Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:27 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 10:23 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:08 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Goldenpaw briefly nodded. "Thanks," she told the stumbling apprentice, sitting down. "Should we take this back to camp?
"

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old November 19th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
The tom was losing his patience quickly, "Enough excuses..." The tom had a pang of sympathy but at the same time, he didn't know whether the loner was trying to play tricks. He bore his weight down on the rabbit's neck, snapping it. The rabbit laid lifeless. He hooked his claw into the rabbit's fur and tossed it to the loner. The rabbit plopped by the loner's paw, still soft and warm. "Yes, selfish. Your kind only live for yourself. Family of one."

He glared over the tabby tom, he was rather sincere looking. He shook his head and hissed at the loner once more, "Get out of here, if you know what's good for you." The tom snarled, "Other warriors won't be so forgiving."
Tilting his head, finding the food offered to him to be the opposite of what he had expected, making the weary cat even more hesitant. He hadn't even caught the prey; still this cat's logic didn't flow properly to him which made him afraid of other cats that would use the distraction. Sighing and backing up from the prey he shook his head, glancing behind himself before hissing back at the tom. Sabre didn't feel like getting ambushed today. "It's not my catch, it's yours, take it and feed the family you've been fortunate to be born into." He hissed back, tail twitching about behind him. "I'm no kit, if I can't catch my own prey I don't deserve to live."
Old November 19th, 2016, 04:17 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Tilting his head, finding the food offered to him to be the opposite of what he had expected, making the weary cat even more hesitant. He hadn't even caught the prey; still this cat's logic didn't flow properly to him which made him afraid of other cats that would use the distraction. Sighing and backing up from the prey he shook his head, glancing behind himself before hissing back at the tom. Sabre didn't feel like getting ambushed today. "It's not my catch, it's yours, take it and feed the family you've been fortunate to be born into." He hissed back, tail twitching about behind him. "I'm no kit, if I can't catch my own prey I don't deserve to live."
Spiderstrike's ear flicked in reaction, his expression didn't change. Sabre seemed to be rather passive but that didn't change the fact that he was on WindClan territory. Spiderstrike calmly strided towards Sabre, his thin tail whipping side to side. "An act of kindness is something new to you, I suppose. Being alone and all." He brushed the rabbit to the side and gave Sabre a menacing growl. "You talk so much about family for someone who prefers solitude." He craned his head higher to glare down at the striped tom. "If you don't want any more trouble, I suggest you leave." Spiderstrike's claws clenched at the grass beneath him and his tail lashed side to side. It was rather evident that the tom would lash out very soon.

[spiderstrike is so inconsistent, i'm having trouble reading the situation. ;;]
------

Last edited by Junco; November 19th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
Spiderstrike's ear flicked in reaction, his expression didn't change. Sabre seemed to be rather passive but that didn't change the fact that he was on WindClan territory. Spiderstrike calmly strided towards Sabre, his thin tail whipping side to side. "An act of kindness is something new to you, I suppose. Being alone and all." He brushed the rabbit to the side and gave Sabre a menacing growl. "You talk so much about family for someone who prefers solitude." He craned his head higher to glare down at the striped tom. "If you don't want any more trouble, I suggest you leave." Spiderstrike's claws clenched at the grass beneath him and his tail lashed side to side. It was rather evident that the tom would lash out very soon.

[spiderstrike is so inconsistent, i'm having trouble reading the situation. ;;]
[Sorry for the delay x3]

"You assume a lot without stopping to imagine how others live. I've heard of how your clan works, you take care of eachother, despite not being of same blood heh. The first of two acts of kindness I have experienced, was how to hunt, so that I wouldn't starve." Sabre could only feel so vexed by the image this cat must have of everyone who wasn't in a clan, it was odd as best. "The second of two was what it's like to have a friend who actually cares." Sighing a bit and turning around his stomach nipping at him for not taking the meal. "I'll leave now before you get in trouble for killing an intruder like myself heh."
Old November 19th, 2016, 11:04 PM
[juhng-koh]

Quote:

[Sorry for the delay x3]

"You assume a lot without stopping to imagine how others live. I've heard of how your clan works, you take care of eachother, despite not being of same blood heh. The first of two acts of kindness I have experienced, was how to hunt, so that I wouldn't starve." Sabre could only feel so vexed by the image this cat must have of everyone who wasn't in a clan, it was odd as best. "The second of two was what it's like to have a friend who actually cares." Sighing a bit and turning around his stomach nipping at him for not taking the meal. "I'll leave now before you get in trouble for killing an intruder like myself heh."
Spiderblaze wasn't keen on fighting the loner. If anything, he avoided fights if he could. The tom huffed, relieved the loner decided to leave peacefully. "Don't lecture me rouge cat..." He seemed pensive, thinking over Sabre's last comments. "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." The tom darkly growled. If anything, he hoped no one of his clanmates come here and catch scent of him and this loner. With no evidence of a struggle or chasing him out. A pang of regret bit at his chest, Why was I so passive? He turned to leave, just remembering to snatched up the rabbit before trotting further into his territory. Perhaps it was Sabre's peculiar personality or maybe it was this feeling of coming change that made him so uneasy.

[Thank you for being patient with me!]
------
Old November 19th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

@Junco

Shaking his head again the tom sighed and spoke up as he stopped for a moment, "I wasn't lecturing you, merely asking that you not assume that I enjoy living a life by myself, after having friends to live with, it's awful to be by myself again. Anyway..." he murmured picking up the pace, pinning his ears as his stomach growled loudly. His body cared not for ethics, the meal would have been good but he had more important things like surviving to worry about. Sabre had gone a few days without eating before, he was against having to suffer through it again, but what choice did he have.
Old November 20th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw froze at her reaction. He had forgotten all about what had happened, he forgot where he was and for a moment, even who he was. All he could think about was the expression on his best friend's face and the utter shock that he knew she must be feeling. If it had been anyone else telling her this and scaring her like he had, he would have instantly gone over to her and stayed by her side until he was satisfied that she was okay. Knowing that that would definitely be a wrong move at this moment, he stayed completely frozen which was helpful...at least he couldn't cause any more damage at this moment. "I'm...sorry...that kind of slipped out...I didn't mean to...scare you," He mewed, his voice faltering every few words. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. He had always known what to do when this sort of thing had happened before...well, not this exact scenario, but when she was upset before. She was his best friend. She was technically his only friend. He hadn't had much luck with the other apprentices.

Maybe they thought there was something wrong with him. And having seen the damage he had just caused, Couragepaw wondered if maybe there was. "I'm sorry." He mewed once more, taking a couple pawsteps towards her and making eye contact with her before looking away nervously. DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT!! His mind seemed to be screaming at him, although his heart was telling him the exact opposite. Couragepaw generally listened to both and tried to make his own sort of decision. Somewhere in between, as a matter of fact. But this was something that he couldn't do in between, and it would definitely look very suspicious and strange if he did.

Taking a deep breath, he looked back up, forcing himself to maintain eye contact with his friend. He took another step towards her, keeping eye contact all the while. "Moonpaw. I- I don't know whether...whether you've noticed it or not, and I don't know if this is just something that older apprentices go through...not to sound mean or like I'm patronizing you or anything, of course... but I've noticed some very weird emotions going on with me. And I was just kind of wondering if maybe, perhaps you might kind of have them too...?" He mewed, his voice trailing off and ending in question. It was bound to come out sooner or later. At least I didn't spring it on her like 'Hey Moonpaw, I've got some really weird feelings, and guess what! When I look at you, I don't think of you as a sister anymore!' Couragepaw thought with a snort. He couldn't imagine having said that.
Moonpaw swallowed nervously as he began to speak. She was at a loss of knowledge of what was going on, everything was just so confusing. Had she really just freaked out because he complimented her? She couldn't believe that it had really been her who had done that, and now he was trying to make up for it... However, regardless of what she was feeling, confusion, shock, fear, she couldn't remove her eyes from him. He seemed scared too and all that she wanted at this moment was for the look on his face and the feelings that she felt to disappear into oblivion and be caused by something else so that she didn't have to feel afraid to comfort him. She just wanted it to go back to normal and be the way that it used to be before all of this, before they became apprentices. In this moment, even her own ambition was extinguished as she watched him, unable to shake the fear off from what he had said and the wanting for things to go back to normal.

Moonpaw didn't speak as he apologized, she couldn't find the words to speak to him, her mind was blank as she thought of what she could say to him after he spoke. It wasn't his fault exactly... There wasn't really a fault here, but she didn't know how he would react to that, and her mouth seemed to be fused closed making even the thought of speaking near impossible. The cream colored she-cat still found it difficult to remove her eyes from Couragepaw's face, wanting to try to look into his eyes, wanting to see the same eyes that had always been there for her and be able to still see that they held the same emotions as they always had... But, when he turned and looked up at her for the second time, not removing his eyes from hers again she could see that they weren't the exact same eyes that had belong to Couragekit, these were the eyes of Couragepaw, and the differences, even the small ones, frightened her.

She sat in silence as he spoke again, still frightened, she could hear her heart pounding in her ears and nearly blocking out the sound of her best friend's voice and then felt her thoughts freeze over. E-Emotions? she thought. I-I've noticed them Couragepaw... But... But... I-I.... Even her thoughts were stuttered as she imagined what she could say to him. trying to create an answer before she opened her mouth to answer him. Maybe... Just... Pretend that I don't understand...? she thought, just wanting not to be awkward anymore.
"What k-kind of e-emotions?" She asked timidly, realizing too late that perhaps that wasn't the best thing to ask. She lowered her gaze hesitantly and then looked back up at him. She wanted to know that he was talking about the same emotions that she felt within herself before she told him that she also had these strange feelings. But... What if he wasn't talking about the same feelings? What then? What if there was a whole other set of odd, unusual, frightening, awkward emotions that she would get or that she, worse yet, would never be able to understand as he went through them? She suppressed a shiver at the thought of this, neither of those options seemed very appealing to her.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 20th, 2016, 03:25 AM
[juhng-koh]

Quote:
@Junco

Shaking his head again the tom sighed and spoke up as he stopped for a moment, "I wasn't lecturing you, merely asking that you not assume that I enjoy living a life by myself, after having friends to live with, it's awful to be by myself again. Anyway..." he murmured picking up the pace, pinning his ears as his stomach growled loudly. His body cared not for ethics, the meal would have been good but he had more important things like surviving to worry about. Sabre had gone a few days without eating before, he was against having to suffer through it again, but what choice did he have.
Spiderstrike took a few more steps before halting. He turned around, his whole body rigid. "What's your name, loner?" He took a few hasty glances around him. To make sure no other WindClan cats were nearby. It felt wrong to be so sneaky, but he didn't know who to trust. His own siblings seemed to be behaving strangely. His closest friends were being so... distant? He shook his head, as if to shake the poisonous thoughts out of his mind.

He let the rabbit drop limply from his jaw. His pale eyes were thin slits, his brow furrowed with a questioning glare. "What is it that you do? Where do you live? Where are you from?"
------
Old November 20th, 2016, 10:23 AM
WindClan

My Mood: Stressed

CloudPelt padded silently through the forest, the scent of mouse filling her nostrils. Suddenly, she got a glance of a small brown wood mouse munching on a seed clasped between it's grubby little paws. CloudPelt pounced and finished it off with one quick killing bite. "Not too bad, might feed an elder if I'm lucky" She said to herself and shrugged as she headed deeper into the forest.
Closed Thread