Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Emberfrost
RiverClan Warrior - 37 Moons

____

Dark ginger and white fur was only just a flash as Emberfrost tackled Finchpaw to the ground, aiming ferocious swipes at the apprentice's ears.

''That'll teach you to fight us in our camp ever again!'' The RiverClan she-cat hissed.

Emberfrost aimed claws at Finchpaw's muzzle, giving a snarl of satisfaction and rage as she felt her claws slice his nose.
Finchpaw's eyes widened with shock, pupils narrowing into slits as a ferocious Riverclan warrior barreled him into the ground. She was shouting something at him, then raked his muzzle with her claws, the pain intense and burning. "Ngk-" Damn it! But he couldn't stay down, who knew how far this cat was willing to go to protect her clan. Instead, Finchpaw used the way she was towering over him to his advantage, kicking up his legs and raking her belly with them. Not hard enough to tear, he didn't think, but enough to give him a fleeting second to pull himself back up.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 16th, 2024 at 03:49 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:50 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay - ThunderClan Warrior
Tags; @forest , @blxze.

Ready for battle Shadowtail was excited. He got to his paws and prepared himself by doing a few stretches and looked around for Riverwhisper and Flutterpaw. He is ready to get a piece of a RiverClan warrior.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡

Last edited by f0rg0tt3n_v0id; February 16th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:51 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Out of all the things to happen, an invasion by ThunderClan wasn't what he expected. He knew they had been mad, but Talonpaw hadn't realized it was this bad. They had swarmed camp just as he had exited the apprentices' den.

Talonpaw was frozen, eyes wide as the chaos begin. Cats were tearing into each other. He should hide, he had no training... but then he would be no better than the warriors who cared less about the kits and apprentices. They wouldn't defend him, he would have to defend himself and those like him.

He noticed three ThunderClan cats going after one of RiverClan's warriors. As much as Talonpaw was tempted to let it continue, he wasn't to the point of betraying RiverClan yet. He was better than that.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FOX-HEARTED COWARDS! YOU'RE SO SCARED YOU HAVE TO GANG UP THREE ON ONE, HUH?!" Talonpaw screeched, puffing up his fur to look even larger than he already was. He waited no time in charging, lack of training shoved to the back of his mind as he aimed to simply slam himself into one of the cats attacking Starlingflight.

@Tiabirb @Spider-in-the-corner @SpiritWolf_yt @Spookez. [Talonpaw is attacking Flutterminnow]

Last edited by Ian; February 16th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:52 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Finchpaw's eyes widened with shock, pupils narrowing into slits as a ferocious Riverclan warrior barreled him into the ground. She was shouting something at him, then raked his muzzle with her claws, the pain intense and burning. "Ngk-" Damn it! But he couldn't stay down, who knew how far this cat was willing to go to protect her clan. Instead, Finchpaw used the way she was towering over him to his advantage, kicking up his legs and raking her belly with them. Not hard enough to tear, he didn't think, but enough to give him a fleeting second to pull himself back up.

Emberfrost
RiverClan Warrior - 37 Moons

____

Emberfrost grunted and stumbled back for a few moments. Retaining her balance, the molly lunged forward.

The RiverClan warrior grabbed Finchpaw's tail in her mouth - biting down hard - and yanked him backwards.

Taking advantage of the ThunderClan apprentice stumbling, Emberfrost reared and then slammed her paws down onto Finchpaw's side.

With a hiss, she sliced open a wound in his shoulder with sharp claws.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:52 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treepaw let out a hiss.

(OPEN)

Beefed up tier 2 [ACTIVE] 13 moons

Sorry for the short post

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

This entire thing still felt like a pit in Mudhounds stomach.

There were more reasonable actions, this was a huge overreaction to literally nothing, this was just starting war..... This felt cruel. But for better or for worse Mudhound would follow their sister into hell and here they were.

The chaos was immediate and horrid, the resulting cry of a clan attacked in their home and, eyes catching on a lone confused apprentice resolve hardened.

Mudhound would act and would do so to help both sides best they could without being a traitor. The nursery was not to be touched and would be safe, the hornet would pick off apprentices and without maiming them would take them out of the fight and toss them in there. There'd be less combatants for thunderclan to deal with, as even untrained apprentices in great enough numbers were a threat, and the apprentices could potentially be spared further pain. After all, it made sense that if they were so easily taken down by Mudhound they should be in the battle at all right? Just.... Just dont think about how it wasnt a fair fight, that the tripod was huge even compared to a normal warrior and a formidable fighter....

Dont think about it. They couldnt think about it. Instead Mudhound kept face blank and free of hate or rage and just lunged at the lost apprentice, aiming to keep this short and get her out of the fight.

A large paw lashed out and aimed to backhand the apprentice, aiming to stun her, and Mudhound then shifted their side to body slam Blizzardpaw into the ground and topple her. Once she was on the ground the aim was to pin, to end the fight with threat of 'worse' that was only a bluff and swiftly use greater bulk and strength to keep the apprentice down.

The hornet would just need to hope she was too stunned by the sudden raid to get away.

@Spookez.

Last edited by Rani; February 16th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 35 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Currently fighting Fadingsun in rc camp. NOT in medicine den! She just overheard cobweb lol

Battle. A word that had lingered in Ghostglow's mind for days much like how heat lingered long after the sun had set in green leaf. Uncomfortable, overbearing, annoying. Her skill set lay not in paw to paw combat, but in the shadows. Unlike her dear friend Drizzlenight she was not a skilled fighter, never had been. She was much better at damaging the mind. Something told her Riverclan cats were too dimwitted to have a mind worth breaking. Her eyes flickered between Bumblestar and Drizzlenight as they practically skipped towards their enemies. What did they see in such dangerous tactics?

Oh well, seemed killing these guppies in bunches would be the only way to keep their noses out of Thunderclan's business. Ears perked as a nearby apprentice mentioned the herb storage. Good. No need to kill them all right here, just deal enough damage and leave them to rot. No herbs meant no healing... the guppies were done. Speaking of guppies - here came one now! Might as well have a little fun.

"Oh my!" She giggled, leaping back from Fadingsun's claws. (He had gotten much too close...) Her own unsheathed as she retaliated, aiming multiple swipes at Fadingsun's face. She wasn't strong, but she was quick. "You might want to bow out now little one. Seems any wounds you or your clanmates take could be deadly." A bright smile as her tail waved towards Cobwebpaw.

@Cherry~

Last edited by Poprock; February 16th, 2024 at 07:30 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:54 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye let out an extremely fierce war cry before charging in with Thistletoe.

Treestripe and Eaglecall were chatting with Smolderpaw but as soon as the Thunderclanners charged, the warriors of the trio tried to hide Smolderpaw.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:55 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post
Tags; @forest , @blxze.

Ready for battle Shadowtail was excited. He got to his paws and prepared himself by doing a few stretches and looked around for Riverwhisper and Flutterpaw. He is ready to get a piece of a RiverClan warrior.
Riverwhisper snarled, seeing the ThunderClan warrior Shadowtail. He bunched his muscles, ready for battle.

can u remind me of shadow's perms in a spoiler?

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:55 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post
Tags; @forest , @blxze.

user20199_pic48010_1707076043_thumb.png
Flutterpaw
Tags; @/TherianInTheForest ; @Fritter
[She's going down, but with a FRIGGIN FIGHT]

No.
StarClan, no.
This ThunderClan warrior's eyes seemed to search
for her and only for her, and her heart caught in her
throat as it seemed to lock onto her. If she was going
down, she would go down with a fight. A BIG. HEROIC.
CRAPPING. FIGHT.
With a snarl, she lunged onto the larger warrior, attempting
to slice her claws across his shoulders.

Fritter, if you would like Garlic to attempt an intervene and Flutterpaw stupidly jumps in fromt like a cheesy Disney movie, opportunity is open, but only if you want!

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Closed Thread