Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old January 14th, 2017, 10:01 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

OK.I may or may not apply but once my months are up I will apply.
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

idk if i should apply... lol
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:35 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Shrewcall
Personality: Shrewcall grew into a mature, thoughtful tom. He takes his time to consider things in conversation and doesn't let it grow dull. In a way he can manipulate words into something entirely different to keep the conversation fresh. He is still a bit awkward to some, mainly because he has no desire to speak with most cats. He also hates asking questions, and will avoid it and find ways to answer his curiosity through other means. Shrewcall is an observer, he likes to watch what is going on and tear it apart to find the deeper meanings. He's not too bad at reading a cat, either. Especially those he is close with. The tom has taken a liking to teaching kits, as he is now raising four. The curiosity of a kit thrills him, as he loves giving the answers they seek. Recently he has found a joy in teaching kits and apprentices whatever he can, and the curiosity in them brings out an excitement in him. Having kits of his own thrills him, as he gets to open their mind to new things. He has also grown more caring, and will look to a cat in a new light. He wants cats to be comfortable around him and everyone else. Being a father has changed him to be more open and loving with all cats.
Appearance: Shrewcall is a brown tabby tom with blue-green eyes. He's a smaller cat, with ears a bit larger than the rest of him. His size doesn't make him any less skilled in battle, though he is definitely more of a hunter. With his short tail, small paws, and narrow frame, he has no problem sneaking throughout the territory.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Despite two of his family members being involved with the corruptness of the dark era, Shrewcall never took part and tended to avoid his father and mentor and half-brother. He worked to be a warrior of trust and would never push a cat for them to say anything, and he allowed them to open up on their own. He is also very caring and looks at his clanmates with admiration and has grown to enjoy teaching the young ones the joys and good things in life.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): His own fault, he'd focus too much on his kits
Other: The storm may hail
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.

Name: CinderLeap
Personality: CinderLeap is a Friendly cat, she would never bother to be rude on purpose, only reasons such as rogues, other clan cats, kittypets in clan territory, she's a bit over protective and would die for any cat in the clan, including Her leader. she would protect for just a single life. she would die for that harsh pain a leader went through to receive their life, she would feel the pain but only worse, Death. She is mostly calm, but suggesting a 2 Hunting patrol with trigger her Excitement, she loves to hunt and patrol, feeding and keeping the clan safe from any cat outside the clan.
Appearance: CinderLeap is a Pale gray pretty tabby, her fur short but soft, darker gray stripes along her back, a dark gray muzzle and paws, ear tips and tail tip. her tail is long and round on the edge, her belly fur sleek, she has grayish blue eyes, long claws with a scar across her eye, not blind but unique look.
Why should HaleStorm trust them: she is a loyal cat in general, though being deputy is her dream. as mentioned she would giver her life to save one of HaleStorm's, just that simple act would make her feel good about herself, gazing down at HaleStorm from StarClan, she would always die for any clan mate, she has wisdom and humor, she is very noble and trusting, she would never break a rule nor the warrior code. but love is a different story..
Reason for Downfall(HaleStorm's paranoia or their own fault): she will eventually have kits, which will be in her finder i will Eventually...
post. her mate i am expecting to be a rogue, so she is a pinch less loyal.

other: this took me a while lol an the storm may hail

Last edited by Nico, nico, Ni!; January 15th, 2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Moondancer

Personality:

Fierce | Brave | Caring | Kind | Protective | Loving | Loyal | Fun | Out-going | Open minded

This cat is quite fierce, in both her way of being and especially in battle. She despises every sign of bullying, and will step up to anyone who does so. Here, she becomes harsh and cold towards them, yet making sure -she- doesn't hurt them either, but instead learns them a lesson. In battle, she is a fierce enemy, having many moons of practice behind her. She will only back down from a fight if she can predict it will turn out a defeat.
She is a brave soul, not scared of most things. She would even jump into a raging river, could she see that she would be able to save a cat from drowning and come out alive herself. She is not scared to stand up for her beliefs either.
Even though she can come off as harsh and cold, she is an extremely caring, kind, protective, loving and loyal cat. If you get on her good side, she will be very kind. She loves company, and will not reject anyone should they ask to talk, even if it is a pointless conversation.
To those that she cares about, which is about anyone who doesn't come off rude, she will be there for them. She will stand up for them in any situation should they need her. She always wants to make sure everyone around her are doing fine, and the stream of kind words from her mouth seems to never end when it comes to such.
She can be extremely protective if a cat comes close to her heart. Making sure nothing goes wrong in that cat's life, that they are not sad at any points, and always being there to make that cat's boredom vanish, if she is not busy.
She is a very loyal cat, sticking close to the warrior code. However, she will not completely shut out acquaintances in other clans. Does she see a cat in dire need of help, who does not belong to her clan, she will do her best to save that cat, as mentioned in the part about her bravery.
She is also considered a fun, outgoing and open minded cat. She always tries to make cats laugh, even if it means making herself look stupid. She is usually not holding back any information about herself. She believes that cats should like other cats on behalf of their personality, not their looks. This is also a reason to why she keeps trying to make her look less pretty than she is, but it seems to be a curse on her, as it does not work.
She is open for any new ideas, suggestions and plans. She will however think about them for a while before she states her meaning about them, as she will want things to go a good way.

Appearance:

|| Breed || Egyptian Mau
|| Base Coat || Silvery white
|| Markings || Typical Egyptian Mau markings
|| Pelt Length || Short
|| Eye Color || Blue
|| Build || Athletic
|| Height || Average
|| Scars || None so far
|| Distinctive Features || Her fur seems to always be perfectly groomed, even though she constantly tries to make it the opposite (See personality)
|| Advantages || Agile and a quick jumper
​|| Disadvantages || Small

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Since Moondancer is a very kind and helpful person, as well as loyal to the bottom of her heart, she will do whatever it takes to prove herself to Halestar, does she end up being chosen as deputy. She will follow Halestar's every command, no matter what it would be. Being loyal to her clan means, to her atleast, being loyal to her leader. Even if the storm may hail over their clan, she will stay loyal and stand her ground.

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Halestorm's paranoia (And gosh do I know how that feels, being diagnosed with paranoia myself..)

Other:
Nothing I can think of

Last edited by Spirit; February 2nd, 2017 at 04:23 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:15 AM
Back from the abyss

Name|| Heronback

Gender|| Male

Age|| 30 Moons

Personality|| Heronback's will to do anything is fueled by his constant plotting against others. He often daydreams himself sinking his claws into his enemies pelt and one day finally satisfying his hunger for revenge. His mind is constantly whirling with thoughts, so much so it keeps his from sleeping at night, but he doesn't mind much. Thinking is what the tom does best and he enjoys the clever ideas that often glide across his brain. He finds it easy to be under pressure as he is a very quick-witted tom even if he prefers doing it alone. Heronback at most times blocks out other cats dialogue and focuses on the main dilemma. Though his physical form is weak and clumsy his intelligence provides for the clan by thinking up brilliant attack plans, problem solving, etc.
Heronback's emotional side is heavily guarded but he doesn't care to hide his temper. Most times being blunt and aggressive to get his point across he also just gets sick of all the noise, sometimes it seems as if his grumpiness belongs in the elders den. Although he's full of hatred, anger, intense ambitions, he does have some sort of love in the deep abyss he calls a heart. Like all cats he has positive feelings for a significant other, but he still remains careful.
Heronback wants most for others to see past his scrawny shape and to how keen he really is. The only way he see's this happening is if he makes a strong impression within the clan, stronger than being a warrior.

Appearance|| Heronback was named for his long legs but his parents didn't expect him to grow so tall yet thin. Pitch black fur ranges from his back and stretching to his shoulders. He has a white underbelly, tipped tail, and muzzle. His eyes are a handsome deep cobalt blue. Short, neatly groomed pelt.

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?|| He isn't a very trustworthy cat due to his ambition but the moment he'd see a spot to get closer to Halestorm he'd become strangely determined to gain her trust, possibly even without his knowledge making him more loyal. The main thing Heronback would focus on however is proving his useful intelligence.

Reason for Downfall|| Heronback the icarus, he has flown to close to the sun. Unable to keep his true goals guarded forever Halestorm will most likely figure out the toms intentions. Halestorm's paranoia.

Other|| The storm may hail, this may be a long shot of an application as Heronback is purely evil but he would do anything to prove himself.

-

Last edited by ConfusedCas; January 21st, 2017 at 04:16 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Name: Shadowstorm
Personality: Personality
Appearance: Appearance
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Although Shadowstorm is merciless, she's also calm and collected in dire/stressful situations.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia: Shadowstorm needs a mate AND has an apprentice to train so she won't be spending so much with Halestorm/star.
Other: Shadowstorm doesn't take things so hard..so it might seem to Halestar that Shadowstorm didn't care in the first place and that she was using her for power/a higher rank status.

And here's an idea: Halestorm/star might think that Shadowstorm was just using Mudpaw(Shadowstorm's apprentice) as a way to connect with her invaders group so she could pretend they were attacking her.(Kinda like when Tigerclaw/star used the rouge group and pretended they were chasing him, etc)

The storm may Hail
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 27th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Idjit

Name: Echobreeze
Personality: Echobreeze is kind, loyal, trustful, timid, and helpful.
Appearance: He is a blue-gray tom with gold eyes, light gray stripes and white paws and ear tips.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Halestorm's should trust Echobreeze because Echobreeze is really kind, loyal, trustworthy, and helpful. He will do anything to serve and protect his clan.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: The storm will hail

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:30 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

are we able to change some of our form?

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Hey, when will the winner be chosen? Just wondering...thanks!