WindClan Training...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:42 PM

Old July 1st, 2023, 05:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Seemingly unaware of the discomfort she brought the tunneller, Hailpaw silently watched the latter leave without a word, eyes following the trail she left behind with her head downcast. It was still beyond strange to her, having to consider Dustbunny the head tunneller when she was far more familiar with the old Crowtooth in that position – after all, he is the only feline she’d ever known to hold that title. In some way, it was a sign of the time that had passed since she last was here, in WindClan. Last she walked those grounds, she was the age of an apprentice ready for their assessment. And she had been ready for it, if it wasn’t for Dawnstar taking over. Now she was older, a little taller, and weaker than she’d ever been before. WindClan had relocated, and the only constant that remained was Twilightstar still as their leader. And thank the stars for that. Hailpaw did not know if she’d be able to face a different leader with the same respect she had for Twilightstar.

It wasn’t until the feline she’d just been thinking about moved closer that Hailpaw flinched, fur rustle of her fur in reaction to the sudden proximity which she was not used to nor comfortable with. Though she reminded herself that this Twilightstar, that nothing would happen. Resigned, she let herself be circled. When the lilac feline spoke, Hailpaw lifted her head with mild surprise. She’d expected repercussion, or in the best her comment do be ignore the way everything else said had always been ignored. Instead, Twilightstar gave her understanding. But for what? She had been rude even daring to think those snarky words, especially in face of the only cat who’d never but once done her wrong. Unable to stand these feelings, Hailpaw’s gaze returned to her paws with a swift motion.

It was no surprise hearing the leader indeed wanted the full story – of course she wanted that – though Hailpaw would have a few choices words hearing of the new medicine cats. It was no surprise, though she’d be lying if she said she didn’t still hold a grudge towards Coldamber, which apparently extended to the whole role of a medicine cat. Or perhaps it was simply distrust in every living being that was speaking. The silver feline didn’t how comfortable she was having to face these new cats, entire strangers to her – her memory did not serve well when it came to remembering their faces. But so it had to be, Twilightstar’s words were law, and she wasn’t daft enough to think these wounds would heal on their own. If anything, she ought to be grateful the WindClan leader deemed her enough to be treated regardless of whether she got to rejoin or not. She hadn’t expected that.

In a similar way as before, the feline’s eyes momentarily shut when Twilightstar got closer again, telling her to lean on her as they went.
“I’ve come this far… I can walk on my own.”
Retorted Hailpaw with a sharp look, though made no movement to step away even as she got up. As much as she preferred to walk with her own two paws, there was no denying that exhaustion was catching up to the feline. Nor did she feel strong enough at this time to go against the leader’s commanding tone, forcing her limbs to obey and carefully lean against the scarred she-cat, only flinching once. Although Hailpaw still kept most of the weight on her own paws, she had to admit the sudden… Help. It was relieving. Yes, her wounds ached as they walked, her leg most of all, but it was more relief than she’d gotten in the past few days – or ever. Thank StarClan she was home.

The walk towards camp was painfully unfamiliar. Again the apprentice was reminded of what she’d missed, of what had happened to the clan. She daren’t utter a word about it, the knowledge weigh heavy on her mind. Feelings mixed, a dark side of the feline believed this is what WindClan deserved for ignoring their young for so long, for ignoring her for so long. A less dark side pitied the clan, and feared for the losses it might’ve caused. She didn’t know how to feel any more, and the unfamiliar areas did not help the cause. Light blue eyes flitted around with constant caution, moving from one face to another, from one are to another mentally noting how different this camp looked. It must be such for everyone; they couldn’t have been here long. Stars above. It was beyond uncomfortable, and having to lean on the leader for support beyond humiliating. She should stronger than this. She should be better than this. She shouldn’t have gotten this hurt in the first place. ...Maybe that was why everyone always neglected her, because she simply wasn’t good enough yet. But she would be. Someday, she would be, she had to.

The thoughts were banished when Twilightstar led her to an unfamiliar den, though which one it was was evident by the strong and overwhelming scent of herbs coming from the inside. Her nose scrunched up, but the missing feline did not complain as they ducked inside, the smell only growing stronger. This had to be the medicine cat’s den. Once inside, Hailpaw let out a deep breath, as though all the energy left her body she once again collapsed into a sitting position, head hanging before it lifted again. Oh how she wished she could just lay her head to rest against something, but the feline was not keen on the idea of intruding once personal space more by leaning further against the scarred leader – or having her own personal further intruded.

For several moments Hailpaw remained silent, letting the only sounds of their surroundings slowly be drowned out by her mind. A brief moment, her eyes shut. Until, after a deep breath, Hailpaw spoke.
“I reckon I may as well tell you the story while we wait.”
Hailpaw looked about, admittedly curious as to whom Cowtuft and Lightningpaw were again… If she’d ever known them. Hopefully they were more capable than Coldamber, at least on the staying present part.

“You must remember that brawl at the gathering, yes? The one where you returned to us?”
She couldn’t bring herself to look at the leader as she finally began the story of what had gone down these past few moons.
“It may seem like a futile detail, but it is not. I got injured, my leg. Coldamber disappeared before it could be treated… Before anyone could be treated, for that matter.”
A slight snicker, recalling the feline calling all those injured to her before disappearing without a trace. Hailpaw never got over that detail – just like she never got over the fact it was ShadowClan’s medicine cat of all felines that harmed her that day. It was an embarrassing detail, as those medicine cats rarely fight.

“You sent me and this mentor, Quickfrost, on patrol shortly after. Although the injury slowed me down, I was fine. So I went on the patrol as any one would. ...I don’t know where Quickfrost went during it, I lost her at some point. But that’s no matter; what happened, is that I found a twoleg on our territory. Or rather, it found me. I… I tried to get away. I should have gotten away. But that damn injury… I couldn’t run properly, I wasn’t fast enough. The twoleg caught me.”
Visibly, Hailpaw frowned, her gaze averting to the side. This was one of many shameful parts; as one of WindClan’s fastest she should have gotten away. But she didn’t. All because of that injury on her leg.

“It was strange with them.”
The feline swallowed.
“They treated my wound, yes, but… I don’t know. They were strange. They forced us to take these things they call ‘baths’, they kept brushing me and forced us to walk down these brightly lit things – with twolegs everywhere, watching your every move, flashing tiny suns. There were other cats, they say it is some kind of show we had to do.”
Hailpaw grimaced remembering the other feline’s faces, their idle laughter and strange smiles. And the elder, the one supposed to ‘train’ her.

“A-anyway, it took more time than I'd like to admit, but I got away. I got away and I ran, but I had no idea where I was or where WindClan could be. I suppose… That is why it took so long.”
And why she made that terrible mistake.
“At some point, I found ShadowClan territory. I never trespassed, I swear, I did not. I kept my distance from the scent marking, and only followed along it – it was my only hint towards where WindClan could be, but…”
Hailpaw shook her head, earning her a brief headache.
“No one was around, not at first. But this she-cat showed up. She was angry, I suppose understandably so. Instantly I apologised, of course, and told her I would leave, as I should have done from the start. She pretended to let me leave. Only to attack me anyway from behind. That’s how most of this happened.”
Hailpaw hissed when the lightly moved the broken leg upward, gesturing towards the injury.

“I got away, of course. But it didn’t end there. I had only just gotten far away enough away from her, when what must have been one of her goons attacked me again, with little reason might I add. She just… Appeared, well beyond the border, slammed down on this leg… It was as if I could see some kind of hunger in her eyes. Another ShadowClanner showed appeared, and chased her off. It is beyond me why, but that third ShadowClanner refused to let me leave on my own. She accompanied me much further than any clanner should go, I truly did not understand her plan. It was not as though she could tell I was from WindClan, after all, I still smell of that strange… ‘soap’.”

"In any case, I shook her off eventually. It took another few days before I finally did find WindClan territory, but.”

Hailpaw paused, knowing the leader must know what she meant.
“It was burned.”
For the first time she briefly looked at Twilightstar, a flash of seldom concern flashing across her eyes.
“I thought you might be in the tunnels, so that’s where I went, the scent still lingered. That’s how I met Dustbunny.”

With the story out of the way, Hailpaw fell silent again. She bit her lip, a certain guilt weighing on her chest. She felt… Stupid. Like fool. She knew it was a bad idea, following along the scent mark, even if she never crossed any borders. She knew it was dangerous. She’d been a fool, and now she paid for it.
“I’m sorry.”
Looking away again, the feline uttered quietly.
“I know it was foolish. I shouldn’t have been that desperate, I… Should have done better.”

[ @Moonraven @x ghostie ]

Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Having just been done with a small round about the apprentice's den - the discovery of Smallpaw had made the calico be more than a little paranoid of leaving her clanmates without a quick checkup every so often - Lightningpaw entered the medicine cat's den, her dainty paws barely making a sound on the well treaded soil. Pausing lightly at the sound of voices, the young apprentice's ears perked, her curiosity risen as she wondered who had come for a visit... or a check up. Tail giving a light lash, Lightningpaw padded forward, her eyes getting used to the darkness as they landed on the familiar form of Cowtuft and Halfpaw. A small frown crossed her face as she turned to look at the third feline. A molly with a rough voice stood besides Halfpaw, and it took the medicine cat apprentice a moment to identify her under the lower lightning conditions.

Rockshard, if she remembered correctly. A cat that Halfpaw didn't seem to be entirely pleased with being next to. As far as Lightningpaw was aware, Halfpaw was already having troubles with his mentor. She certainly hoped that the apprentice was not being bullied by this warrior now. As blunt as she'd been with the apprentice before, she held no ill will towards him, going as far as complaining to Twilightstar over the poor job his mentor had been doing thus far. She wouldn't just stand by while another apprentice had their mentoring ignored. That would not be happening on her watch.

Joining the trio, the oriental mix sat besides the cowering Halfpaw, offering a playful smile at him in the hopes it would lift his mood some. "Alright there, Halfpaw? Rockshard," she added, giving a passing glance towards the molly and a nod before turning to her mentor with the same smile she'd offered Halfpaw still tugging at her lips. "Sorry if I took a bit. If I'd known we were getting company, I would have waited to carry my check ins."

Expectantly, Lightningpaw turned her attention towards Halfpaw. At a glance, Rockshard looked fine, so she assumed the problem was Halfpaw himself. The apprentice always seemed to be missing from the den whenever she did her check ups, but frankly, she'd always taken that as a good thing. If he could get up and out of his nest, he could always come over here if he needed something. Assuming he was willing to come over... that was, which considering her previous experience with him, she noted it might not be something that would cross his mind. At all. A brow quirked at this thought as she tapped her tail against the floor, already wondering what herbs she would be sent to fetch.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Zei [Rockshard - Halfpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; July 3rd, 2023 at 01:31 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

As Cowtuft gestured away, Lightningpaw made sure to translate, remembering the queen's blindness. While the molly had no issues getting around their new home and territory, she was fairly certain there would be a bit of a language barrier here. Gratefully, she was always happy to translate for the black and white tom, and this time was no exception. Once the medicine cat was done explaining, Lightningpaw's nose scrunched up with interest as she followed after Cowtuft, keeping an eye on what he picked. What he did. He said he had an idea. A methodology not meant for what he was about to apply it to. Considering her own experimentations of late, she was fascinated by this process.

Mintkit's whine reminding her of the patient, she quickly focused on the little one, providing an encouraging smile as she dipped her head, cooing softly and letting the kit know everything would be alright. It seemed the fear had been momentary, however, as the young feline quickly ceased complaining, no pain evident by gesture or expression alike. It seemed Mintkit was a bit on the shyer side... or far too young to know how to speak still, as no response came once Cowtuft was done. Lightningpaw's assessment of the kit did not provide any clues as to discomfort being present, so she remained quiet as she lifted herself once more, sitting gently besides the kit, tapping her tail close to the little cat in an attempt to distract Mintkit from any potential nerves. Some kits tended to love the idea of pouncing on unsuspecting, twitching tails, after all.

Turning towards Leafpelt, Lightningpaw nodded, more to herself than anything. It was good to see the queen doing so well herself, but after how weak she had been during her birth, the young calico couldn't help but fret a little as to her own well being. "It seems Mintkit is proper taken care of now. No discomfort so far, but please feel free to come back should you need anything," the apprentice mewed easily, suddenly remembering herself and casting a half apologetic, half questioning glance towards her mentor. She knew he wasn't the biggest fan of talking, so she hoped she hadn't overstepped any boundaries here by taking the lead and translating for him should he wish to say anything.

"What of you?" Lightningpaw added, shifting her attention back towards the queen. "I know the birth was... complicated. Have you been feeling alright? No bouts of weakness or dizziness? Appetite doing good?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice. The queen hadn't been around, and she had heard nothing concerning her health being in peril from the other queens, so she assumed everything was doing good. But still, one could never be too cautious.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Light000 [Leafpelt - Mintkit]

Old July 4th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Her mentor's calming words soothed her guilt ridden heart of some weight, gratitude clear in her expression as she offered a small, half smile that lacked the usual cheek it carried. And she had brought Smallpaw in. She hadn't left him to fester in his own loneliness and wounds. Not like she'd done for Featherfoot. Taking a deep breath, Lightningpaw let go of it shakily, knowing there was nothing more to do here but wait. She would pay close attention to Smallpaw for now. And then chew his ears off for not coming over later. She would make sure to be extra obnoxious, just so he would think twice before pulling a stunt like this.

For now, all she could do was think about was Cowtuft's offer. When was the last time the medicine cat apprentice had gone out simply to admire the clouds in the sky? It had been some time, hadn't it? Back in the old camp. With a kit that no longer walked the moors with them. Perhaps lost in the flames. A part of her wondered if that was why she hadn't been able to take part in such simple, delightful pleasures. The memories of those gone that were still attached. Still lingered as ghosts. Tainting activities that had once seemed so blissfully calm.

She couldn't do this to herself, though. Couldn't wallow in misery at every life lost. How many had it been now, at this point in time? More than the moons she'd been alive. And with plenty more to come. There would be nothing but darkness in her future if she didn't give herself time to just... relax. Enjoy time amongst the living.

With a nod, Lightningpaw twitched her whiskers. "Sounds proper nice. Thanks, Tufty."

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Small [Smallpaw]

Old July 5th, 2023, 12:34 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt listened as the apprentice talked. ''I had no complications since Mintkit was born'' The she meowed, she heard Mintkit pouncing weakly on Lightingpaw's tail. ''So, just a question, do I have to take care of something else about my kit? Or I'll just raise glow like any other kit?'' Leafpelt asked, tilting her head. It was the first time she had a problem like that with any kit and she wanted the best for Mintkit

@x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old July 6th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Clearing up her nest, Lightningpaw padded at the moss and feathers that composed her soft sleeping area, removing any debris. It was easy to see why some cats preferred using twigs in their nests, what with them holding their shape better that way. The lithe calico had plenty of trouble sleeping already, however, and she would honestly prefer to not add casually getting jabbed with a twig in the middle of the night to the repertoire of things that already made sleep such an elusive creature to her. An unfamiliar voice slowly trickled down to the medicine cat's sleeping quarters, perking her large ears as she turned her gaze upwards. Just when she thought she'd memorized everyone in the clan, it always seemed like she was meeting a new face in some way. Curiosity getting the better of her, she padded towards what she had slowly been getting to know as the greeting chamber, meeting up with none other than the leader and a molly she wasn't familiar with.

Nose twitching as she scented the air, she would be lying if she said she recognized the scent of the stranger. That said, if Twilightstar had brought this feline here, she assumed it was a friend of the clan or a new member... perhaps even a cat who had returned? There had been a few like that of late, if she recalled correctly. Coming out to the dim light afforded by the entrance of the chamber, Lightningpaw dipped her head respectfully at the leader, offering a playful smile at her companion in turn. She'd learned by now that a cheerful disposition seemed to make patients more at ease if they were in any way nervous. It seemed the mere idea of stepping foot in this den brought fear to even some of the most hardened of warriors, or at least a modicum of caution.

"Alright there, Twilightstar?" the medicine cat apprentice mewed in her usual, chipper tone, making sure to state the leader's name clearly. She doubted her mentor would be unable to tell who the leader was, but if he could make out her voice, it would get any small pause of doubt on his behalf out of the way for his sake. Turning to the other molly, she continued. "'Fraid I haven't the pleasure of meeting you 'fore? Name's Lightningpaw. I'm WindClan's medicine cat apprentice," the young molly introduced herself, almond shaped eyes already on the stranger's form, catching sight of a few injuries that were plain to the eye.

The most obvious was her front left leg, broken and in obvious need of care. She had seen Cowtuft use a splint before in an attempt to help with a twisted leg, but she had never set a bone before. As eager as the wiry framed she-cat was to help, she would rather get the expert in and take her more comfortable position as helper. The patient's well being seemed far more important than her getting paws on experience on how to set a broken leg. Some of the gashes on her face were not looking particularly pleasant, either, and she was quite surprised the stranger was holding on as well as she was. Then again, some warriors and apprentices had proved to her already that the stubbornness of not showing your ailments to the general public seemed to permeate just about ever cat she'd met; herself included. With a look of inquiry after her initial assessment, she turned a curious look at Twilightstar, whiskers twitching with unspoken questions.

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Estelle [Hailpaw]

Old July 7th, 2023, 11:31 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★

note : sorry about the delay in response ! sickness has decided to plague me a little and its eurgh
ೃ⁀➷ @Light000 @Alchemist Kitsune
A small sigh relief escaped from Cowtuft's lips. His shoulders loosening as the kit adjusted to the feeling of a wrap around. He would gently try and nudge Mintkit back towards glows mother, pulling away from the little one. He directed his attention to Leafpelt, offering a soft smile at her response. "You .. are awfully strong.." Cowtuft gestured, stillborns were not all that common but it was still a sad case.

The medicine cat smiled, staying quiet as Lightningpaw inquired about Leafpelt's health. He shared an approving look; he wasn't knowledgeable entirely about pregnancy and its possible effects, but he knew complications could occur. He had two experiences, so it was something, he supposed. Floppy ears perked up at Leafpelt's question. Cowtuft pondered before replying, "If Mintkit complains.. of any pain.. then let me know.. you may need to be careful of glow.. accidentally damaging it by sitting on it.. or similar experiences.. but besides that, glow.. is like any other.. kit..!" He explained, his feathery tail curling around himself.

"With that being said.. you and Mintkit are.. free to go!" He chirped, finishing his gestures.

─────✰✰✰✰✰─────

ೃ⁀➷ @Zei @Alchemist Kitsune
A small frown appeared across Cowtuft's lips, turning to exchange an glance with Halfpaw. "You.. should have came to see me.. when I was treating.. all those injured in the fire.. I no longer have cobwebs, " He explained with a few basic gestures, shaking his head back and forth with mild disappointment. He did not understand those who would wait, it only put their own being in danger. Turning back to Rockshard, Cowtuft nodded his head. "Of course, this should not take long. Unfortunately .. I have nothing that might be able to.. help with the coughing.. It appears the fire has caused.. issues with the way.. we breathe, but nothing I know can help - " and ironically, it was in that instance Lightningpaw walked in.

The medicine cat perked up, a small mrrp came from him in greeting. From what the gentle giant knew of, Lightningpaw was attempting to find a way to do so. He leaned over to gently whisper into wide ears, "Halfpaw.. is having coughing fits.. do you know of anything.. that might be able to help him..?" With that, Cowtuft pulled back. He must focus on helping Halfpaw's poor paw pads now.

Rising to his paws, the tom exited into his herb storage. He picked up a ball of moss and gently sunk it into the stream that ran through. He let it soak before pulling it out, letting it drip until it stopped. Then, Cowtuft picked up a marigold flower and a dandelion. He brought these items back out, approaching Halfpaw. He gestured for the apprentice to lay down and show him his paw pads.

If so, Cowtuft would gently dab at the burnt pads with the water. Squeezing the moss to clean it from any dirt and bacteria alongside dried blood. Afterwords, he would begin to chew the leaves of a marigold and the dandelion until he chewed it into a fine juice. He spat out the poultice and lathered it in the mixture. "There.. that should help! You are.. going to have to stay off your paws, it might.. be good to rest in one of my nests, for a while..? I do not have any cobweb or honey..Not even enough moss, I am afraid.."

─────✰✰✰✰✰─────

ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune @Estelle @Moonraven [ headups! windclan does not have any cobwebs so, hail will likely need to be retreated in the future when cowtuft has some this is just to make due! ]

The medicine cat had just gotten done sending out herb patrols. It hadn't been long since he had previously, but unfortunately Cowtuft had already used up all of his cobwebs. A deary shame, as they were almost key to everyone. Hopefully, they would return swiftly. Otherwise, Cowtuft might have to go out on a search alone. He did not mind, of course not, but it was worrisome when he always had cats coming in and out of his den. What if something happened while he was gone? Lightningpaw could handle a good amount, but goodness! Cowtuft was a frightened lad!

He was chewing his bottom lip over his worries when he entered inside his den. Fretting would do no good, but he simply couldn't help it. It was only then he noticed three cats were standing in the middle of the main section. Actually, one was sitting. Cowtuft blinked slowly in confusion, ah. Goodness. This was a bit of a toothwracker, a froggy slip.

A squeak died in his throat, floppy ears perking up as he slowly stepped inside. He settled down the moss he had collected previously, taking a long stare at the one who was speaking. He had just come in at the end of her story, and her voice wasn't familiar. Typically, scent was the most useful or there was something. Still, Cowtuft was drawing a blank. Swallowing nervously, his gaze swept to the other two. Recognition flickered at the sight of a flank with a feather on it. Lightningpaw. He shifted to look towards the final cat, a lilac-grey cat. They were missing an eye and he realized she was Twilightstar.

Tension seeped from his shoulders, and he dipped his head in greeting to the unknown cat. "Good afternoon, dear, " He spoke softly, his voice quiet and soft. A brief flash of sadness at his own voice before it simmered. Cowtuft doubted this stranger could understand sign language, so he resorted to speaking verbally. He was comfortable enough with his apprentice and a cat he looked up to by his side.

The medicine cat stepped forward, heterochronic hues surveying the ragged feline. Gashes and scratches riddled their fur, with a claw mark. There was the smell of infection, and their front left leg was severely injured. A small gasp fell from his lips when he noticed, sympathy and well, tears welting up in his eyes. "Ooh, darling.. that must be a woozy.. We must get that taken care.." He cooed softly, turning to Lightningpaw. Aaa! What a terrible time to be missing a necessity.

"Little.. lily..? Could you please, be a peach and .. get my marigolds.. and poppy seeds..? A stick, and moss.. would be wonderful too -- we do not have any cobwebs.. unfortunately, but .. we can do something, I am assured..!" Cowtuft chirped, despite the severity of this stranger's wounds -- he didn't believe they risked any death. This wasn't a situation where they had to be rushing on the paws, it would be best to take the lead and teach Lightningpaw over this.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 8th, 2023 at 12:49 AM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 12:55 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★

Two moons had come, and Cowtuft could smell the scent of rotting in his storage. He toddled into his storage, dragging his injured leg behind him. He removed two poppy flowers, three burnets, four dandelions, one marigold, and two yellow bells. He sighed softly, what a shame.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 8th, 2023 at 12:56 AM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit limped and laid down on her mother's paws, the blind queen noded at Cowtuft ''I will return if there is any complication'' She mewed before grabbing her kit from the scruff, ''Thank you'' She purred to the medicine cats before leaving the med den
@x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; July 8th, 2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 05:09 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Halfpaw trembled a bit at the biig cats touch but nodded "y-yes sir"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer