Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 05:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: April Gathering

Ashcloud crawled out of the bush and leapt onto the sandy beach with a chuckle, "yep!" ashcloud leapt into the air and rolled onto his back with a laugh, "starclan I remember when me and my mentor would do this!" he chuckled and got back up. He looked back at speckledrose with a big smile.

@DarkNight

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 9th, 2020, 05:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{Had to quote, it was getting like quite far in the pages. Though we do have to round up this rp already}

Breezefeather nodded slightly. "Windclan's doing better. The clan is happy to be home and I will say the same. There is nothing that compares to the feel of the breeze and the freedom of running on the moors." He wondered if the Medicine cat had ever been on Windclan territory. It would be interesting but that was when the calls that they had to return to their respective gatherings rang out. He rose on his paws, his issue with his head disorientating him but for a moment before he lowered his head respectfully. "Thank you for this short chat Irispaw. It's always an honour to talk with one of your knowledge and wisdom despite your younger age. Do your clan proud and I might see you at the next gathering." With that he turned around and slowly began padding across the sand to where the Windclan cats were leaving the gathering and with one long look back at the other clans he bowed his head yet again and continued his trek back to the moors where his warm nest awaited him. And Daisy did too.

[Hey, it's alright! Am I sensing a ship- Breeze×Daisy?]

Irispaw smiled, glad to hear that the tom's clan was prospering once more. She felt her eyes grow shadowed as he spoke of the moors. She'd always wanted to go there. She liked the fresh air. Even if she couldn't run, she loved the idea of being able to climb up a hill and stand there for a while. Perhaps she should visit them sometime. After all, she was friendly with a few days in Windclan now, including Breezefeather. She nodded, eyes glittering with wonder as he talked about his home with such live. She admired that. Despite her new home being Shadowclan, she could never forget her love for Thunderclan. If they went into war, she would never be able to handle it.
"It sounds amazing. Maybe I'll come and see you guys sometime." She purred, considering it. As the leaders yowled for their clanmates to follow, she stood up, nodding to Breezefeather. She dipped her head back to him, meeting his gaze with a determined one.
"Thanks. It is always an honour to talk to you- you should be proud of yourself. It's hard to find cats this nice and brave at the same time." She watched as he padded off, joining his clan. She hadn't seen Daisybloom at the gathering... Eyes widening in realization, she gave a mrrow of amusement. The two certainly did make a good pair, if she was reading it right. Eyebrows curving happily, she padded off to join Shadowclan.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 9th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Speckledrose smiled back at him. “You must have had quite the mentor! My mentor would never let me do anything wrong. Not that I ever listened to him.”
@kittygirl

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@SilentLamb @CheetahPelt

Irispaw nodded to the tom, smiling herself. It had been fun. Better than she'd thought, at least. For once she wasn't socially awkward! She felt her fur fluff in triumph. She shook her head, agreeing with the tom.
"It was nice meeting you too! I doubt that no alliance will stop anything. After all, we're supposed to "treat all cats as equals", right?" She mewed, shrugging. No alliance wouldn't stop a friendship between medicine cats. After all, their laws were a little different from the regular warrior code. They were supposed to help each other, which just meant that they were allowed to see, help, and talk to each other. She smiled at this thought. Perhaps she shouldn't take advantage of it, and use it as an excuse to visit the other clans, but she would do that. After all, how else was she supposed to communicate with the other medicine cats?
"I'll see you guys around. Maybe at the next gathering." She mewed, dipping her head to both medicine cats. Turning to pad off with the rest of Shadowclan, she smiled to herself. She finally had friends.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 9th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:08 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud got into a little crouch and pinned speckledrose, he laughed a bit and nuzzled her cheek, "well my mentor was a bad kitty." he chuckled.

@DarkNight

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@SilentLamb @Moon Lily

“It was nice to talk to you both, I’ll see you guys around maybe?” She meowed, nodding to Irispaw as she padded away. “Well Mr. Lionwhisker, it was nice to chat. I’m looking forewords to this new medicine cat friendship.” She paused, a mischievous thought worming it’s way to the front of her mind. It might get her in trouble, seeing the last time she tried to flirt around another medicine cat. But she continued anyways, you only live once, right?

“Remember, you’re always welcome to wisk me away.” She winked at the golden tom, followed by a friendly shoulder bump.

And then Otterstone was working her way back through the crowd of cats, her sleek pelt matching the rest of the Riverclan cat’s making their way back to the river beds they called home.

——
@Shimm @Blissie Bliss

Mirepaw grinned at Duskpaw. “It’s crazy how many cats there are.” His tail drooped a little, sad that it was ending so soon. He didn’t get to meet any other clan cats... but that was okay. He would make the way home with his two lovely sisters.

——
@DarkNight

“Well it was nice to meet you.” Asterpaw said with a grin. “Maybe I’ll see you around?” He asked before slipping his way through the cats to home.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlflight got up from his sandy outcrop and headed towards Lionstar. The tabby tom headed home with his clan, he was dying to get some sleep and try training Willowpaw again.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @Moon Lily

"see you next gathering then . " he meowed only to give a nod at otterstone. Though he smirked at the shoulder bump "best be careful with what you say. " he chuckled and head off with his own clan.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

”What do you mean I can’t come with you?” He demanded when she said he could only visit. He was not leaving his mates side. Then the nursery spend his head spinning into a whirl. “OhmydearStarClanAbove.” He rambled on. He was going to be a father! He ran his tail along her side and looked at her belly. Was it bigger than it had been two moons ago? “W-I’m going to be a father!” He said speechless, his mouth gaping as excitement courses through him. Understanding dawned on him and he smiled at his mate, nuzzling her lovingly. “How long have you -we- been expecting?” He asked breathlessly, prancing around with excitement and happy disbelief.
Sagedust burst into delighted giggles as Flintfreckle realized what she was saying. The pale molly nuzzled him back tenderly and purred, “a little under a moon, I believe. I’ll have to move into the nursery soon, but it isn’t urgent. I don’t think I look much bigger than usual, do you?” So far, it had been easy; she was a little extra hungry and a little extra fatigued but she didn’t feel very sick or different. She was, however, very excited at the prospect of kits. Sagedust wanted to stay and keep talking, but she heard Shadowclan leaving, so the molly stood up and turned to her mate, giving him a swift lick between the ears before he could rise too and saying, “I hope at least one of them looks just like you!”
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Sagedust burst into delighted giggles as Flintfreckle realized what she was saying. The pale molly nuzzled him back tenderly and purred, “a little under a moon, I believe. I’ll have to move into the nursery soon, but it isn’t urgent. I don’t think I look much bigger than usual, do you?” So far, it had been easy; she was a little extra hungry and a little extra fatigued but she didn’t feel very sick or different. She was, however, very excited at the prospect of kits. Sagedust wanted to stay and keep talking, but she heard Shadowclan leaving, so the molly stood up and turned to her mate, giving him a swift lick between the ears before he could rise too and saying, “I hope at least one of them looks just like you!”
Flintfreckle loved her giggling laugh. He didn’t think he had ever been happier, except for possibly when they both had decided to become mates. He stood up after her, beaming like newly apprenticed kit, and touched his nose to hers momentarily. “You’ll look perfect no matter what.” He promised, drawing his tail along her side before he began to walk after their Clanmates. “I’d much rather one of them look like you.” He retorted gently, but affection was in his mew and his gaze as he glanced at her. Flintfreckle looked up at the stars, thanking Starclan for this wonderful news and opportunity to become the father and mate Sagedust and his kits would deserve.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread