that Fallowpaw was an apprentice, Hazelflower was slowly coming to terms with everything she was able to do. Either way, with the recent battle it was hard for the warrior not to cast a suspicious glance over the group of cats. Swallowing back her worry, she watched as Blazingstar ascended on top of stones before taking a seat closer to the front.
flipheart noticed a warrior that wasn't currently conversing with anyone; an opportunity, to put it simply. with a small sniff and a long few seconds of maneuvering through other cats, he reached her. the muttering and gossiping of others filled his ears and gave him a slight headache, although that didn't stop him whatsoever. "hello!" flipheart greeted, dipping his head respectfully. the male gave her a quick once-over, absorbing her character, and sat down comfortably a few pawsteps away, still awaiting response to his greeting. realizing that he hadn't introduced herself and might've seemed aggressively friendly, he spoke. "i'm flipheart!" the warrior said in a happy-go-lucky voice, as his personality might've warned. flipheart was a very extroverted and nosy cat, to say the least, and it was taking all of his energy not to get curious and up in this stranger's business, as he typically did.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old May 4th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw looked around the gathering place clearing, his eyes looking for one cat specifically. He wanted to find Sunpaw now to tell her that there was no way for them to be together. He couldn't leave his family or his friends and he wished there was another way.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 4th, 2019, 08:51 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw looked around the gathering place clearing, his eyes looking for one cat specifically. He wanted to find Sunpaw now to tell her that there was no way for them to be together. He couldn't leave his family or his friends and he wished there was another way.
Sunpaw looked around for a specific cat. She suddenly saw the cat she was looking for. Graypaw. She quickly ran to him, a smile on her face.
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw looked around for a specific cat. She suddenly saw the cat she was looking for. Graypaw. She quickly ran to him, a smile on her face.
Graypaw saw her smile and knew it wouldn't last long. He looked at her with a frown, feeling a bit nervous to be around her for the first time. "I have to talk to you.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread