ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire's fur raised in alarm when the cat he'd thrown the dirty look at actually responded. He had really done it now. Great job Copperfire, you have caught a ShadowClan warrior's attention and now they are going to make you pay for disrespecting them and their entire bloodline by killing you when no one is paying attention. A quick look at the other showed that the ShadowClan warrior wasn't acting aggressively... yet. He composed himself before responding in a flat, annoyed tone: "Oh, well excuse me for not knowing you were the one in charge when it comes to who can look where. Next time I'll make sure to ask you." The red tabby lashed his tail unconsciously before reminding himself not to. He didn't want to start a fight, especially not at a gathering, but he wouldn't let other cats step on his tail if he could.

[ @Paramore ]
Rushingheart |SHADOWCLAN|
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :
:Any Pronouns:

Rushingheart was confused,This Thunderclaner was different.I’m surprised- Your clan can stick up for themselves.You’re the one who gave the attitude- Being a complete asshole for nothing. Maybe Thunderclan is useful,Especially after Dawnstar took over…what dear did she instill in you firecats? I deeply appreciate your ability to stick up for your lowly clan and yourself. Rushinghearts ear perked up,Their red tail lashing as Copperfire spoke,this Thunderclan warrior was truly no coward it seems.
They gave no attitude or harsh tone,He wasn’t one to pick a fight. A fight he probably wouldn’t win,but it would be a great set up- maybe get This Copperdire guy set home. “A Thunderclan warrior mercilessly attacks a shadow clan warrior.” Rushing would keep that in mind if she had too.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 19th, 2022, 03:25 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Fallowpaw | ThunderClan | Post 26
Swiftheart was a nice name. Fallowpaw hoped he was swift, maybe he'd see that soon. I should try to go for a little run, then I'll know. "ThunderClan is doing well. Cinderstar is a good leader - I think that under her reign ThunderClan can thrive. How about WindClan?" he asked, interest evident in his tone.
"WindClan is well. We have new warriors and the prey is running well, a little too well sometimes," replied Swiftheart.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 19th, 2022, 04:10 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire flicked his ears in annoyance. Who did this cat think they were? He lifted his head, and with a slightly condescending tone he mocked the tortoiseshell: "Such big words, didn't know you ShadowClan cats knew those. And keep my clan's name out of your mouth, it stinks of fox dung. Considering what you ShadowClan cats eat, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually did eat some." He could exchange insults with this cat all day if he had to.

They had brought out an odd need to defend his clan when usually he wouldn't really care unless cats he cared about were affected. And wasn't that an interesting thought - his loyalty wasn't even to his clan, only to some of his clanmates. "You know, you're a great example of your clan, picking a fight where there doesn't need to be one and sticking your nose where it doesn't need to be. Are you trying to gain something from this?" The red tabby squinted at Rushingheart, scrutinizing him.

[ @Paramore ]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; June 19th, 2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old June 19th, 2022, 04:45 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire flicked his ears in annoyance. Who did this cat think they were? He lifted his head, and with a slightly condescending tone he mocked the tortoiseshell: "Such big words, didn't know you ShadowClan cats knew those. And keep my clan's name out of your mouth, it stinks of fox dung. Considering what you ShadowClan cats eat, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually did eat some." He could exchange insults with this cat all day if he had to.

They had brought out an odd need to defend his clan when usually he wouldn't really care unless cats he cared about were affected. And wasn't that an interesting thought - his loyalty wasn't even to his clan, only to some of his clanmates. "You know, you're a great example of your clan, picking a fight where there doesn't need to be one. Are you trying to gain something from this?" The red tabby squinted at Rushingheart, scrutinizing him.

[ @Paramore ]
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :

Aren’t You The One giving others dirty looks. And doesn’t you clan get lit on fire like every year- God you guys are complete assholes,no wonder nobody likes you. ” this guy was a freak pile of dung. It wasn’t being rude,Rushing wasn’t being rude or was upset. Rushing was getting a little pissed though. Yet Thunderclan wondered why nobody liked them or defended them. Maybe Riverclan was right to not like the leeches.
I’ll take that as a compliment as my clan mates would have torn you to shreds by now if it were them,so I would really shut your burned smoke filled mouth.but hey,at least our leader has been in power longer than 4 of your combined,I mean since your clan is so worthless that one of you had some sense to get someone to help you,and maybe Dawnstar left fear in your hearts or something but it’s not like that wasn’t there before! Truly embarrassing.” It snickered,looking up at Cinderstar,the shecat was the newest addition to the seastone,not a good thing. Rushingheart normally wasn’t the kind of cat to hiss at others but she let out a low hiss at Copperfire.

//Mentioning You Both In Case You Either Want To Call Back Rushingheart or Copperfire//
@Undertaker & @marni

--

Last edited by stag; June 19th, 2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old June 19th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

All open!//

Red’paw he him Shadowclan

Red’paw padded into the clearing, he’d held high as he followed his clan close. He wondered who he’d meet today. It seemed thunderclan had a new leader. He wondered if starclan would even give this one nine lives since they weren’t Dog’bark and weren’t technically heir to thunderclans leadership. Didn’t matter much to Shadowclan though, even if Dawn’star had chosen thunderclans leadership like she had intended before it wouldn’t have changed that suspicion.

Oak’paw he him Shadowclan

Oak’Paw bounced into the clearing excitedly, meeting cats from other clans would be so much fun! Hewo woukd he meet? What were they like? Would he get along with non-Shadowclan cats, would they like him? He hoped they’d like him. More importantly would he like them? That one wasn’t to hard, of course he would! He’d not met a cat yet that he didn’t like!

Mouse’claw he-him Windclan

Mouse’claw padded in silently, already glancing around. RiverClan w sent here yet so all he had to do was sit and wait. He knew he should probably try and not hang out with Petunia’fire to much but he couldn’t help but seek her out whenever he could. She was everything he wanted in a cat, beautiful, kind, thrilling and the only thing in the world that could stop his tail from twitching and make his brain stop shouting at him. She was everything.

Crow’fire he-him Thunderclan

Crow’fire padded in, he wasn’t confident but he wasn’t nervous either. He had decided tonight would be his effort to make some actual friends. He hadn’t yet and it was stupid that he’d focused so much I training that he’d not actually talked to any cat. He didn’t care what clan this new friend was from, he just needed somebody to talk to. If he kept in his one head for much longer he felt like he might just explode.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old June 19th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Meadowleap sat silently then seeing a cat she decided to say hello, she walked up to crow'fire" hello im meadowleap who might you be?" she asked
@GoldenDays

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 19th, 2022, 10:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Open]
Lionpaw darted into the gathering with a wide smile on her face. The apprentice honestly did not give two mousetail about what was going on with the rest of the clans. She was here for one thing and one thing only, that was to pelt her brother with some sand! He was eating sand if it was the last thing she did! So weaving around the multitude of cats, making sure to keep out of every cat way, and reaching the back of the gathering place, she padded straight up to the tide. Unable to spot her brother yet, and half praying that he had decided to come to this gathering, the orange-eyed feline began to play in the water. She was somewhat distracted by the fact tide going back and forth. She had to chase the water as it receded and then run away as it chased her back up to the dry land. Lionpaw did this about ten times, completely entertained with herself.

The lilac she-cat giggled and laughed, splashing in the tide and being extra careful not to get dragged into the waves. Her mother, Twilightstar, had once told her about how she drowned trying to save their lost brother, Stagleech. Drowning sounded terrifying, so Lionpaw made sure not to be as careless as she normally was. The apprentice didn't get why more cats didn't play with the water, chatting was fun and all but WindClna didn't have water around the like this so this was way more fun. Pausing to see if she could spot Leechpaw here and there, but unable to spot the gigantic apprentice, she went back to playing in the water.
@Undertaker [she didn't get to throw sand at Leech last time, so it's happening this gathering!]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 20th, 2022, 01:53 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

- Copperfire -
He/Him
This cat was annoying, Copperfire decided. With a roll of his eyes, he complained: "Dirty look this, dirty look that, have you considered this is just what my face looks like? And I'm pretty sure you've just been saying the same thing over and over like a mockingbird, maybe you really don't know that many words." The first statement was probably correct at this point, he'd been frowning so much these past few moons, maybe even years, that he doubted many cats still remembered what he looks like without a frown.

It seemed as if Rushingheart wasn't starting a fight, good. However, that look at Cinderstar made him think that the other was trying to get a leader's attention. If that's what you want, go ahead. The red tabby didn't expect much of a response from the leaders, after all, they weren't noticeably disrupting everyone, right? "What, trying to get someone to solve your problems? You seem to like hiding behind Dawnstar's name so much, maybe it's because you yourself are spineless?" he taunted. Copperfire decided to test if the other would get more upset at the mention of her leader, after all, why else would she keep insulting his clan? Are a cat's words not a reflection of themselves?

[ @Paramore @Undertaker @marni Vouch, they're not being peaceful.]
Old June 20th, 2022, 02:35 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
- Copperfire -
He/Him
This cat was annoying, Copperfire decided. With a roll of his eyes, he complained: "Dirty look this, dirty look that, have you considered this is just what my face looks like? And I'm pretty sure you've just been saying the same thing over and over like a mockingbird, maybe you really don't know that many words." The first statement was probably correct at this point, he'd been frowning so much these past few moons, maybe even years, that he doubted many cats still remembered what he looks like without a frown.

It seemed as if Rushingheart wasn't starting a fight, good. However, that look at Cinderstar made him think that the other was trying to get a leader's attention. If that's what you want, go ahead. The red tabby didn't expect much of a response from the leaders, after all, they weren't noticeably disrupting everyone, right? "What, trying to get someone to solve your problems? You seem to like hiding behind Dawnstar's name so much, maybe it's because you yourself are spineless?" he taunted. Copperfire decided to test if the other would get more upset at the mention of her leader, after all, why else would she keep insulting his clan? Are a cat's words not a reflection of themselves?

[ @Paramore @Undertaker @marni Vouch, they're not being peaceful.]

Oh how bad it wanted to smack this guy across the face,But that would get him sent home- or even worse as it would be breaking the peace at the gathering (not like they haven’t done that before). “How long has Shadowclan defended you? How long has Shadowclan done everything for you- and your sorry little clan. You speak about getting things done for me,while your clan has had to be leeches to every other clan. Shadow clan has supported your clan for what? 3-5 Moons now? Your clan has relied on everyone to do things for you and yet you say I’m trying to get your filthy little leader to do it for me,how pityfull and it quite embarrassing for a smoke breather like yourself to say.
Rushingheart spoke with a harsh tone now,if this guy was gonna say he was asking for favors then they would bring up everything shadowclan has done for Thunderclan. A complete turn of the tables,Assholeish after assholeish word that this guy spit had nothing to back it. Thunderclan we’re complete leeches,sucking shadowclans blood dry,The freak’s. “Yet you ask me what your disgusting little face looks like? It gross. If I had the ability to erase my memory your face would be the first reason,Smoke breather. You say I hide behind my leaders name and yet you haven’t had one for the last 5 moons! I’ll say it again,Forestfireclan lives off of shadowclans kindness,and I’m truly surprised you guys have yet to say your gratitude to Dawnstar for making you a clan again. You have had so many leaders either die or go missing it’s embarrassing to say the least-Flintstar,Duskstar,Buckstar,Aspenstar and her little deputy what’s his name? Dogfreak. Don’t get me started on your medicine cats either.
Your Clan has no spine,you lose high ranks every moon. Explain why that happens Smoke breather? If you’re gonna have the guts to speak about my leader let’s talk about all of yours!

--

Last edited by stag; June 20th, 2022 at 03:22 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 02:43 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Thumbs down Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post

Stormpaw 8 moons old, male he/him

stormpaw layed his ears flat down," yadi blabit blibiy blab" is what he heard, thought , he rolled his eyes" oh ya and windclan what gonna pitch you out of the clan if your mentor is active and that he's lazy," he says with a small shake of his head" oh windclan has always been to windy" he says making a little mock on luaruls clan

stormpaw pranced his paws up and down as he gave a little smirk," thunderclan is not a coward! Cinderstar is gonna lead now that was before when we didn't have a leader but now we do!" he boldly said lashing his tail at luarulpaw

Laurelpaw
What in the name of StarClan was he babbling about? Confusion spread clearly across her face as she looked at the apprentice across from her. After a moment, she peered closer as if looking for something. "Do you... do you have cotton fluff for brains? Why would my Clan kick my mentor out for being active? She is more active than your entire Clan, I'll bet, dung face."

Stars, this cat was irritating, but Laurelpaw simply snickered. "Oh yeah, until she dies or goes missing and you have yet another leader the next gathering. You must've left your brain up in a tree before coming here, fluff tail. How about you run and preach about how ThunderClan isn't a coward to the ocean, hmm?"

Annoyed, the black and white apprentice gave an eye roll and a huff. This conversation was actually going nowhere, so Laurelpaw got to her paws. "Have fun not becoming a warrior, Cowardpaw." And with that the apprentice trotted off, tail held high in the air.

[ @Breezestarfire - and Laurelpaw has left!]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread