Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:57 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 11:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alkaline
Today 11:54 AM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 11:54 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 11:41 AM

Old August 29th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Ice queen

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Events

Event Name: Tree festival
Who's hosting it: peachleaf
Tell me about your event: so basically it's an event about trees! Cats climb on trees and basically hang put there! They decorate the trees and and tell stories and play tag or hide and seek in the trees!

caard huge wip
Old September 15th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
Credit to Moonraven and Undertaker for making the community event idea threads/similar forms!

ThunderClan is in need of some events! It's hard to come up with ideas, so with Naiad's approval we're launching this thread to give everyone an opportunity to share their ideas and host their events for the Clan.

As of right now, ThunderClan high ranks and the Keepers are free to approve events. The plan is to have 1 - 2 events going at a time, to give people plenty to do without overwhelming them!

To submit your idea, use this form:

Event Name:
Who's hosting it:
Tell me about your event:

The mentions are subject to change, so do not mention anyone or quote this post. We'll just monitor the thread for submissions.

[ don't mind me swooping in here Jae to edit this and keep a tab on events ]

Current Events:

Event Queue:
Thunder Run [Race Event] - @/silentstalk's Thunderblaze
A Crash Course in Self Defense [Battle Event] - @/poppy.'s Houndspirit
Let's Be Brave [Battle Event] - @/silentstalk's Thunderblaze
Put Your Back Into It [Tree Climbing Event] - @/FlowerBoy's Sandsmoke
Event name: Leaf’s fall and cats rise!
Who’s hosting it: Mistpaw
Tell me about your event: this is basically for warriors apprentices and elders, it’s where they get to have a fun race up the great sycamore, whoever gets to the top wins!
And there will be more rounds too!
Old September 15th, 2022, 10:13 AM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

Event Name: Devoted Mothers
Who's hosting it: Quailfur
Tell me about your event: So recently with the whole missing kits escaping from the nursery. I thought why don't I just start an event? So this event will be about queens and kits having bonding moments. Even the queens who are expecting or the kits who have no parental figure currently. They will all be able to join. Also fun activities like moss ball, but more of a soccer game. Trivia games where kits - if they answer correctly will be able to exit the nursery freely and explore camp and such. And the last game will be just a small bonding moment about each cat's troubles. Like school activities and such. :]

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.
Old September 20th, 2022, 10:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Event Name: Thunderfish
Who's hosting it: Flamepaw
Tell me about your event: After Flamepaw, Ashpaw, and Bumbleflight returned to camp from fishing for minnows in Sunkissed Creek, Flamepaw came up with the idea to teach all of ThunderClan how to hunt fish so they wouldn't starve during leaf-bare.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old September 22nd, 2022, 11:36 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
name of the event: blaze race
who's hosting this: thunderblaze and his brother robinflight [both played by me]
tell me about this event: this event is to test your speed and agility, there are sevrall obstacles and some check points where the points will be given out the first checkpoint is at sunkissed creek the second checkpoint is held at weeping tree, and the 3rd checkpoint is help at muskrat mire, the race will be fair for every participant they will get credit on how well they did, at the finish of the race everyone can congrats eachother
@marni

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Event Name: GOAL! ,, subject to change
Who's hosting it: asterdance !!!
Tell me about your event: essentially a soccer game in it's mechanics !! this will be only for the kits, and there will be two holes or perhaps drawn out squares, we'll see. this will be the goal place. . the kits will be split into two teams. one character will guard the goal from each team. the goaling system is just going to use dice !! it is going to depend on the size of the teams. thinking that you either have to get 20 or 1 to get a confirmed goal.,, unsure how rare / hard that would be SO was also thinking that if you get close to that number you have the chance to get the goal. however, since they'll be one character protecting the like, goal spot - I'll roll for whether they manage to block it or not. they would need to get a number close to the number the other person got !! (thinking the difference limit is two, again, gonna have to mess around to see how hard that it is!) whichever team reaches a certain number first ! though, if it happens to reach a tie (like in the post each team scores a goal that bumps them up to the winning score) - I'll flip a coin. in case of another tie.. aster would make everyone choose either odds or even (a team would be assigned to odds or even, they won't know that.) ,, if that ends up a tie I'll figure it out okay.
These are free to start whenever you'd like! Please let me know if you need the clan mention list

Old September 22nd, 2022, 12:04 PM
I have the high ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyLumi View Post
Event Name:Important Mindset.
Who is hosting it?: Vineglow
Tell me about your event: Basically a training events where there will be 3 groups Squirrels, Dogs and Birds Each group will be for a different activity {Houndflame and Vineglow will be supervising the first two aforementioned groups}
This is a touch too vague, so unfortunately I have to pass on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
Event Name - "flowers and butterflies"
who is hosting it?: briardust
tell me about your event: this event will be made for kits, warriors, and apprentices. flowers such as hydrangeas, wild orchids, red poppies, bluebells, cornflowers, etc, will be collected. a die will be rolled for each participant, and the user that gets the highest number will be the winner. kits will be assigned to search around camp. apprentices must search outside of camp, accompanied by their mentor only. if the mentor spots flowers while with an apprentice, they may NOT mention it to the apprentice. the apprentice must find the flowers on their own. warriors alone may leave the camp normally. if any cat runs into any flowers, they may only hold THREE flowers at a time. when they collect these three flowers, they MUST bring them back to briardust before continuing to search. each cat will be assigned a different flower to look for. kits may not help other kits to search. if a cat runs into a patch of flowers, picks up THREE flowers, brings them back, and some of them are gone, this means that another cat has come by to pick some up. the entirety of the territory of thunderclan is available to warriors and apprentices.

Unfortunately, its a tad too late in the season for flowers. Toss this idea back up as we get closer to spring, or edit this to fall-centric items!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Event Name: Jump to it!
Who's hosting it: RussetFlare!
Tell me about your event: Jump! Even kits and elders can join! Whoever jumps the highest and the longest wins a prize! The prize will be revealed when they win…
Accepted. Perhaps add some pounce training to this and you're good to go! I will add you to the queue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaja View Post
Event Name: Tree festival
Who's hosting it: peachleaf
Tell me about your event: so basically it's an event about trees! Cats climb on trees and basically hang put there! They decorate the trees and and tell stories and play tag or hide and seek in the trees!
Going to have to pass on this one. Sparrow wants more training-based events that teach skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Event name: Leaf’s fall and cats rise!
Who’s hosting it: Mistpaw
Tell me about your event: this is basically for warriors apprentices and elders, it’s where they get to have a fun race up the great sycamore, whoever gets to the top wins!
And there will be more rounds too!
Mistpaw has no tree-climbing training, so unfortunately this is rejected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilacquartz View Post
Event Name: Devoted Mothers
Who's hosting it: Quailfur
Tell me about your event: So recently with the whole missing kits escaping from the nursery. I thought why don't I just start an event? So this event will be about queens and kits having bonding moments. Even the queens who are expecting or the kits who have no parental figure currently. They will all be able to join. Also fun activities like moss ball, but more of a soccer game. Trivia games where kits - if they answer correctly will be able to exit the nursery freely and explore camp and such. And the last game will be just a small bonding moment about each cat's troubles. Like school activities and such. :]
Accepted! I'll add you to the queue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Event Name: Thunderfish
Who's hosting it: Flamepaw
Tell me about your event: After Flamepaw, Ashpaw, and Bumbleflight returned to camp from fishing for minnows in Sunkissed Creek, Flamepaw came up with the idea to teach all of ThunderClan how to hunt fish so they wouldn't starve during leaf-bare.
Since Flamepaw has only had 1 instance of fishing training, I'm going to have to pass on this. Usually for skills from outside Thunderclan I'd like characters to be more well-versed before teaching others. If they wok on it more and get some pointers in another 2 different training sessions feel free to resubmit this!

Old September 22nd, 2022, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
This is a touch too vague, so unfortunately I have to pass on this.

Unfortunately, its a tad too late in the season for flowers. Toss this idea back up as we get closer to spring, or edit this to fall-centric items!

Accepted. Perhaps add some pounce training to this and you're good to go! I will add you to the queue

Going to have to pass on this one. Sparrow wants more training-based events that teach skills

Mistpaw has no tree-climbing training, so unfortunately this is rejected.

Accepted! I'll add you to the queue

Since Flamepaw has only had 1 instance of fishing training, I'm going to have to pass on this. Usually for skills from outside Thunderclan I'd like characters to be more well-versed before teaching others. If they wok on it more and get some pointers in another 2 different training sessions feel free to resubmit this!
what do you mean “Too vague?” I explained it well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old September 22nd, 2022, 12:37 PM
I have the high ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyLumi View Post

what do you mean “Too vague?” I explained it well.
What training is each group doing? Who is supervising each group? Who is participating?

If you'd like to do multi-group activities I need at least 1 cat running each group, and preferably multiple RPers involved to help run it smoothly. Once you sort out that information, you are welcome to resubmit this idea!

Old October 7th, 2022, 08:45 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Event Name: History is fun!
Who's hosting it: Sharppaw
Tell me about your event: As an apprentice from when Aspenstar was still alive, Sharppaw wants to teach the young ones about what happened with what he can remember. This event is simple: Sharppaw will have all ThunderClan cats who want to know what happened when Aspenstar died suddenly and what happened to ShadowClan with help from Sparrowstar(if Sparrowstar wants to help) about ThunderClan's struggles from everything he can remember. Sound good?
@Jayvines

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 12th, 2022, 09:54 AM
I have the high ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebender View Post
Event Name: History is fun!
Who's hosting it: Sharppaw
Tell me about your event: As an apprentice from when Aspenstar was still alive, Sharppaw wants to teach the young ones about what happened with what he can remember. This event is simple: Sharppaw will have all ThunderClan cats who want to know what happened when Aspenstar died suddenly and what happened to ShadowClan with help from Sparrowstar(if Sparrowstar wants to help) about ThunderClan's struggles from everything he can remember. Sound good?
@Jayvines