Today 04:53 AM

Old January 28th, 2023, 08:12 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sunsets home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post

"Since im going to be joining this clan, Ill take a clan name! Id wish to learn all about your customs!" Sunset smiled, catching up next to pike'star. "Although, id like it to be relative to sunset, like sun maybe?" He asked

@~_Lumity_~
Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
“Yes, I’m Pikestar.” The Lord of Waters replied with a raise of an eyebrow, listening to the outsider explain the situation. So, Graytail was helping him out of his kittypet collar and her claw got torn. Well, that certainly explained the smell of blood in the air. And he also wanted to join RiverClan? Hm. His partial gaze slid over to the RiverClan molly, who seemed quite surprised that he had discovered them all the way out here. Soon enough, she'd introduce this tomcat to them as Sunset, who was apparently the father of her kittens. Alright. That was all the information he needed. Pikestar blinked at both of them, silent for a few long moment as he decided on how to handle this. Then finally, the oriental longhair uttered a sigh. “You may join RiverClan.” They said, dipping their head to Sunset, “I would be a fool to keep a father away from his kittens and a mate away from… well, their mate.”

Turning away from the two of them, Pikestar turned his head, gesturing for Graytail and Sunset to follow him with a wave of his tail. "You'll walk back with me. Come. We're going home." He remarked, before starting to head back to his clan's territory. Assuming they'd be close behind, the oriental tomcat continued to talk. "Tell me, Sunset. Do you plan on taking a clan name, or are you keeping your housepet name?" A simple question.

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]

("Lord of waters" XD and Sunset's original warrior name was SunsetPelt)

Graytail flicked her ears in surprise That was easier than I thought, thank Starclan. she thought to herself, Graytail's thoughts interrupted as Pikestar told them to follow.

(Sorry for this being short)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old January 28th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sunsets home

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
With the two of them now following him, the tall RiverClan tomcat smiled and continued his conversation with the newly-made clanmate. “Well, if you truly want to keep it similar to your original name, you can still be called Sunset and just drop a suffix onto the end. Like Sunsetpelt, or Sunsetfur. Something like that.” He said with a light-hearted chuckle following his words, “If you ask me, you could have an interesting clan name, like Sunwatcher. It could allude to watching the sun set over the horizon.” Sunchasher also sounded like a unique name to him, or even Sunsplash, which could refer to the sun dipping into the ocean when day turned to night. There were many present opportunities. “It’s all your choice, of course,” He reminded the other tomcat. “I’m glad you are interested in our clan's customs. If I may ask... Do you know how to swim?”

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]
Old January 28th, 2023, 01:46 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
With the two of them now following him, the tall RiverClan tomcat smiled and continued his conversation with the newly-made clanmate. “Well, if you truly want to keep it similar to your original name, you can still be called Sunset and just drop a suffix onto the end. Like Sunsetpelt, or Sunsetfur. Something like that.” He said with a light-hearted chuckle following his words, “If you ask me, you could have an interesting clan name, like Sunwatcher. It could allude to watching the sun set over the horizon.” Sunchasher also sounded like a unique name to him, or even Sunsplash, which could refer to the sun dipping into the ocean when day turned to night. There were many present opportunities. “It’s all your choice, of course,” He reminded the other tomcat. “I’m glad you are interested in our clan's customs. If I may ask... Do you know how to swim?”

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]
"I know a tad bit, my upwalkers used to take me about." He smiled. "Im unsure what ill pick but just sun or sunset works for now. I promise to try my best to be a good asset to your clan!" He said
Old January 29th, 2023, 09:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
"I know a tad bit, my upwalkers used to take me about." He smiled. "Im unsure what ill pick but just sun or sunset works for now. I promise to try my best to be a good asset to your clan!" He said
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
“That’s better than nothing, I suppose.” The oriental tomcat said with a softened chuckle, “And that’s fine with me. Sunset shall be your name until you decide on a warrior name that suits you well enough.” He smiled slightly at the tomcat’s determined words, seeing that he wanted to become a helpful part of RiverClan’s ranks. It was relieving and Pikestar hoped, deep down, that would make his clanmates more… accepting when Sunset officially was able to be apart of their every day clan life. In reality, the dark-furred tom knew it didn’t matter, but he was trying to think more positively. “Given that you’ve been a kittypet, I can only assume you don’t know much of hunting and fighting. Mayhaps I should find you a temporary mentor that can teach you our ways… Hm…” Pikestar didn’t like the idea of adding another apprentice to their ranks. “If Graytail wasn’t busy with her kittens, I would ask her to teach you, but… perhaps it would be best if I taught you these things instead. What do you think?” He asked, turning to look at Sunset.
Old January 30th, 2023, 11:31 AM
silly billy!!

Quote:
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
“That’s better than nothing, I suppose.” The oriental tomcat said with a softened chuckle, “And that’s fine with me. Sunset shall be your name until you decide on a warrior name that suits you well enough.” He smiled slightly at the tomcat’s determined words, seeing that he wanted to become a helpful part of RiverClan’s ranks. It was relieving and Pikestar hoped, deep down, that would make his clanmates more… accepting when Sunset officially was able to be apart of their every day clan life. In reality, the dark-furred tom knew it didn’t matter, but he was trying to think more positively. “Given that you’ve been a kittypet, I can only assume you don’t know much of hunting and fighting. Mayhaps I should find you a temporary mentor that can teach you our ways… Hm…” Pikestar didn’t like the idea of adding another apprentice to their ranks. “If Graytail wasn’t busy with her kittens, I would ask her to teach you, but… perhaps it would be best if I taught you these things instead. What do you think?” He asked, turning to look at Sunset.

"Id be honored, Thank you Pike'Star! I think sun is more notable for a clan name so ill go with that!" He purred, looking to Greytail

@~_Lumity_~
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

PIKESTAR

“Okay, just Sun then.” The oriental tomcat meowed, nodding his head, “Until you have earned your full warrior name.” Humming to himself, he thought about the different warriors he could assign to perform this newcomer’s training. There were so many different RiverClan cats to choose from, but Pikestar also wanted to make sure Sun was given a mentor that wouldn’t be too harsh. “You shall be introduced at our next clanwide meeting. Listen for my call, I expect you to be there.” Pikestar remarked to the tomcat as they continued to walk together, “I will assign you a mentor of my own choosing that shall teach you the ways of our clan, and shape you into a proper warrior.” The tall dark-furred oriental could not help but pause to take a quick breath. “Once you complete your training, only then will you be bestowed your warrior name. That is RiverClan’s way of life. Do you understand all that?” He firmly asked Sun.

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:48 PM
silly billy!!

Quote:
PIKESTAR

“Okay, just Sun then.” The oriental tomcat meowed, nodding his head, “Until you have earned your full warrior name.” Humming to himself, he thought about the different warriors he could assign to perform this newcomer’s training. There were so many different RiverClan cats to choose from, but Pikestar also wanted to make sure Sun was given a mentor that wouldn’t be too harsh. “You shall be introduced at our next clanwide meeting. Listen for my call, I expect you to be there.” Pikestar remarked to the tomcat as they continued to walk together, “I will assign you a mentor of my own choosing that shall teach you the ways of our clan, and shape you into a proper warrior.” The tall dark-furred oriental could not help but pause to take a quick breath. “Once you complete your training, only then will you be bestowed your warrior name. That is RiverClan’s way of life. Do you understand all that?” He firmly asked Sun.

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]

"Of course, Im very excited to join your ways of life!" He smiled, turning to Grey'Tail. "What do you think?" He asked
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:23 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
PIKESTAR

[ @Pluto! @~_Lumity_~ ]
Quote:

"Of course, Im very excited to join your ways of life!" He smiled, turning to Grey'Tail. "What do you think?" He asked

Graytail had been lost in her own thought, something all to common now... she had barely registered that Sunse- Sun had spoken to her. She shook her head, as if it would clear the swirling thoughts and the constant butterflies in her stomach. ``Hm?`` her eyes seeming distant and thoughtful until they cleared and became present in the moment. ``I think it's nice...``

She paused, then directed her attention to Sun, ``I will get you when the next meeting starts, Don't worry, Pikestar is a rather pleasant leader.`` she nuzzled Sun's cheek. ``And by pleasant I mean one of the best I've seen in a while...`` her eyes became distant again, remembering her past apprentice who had ended up becoming Kestrelstar, one of the leaders of riverclan.

(Totally no Kestrel or Pike Bias...) (Also, sorry for the no posts, I just didn't feel the need as Gray wasn't being addressed directly aha)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; February 4th, 2023 at 05:59 PM.