Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:31 AM

Old March 28th, 2017, 08:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Zia and Sprocket's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Sprocket chuckled a bit, 'Well, at least still likes me enough to not kill me. Hopefully.' He thought. He followed Zia to the hollow tree, it was somewhat small but neither him or Zia were huge cats. He wasn't sure how long the snow would last, but he hoped it was short and sweet. He didn't mind Zia, but he did not want to be stuck in a small place with her.

{I hope you get better!)
Zia watched him warily, hoping that if he made any move to harm her, she would be ready. She wasn't sure he would, but she knew better than to leather guard down. She knew who that could go, and often it wasn't well. She settled into a comfortable crouch, her eyes never leaving the mottled tom. The somewhat larger cat was quite glad that the rabbit could be placed between them, sort of as an obstacle. Then she looked around, remembering the time she'd been in a place like this. The time she'd rescued a molly from bleeding out using techniques Ardis had taught her. At that, a hint of sadness entered her gaze, and she shuffled uncomfortably, feeling again the pangs of longing for the crippled tabby who had always been like a mother and a friend to her. Quickly she shoved away those memories and looked back towards Sprocket.
(Thanks!)
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:52 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia watched him warily, hoping that if he made any move to harm her, she would be ready. She wasn't sure he would, but she knew better than to leather guard down. She knew who that could go, and often it wasn't well. She settled into a comfortable crouch, her eyes never leaving the mottled tom. The somewhat larger cat was quite glad that the rabbit could be placed between them, sort of as an obstacle. Then she looked around, remembering the time she'd been in a place like this. The time she'd rescued a molly from bleeding out using techniques Ardis had taught her. At that, a hint of sadness entered her gaze, and she shuffled uncomfortably, feeling again the pangs of longing for the crippled tabby who had always been like a mother and a friend to her. Quickly she shoved away those memories and looked back towards Sprocket.
(Thanks!)
Sprocket looked around the den, he started to get lost in thought as he laid down. He hadn't noticed Zia watching him, his eyes glazed over. He was thinking about the first time he was in a den like this, it was after Ice had helped him leave his Twolegs. Ice and him spent moons in a hollowed out tree, Sprocket had many injuries and had to be fixed up before they went out. He sighed a bit, he missed Ice but soon the two cats began to fight and they chose to go their separate ways just for a few moons. Being stuck together all the time didn't make the best relationship, especially since Ice liked to keep moving and Sprocket tended to stay at one place for a long amount of time.

He shook the thoughts away and glanced at Zia just as she turned back to look at him. He tilted his head to the side and observed the she-cat. He searched his mind for something to say, not realizing the funny faces he was making as he thought.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 1st, 2017, 01:43 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket looked around the den, he started to get lost in thought as he laid down. He hadn't noticed Zia watching him, his eyes glazed over. He was thinking about the first time he was in a den like this, it was after Ice had helped him leave his Twolegs. Ice and him spent moons in a hollowed out tree, Sprocket had many injuries and had to be fixed up before they went out. He sighed a bit, he missed Ice but soon the two cats began to fight and they chose to go their separate ways just for a few moons. Being stuck together all the time didn't make the best relationship, especially since Ice liked to keep moving and Sprocket tended to stay at one place for a long amount of time.

He shook the thoughts away and glanced at Zia just as she turned back to look at him. He tilted his head to the side and observed the she-cat. He searched his mind for something to say, not realizing the funny faces he was making as he thought.
Zia watched him, realizing that he seemed to have completely put his guard down. She didn't allow herself to relax a whole lot, but she did relax just a little bit, knowing that if he tried anything, she would be ready. She looked him over again and realized that he didn't at all look like the type to try and hurt her, and she gave her head a shake, calming herself down. She rested her head on her paws, waiting. Outside, she could see snowflakes falling down so thickly that visibility was very poor after the fist two tail lengths, and eventually it just became nearly impossible to see. She blinked, remembering a few of the other cats she'd met, like Sheer, Crystalpaw, Moonfang and Abysslight. Those had all been Clan-ers, although Sheer had gone rogue and killed Abysslight, but that she knew was not all a bad thing. Zia shook herself, realizing that she'd been drifting off and had been about to fall asleep.

She glanced again towards Sprocket, deciding that she would break the silence before it stretched on too far. “So, have you had any adventures?” she asked cautiously, keeping her voice calm and gentle, like she might when tricking a cat into giving her information that she could use against them, but of course, she wasn't doing that.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:

Zia watched him, realizing that he seemed to have completely put his guard down. She didn't allow herself to relax a whole lot, but she did relax just a little bit, knowing that if he tried anything, she would be ready. She looked him over again and realized that he didn't at all look like the type to try and hurt her, and she gave her head a shake, calming herself down. She rested her head on her paws, waiting. Outside, she could see snowflakes falling down so thickly that visibility was very poor after the fist two tail lengths, and eventually it just became nearly impossible to see. She blinked, remembering a few of the other cats she'd met, like Sheer, Crystalpaw, Moonfang and Abysslight. Those had all been Clan-ers, although Sheer had gone rogue and killed Abysslight, but that she knew was not all a bad thing. Zia shook herself, realizing that she'd been drifting off and had been about to fall asleep.

She glanced again towards Sprocket, deciding that she would break the silence before it stretched on too far. “So, have you had any adventures?” she asked cautiously, keeping her voice calm and gentle, like she might when tricking a cat into giving her information that she could use against them, but of course, she wasn't doing that.
Sprocket thought for a few moments. "Well, when I first decided to leave my Twolegs. That was quite an adventure." He said. He didn't have many adventures but that story stuck out in his head, for obvious reasons.

Old April 3rd, 2017, 04:58 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket thought for a few moments. "Well, when I first decided to leave my Twolegs. That was quite an adventure." He said. He didn't have many adventures but that story stuck out in his head, for obvious reasons.
Zia nodded, then looked outside, and realized that the snow was now rain. Pleased by this, she wrapped her tail over her large dark paws,head tilted off to one side a bit. She couldn't really see how that was an adventure, but she guessed that it was, depending on perspective. She watched the rain fall, and after a moment, she wondered if it last newleaf had arrived. A faint smile spread across her maw, and the dark furred molly stood, the faint tabby stripes hidden at random in her pelt becoming slightly visible.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:

Zia nodded, then looked outside, and realized that the snow was now rain. Pleased by this, she wrapped her tail over her large dark paws,head tilted off to one side a bit. She couldn't really see how that was an adventure, but she guessed that it was, depending on perspective. She watched the rain fall, and after a moment, she wondered if it last newleaf had arrived. A faint smile spread across her maw, and the dark furred molly stood, the faint tabby stripes hidden at random in her pelt becoming slightly visible.
Sprocket closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the rain. It calmed him, he didn't like how wet it was but the sound of it was amazing. He opened his eyes and watched Zia, she seemed pretty happy as well about the rain. He thought he caught a smile on her face, seeing this made him smirk a bit. "You don't smile much." He stated, he hadn't fully realized he had said it aloud.

Old April 3rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the rain. It calmed him, he didn't like how wet it was but the sound of it was amazing. He opened his eyes and watched Zia, she seemed pretty happy as well about the rain. He thought he caught a smile on her face, seeing this made him smirk a bit. "You don't smile much." He stated, he hadn't fully realized he had said it aloud.
Zia rested her head on her paws, her gaze clouded over by thought. She hadn't spoken to Bleddyn recently, but knew that he was still around, since she hadn't forgotten him. She doubted that she ever would, even once everyone else had. She also wondered how her mother was, but didn't care very much on that subject. Then she heard Sprocket's voice and her eyes snapped into focus. "“Hmm? No. There's not much to smile about, not really.” she said, having just remembered that Sprocket was even there. She watched him carefully, a mildly puzzled expression on her face.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:

Zia rested her head on her paws, her gaze clouded over by thought. She hadn't spoken to Bleddyn recently, but knew that he was still around, since she hadn't forgotten him. She doubted that she ever would, even once everyone else had. She also wondered how her mother was, but didn't care very much on that subject. Then she heard Sprocket's voice and her eyes snapped into focus. "“Hmm? No. There's not much to smile about, not really.” she said, having just remembered that Sprocket was even there. She watched him carefully, a mildly puzzled expression on her face.
Sprocket shrugged, "I think there is plenty to smile about, I smile about the rain and the sun. I smile about the snow even though it sucks at times. I smile about meeting someone knew, like you!" Sprocket had always been a positive cat, even if he didn't show it much. His friend Ice liked to say he was his sunshine on a normally cloudy day. He smiled at Zia, he thought she was a pretty cool cat. She reminded him of Ice but a lot less cold then he was.

Old April 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket shrugged, "I think there is plenty to smile about, I smile about the rain and the sun. I smile about the snow even though it sucks at times. I smile about meeting someone knew, like you!" Sprocket had always been a positive cat, even if he didn't show it much. His friend Ice liked to say he was his sunshine on a normally cloudy day. He smiled at Zia, he thought she was a pretty cool cat. She reminded him of Ice but a lot less cold then he was.
Zia shrugged. She didn't see what was so special about any of those things. Sure, they were nice, but she saw no real reason to smile about them. The only reason she'd smiled about the rain was it meant that the snowstorm was over and newleaf had arrived. All her f which were good things. The sun, she had been raised to wake up at dusk and go to sleep at dawn, she she was less than excited about that. The last one, she didn't get. She wasn't sure why anyone would want to meet her. She gave a confused flick of her tai. “Why smile about meeting someone like me? You hardly know me, and if you ever did, you'd not be smiling anymore.” she muttered, scuffing one paw in the dirt. She was the kind of cat who speant a lifetime tracking down a cat to get her revenge on them. Not the kind of cat most cats liked. Zia could tell that he was a very positive cat, which was not a thing she was used to. She wasn't very positive, but then, there was never really a reason for her to be positive. She'd either lost everyone or left them.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:

Zia shrugged. She didn't see what was so special about any of those things. Sure, they were nice, but she saw no real reason to smile about them. The only reason she'd smiled about the rain was it meant that the snowstorm was over and newleaf had arrived. All her f which were good things. The sun, she had been raised to wake up at dusk and go to sleep at dawn, she she was less than excited about that. The last one, she didn't get. She wasn't sure why anyone would want to meet her. She gave a confused flick of her tai. “Why smile about meeting someone like me? You hardly know me, and if you ever did, you'd not be smiling anymore.” she muttered, scuffing one paw in the dirt. She was the kind of cat who speant a lifetime tracking down a cat to get her revenge on them. Not the kind of cat most cats liked. Zia could tell that he was a very positive cat, which was not a thing she was used to. She wasn't very positive, but then, there was never really a reason for her to be positive. She'd either lost everyone or left them.

Sprocket tilted his head, he took a few moments to answer the question. "Well, I may not know you well but you've been pretty kind to me so far. I wouldn't have caught the rabbit without you. I wouldn't have found this den in time for the snowstorm. We didn't fight, I am sure you would've won if you did. You never know what the future holds, for all you know we could be the best of friends a few moons from now!" He said with delight. He often thought about the future and what it holds. Even after what happen to him with the Twolegs, he kept a pretty positive mind with cats. He always looked towards a bright future instead of a dark one.