Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:55 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:51 PM
Rosekit finder
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:29 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2024, 04:52 AM
Barely active. Needs help

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat looked up and nodded his head seriously. "Team creek gather around me!" he meowed out loud to the crowd. "Which I think Bluefang ( @bubble[error]. ), and Sunsetpaw ( @Pangoligon ) is that am I correct?" as he waited for them to gather he mumbled about what the herbs looked like to himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*Bluefang nods*

@Pangoligon

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 127
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Alright, Team Creek! They payed attention to what the herbs were; tansy, thyme, watermint, and Boneset roots! Tansies; looks like dandelions, grows tall, and their flowers grow at the top with fern-like. Thyme; short little shrub that grows near the ground with long slender branches that grows leaves in small clusters. Watermint; spiky rounded flowers that grows out of a super tall stem! As well as hairy leaves that grows on stalks! Boneset roots; hairy, narrow, and triangular leafs that grows in pairs but they only needed to get the roots! Okay, got it! The apprentice looked around for their teammates, their ears perked, hearing one of their teammates call out to to the team. That's...Beanfloat, isn't it? "Yep, Sunsetpaw's my name!" they gave a cheerful smile to both of the warriors on the team before their blue hues looked out at the territory "i think we should start looking around now? I think we should search for the herbs near water sources? We probably have a bigger chance of finding some of the herbs around there especially watermints (and also it's basically what Riverclan's territory is made out of). We should probably split up a bit too. Not too far, but far enought to cover a good searching area" the orange apprentice got ready to go and. start the herb hunt. A few teams already started to search so their team should probbaly start soon as well.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 9th, 2024, 05:46 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
214/200

---

The newest addition to the group brings a smile to her face. Nodding gratefully to Baypaw in response to his question, she allows her gaze to linger before gazing out upon the group once more. Who was she to deny someone that wanted to help? She would take any enthusiastic paws any day of the week. For a moment she has to think of what the first round of herbs should consist of... And when it comes upon her she raises her voice to those ready to be divided into teams.

"Alright! So for round one you'll all be looking for four different herbs! Tansy, thyme, watermint, and boneset roots. I'll tell ya more about 'em once ya all split into your teams. All teams will have a name so make sure ya remember yours. After I announce what team you're on meet up and sit down so you can hear the herb details afterwards. Let's get started."

"First team up is Team Pond which includes Riverheart ( @Swiftheart <3 ), Summerrose ( @/Swiftheart <3), and Baypaw ( @vellichor )."

"Second team is Team Stream. Echoheart ( @/Swiftheart <3 ), Adderpaw ( @TheLostAmongTheStars ), Lionpaw ( @Tecumori ), that's you guys."

"Third is Team Creek. So we have Beanfloat ( @Beanz ), Bluefang ( @bubble[error]. ), and Sunsetpaw ( @Pangoligon ) in that one.

"Fourth up is Team Puddle. Garlicfeather ( @Fritter ), Jayfrost ( @al3c766 ), and Toadpaw ( @Katiethewolfchild ) that would be you."

"And lastly we have Team Ocean that includes Amberwing ( @Sklee ), Ripplepelt ( @lesbianism ), and Silverpaw ( @corrosion! )."

"Now it's time for me to tell ya what you're lookin' for. Startin' with tansy. Tansies look like dandelions almost-- small, round, and yellow. Doubt they're gonna be flowerin' right now so look for the leaves and the stems. They get real tall and all the flowers grow in bunches at the top. The leaves are pretty fernlike-- they grow in small groups on the stems. Tansy's got this sweet and calmin' scent-- almost like a berry."

"Thyme should be pretty easy t'a find, especially with the scent of it. It doesn't really grow in winter but if there's any around it should survive the cold. It's a pretty small shrub that grows close to the ground. The branches are slender and long with small clusters of leaves. It's got a spicy smell to it so it should be pretty obvious."

"Watermint has a lot mellower flavor than regular mint-- or that's what my momma told me. It loves wet dirt so anywhere near water would be your best bet. It's got these spikey rounded flowers and super tall stems. And it's got these hairy leaves that grow on stalks. If you're not sure if ya found it give it a good sniff. Cool and refreshing... Almost smells like water. Super crisp."

"And finally. Boneset roots. This one will be the trickiest to find since the flowers definitely won't be in bloom right now. Look for hairy, narrowly triangular leaves. The leaves will usually be in pairs growin' on the stem. The plant is pretty floral smellin' but I only need the roots."

Phew. That was a lot of talking. Way too much talking.

"If anyone's got any questions before ya set out feel free t'a ask. Anywhere in the territory is free game. Good luck!"

- - - - -
SOME NOTES BEFORE YOU START:
- All teams and weekly herbs were decided with wheel spins.
- The DC to successfully find an herb is 12 or greater. You can only make as many attempts to find an herb as you can carry. So if you have the Collector purrk you may roll up to 8 times. If not, you may roll up to 5 times.
- If your character has the Collector purrk you may roll with advantage.
- No stealing, sabotaging, or tricking other teams will be permitted. If Tansy finds out about any dirty play your character will be due for punishment.
- Round One herbs should be turned in by 1/14 11:59 EST for points to be valid and counted before Round Two.
- New members are allowed to join the event at the beginning of each new round if at least two characters to form a team are present!
Racing over as fast as her little legs could bring her, Willowpaw skidded to a halt at Tansypaw's paws (pun intended) "C-can I join!? Sorry I didn't know about this before a-aand'

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:52 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One; no slipped around | Straight | Warrior |

Tags; @Pangoligon @bubble[error].

Beanfloat nodded seriously and looked over the warrior and the apprentice. "Ok so we have Tansy, thyme, watermint, and boneset roots." he looked across at them again. "I Dont know why but I don't tend to slip near ice as much as anyone else" he thought over the herbs. "I think water mint and thyme grow close to the water so I can get those and if one of you guys want to choose between Tansy and Boneset Root you can do that!" he smiled.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

──────────────

──────────────
Alright, Team Creek! They payed attention to what the herbs were; tansy, thyme, watermint, and Boneset roots! Tansies; looks like dandelions, grows tall, and their flowers grow at the top with fern-like. Thyme; short little shrub that grows near the ground with long slender branches that grows leaves in small clusters. Watermint; spiky rounded flowers that grows out of a super tall stem! As well as hairy leaves that grows on stalks! Boneset roots; hairy, narrow, and triangular leafs that grows in pairs but they only needed to get the roots! Okay, got it! The apprentice looked around for their teammates, their ears perked, hearing one of their teammates call out to to the team. That's...Beanfloat, isn't it? "Yep, Sunsetpaw's my name!" they gave a cheerful smile to both of the warriors on the team before their blue hues looked out at the territory "i think we should start looking around now? I think we should search for the herbs near water sources? We probably have a bigger chance of finding some of the herbs around there especially watermints (and also it's basically what Riverclan's territory is made out of). We should probably split up a bit too. Not too far, but far enought to cover a good searching area" the orange apprentice got ready to go and. start the herb hunt. A few teams already started to search so their team should probbaly start soon as well.
Quote:
BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One; no slipped around | Straight | Warrior |

Beanfloat nodded seriously and looked over the warrior and the apprentice. "Ok so we have Tansy, thyme, watermint, and boneset roots." he looked across at them again. "I Dont know why but I don't tend to slip near ice as much as anyone else" he thought over the herbs. "I think water mint and thyme grow close to the water so I can get those and if one of you guys want to choose between Tansy and Boneset Root you can do that!" he smiled.
*Bluefang nods*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 9th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw followed Jayfrost out of camp and sniffed around for some herbs. (15, watermint) She picked what she found, which she was pretty sure was watermint since it smelled somewhat like water and had been near some water.

She continued sniffing around. (8, thyme) She unfortunately didn't find anything.

She sniffed around some more. (20, tansy) She found what she thought was tansy because it had a sweet and calming scent to it.

She kept sniffing around for some more herbs. (15, watermint) She found some more of what she thought was watermint because it smelled kinda like water and was near some water so she picked it.

She sniffed around a bit more. (8, thyme) She didn't find anything else but she was pretty sure she had a fair amount of herbs so she was happy with what she had found. She would have looked for boneset root but flowers also had a floral scent so she would have had difficulty locating them without sight. (I rolled a find on everything that wasn't thyme lol which is funny because find and thyme sound somewhat similar, at least to me) (+2 watermint and +1 tansy) @al3cc766 @Fritter

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 15th, 2024 at 09:55 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:12 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

a bit disappointed in himself he had met back up with his teammates and returned to camp, the herbs he had picked safe between his jaws.
"what do you guys have?" the tabby asked his teammates after gently placing his herbs in the ground in front of them. he hoped they had done well, maybe even better than himself, whatever it took to maybe even win.

(+1boneset root, +1thyme, +1watermint)

(hope this is okay )
@Fritter @Katiethewolfchild

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:24 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw went back to camp with Garlicfeather and Jayfrost. She gently placed her own herbs tin the ground in front of her teammates. This is what I found. (She found 2 watermint and 1 tansy) Once both of the warriors had seen her herbs she meowed I'm going to go report back to Tansypaw before she picked up her herbs and walked over to Tansypaw and set the watermint and tansy in front of the medicine cat. This is what I found she meowed. @al3cc766 @Fritter @silver.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 13th, 2024 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 09:38 PM
my disease, my infection

silverpaw
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
┈┈┈
Scampering after her teammates somewhat indignantly, Silverpaw's ire dissipated as she noticed Amberwing's fruitless searches. The dedication was much appreciated, though Silverpaw would save her energy to gander around where there was a higher chance of finding anything that grew. She wondered if digging under the snow would turn up something of worth. Surely it would all be dead and frosted to the roots?

Silverpaw huffed out a cold breath of air. Best get searching now that the marshes were underfoot. The apprentice snuffled around for tansy (for Tansy), but found absolutely nothing. She growled under her breath. What a load of rotted trout. The apprentice gave a dirty look to the brush that tickled her nose. No fake dandelions here. [rolled 8].

Time to find thyme. Silverpaw trotted across a fox-length of marsh, following what she assumed was a spicy scent. Surely it was the thyme she was searching for. Team Ocean could use a win right now. Unfortunately, the scent was...not lucky. Something decaying under a lot of mud. [rolled 7].

Damn. This was much, much more difficult than she'd expected. Whatever. She'll find some mint watermint. Maybe she should cool it with the puns. Hah. Silverpaw circled back around and crawled low to the ground as she approached the boggier parts of the marsh. All she got for the trouble were muddy paws. Silverpaw winced at the squelching sound of mud suctioning as she withdrew a dirtied paw from the marsh. "Gross," she muttered. [rolled 8].

Boneset was where it's at, anyway. The next best herb to hit the clans. Silverpaw shook her head in distaste at her paws and scrambled under a thicket of brush. Triangle leaves, triangle leaves...nope, nada, nothing. The apprentice hissed a vile thing and extracted herself from the tangle of bush branches. [rolled 9].

Tansy one more time, then. Almost dejectedly, Silverpaw ambled to a spot unexplored by her. She doubted she'd find anything but she tried anyway. Green eyes scrutinized the undergrowth carefully, surprise tingling down her spine when she caught sight of tall stems, tightly bunched at the top. "Aha," Silverpaw quietly exclaimed, hustling to pick the tansy. Dare she say...no, the joke's been used up. "Found some tansy!" the cat slurred around the herb in her mouth. [rolled 14.] [+1 tansy.]
┈┈┈
@Sklee @lesbianism

Last edited by alkaline; January 9th, 2024 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 11:16 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @corrosion! @Sklee

[ roll for watermint and thyme: 4, 17 ]
She had no luck with the watermint, but there was still the marsh to check, so she wasn't too worried. She did, however, catch a spicy scent. She followed the smell, finding a plant with slender leaves in clusters, just like Tansypaw had said. She bit off a stem, carrying it with her to the marsh.

[ roll for watermint, tansy, and boneset: 5, 5, 4 ]
The marsh... she repeated the herbs she hadn't found in her head as she sniffed, searching for more. Yellow flowers, ferny leaves, sweet scent. Hairy leaves, tall stems, wet soil. Hairy triangle leaf pairs, floral scent, collect the roots. No luck finding anything else - perhaps the wet and cold had rotted or frozen any herbs that lived here.

"Looks like I used all my luck with the thyme," she sighed, glancing at her teammate's herbs. It seemed like Amberwing was still looking, so she turned to Silverpaw with her tansy. She seemed a bit grouchy, but then, they hadn't had much luck yet. "Well, it is leafbare, I suppose... Tansypaw said we might have some trouble. Hopefully we have better luck next round."
[+1 thyme]
Old January 10th, 2024, 02:34 AM
Barely active. Needs help

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
BeanFloat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*Bluefang nods*

──────────────

──────────────
Alright! The apprentice began their search once the team reached! Let's see...everything's snowy and cold but there must be some stuff around here. They made sure to pay very close attention to what they're looked at.

[Rolled 20 | +1 Watermint]

There! Sunsetpaw found a watermint! Spiky-round flowers growing out of a tall stem with hairy leaves! That looks like it! Er...Beanfloat said he's getting the Watermints but if Sunsetpaw finds one then they're definately not going to ignore it! The apprentice carefully picked up the herb, making sure they didn't accidentally destroy it. This was going great so far; will this keep up? Well they'll see soon! With the watermint with them, the apprentice started to look around for something else. Maybe some tansies? Or maybe another watermint if they spot any more. Or maybe some of the other herbs that Tansypaw told them to hunt.

[Rolled a 7 and 10 | +0 Tansy]

Er...maybe it won't go as well as the watermint. No, there's none over here. No watermint, no Tansy, no anything; not a single herb over here. Hmm...if there's none here they should look over there maybe. Yea they'll try that! With the Watermint still in their jaws, the orange apprentice looked around somewhere else near not as close as where they found the watermint. Will they find any other herbs soon? Hopefully they could before the round's up. If they only got a single Watermint then that won't be too helpful, would it? So they started to search there instead

Oh....oh no..... Nothing here either. With a sigh escaping their mouth, Sunsetpaw looked around elsewhere nearby for any herbs Tansypaw requested for this round. Did their luck run out right on the first herb? 1 is better than 0 but it's still not really that much. How about there? Closer to the river? Maybe they would have a better chance at finding something the closer they are to the water. But Beanfloat already said he's going to search there so if Sunsetpaw could avoid searching somewhere their teammates already searched in, then that'll be great

[Rolled a 19 | +1 Boneset root]

Oh! Finally, another herb! This looks like what Tansypaw described! hairy, narrow, and triangular leafs that grows in pairs. Hmm....they only need the roots so guess it's time to dig it up a bit. Feels a little bad but then again it's the same situation with the other herb just this time they're getting the root. It looks pretty! Is it named Boneset becaus ethe leaves grow in pairs? It's quite the interesting name!

[Rolled a 6 | +0 Tansy]

Time to continue looking! Hopefully their luck returned and staying this time! Eh..? Maybe not...they're not finding anything. Not a single herb. Yikes, Leaf-bare's not a great season to be looking for herbs. No wonder so many cats hates it. It's fun and beautiful though it's not really of much use other than that. In fact, it probably makes things harder. Alright, maybe they should check up on the others now. Not really as much herbs as they hoped to find, so hopefully the rest got more than them!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Closed Thread